Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 01:57 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 01:56 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 01:49 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:45 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 01:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2019, 10:34 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

spiritshadow's eyes darted around the windclan clearing, glittering as she looked around for a certain someone; cottonspirit! she hadn't seen him in forever, but now she finally had some free time to lovingly bug him, as a sister always should. the female hummed quietly as she looked around, searching intensely for the familiar facial features of her kin. the wind ruffled her newly-groomed pelt and she gave a disapproving grunt, sitting down and licking her fur into an even bigger mess. "there we go," she said, looking at the natural disaster that had occurred in the midst of all her fluff. "now, where did he go?" spiritshadow muttered to herself, glancing around camp. "aha!" she exclaimed, bouncing over to where she recognized cottonspirit's iconic white fur. "heyo!" spiritshadow greeted, bouncing with uncontained, very visible excitement.
@cherrycola
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; September 17th, 2019 at 10:35 PM.
Old September 18th, 2019, 04:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Well, that was good enough for him.

Ushering her to follow him back into the grasses, he crouched low to the ground to try to conceal himself in the cover. "Let's wait a bit and see if it comes back. I'm guessing you know what to do from here?"
Snailpaw nodded, one eye looked up at the sky while the other looked at the ground. She was going to have to do this without scent. "Darktail? Can I tell you something? It mught be important.", she replied. She had no sense of smell and most cats didn't know.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 18th, 2019, 04:41 PM
work is never done

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Snailpaw nodded, one eye looked up at the sky while the other looked at the ground. She was going to have to do this without scent. "Darktail? Can I tell you something? It mught be important.", she replied. She had no sense of smell and most cats didn't know.
"What's on your mind?" Darkbelly answered with ease, slightly amused by the mistake of his name. It wasn't worth correcting-- he thought it was cute.

The hawk wasn't immediately coming back around, at least. That bought them some time to talk.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 18th, 2019, 04:47 PM

Quote:

"What's on your mind?" Darkbelly answered with ease, slightly amused by the mistake of his name. It wasn't worth correcting-- he thought it was cute.

The hawk wasn't immediately coming back around, at least. That bought them some time to talk.
Snailpaw watched him, realizing he called him by the wrong name. She brushed it iff when he didn't say anything about it. "I don't know if you know, but I have no sense of smell.", she meowed. The molly hated that about herself, but she had learned to work around it.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 18th, 2019, 10:35 PM
work is never done

"Oh." That was odd, there weren't many cats who went without a sense of smell! But Darkbelly didn't mind-- as long as it didn't bother her, he didn't care. "That's fine! We'll probably see the hawk before I smell it, but if I can catch wind of it first I'll try to let you know. Sound good?"
@Bliss Girl

Old September 18th, 2019, 11:16 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The marbled tabby let out a breath of relief at the fact that Cottonspirit still seemed to be functioning correctly. Hopefully the cut was shallow and he wasn’t terribly hurt. But then Asterbounce’s face contorted with a frown. “Don’t give me that fox-dung Cottonspirit. You’re bleeding! Clearly not alright.” He paced back and forth for a moment, his racing mind trying to figure out what to do. Could Cottonspirit walk? He turned to ask when his ears caught the rest of Cottonspirit’s sentence. “Ran? They... ran?” His voice was barely a whisper as he felt anger bubble up inside of him. StarClan, those cats were going to get a mouthful from him! “How could they just... leave you?! Who in their right mind... UGH!” He trailed off with a frustrated growl and continued his pacing before taking a few deep breaths. His anger could wait. Cottonspirit needed him. “Healing.. healing... we need to get you to Beepaw...” More pacing. Then he stopped and looked at Cottonspirit. ”Can you walk?” He questioned the tom, his tail stilling as he made an effort to keep his voice calm and level. There were so many things running through his mind right now. Focus on what’s important... Cottonspirit. You can go chew those fox-hearted cats out later.
White fur stained red flipped up to the sky. He knew he was ok, he knew that he could stay calm through all of this. With the fox stench slowly wafting off the grass around him he made foggy eye contact with the large tomcat. He gave a kind blink as his gaze finally stayed open for a small amount of time with his eyes bulging and wide every time they opened. His color began to flash back to earlier times, his first time seeing a fox. Thinking his eyes drifted shut as Asterbounce’s cries of concern rang into the air.
Ah the days of working rushed into his mind, he was whisked back into another easier far more simple time. The thoughts just blurred as he saw flashing images. His mentor, the fox, the bight fur and the warm blood that filled his mouth and and melted out of his side, yet as he came too he realized there was nothing in his mouth only his side as the cherry color turned into a deep and dark crimson. He tried his best as Aster spoke about the other patrol members, where were they….
“Aster please,” He said turning his head up as much as he could, “Don’t hurt them, please.” He could see the anger radiating from his brown eyes. Cotton’s multichromatic gaze reflected the clouds and the tall heather around them, he loved this moment and he truly, and he meant truly wanted to stay in this moment forever, for all of eternity, this is what he wanted to be starclan was like. If only it wasn’t for the sharp searing pain in his side he would gladly scream at Aster to come down and sit next to him once again. And just lick his head, like a kit, Cotton just wanted to be groomed by Aster forever, it would be a treat. “None of us were in our right mind… I wasn’t I’m not.” He said pushing himself into a sitting position.
As he listened to Asterbounce mention the first logical, and understandable thing he had heard in the past day healing. Healing, healing… healing. He needed it and he knew that for a fact. But it was going to be ok, Cottonbounce made unwavering eye contact. “Well, yeah.” He said turning his head back for a moment as he sniffed in the sweet heather around them the scent of the grass flooded his senses as the wind whipped through the moor a thought rushed into his mind and with it the words escaped his maw. “Sit down with me.” He just blurted looking at him, the first logical and fully conscious thing he was able to muster. “Just sit.” He said.
He knew that deep down, and on the surface he really loved Aster, Cottonspirit really wanted him to feel the same and this was going to be his true test. He was going to make something happen here and now, the matchmaker wanted this to be his match. With a blue and amber gaze trying to be calm he just felt his heart leap, and it began to soar as he just hoped Asterbounce would sit next to him.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 18th, 2019, 11:55 PM
work is never done

Since having his name changed, it felt like Foxpudge was floating in a sea of uncertainty. He didn't know what to do anymore. Flickerpaw's training was almost done, and beyond that.. he didn't really have anything.

He supposed there were worse things in life, like being an outsider. As strange as it was being.. surprisingly lonely in a Clan full of cats, he figured being a loner would be even worse. Oh well, at least he had the company of food! His mouth was already drooling at the prospect of a meal as he approached the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a hare and dragging it back toward the edge of the clearing. Foxpudge was ready to chow down, but if anyone wanted to join him in the meal, he wouldn't object.

[OPEN]

Old September 20th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Since having his name changed, it felt like Foxpudge was floating in a sea of uncertainty. He didn't know what to do anymore. Flickerpaw's training was almost done, and beyond that.. he didn't really have anything.

He supposed there were worse things in life, like being an outsider. As strange as it was being.. surprisingly lonely in a Clan full of cats, he figured being a loner would be even worse. Oh well, at least he had the company of food! His mouth was already drooling at the prospect of a meal as he approached the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a hare and dragging it back toward the edge of the clearing. Foxpudge was ready to chow down, but if anyone wanted to join him in the meal, he wouldn't object.

[OPEN]
"Mmm, too cold..." Dawnstrike muttered, poking a paw critically through the fresh-kill-pile. She's been on an awful lot of border patrols lately, leaving her no time to go on any hunting sessions. Granted, she hated hunting, but it was always nice to have the luxury to pick her own food. Her own fresh food, that is. "Great StarClan! Has everything warm been picked over alrea–?"

When a large dark-furred warrior swooped through to grab a hare, Dawnstrike snapped out of her picky trance. For a moment she sat envious of how careless he picked his meal, watching in awe. Though as she watched him drag his meal to the edge of the clearing, Dawnstrike couldn't help but perk up. No one should eat alone! Leaving lunch for another time, the young warrior followed after her fellow clanmate. "Hey there!" She greeted, dipping her head respectively. "Foxpudge, right? I remember your name change ceremony. Good choice, by the way! Much more creative and fun-sounding than...Darkbelly." Dawnstrike smiled. "Mind if I join you?"

Last edited by Doom; September 20th, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
Old September 21st, 2019, 09:17 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Catching faint words from the tom Buttercup's whiskers twitched. He's up to something. She mused smiling. Yet her smile got brighter as Cottonspirit explained his favorite color was purple. Just the expression he had was kinda cute. He liked after purple no doubt because of Asterbounce. Thinking of the tom Buttercupbreeze couldn't help but remember how much of a mess Cotton was on his first date with Aster. She had tried so hard to calm him that in the end they both ended up laughing.
"Personality?" She questioned practically interrupting him. His voice was squeaky. Why? She didn't know but she sat and waited to see how he'd continue. She may have interrupted abundantly but she still wanted to hear him out. His reasoning wasn't to get liking. "Cottonspirit," Buttercup meowed her voice holding seriousness. "You don't need to change yourself for me. I like you for you. Asking someone to change so they can be a better friend is just wrong. " She explained tail twitching. "Besides if I didn't like you for you we wouldn't be friends." Stretching on her mind legs she bopped his nose with her paw. A playful grin on her muzzle.
flabbergasted. he was just flabbergasted at this new piece of information. he began to stammer as she mentioned changing himself he physically raised his haunches and continued to step back. he stammered backwards and began to laugh, and laugh hard at her. his face turned a little bit read as his laughter left him breathless as he tried his absolute hardest to stop laughing.
“you think?” he started trying not to laugh “you..” he cut himself of again “no I wouldn’t.” He legitimately could not stop laughing. the tom wouldn’t change himself with anybody even asterbounce no matter how much he loved him. making eye contact with her. his mismatched eyes shined with amusement as he took a few deep breaths getting himself to stop laughing very slowly, he gained his breath back, “whew! ok” he slowly stammered out “buttercup! I would change myself for the world!” He said brightly slowly his eyes got very serious “but answer the question.” his tone stayed serious as he spoke it would probably be a shock to anybody.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 21st, 2019, 09:06 PM

Quote:
"Oh." That was odd, there weren't many cats who went without a sense of smell! But Darkbelly didn't mind-- as long as it didn't bother her, he didn't care. "That's fine! We'll probably see the hawk before I smell it, but if I can catch wind of it first I'll try to let you know. Sound good?"
@Bliss Girl
Snailpaw nodded, "Yeah it does.", she meowed, purring in amusement. The molly glanced up at the sky with her good eye to see if she can spot the hawk, but it was clear and there was no noise what-so-ever. 'When will that stupid bird get here,' Snailpaw thought.

Closed Thread