Last post by Patagonia
Today 09:09 PM

Old July 26th, 2019, 09:36 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

Russetshade’s whiskers twitched with amusement, “That’s alright. I was just saying that I’m glad the border is quiet.” The tom meowed, stopping to kick his maroon paw and draw it over his ear. Russetshade glances at his clanmate, his fur rippling as he continued on. “Should we go hunting now?” He inquired, his amber eyes flashing.
Forestshade sighed with relief as Russetshade spoke. Usually when he did that cats would roll their eyes and say something horrible such as, 'Forestshade, what I said was, I love the fact that your sister is in the dark forest.' When Russetshade spoke again, Forestshade nodded his head and said, "Of course we can go! I'll let you lead the way to the best hunting spot." The brown cat winked and meowed, "I'm not getting any younger. Neither are you." His whiskers twitched in amusement at his own joke.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 26th, 2019, 04:17 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
She stopped abruptly hearing the soft, cold chuckle floating in the air behind her setting ice spread into her heart. She probably knows I'm lying, she thought fretfully as she dug her claws deep into the ground. Breaking through the tall pines into flatland where the lapis blue stream wound its way through the forest the smokey tabby stopped at the reeking smell of Riverclan scent markers. It almost made her peel back her lips in disgust, she will never get use to it all. Grizzlypaw sniffed around to see if there's any trace of them overlapping borders with a deep twinkle of hope that they did so it didn't make her seem like a big liar in front of Chillylight. Tail slowly wilted down like a flower as she found everything is fine. Not a single thing out of turn. Everything is not fine, a voice echoed in her head. It startled her a bit, the voice sounded rough and deep sounding.

Her head snapped back at the warrior, staring at her every move as she crossed borders, rubbing her scent against the trees and grass. At first, the apprentice was a bit hesitant feeling spikes of guilt stabbing away at her heart yet a smirk came across her maw from ear to ear. Do it before those fish-eaters do it first.

"Yeah, maggots," she mimicked what Chillylight said, taking a step into Riverclan's territory and spread her scent everywhere. It felt exciting, dominating.., she took a step further. "What if Riverclan decides to takeover Shadowclan?" she asked, continuing. "We should strike first before they do and take some of their land." Grizzlypaw stride further in musking her scent along the trees, rubbing her tail against every foliage with a chuckle. "Serves them right. They're just a bunch of cats hogging space, they're not even a real clan anymore." @lacumaru
She snickered. "They'll get what they deserve." Chillylight smirked and moved to their own side of the border, her tail lashing. "Come on. We can't take on a whole patrol on our own. Simply let those sorry excuses of leaders and deputies figure out what happened while we can sit back and laugh. We'll be able to have our fun soon enough." Her ears twitched and she began to walk away from the border, a glimmer in her eye. Quite a bit of fun, she thought, giving a glance toward Grizzlypaw as a plan already began to form in her mind, I'll teach you what happens to liars, little kitten.
"It's getting late. We need to go back to camp," Chillylight said, swerving toward the path of which the camp lies, not giving Grizzly a choice. "I can teach you fighting techniques another time." And it'll be the last time you ever learn anything, I'll make sure of it. She smirked, not turning around, a malicious glint in her eyes as her thoughts ran wild.
Old July 27th, 2019, 01:26 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

She made a sharp nod with an approved grunt at her words. Grizzlypaw's tail waved happily that everything worked out and she's still going to train her. Perfect, just perfect! I'll teach Shadowclan that I am just as strong and with Chillylight's help, perhaps, the strongest. The shadow shrouding an image of a grey cat standing proudly on top of a rock in front of a crowd of cats, slowly, the shadow drifted away relieving their face. It was her with chest puffed out in pride, yellow eyes streaming in delight of every cat looking up to her. Her future is clear and bright now. I want to be a leader one day.. I will be. "Thank you, Chillylight! I won't let you down," she mewed, running after her into the dense forest with the tree's shade coating their pelts black and eyes glinting in devilry.

