Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:25 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:58 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by 19796
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 31st, 2019, 07:16 PM

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

It was that time of day again. Time to assign patrols. Lately she hadn't been getting reports back from those patrols and it was becoming an annoyance. She needed to know what happened. Though Buttercupbreeze didn't voice her complaint, yet. If this continued she'd have to have a talk with her patrol leaders and members.
Bushy tail waving the creamy molly stood in the clearing scanning over for cats. Boarder and hunting patrols needed sent out. Who to send where? It probably didn't matter. Though she thought she'd take a patrol by one of the boarders herself.

[Optional plot idea, while she checking the boarder you notice a few ShC cats and challenge them for being to close.]

"Lionsoar ( @RedHead ) and Cloverflame ( @CloverFlame )! " Buttercupbreeze called looking for the two warriors. "I'm sending you two to the ShadowClan boarder. Cloverflame I'm putting you in charge once you've finished report back to me." She exclaimed looking over the two of them. With a slight nod she moved on
Cloverflame nodded decisively, her tail twitching with excitement as the responsibility of being the leader of a patrol entered her mind, she had become a warrior relatively recently and she was rather excited to lead her first patrol.
With a flick of her tail, she padded towards Lionsoar, “Ready to go now then?” she inquired slightly awkwardly, wondering if she should be more assertive.

@RedHead
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old August 31st, 2019, 08:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pikerunner’s blind eyes turned towards Pineneedle,” Alright. That makes sense.” He meowed remaining calmly.
Pikerunner's calm attitude calmed Pineneedle down a little, but not enough for him to relax altogether. He remained stiff, walking side by side with the other tom, trying to think if there was something he should be saying - some instruction to be given. The other tom seemed to know what he was doing, he didn't need to say anything... right? His tail twitched back and forth as they walked onward, ears swiveling back and forth to catch any sounds, moving quietly so that he wouldn't startle any potential prey.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 31st, 2019, 08:12 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
| @Rosemew; |

Snailpaw woke up late in the night, not being able to sleep as she was still shocked from almost getting picked up by a hawk eatluer in the day. The molly had been stubborn all day to go to the medicine den. Well that was until she found out that the shock wasn't helping her sleep at all. Snailpaw walked to the medicine den. "Beepaw are you in here?", she whispered in case her brother had other patients inside to not disturb them. Her lower eye starred at the ground while the other looked around the den.

This heat was making him restless, groaning slightly at the blazing heat that had passed into his den. He needed to get herbs..organize them, but he couldn't bare to do it. The blonde tom huffed as he sat up, padding over to the herbs, starting to sort tge marigold from burdock roots and dock leaves. He put sticks and cobwebs in one pile, putting some seeds he found near a poppy in another. There was also a few daises he put to the side , humming slightly when looking at them.

His ears pricked at a familar voice, spinning around to see his sister, Snailpaw. He stood up from the pile, padding over as he looked her up and down. "Snailpaw," he greeted, brows furrowing into a stern look. "You look scared, did a dead cat talk to you?" The words were spoke in a slightly playful tone, a smirk appearing across his maw slightly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 31st, 2019, 09:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Everyone deserved a second chance.

Foxpudge wished he believed that, but after everything-- the long chain of mistakes that made up his existence, he didn't believe it. Perhaps some cats did, but he sure as hell didn't, and for a moment he wanted to deflate within himself and disappear.

Because no matter how hard he tried, it wouldn't change who he was or what he'd done. He had betrayed his Clan-- opposed the rule of a cat who showed him more kindness than he was owed, and hurt a cat he had thought was the better candidate for leadership.

He was a fool, a coward, and a traitor, and time wouldn't wash the blood off his paws.

With Blazingstar's attention turned back to the dispersing crowd, and Buttercupbreeze's attention still on her daughter and friend, there was a chill that radiated Foxpudge's body, sending shivers down his spine.

