Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:58 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:16 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Yesterday 11:57 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Pineneedle had thought he'd do a better job of showing kindness to his clanmates. Sure, they could be obnoxious at times, and some of them were definitely more irritating than others, but it should've been easier to show them a little kindness. His recent attempts, however, proved otherwise. He'd been on patrol with an older warrior; he hadn't clawed the tom's ears off, but he hadn't exactly been the epitome of kindness, either. As a result, he was beginning to wonder if he was cut out for being a social cat. He'd never been good at it, not by a long shot, but at least he used to be able to put on different personas. Now, it seemed he'd lost everything but the grumpy, aggressive young warrior he was left with. Why couldn't he be more like he was with Adderheart? The answer, perhaps, was in their long and detailed history that Pineneedle sometimes wished he could forget. He wouldn't have given her up for anything, but how they'd gotten to where they were was filled with several things he would've rather left behind. Namely, his manipulation and later apology. He hadn't been a social kit unless someone had something he wanted, and he wasn't a social warrior now.

He had no one to blame but himself for the trouble he'd caused in the past. As much as he would've liked to put it on less than ideal parenting and little supervision, he'd made quite a few choices that he wished he hadn't. Leaving the past in the past sounded good, but when it came down to it, how could he do that? How was he supposed to forget everything he'd done? Most of the cats he'd wronged were long gone by now, either to battles or they'd left the Clan. On occasion, Pineneedle would think about them. He'd wonder where they'd gone and if they remembered anything he'd done. He would've liked to apologize for the wrongs he'd committed, but with no way of knowing where the cats were or if he'd be able to find his way back to WindClan afterwards, it seemed like an ill-advised journey to take. Reflecting on the past was all well and good in theory, but once Pineneedle had started down that path, he hadn't been able to stop. He'd been sitting in the clearing for what felt like hours now, without moving.

He could feel other cats staring at him, going around him, talking amongst themselves; although, he guessed that wasn't about him. Few cats had so little to do that they resorted to gossiping about their clanmates, and the ones who did were the worst of all as far as Pineneedle was concerned. At least he wasn't obligated to spend time with them. It was a good thing he wasn't required to spend time with any one of his clanmates, otherwise it was likely he would've been kicked out of WindClan long ago. It was a pleasant surprise he'd managed to stay here this long. He'd half-thought that he would have given up by now, and gone to spend the rest of his days in some isolated stretch of territory out where the rest of the loners and rogues lived. He wouldn't have survived out there for long; Pineneedle thought he knew how to take care of himself, but the only home he'd ever known had involved other cats helping him. In reality, he would've ended up dead at a young age without anyone mourning him, thinking he was healthy and alive somewhere far away from the Clan he seemed to hate.

He did love WindClan; he owed a lot to them, after all. They'd been the ones to protect him, and most of the warriors had been better parents than his own had. Since he'd had little interaction with most of the warriors in the Clan, that said a lot about how terrible his own parents had been at raising him. Neither had shown a lot of interest; not that it mattered, since that wasn't an excuse for being a poor excuse of a cat for most of his life. He was lucky to have found at least one friend. It was a good thing, too, because if Pineneedle had never found Adderheart, he probably would have left WindClan. And although he'd learned that she had doubts of her own, and she wasn't as perfect as he'd believed, she was still good, through and through. A better cat than he was, by any means. He wanted to make her proud, and he was trying to be someone that deserved a great friend like her, but the question was.. could he do it? Was there a way for Pineneedle to change, or had it been too long? Was he too far gone?

@The Cannibal

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Finding a couple of kits to hang out with... Nightkit would like nothing like that. Kits were usually childish and mean, and their intelligence was never anywhere close to satisfying Nightkit. He was a cat of academic interest. Already at four moons, he'd been sneaking off and practising the moves he had seen the apprentices play around with in the clearing. If anyone had seen him, they had brushed it off as simple kit play. Despite being a mute (or at least selective, though to anyone else, he appeared born with the defect) and having the disadvantage of not being able to verbally communicate, Night did intend on putting all his might into becoming a loyal warrior for his Clan. He would show those stupid images that he was loyal despite them.
Nightkit shook his head, realizing he had been dragged off to his own thoughts and forgotten to respond to his sister. Deep down, he wanted to befriend her, wanted to get to know her properly. But he was afraid that she would dislike him whenever (and he knew it would come out one day, even if he would do everything in his might to keep it between him and Leafsong) the secret of his parentage came out. He was even afraid he might be shunned by the whole clan. He knew his siblings had nothing to worry about. They were pure, after all.
Letting out yet another soundless sigh, Nightkit shuffled a little in his seat, swaying back and forth for the shortest of moments whilst looking at Daykit. He was fine right there, comfy just observing. This was his safe spot.
Daykit let out a little huff, but managed to hold back from stomping her paws or doing something equally childish. After all, she didn't want to frighten Nightkit; she was trying her best to befriend him at the moment. He didn't seem to be putting equal effort into their conversation, and although she was working on understanding, it seemed odd at the moment. "Come on, Nightkit." She pleaded, crouching down to try and catch his eye. Why didn't he want to come play with the rest of them? She wasn't as playful as most kits, and even she enjoyed a game once in a while. What kind of kit didn't want to do anything like that at all? Was there something actually wrong with him, or was he being stubborn? "I don't want you to get blindsided when you're in the apprentice den with everyone else. What are you going to do when a nice cat asks you to spend time with them?" Would he ignore them? Run away? Daykit didn't want him to do anything that would alienate him from the other apprentices, but if things like this continued.. the chances of it happening were becoming more probable by the day.