Everything is set in motion.

@lacumaru

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; July 27th, 2019 at 01:26 AM.
Old July 29th, 2019, 03:35 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Peachpaw took a step back, slightly taken back at the outburst. Jeez, talk about sensitive. he thought, brows furrowing slightly. "I never disrespected you, i told you to get back on your side of the border..and you suddenly snapped at me." he said slowly. He figured the tom was purposefully looking to start a fight. But why? He wasn't proving anything. Unless he wanted to prove that he liked to start meaningless fights.

The tom frowned, ear giving a small flick. "If anything, you're the one disrespecting me by being so sensitive and rude." The words held some doubt as he took another step back.
Thistlepaw let out a hiss at the other apprentice when he called him sensitive and rude. He didn't need this cat to tell him something he already knew. "I was going to go to my side of the border before you said anything. I accidentally crossed over. ", he snapped. The Ecuadorian apprentice swiped at the others muzzle.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 29th, 2019, 12:11 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Thistlepaw let out a hiss at the other apprentice when he called him sensitive and rude. He didn't need this cat to tell him something he already knew. "I was going to go to my side of the border before you said anything. I accidentally crossed over. ", he snapped. The Ecuadorian apprentice swiped at the others muzzle.

Peachpaw flinched as he felt his muzzle get smacked, a tad sting after. Did this apprentice really just attack him? "You're attacking me now?" he asked, brows furrowing with a frown. Anger issues much? Peachpaw was just speaking his mind, and this apprentice got all touchy. But if he wanted to attack, the apprentice would try not to hurt him. But he couldn't help aiming a smack at thistlepaw in hopes of hitting his head.
"And? You're lucky a patrol or the deputy didn't find you on our side, or else you'd be hurt." he meowed. But it was true wasn't it? He waa certain if Lionstorm found thistlepaw, the young tom would be scratched up for sure, the same with a patrol!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 29th, 2019, 06:05 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

what was the feeling that made her feel so warm, she had never... had it in her life. Her eyes tested up at his words yet she was beyond happy, joy, that was the feeling she had never been able to feel it this..: this strongly. Her entire life had been lacking of hope and love until she met Glazepaw that fateful night the stars had aligned for her as she opened her fluffy maw once again “I love you so much..” she said her mouth full of the larger tom’s fur “I don’t know what I would do without you” she started off her voice thick with emotion “never leave my side..” she said choking on the air as she spoke with her blue eyes slowly emerging from over his shoulder as she looked him in the eyes with so, so many emotions at once.
"Never," he agreed. The white tom finally pulled away from the embraced, meeting her gaze. He would have to tell Grousestar of his decision, and he would have to ask Windystar for permission to join ShadowClan. And he needed a cover-up reason. They would both get in huge trouble if anyone found out about their relationship, and they had kept it up for so long, he didn't want to ruin this great thing they had. He nuzzled her one last time before hesitantly pulling away. "I have so much to do. I'll be with you soon, I promise," he purred. With that, he turned, shivering, and made his way back to the river's edge. With one last longing look over his shoulder, he turned and padded into RiverClan territory, headed towards camp. He had some very important business to take care of.
Old July 29th, 2019, 08:45 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeonpaw View Post
Pigeonpaw's heart sank when she realized that her clumsiness had scared away all the rest of the fish. She consoled herself by thinking that this was her first hunt, and at least she'd caught something! She picked up her catch and skittered after her mentor, hoping he wasn't too disappointed. Her long fur felt heavy with all of the water, even after shaking off. She figured she'd get used to it as she got used to swimming with more frequency.
With the fish in her jaws, she couldn't smell anything but her prey's sweet scent, so she kept her eyes locked in front of her so that she didn't lose sight of Rainwhisper as she tottered along awkwardly.
Rainwhisper slowed as he approached the border, the stench of Shadowclan permeating him. He could even smell it through the fish! With a shake of his head, he sat down, placing his fish upon the ground and wondering how Shadowclan cats could stand to live in there. The marshy territory would be no home of his. He wouldn’t live without the sound of the rushing river, and the cool breeze it brought with it.
Turning to watch his apprentice approach, the tom nodded towards the other territory, “That’s Shadowclan over there,” He meowed slowly, hiding the disgust in his voice as he saw no reason to give his apprentice prejudices on her first day. He had no taste for Shadowclan, but he would begrudge no other cat a fascination in them.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old July 30th, 2019, 01:35 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Rainwhisper slowed as he approached the border, the stench of Shadowclan permeating him. He could even smell it through the fish! With a shake of his head, he sat down, placing his fish upon the ground and wondering how Shadowclan cats could stand to live in there. The marshy territory would be no home of his. He wouldn’t live without the sound of the rushing river, and the cool breeze it brought with it.
Turning to watch his apprentice approach, the tom nodded towards the other territory, “That’s Shadowclan over there,” He meowed slowly, hiding the disgust in his voice as he saw no reason to give his apprentice prejudices on her first day. He had no taste for Shadowclan, but he would begrudge no other cat a fascination in them.
@CloverFlame

Pigeonpaw scented something foul above the scent of her catch, and put her fish down as well to get a better smell of it.
"Yuck," she wrinkled her nose. It was a strong scent of rotting plant matter that was decomposing in the peaty soil, mixed with something that she could only guess was carrion. "That would surely take a long time to get used to. But, if we think that they stink that badly, I wonder if they think our scent is bad, if they're used to that smell?" She wondered aloud. She herself didn't think she could ever get used to a stench like that, but she imagined that all cats from all clans disliked rival clan scent regardless.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; July 31st, 2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old August 1st, 2019, 09:46 AM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeonpaw View Post
@CloverFlame

Pigeonpaw scented something foul above the scent of her catch, and put her fish down as well to get a better smell of it.
"Yuck," she wrinkled her nose. It was a strong scent of rotting plant matter that was decomposing in the peaty soil, mixed with something that she could only guess was carrion. "That would surely take a long time to get used to. But, if we think that they stink that badly, I wonder if they think our scent is bad, if they're used to that smell?" She wondered aloud. She herself didn't think she could ever get used to a stench like that, but she imagined that all cats from all clans disliked rival clan scent regardless.
Rainwhisper watched her appraisingly as she spoke her thoughts aloud, then glanced back toward their own territory, the smell of the fresh breeze that came with the river, he could never see anyone thinking their homeland smelled like Shadowclan territory! With a prompt shake of the head, he put the thoughts out of his mind and turned to his apprentice, “Now make sure you memorize this smell, that way you’ll be able to scent them if they trespass. Taking a step forward he marked their scent borders then he stepped back to sit by his fish again.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old August 1st, 2019, 02:49 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Rainwhisper watched her appraisingly as she spoke her thoughts aloud, then glanced back toward their own territory, the smell of the fresh breeze that came with the river, he could never see anyone thinking their homeland smelled like Shadowclan territory! With a prompt shake of the head, he put the thoughts out of his mind and turned to his apprentice, “Now make sure you memorize this smell, that way you’ll be able to scent them if they trespass. Taking a step forward he marked their scent borders then he stepped back to sit by his fish again.
@CloverFlame

Pigeonpaw moved closer to the border to get a better idea of the scent, although she knew there was no way she'd forget it. She wrinkled her nose at the stench and backed away. "Do the other clans smell that badly?" She asked, trotting over to where her mentor sat. She was quietly grateful for the smell of the crisp air that blew over the rushing river, and the cool taste of the mist that wafted over the shore. It was such a welcoming scent. "Will we be visiting the other borders, too?" She thought hard to remember which clan was the other one that they shared a border with. It must be WindClan, she thought to herself.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!