He had.. never felt so alone, and he didn't know how to handle that. But he still put on a small smile, nodded in both their directions, and went on his way toward the warriors' den.

Let them enjoy being with their Clan-mates and kin, cats who were far more trustworthy than himself. The last thing Foxpudge wanted to do was be a bother.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 31st, 2019, 10:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Maybe things were finally looking up.

It'd been a long time since Foxpudge was able to take Flickeringpaw out on a training session-- a sudden illness had crippled his apprentice, confining him to the medicine cat den, and he had finally recovered after several moons of rest.

Foxpudge actually felt excited! Flickeringpaw's final assessment was long overdue, and they had some time to do warm-ups before they got to the main event. His assessment. Somehow, Foxpudge never thought they'd get to this point. But perhaps that was because his first apprentice hardly made it past their first moon of training before.. they were gone.

"Flickeringpaw," he spoke as he turned to face him, hardly able to contain the grin on his muzzle. "How are you feeling? Are you ready for your final assessment?"
@Starfall

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; September 24th, 2019 at 11:32 PM.
Old September 1st, 2019, 12:09 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Nightkit was sat at the border of the clearing, watching and trying to keep out of earshot of everyone. His ice blue eyes darted over his siblings having some play fights nearby the nursery, being excited to become apprentices soon. Himself? He dreaded it. It would mean having to listen to an experienced warrior talk day in and day out. His worst nightmare. He secretly hoped he would be paired with another mute, but highly doubted so. Whilst he had not spoken a word to anyone yet, not even his family, he feared the clan knew that he could, and would try to force him to.
His small forepaws started pawing at the ground in a nervous manner, something he'd recently picked up on. It annoyed him, yet it kept the nervousness down. He should be vigilant, cool and collected. But he was so scared.
He would've slumped down to lie down on the ground, but something in him, some odd instinct, told him he'd be attempting to escape something in a moments notice soon enough.
This thought didn't exactly slow down the pawing on the ground, his small claws making very quiet scraping sounds.

@Fuzzyfeline (Got it right this time! *Embarrassed*)
(you got it right and I responded late.)

With Quiverpaw an apprentice Buttercupbreeze found a lot more free time in her paws. Like now. The cream molly didn't know what to do. Maybe talk to someone who looked lonely? Who knew. She wasn't in the mood to go hunting or patrolling my herself and maybe it'd be best to talk to some cat.
Scanning the clearing a little black figure caught her eye. in her time she spent in the nursery she'd seem him before but never got his name or heard him speak. He looked lonely maybe even nervous. Scraping the ground with his little paw. Just looking at him Buttercup knew what she had to do. She couldn't just let a little kit be all alone like that! It wasn't right. Lots needed as much attention as any cat.
Padding over to the little tom she couldn't help but wonder why he wasn't playing with the other kits? There had to be a reason. "Hi," She greeted her voice soft and kind. "Mind some company?" With a smile Buttercup asked. Her goal was to make him feel better not annoy or scare him. That's be best with a slow process.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 1st, 2019, 06:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

Cloverflame nodded decisively, her tail twitching with excitement as the responsibility of being the leader of a patrol entered her mind, she had become a warrior relatively recently and she was rather excited to lead her first patrol.
With a flick of her tail, she padded towards Lionsoar, “Ready to go now then?” she inquired slightly awkwardly, wondering if she should be more assertive.