If she could get him to at least speak to a couple of the other kits, he wouldn't seem so unapproachable. Sure, she could understand not wanting to hang out with the entire group; that was an overwhelming place to start; but refusing to find even a couple of nice kits? Wasn't that a little too stubborn? Daykit wished she could find a different way to connect with him, one that could allow her to explain exactly why he should come and spend time with everyone else, but at the moment, it seemed the chances of that happening were slim. Someday, she hoped, she would find a way to tell him it wasn't as bad as he thought. It was better, especially if he would take the time to get to know the individual kits. It made everything easier to meet cats one on one. She couldn't push this forever, anyways; she was going to be an apprentice soon too, and when that day came, she wouldn't be able to watch him. Daykit hoped he would find a way to connect with another apprentice, or even better, his mentor, but if that didn't happen.. well, she couldn't blame herself.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 07:02 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Ah, it was a beautiful night; the stars twinkled against the night sky, like dewdrops. The tom whom was settled in the middle of the clearing was quite enjoying stargazing; it was something he did almost every night. Being the insomniac he was, something that couldn't really be changed or fixed, he spent many a night out here, just watching the stars shine. As a gentle, cool breeze blew through the Burmese's dark brown fur, he closed his large, owl-like eyes, relishing the feel of the wind's fingers gently caressing him; a purr broke from him, a satisfied, content purr; Owldust enjoyed the little things in life, yet he distrusted the big things, such as love. He would never fall in love again. He had broken too many hearts, because he was too afraid of losing them the way he had lost his first and only mate: to death, caused by greencough that had destroyed her from the inside out. The thought he would fall in love, only to lose her to a horrible fate such as that, it saddened him. He wasn't going through that again. He refused to get too close to a cat. Just engage in small talk, then leave when any feelings arise; that was his plan. He hoped it would keep working. It has so far. Suddenly, he heard pawsteps nearby. Hm? Oh. It was Embercry, judging by the scent beside him. Without opening his eyes, Owldust mewed, "Hello, Embercry. What brought you out here this time of night? Coming to stargaze, as well?" Owldust opened his large, wide eyes to gaze at the ember-coloured warrior. The orange tabby was a bit younger than the brown Burmese, seeing that Owl happened to be a senior warrior. Ah, how nice it must be to be that young. The Burmese smiled at Ember, giving an inquiring tilt of his head as he awaited a response.

@Starstruck

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 4th, 2019, 01:09 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Daykit let out a little huff, but managed to hold back from stomping her paws or doing something equally childish. After all, she didn't want to frighten Nightkit; she was trying her best to befriend him at the moment. He didn't seem to be putting equal effort into their conversation, and although she was working on understanding, it seemed odd at the moment. "Come on, Nightkit." She pleaded, crouching down to try and catch his eye. Why didn't he want to come play with the rest of them? She wasn't as playful as most kits, and even she enjoyed a game once in a while. What kind of kit didn't want to do anything like that at all? Was there something actually wrong with him, or was he being stubborn? "I don't want you to get blindsided when you're in the apprentice den with everyone else. What are you going to do when a nice cat asks you to spend time with them?" Would he ignore them? Run away? Daykit didn't want him to do anything that would alienate him from the other apprentices, but if things like this continued.. the chances of it happening were becoming more probable by the day.

