Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:34 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Bean
Today 10:29 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:25 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dark
Today 10:21 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Apollo.
Today 10:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2020, 10:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
@Blissie Bliss

Cunningeye padded after Ebonykit. "It doesn't matter if I'm not your mother." She sniffed again. "I'm your elder and your better, so you had better listen."
They paused. "Why are you out here? If you can give me a good reason, I might have to make sue you don't get hurt."
| @FuzzyRatto; |

Ebonykit was getting irritated, but this cat did have a point. She stopped and turned to her with a flicker of her tail. The fluffy black kitten held back a retort. "I want to go exploring. I wanted to see where my aunt was.", she meowed. The kitten hadn't met her yet and wanted to.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 2nd, 2020, 10:25 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

| @Casper; |

Ebonykit managed to get to the Shadowclan leaders den. The overly large fluffy black kitten walked over to the entrance and peered in. She didn't dare enter in case her aunt didn't want her there. "Aunt Icestar?", called Ebonykit, her voice was loud. It matched her large body. Ebonykit needed time away from her too nice brother and Icestar hadn't visited them at all. She was curious of what kind of cat she was.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 3rd, 2020, 11:32 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Slowly ending her singing to the kits the new mother looked up at her mate, eyes shining. Rubbing her nose against her mate, purring. "I'm glad that you like the two names for our kits." Her voice in a soft low tone. "I love you too Shadequill.".

@Spiritjumps @Solstice_X @Cloudsky
Old February 3rd, 2020, 01:47 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Citrusflower smiled, "I understand my loves. Once your older you'll understand why it's so important to behave. Your aunt Icestar wouldn't be happy with me if I taught you bad manners.", she meowed.

~~~

Ebonykit didn't like being called that and she let out a hiss. "I love you too, but you need to stop calling me that!", she snapped, but her eyes softened. The little kitten playfully batted at her brother, giving him an affectionate lick on the top of the head.
"It's not bad mann- mamm -- ugh." he paused. "Bad manners!" He exclaimed. He moved closer to Ebonykit. "Webony." He hissed softly, playfully sticking his tongue out at his sister, before giving her a loving lick. "Aunty Icestar!" He rolled onto his back, grabbing his back paws with his front and rocking back and forth. "When is she gonna make us apprentices?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 06:05 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Undertaker @Moonraven @RedHead @CheetahPelt @BILL. @Cecily Herondale @SilentLamb

Icestar's gaze raked across each of the new cats who had stood forward, her expression judging them on every detail. How they carried themselves, their physical stature, and how frequently she had seen them around the clan. She knew that at least a few of these cats had not yet proved themselves useful to her.

"Hmm...Not as many as I'd hoped would volunteer," she grumbled with a shake of her head. "But it's better than nothing, I suppose. Although I'm surprised to see a few of you here. What, are you here to make up for the fact that you never showed up to the raid? I thought I asked for loyal warriors?" She grimaced, lashing her tail lightly behind her. And the undead medicine cat was here, too. Great.

"Whatever. If you prove to be trustworthy, then that's all I could ask for. The lot of you are to meet me at the Waterbarn as soon as the sun goes down. I'll give you more details and your first tasks there."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 3rd, 2020, 06:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

The waterbarn ? She shivered with excitement . Literally ! It sounded mysterious , awesome even! Cherrymist gave a nod. No more questions were to be asked . However.... "we can find this..waterbarn by your scents right?" she asked. Just to be sure she didn't wander off the path.
@Casper

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 3rd, 2020, 06:33 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
| @FuzzyRatto; |

Ebonykit was getting irritated, but this cat did have a point. She stopped and turned to her with a flicker of her tail. The fluffy black kitten held back a retort. "I want to go exploring. I wanted to see where my aunt was.", she meowed. The kitten hadn't met her yet and wanted to.

Cunningeye pulled their head back in slight disgust. How could someone not know their family member? A cat as respectable as them would have seen all of their family members. "Your aunt? Why haven't you seen her?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 3rd, 2020, 07:12 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
The waterbarn ? She shivered with excitement . Literally ! It sounded mysterious , awesome even! Cherrymist gave a nod. No more questions were to be asked . However.... "we can find this..waterbarn by your scents right?" she asked. Just to be sure she didn't wander off the path.
@Casper
"Yes, I believe a few patrols have been sent hunting there already. It's along the outskirts of the territory. A twoleg structure with a stream running through it. You'll know it when you scent it." She'd forgotten that not everybody had been given the chance to go there yet. She liked the thought that it was likely still shrouded in mystery.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 3rd, 2020, 07:23 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
| @Casper; |

Ebonykit managed to get to the Shadowclan leaders den. The overly large fluffy black kitten walked over to the entrance and peered in. She didn't dare enter in case her aunt didn't want her there. "Aunt Icestar?", called Ebonykit, her voice was loud. It matched her large body. Ebonykit needed time away from her too nice brother and Icestar hadn't visited them at all. She was curious of what kind of cat she was.
Icestar's ears perked up when she heard the voice, thinking at first that it was an apprentice, and secondly that she didn't recognize it. But when she looked up, she saw what seemed to be a tiny carbon-copy of herself. Tiny being relative--she was certainly large for a kit her age.
"Ah, you must be my sister's kit, hmm? What are you doing in here?" She didn't have much patience for kits. She never had.

Old February 3rd, 2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Icestar's ears perked up when she heard the voice, thinking at first that it was an apprentice, and secondly that she didn't recognize it. But when she looked up, she saw what seemed to be a tiny carbon-copy of herself. Tiny being relative--she was certainly large for a kit her age.
"Ah, you must be my sister's kit, hmm? What are you doing in here?" She didn't have much patience for kits. She never had.
Ebonykit stepped into the den. "One of them. Mirekit's too weak to follow me.", she meowed. The kitten didn't have any patience either, but knew better than to irritate the leader. "Wanted to know what you look like and to meet you.", she meowed. Ebonykit looked at Icestar with her emotionless face.

Closed Thread