@RedHead

Lionsoar smiled kindly at the younger warrior that approached her. She was glad that Buttercupbreeze gave younger members of the clan leadership positions in patrols. Helps them feel more important. She herself wasn’t too much older, but she did have a few more ore levels moons being a warrior under her paws than Cloverflame did. “Yes, lead the way.” She affirmed, nodding her head towards the camp exit. She hadn’t been a patrol in a while, so she knew this should be good for her frazzled nerves.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 1st, 2019, 06:54 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
the white tom, slowly raised his head up, the others had gone to get help presumably, had he passed out? No matter he felt fine although his flank was dusty and red, frantically, he turned his head and began searching for cuts or the long gash rolling down his side. Yet as his head turned and scanned his fluffy side he only found a small gash as he ran a paw along it and began to groom himself the blood would take a while to get out to say the least, but it was going to be a lot of work no matter what, the fox stench reeked off of him as he flopped onto his side and looked at the clouds, he was feeling very tired today, he was perfectly fine and he knew it so it wouldn’t matter, he let out a long sigh his paws red with blood “ughhhhh” he sighed upon seeing them his mismatched gaze reflecting the red, sitting on his back he began to lick a paw trying to get as much blood off as he could looking at the sky.
@RedHead
(Sorry it’s so short ;3

Everything seemed right in the world for Asterbounce. It was a relatively cooler day, with more clouds than usual, but he was hoping for rain. It would help clean away the stuffiness he’d felt in the territory recently. Which was saying something, because Windclan was out in the open. It wasn’t supposed to feel stuffy. But sometimes, Asterbounce felt there were too many cats at camp, and he just had to get away and get some fresh air.
That’s what he was currently doing, and his eyes closed blissfully at the scent of rain in the air. But as he took another deep breath, his smile faded and his pale green eyes snapped open.
Blood.
He had caught the scent of blood. And, if his nose wasn’t failing him, it was cat blood. Windclan cat blood. He picked up his pace and inked early started following the scent. It was strong and fresh, and mingled with... what was that?
Fox stench. And uncomfortable twist knitted itself in his stomach as he cane over a rise, spotting a patch of blood on the ground. Something had happened. A fight had gone down, and.....
Cottonspirit. Asterbounce froze as he spotted a white clump of fur stuck in the grass. He would recognize that scent anywhere. Frantically, he scanned the landscape until he spotted the white mess of fur on then ground. Thankfully, it was moving. Yet it still didn’t ease his beating heart as he broke into a run, straight for the tomcat. “Cottonspirit!!!” He yowled, coming to a stop right next to the tom, looking over him. His eyes were open, but they looked slightly dazed. Swallowing down his buzzing nervousness, Asterbounce inspected the wound along the tomcats side. It looked bad. “What happened?” He barely managed to choke out, anger rising up inside him at whatever did this to Cottonspirit. He would make it pay.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 12:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silven View Post
Honeypaw had almost missed the Windclan deputy strolling into the clearing to hand out patrols. Had it been that time of the day already? Hard to tell when you've been busy seeing how many daisies one can shove in their mouth. Spitting out countless amouts of petals, she sprung up to her feet at this new found way to pass time.

She was brisk and almost giddy with the way she approuched Buttercupbreeze, a certain type of attentivness and energy practically radiating from the smaller molly's face.

"Oh! Ain't that the place with those massive trees?" She rambled, her paws bouncing back and forth on the clearing ground. "Buuuunches of them!"

=-=-=
@Fuzzyfeline
@jazzyanathema

As the young apprentice raced over Buttercup was glade to see enthusiasm and energy bubbling from her. Seeing that just made her smile. Going on a patrol with little Honeypaw would be fun. "Yes," Buttercupbreeze laughed. "ThunderClan lives in the forest so there's a bunch of trees." She added with a purr.
Sitting there watching the young apprentice bounce up and down Buttercup just found it quite amusing. She reminds me of Shadefern at this age. "We're going to leave once Aspenclaw gets here. I can show you the trees, I know around this time some start to change color." The creamy molly promised tilting her head a bit.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 2nd, 2019, 12:48 PM
so. so tired.

My Mood: Lurking

Aspenclaw stumbled out of the warriors den, his breath heavy as he struggled to keep his eyes open. “I’m up! Aspenclaw is up and about, don’t... don’t you worry,” he said with a yawn, walking to the rest of his patrol. “Sorry, I’m sorry. Late night,” Aspenclaw apologized to the deputy, putting his head low.
@Fuzzyfeline
@Silven
Closed Thread