If she could get him to at least speak to a couple of the other kits, he wouldn't seem so unapproachable. Sure, she could understand not wanting to hang out with the entire group; that was an overwhelming place to start; but refusing to find even a couple of nice kits? Wasn't that a little too stubborn? Daykit wished she could find a different way to connect with him, one that could allow her to explain exactly why he should come and spend time with everyone else, but at the moment, it seemed the chances of that happening were slim. Someday, she hoped, she would find a way to tell him it wasn't as bad as he thought. It was better, especially if he would take the time to get to know the individual kits. It made everything easier to meet cats one on one. She couldn't push this forever, anyways; she was going to be an apprentice soon too, and when that day came, she wouldn't be able to watch him. Daykit hoped he would find a way to connect with another apprentice, or even better, his mentor, but if that didn't happen.. well, she couldn't blame herself.

Nightkit rolled his eyes, continously looking at his sister. When she asked what he would do if asked to spend time with someone, he got up from his lying position and turned his back to his sister, remaining like that for a few short moments before turning back to face her again. Ignore.
He now placed himself at a seat, collecting his front paws in front of him and his tail on top. Sitting in the back of the nursery, he most likely became a dark shadow to most, a dark shape only recognizable by the striking blue eyes, the only remaining color on his form. He was quite small, and under normal circumstances would have shyed off, but with his siblings he always felt a little more confident. He puffed his chest out a little bit, attempting to look strong and big. Compared to his siblings who all took after their father with fluffy fur which made them automatically look bigger, he was absolutely tiny.

He had confidence in himself. He had survived five moons without speaking a single word to another cat, why shouldn't he be able to continue this? As an apprentice it might even become easier. He knew his mentor would ask him questions to test his knowledge, but.. Wouldn't he just be able to demonstrate things instead of saying them, then? This was his plan. He didn't intend on socializing more than necessary, whereas necessary in his mind was just with his mentor. He was loyal to his birth clan, he'd follow every rule and not resist patrols. He'd be fine! Right..?

( @tutler @spring in case you two are interested in popping in ^^)
Old October 4th, 2019, 07:23 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

"I couldn't sleep well." Embercry yawned. "And I saw you out here. As for the stargazing- well, I can't help but feel strange when I'm just sitting there staring at our ancestors!" He gave a little mrrow of amusement. "Imagine what they're thinking right now- Oh, there's that strange cat again, just looking at us! Ha-" He cut himself off and licked his chest fur, embarrassed. "Sorry- I'm rambling..." He went over to the fresh-kill pile, consisting of just a few scrawny rabbits, then turned around. "You hungry?"

Last edited by Vessel; October 4th, 2019 at 08:27 AM. Reason: It was too short
Old October 4th, 2019, 09:30 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Nightkit rolled his eyes, continously looking at his sister. When she asked what he would do if asked to spend time with someone, he got up from his lying position and turned his back to his sister, remaining like that for a few short moments before turning back to face her again. Ignore.
He now placed himself at a seat, collecting his front paws in front of him and his tail on top. Sitting in the back of the nursery, he most likely became a dark shadow to most, a dark shape only recognizable by the striking blue eyes, the only remaining color on his form. He was quite small, and under normal circumstances would have shyed off, but with his siblings he always felt a little more confident. He puffed his chest out a little bit, attempting to look strong and big. Compared to his siblings who all took after their father with fluffy fur which made them automatically look bigger, he was absolutely tiny.

He had confidence in himself. He had survived five moons without speaking a single word to another cat, why shouldn't he be able to continue this? As an apprentice it might even become easier. He knew his mentor would ask him questions to test his knowledge, but.. Wouldn't he just be able to demonstrate things instead of saying them, then? This was his plan. He didn't intend on socializing more than necessary, whereas necessary in his mind was just with his mentor. He was loyal to his birth clan, he'd follow every rule and not resist patrols. He'd be fine! Right..?

( @tutler @spring in case you two are interested in popping in ^^)
Perfect. Now he was ignoring her, as if that would stop her from trying to get through to him. Daykit didn't want to spend all of her time trying to befriend Nightkit, but she felt guilty letting him sit by himself over here when everyone else was having fun. Besides, if he thought it would be easy to avoid other cats as an apprentice, he was wrong. This was as easy as it got; everything afterwards was going to be difficult, and she hoped he didn't want to spend the rest of his life by himself. That would be awful.

What if he met a nice cat in the future? What if he wanted a family? What would happen then? Would he go without ever speaking to them, while they, like Daykit, continuously tried to get through to him? "Come on. Please? For me?" She didn't know if he'd keep ignoring her, but she put on her most winning smile anyways. She could hope this time she'd get a better reaction, but the chances of that happening were slim. Nightkit didn't seem to want a lot to do with them; she wasn't sure how much he even cared about them.

In her mind, it didn't make sense for someone not to love their family members; sure, Dawnkit annoyed her sometimes, and even Nightkit's constant silence could get irritating, but she loved them both. If anyone gave them trouble, she would be right there to help them.

