Today 10:05 AM

Old February 17th, 2024, 11:25 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Spookez.

BlizzardPaw! ReedShine called "Im going on a solo border patrol want to come?"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 17th, 2024, 11:44 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatsune_Miku_Fan View Post
@Spookez.

BlizzardPaw! ReedShine called "Im going on a solo border patrol want to come?"
Blizzardpaw padded over, a wide smile on her face. "Sure!" What if we catch some rouges over there? Or maybe find something else...

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 17th, 2024, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post

Blizzardpaw padded over, a wide smile on her face. "Sure!" What if we catch some rouges over there? Or maybe find something else...

"alright then, c'monhe trotted off, as he stalked the border he saw something terrifying "THUNDEFCLAN IS ATTCKING!" (go to battles fourm, and click Malcontent)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old February 17th, 2024, 01:28 PM

"AcornFall!, this is riverclan territory!" reedshine swished his tail to tell blizzardpaw to get Snow
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old February 17th, 2024, 07:03 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye sat up slowly, rolling her shoulders. “You mean stubborn? Perhaps.”

“I think it’s a bit cruel how inevitable it is to do things that you’ll regret later, particularly when young.” Heroneye watched the sky as a finch flittered above. “Even knowing that, one will likely end up making mistakes anyways and think about it for who knows how long.”

Some seemed to find comfort in this truth, since it meant that everyone was bound to be inadequate in some way. As for Heroneye, though, she couldn’t help but wish that this wasn’t the case, though it didn’t particularly upset her either, in truth. It was just... not ideal.

@Marigoldwhisper
Old February 17th, 2024, 07:21 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye

Heroneye sat up slowly, rolling her shoulders. “You mean stubborn? Perhaps.”

“I think it’s a bit cruel how inevitable it is to do things that you’ll regret later, particularly when young.” Heroneye watched the sky as a finch flittered above. “Even knowing that, one will likely end up making mistakes anyways and think about it for who knows how long.”

Some seemed to find comfort in this truth, since it meant that everyone was bound to be inadequate in some way. As for Heroneye, though, she couldn’t help but wish that this wasn’t the case, though it didn’t particularly upset her either, in truth. It was just... not ideal.

@Marigoldwhisper

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Hey, don't sweat it, kid." Owltalon still lay on the ground, kneading at the air filled sky like a kit feeling for its mother's warm belly.

"Nobody thinks about your mistakes, trust me. Can you do something for me, Heron?" She began, flicking her ear towards a nearby croaking frog. Her paws twitched towards it, but she resisted.

She had a point to prove, and it would hopefully benefit Heroneye. She could feel her conflicted emotions like how her bones ached before the battle cry of rain.

"Close your blue eyes, and think. Think on all the embarrassing, and disappointing, and mind boggling things you've done. Now try to think of another cats mishaps. How many can you think of? How many can you imagine and remember vividly? Not much I'm guessing? Good. Because that's exactly how every other cat views you."

Owltalon sat up and flicked her long tail at Heroneye's shoulder in a comforting way. "These cats don't remember your flaws or your mistakes, they see your highlights. They see you."

"That is unless you do something unforgiving, like threatening higher authority." Owltalon snickered, a low rumble climbing up her throat. "But, I don't think you'd do that personally."

"Don't 'cha see, kid? You're your worst critic. We all are." She let out a sigh as she mindlessly drew circles in the snow fallen ground, her nerves stinging with pain from the shock of cold. "Starclan knows I am. Enough about me though, you're doing the best you can. Stop worrying!"

She gave the warrior a light batting on her head. "It'll turn out just fine."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:20 AM

Heroneye

Heroneye blinked at Owltalon, somewhat taken aback by her sudden conviction. As she listened to Owltalon’s words, she realized that she must be right; thinking back, she couldn’t clearly recall a single other cat’s mistakes. Just like everybody else, she was too busy thinking about her own to really care.

It was a common sentiment that nobody truly cared about the mistakes of others, but actually quantifying this made it feel much more real. Perhaps she really could move on from her mistakes without worrying about the memory remaining in others, at least when it came to the more inconsequential things.

“I never thought about it like that. Thank you, Owltalon,” said Heroneye with a thoughtful smile.
@Marigoldwhisper
Old February 19th, 2024, 05:40 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye

Heroneye blinked at Owltalon, somewhat taken aback by her sudden conviction. As she listened to Owltalon’s words, she realized that she must be right; thinking back, she couldn’t clearly recall a single other cat’s mistakes. Just like everybody else, she was too busy thinking about her own to really care.

It was a common sentiment that nobody truly cared about the mistakes of others, but actually quantifying this made it feel much more real. Perhaps she really could move on from her mistakes without worrying about the memory remaining in others, at least when it came to the more inconsequential things.

“I never thought about it like that. Thank you, Owltalon,” said Heroneye with a thoughtful smile.
@Marigoldwhisper
`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "I knew someone needed to hear it as much as I did."

With that she let out a yawn, her eyes flicking towards the sounds and sights around her.

"Did you see that frog over there?" Owltalon nodded her head towards it. "Can you still smell it? I honestly have no idea we're it went, but I'm not passing up on good prey."

She stared challengingly into the dense trees, as if the frog could see her sharp gaze.

"You're not required to of course, do what 'cha want." She began to crouch low to the ground, her belly low on the floor.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 19th, 2024, 02:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: None |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

(For context, comes off of this post: (tw: Light gore, brief description of amputation):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: None |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Tw: Blood, light amputation description, light gore

The sandy blue-grey tom's eyes widened as the silver she-cat spoke of amputation. His eyes whipped over to his bloody mass of a tail before he nodded to her. If she says that amputation was needed then it was needed.

Seabreeze lowered his head and covered his eyes with his front paws, not wanting to see as Spottedstream left and came back. She said some more words but his panic was stirring in his chest in the dread of what was coming.

She counted down and agonizing pain shot through his body from his spine and Seabreeze let out a pained cry. He couldn't even think over the white hot pain. The thyme was set in front of him again and that helped just a bit.

Spottedstream caught the tom's attention again and she started to explain different herbs. Comfrey, thyme, honey....Seabreeze nodded, breathless, and stumbled up onto his paws. Comfrey, thyme, and honey. Cobweb? He turned to look at the cobwebs wrapping his too small tail. Red was already starting to seep through.

He could find cobweb too he thinks. The ground swayed beneath him as Seabreeze winced and dug his claws into the floor to stabilize himself. Okay, he turned to Spottedstream, "I'll be as quick as I can."

With that, the Riverclan tom bounded away, his paws only slightly sliding from under him but he managed to stay up right. The dizziness would go away, it would need to. Adrenaline began to spur him onwards even quicker and Seabreeze dashed through the clearing and out of camp in a flash.

Comfrey, thyme, honey, cobweb, comfrey, thyme, honey, cobweb...It was the loop in Seabreeze's head. The scent of the lightest of clovers washed over him and he knew that he didn't have time.

(Seabreeze's rp for the raid will temporarily move to the RC territory thread before moving back ) @Bean (though you don't need to react or anything)

Seabreeze burst from the camp enterance and bounded down the main paw path of the territory. Head whipping from side to side, tracking anything that might look similar to what was requested of him.

Comfrey, thyme, honey, cobweb....

He raised his nose and opened his mouth slightly trying to find the thyme scent in the air.

Roll for perception/investigate: 19
Successful for Thyme!

The sandy blue-grey caught wind of the familiar calming scent of thyme and he padded around the surroundings scanning all around, unsure of where the plant grows but only that it was around close nearby. He found the shrubs, slower than Seabreeze wanted. Anxiety prickled at his pelt as what he heard what he thought was an especially loud cry of pain. He couldn't tell from the voice who it was or what side they were but it made him want to cry as well.

He grabbed a mouthful of thyme. (Plus 1 item: thyme) Seabreeze moved on as quickly as he pulled the plant away from the rest of it. He made sure to keep a note in his mind on where the plant was because it had much more to over.

Next....comfrey? Yes, comfrey, for aches and pain if he was remembering correctly. Seabreeze jogged through his territory. He hadn't gotten much of a scent for comfrey, he would need to find it through sight.

Roll for perception/investigate (disadvantage - is not familiar with the herb): 11
Found comfrey, but only a little bit, cannot return to this spot. Rolls for comfrey in the furture will take a 13 or higher

Seabreeze found the comfrey next by chance, it was away from the thyme and hidden. He shuffled the surrounding greenery away from the plant and was sad to find that there wasn't much there anymore. He would only be able to take a bit here, finding another spot would take extra time that Riverclan doesn't have.

He ripped the remaining comfrey away from the plant, (plus 1 item: comfrey)

Cobweb, that would be easy, at least. The tom began looking in tree hollows and river reeds for cobwebs, a stick ready to scoop up any he finds.

Roll for perception/investigation (at advantage, common and Sea is familiar with it): 19
Very successful for cobwebs

After Seabreeze went around to several river reeds and other shrubbery, the amount of cobweb gathered was enough for him to feel satisfied for now. After all, honey was still needed and that would take time Seabreeze feared. (plus 2 items: cobweb)

Seabreeze has noticed a couple of beehives before while on some patrols so it didn't take him very long to find one, the problem was how to get the honey without too many bee stings. He hurled a nearby rock at it. It struck and the hive fell down.

The tom pounced in a second, grabbing as much honey as he could and shoving it into the leaves he grabbed to carry it before absolutely booking it in the other direction.

Roll for damage? I don't know what else to call it: 16
Successful: only a couple stings

The sandy grey-blue tom was able to get away from the angered bees with only a few stings. He would get honey again if needed, but willingly, never. That was horrifying! As the warrior's racing brought him closer to the camp he was reminded of why he was even out. The brief moment of fear was overwhelmed by true fear. (plus 1 item: honey. maxed items: thyme, comfrey, cobweb, cobweb, honey)

Without taking a breath, Seabreeze lurched back into camp. It was just as chaotic, the fighting hasn't seemed to calm down at all. Weaving through the battling cats, Seabreeze made it to the medicine den.

(Moving back to the raid thread. Also if I did anything wrong let me know. This is the first collection/patrol thing I have done. That is, if you could call it a patrol lol, also not proof read because I am lazy and no one really needs to read this.)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old February 19th, 2024, 08:14 PM

Heroneye

Heroneye nodded silently, following Owltalon’s gaze into the forest. She crouched and crept forward, carefully watching the frog for movement. Of course, she wasn’t about to pass it up, either.

Some blissful croaks came from the creature, but it kept quite still and gave no indication of being aware of its impending doom. Heroneye did her best to stay as light on her paws as possible, painfully aware of the sounds she made with each step. As she went, she began to diverge from Owltalon. If the frog ran from her, then maybe Heroneye would still have a chance and vice versa.

@Marigoldwhisper