Old October 4th, 2019, 03:05 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Perfect. Now he was ignoring her, as if that would stop her from trying to get through to him. Daykit didn't want to spend all of her time trying to befriend Nightkit, but she felt guilty letting him sit by himself over here when everyone else was having fun. Besides, if he thought it would be easy to avoid other cats as an apprentice, he was wrong. This was as easy as it got; everything afterwards was going to be difficult, and she hoped he didn't want to spend the rest of his life by himself. That would be awful.

What if he met a nice cat in the future? What if he wanted a family? What would happen then? Would he go without ever speaking to them, while they, like Daykit, continuously tried to get through to him? "Come on. Please? For me?" She didn't know if he'd keep ignoring her, but she put on her most winning smile anyways. She could hope this time she'd get a better reaction, but the chances of that happening were slim. Nightkit didn't seem to want a lot to do with them; she wasn't sure how much he even cared about them.

In her mind, it didn't make sense for someone not to love their family members; sure, Dawnkit annoyed her sometimes, and even Nightkit's constant silence could get irritating, but she loved them both. If anyone gave them trouble, she would be right there to help them.

Nightkit wasn't ignoring her, he had rather been attempting to show that he would ignore cats if they came to ask to hang out. He wouldn't necessarily run away from them, he would just do his best to ignore them and not answer. He had been faced with the Deputy a while back, in which he had interacted with her, however, that was purely since he did not want to disrespect such powerful authority. He even hoped that from getting to know Buttercupbreeze, he may have a larger chance of getting a mentor that wouldn't struggle with him being mute. She was authority after all, and the leader and deputy were supposed to pick which warriors would fit which kits, right?
Nightkit in reality did eventually want a family. He knew he would eventually have to speak to some cat, but he was determined to ignore that fact until it became a life necessity. And it wasn't at this point, nowhere near. He was just a kit. Granted, he was possibly days away from becoming an apprentice, but even then he was still one of the lowest ranking cats in the clan. He shouldn't speak up and give ideas, he should listen and learn. And listening didn't require talking.
To his sister's question, he merely gave a shake of the head. He wasn't easily persuaded. If something would be to his advantage, he would do it. But befriending other kits, playing with other cats his age, did not give him any special advantage at this point in life. Sure, it would give him someone to potentially rely on, but he should be able to do that with the whole Clan, otherwise, they'd just be disloyal cats, cats he shouldn't spend time with in the first place.
Nightkit gave a little stomp with one of his paws into the ground, his current way of saying I'm staying right here!
Old October 4th, 2019, 03:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Giving another small huff, Daykit managed to school her face into a neutral expression, although she wasn't sure how she was keeping a scowl off her features. It was impossible for her to tell if Nightkit was being stubborn, or if there was some greater fear that he wasn't mentioning. Of course he wouldn't mention it. Daykit wondered if she was only beating her head against a wall when it came to getting through to Nightkit. He never said anything. Was he ever going to say anything to her, or would they live the rest of their lives like this, in some sort of odd communication? She couldn't always understand him; what if there was a misunderstanding one day, and they couldn't clear it up? What, like now? She thought, this time giving a small scoff. If there was a different way to communicate with him, she would've tried it.

As of now, it seemed like they were doing nothing but trying to figure out how to co-exist without either one giving up anything. Daykit wasn't going to give up until Nightkit at least considered the idea of hanging out with some other kits; even younger apprentices would've been acceptable. Hell, at this point, Daykit would've been thrilled for him to talk to an elder. Of course, her main preference was for him to speak to her, but since that wasn't happening... she would've been glad for him to find another friend. She would've helped, been right there to try and guide him towards some of the more accepting kits if he'd asked her, but that wasn't happening. They'd been like this since Daykit could remember. She wouldn't stop trying, but for now, there was nothing else she could do to try and convince him that having a friend would be better.

She'd played every card she could think of, and since Nightkit hadn't given her anything (that she could use, anyways), for now, she would give it a rest. That didn't mean she'd stop trying to get him to find a friend, but perhaps they'd both earned a break at this point. "Alright, fine. You win. Come find me if you change your mind, or if you need anything, okay?" She didn't expect him to do that. Nightkit usually took care of himself, and although Daykit was glad to help if she was asked... as of now, she hadn't been.

Old October 4th, 2019, 04:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycola View Post

White fur stained red flipped up to the sky. He knew he was ok, he knew that he could stay calm through all of this. With the fox stench slowly wafting off the grass around him he made foggy eye contact with the large tomcat. He gave a kind blink as his gaze finally stayed open for a small amount of time with his eyes bulging and wide every time they opened. His color began to flash back to earlier times, his first time seeing a fox. Thinking his eyes drifted shut as Asterbounce’s cries of concern rang into the air.
Ah the days of working rushed into his mind, he was whisked back into another easier far more simple time. The thoughts just blurred as he saw flashing images. His mentor, the fox, the bight fur and the warm blood that filled his mouth and and melted out of his side, yet as he came too he realized there was nothing in his mouth only his side as the cherry color turned into a deep and dark crimson. He tried his best as Aster spoke about the other patrol members, where were they….
“Aster please,” He said turning his head up as much as he could, “Don’t hurt them, please.” He could see the anger radiating from his brown eyes. Cotton’s multichromatic gaze reflected the clouds and the tall heather around them, he loved this moment and he truly, and he meant truly wanted to stay in this moment forever, for all of eternity, this is what he wanted to be starclan was like. If only it wasn’t for the sharp searing pain in his side he would gladly scream at Aster to come down and sit next to him once again. And just lick his head, like a kit, Cotton just wanted to be groomed by Aster forever, it would be a treat. “None of us were in our right mind… I wasn’t I’m not.” He said pushing himself into a sitting position.
As he listened to Asterbounce mention the first logical, and understandable thing he had heard in the past day healing. Healing, healing… healing. He needed it and he knew that for a fact. But it was going to be ok, Cottonbounce made unwavering eye contact. “Well, yeah.” He said turning his head back for a moment as he sniffed in the sweet heather around them the scent of the grass flooded his senses as the wind whipped through the moor a thought rushed into his mind and with it the words escaped his maw. “Sit down with me.” He just blurted looking at him, the first logical and fully conscious thing he was able to muster. “Just sit.” He said.
He knew that deep down, and on the surface he really loved Aster, Cottonspirit really wanted him to feel the same and this was going to be his true test. He was going to make something happen here and now, the matchmaker wanted this to be his match. With a blue and amber gaze trying to be calm he just felt his heart leap, and it began to soar as he just hoped Asterbounce would sit next to him.

“Right mind? At this point I’m even wondering if they have a right mind.” The tomcat grumbled, but calmed down nonetheless. He pushed his anger away and let it simmer below the surface, the adrenaline allowing him to focus more fully on the situation. Cottonspirit was pulling himself to a sitting position, and Asterbounce’s tail nervously flicked back and forth as he watched him.
“Okay, lets go. If you can sit, you can stand. We’ve got to get you to Beepaw.”
But he froze at Cottonspirit’s request. Sit? He wants me to sit? Asterbounce knew the white-furred tom must be losing his mind. He was bleeding and all he wanted to do was sit? Asterbounce pulled a stubborn frown, green eyes firm as he looked at Cottonspirit. “I will not sit. You are out here bleeding and you want me to sit?! Don’t you know you could be in a critical condition?” His voice was getting louder with each passing moment, and he snapped his mouth shut at the end. He wasn’t mad at Cottonspirit. Asterbounce didn’t want him to think that either. He was just extremely worried. This tomcat, the one he’d grown to love immensely, was acting like a mouse-brain. “Look, I’m not going to suffer losing you. So come with me right now, or so help me I... i’ll... I..” Asterbounce couldn’t think of a punishment he could inflict. Nothing seemed enough to justify his anger. “I don’t know what I’ll do but you won’t like it!” He huffed, fur fluffed up like a kit’s as he tried to retain some anger.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:10 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

It was a rather cold morning, quite a bit cooler than it has been recently; it was actually chilly enough to be later on in Leaf-fall, though it had actually just begun. The calico slinking through the bushes of the moors was shivering as she snuck up on a large rabbit. Closer... she narrowed her good eye, wriggling her hindquarters as she came right behind it. NOW!!! she leaped at the mammal, only to have it dart out of her paws. "Fox dung! shaking her head a moment, she sped after it. As she ran, her tail streamed behind her, ears flat on her head. She panted with the effort, then forced herself to go faster, and she came very close to her target. Leaping through the air, she opened her mouth wide, managing to catch the prey in her maw... only to ram into another cat! "Oomph!" she found herself on top of a tom, and she jumped off, spitting the now dead rabbit from her mouth. "Wh-whaaa?! she spat out some rabbit fur, before glancing up to see who she had run into, and recognised the tom. Cardinalswoop! "S-s-sorry!!! I didn't mean to, I mean, I wasn't looking- gah! I, I mean... are, are you... alright?" she struggled not to tear at the sand with her claws; stupid! Stupid! Why was she so stupid! she hung her head, her fur fluffing up with embarrassment. She felt like such an idiot.

@tutler

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread