Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:27 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:20 AM

Old August 21st, 2020, 07:44 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
The spotted tabby giggled. "Honestly Im much better at hunting then fighting but thanks for saying so!" She ran and eye over Goslingkits posture with a hum and declared "Yep that looks good! the point is to keep balanced and even to not make noise or vibration but he able to pounce at any moment! Give it a try! Like this!" She rolled from her crouch into a large spring froward paws extending to impact on an invisible imagined prey back legs already moving to cushion the impact perfectly. Willowpaw didn't have the benefit of long lets, being a fairly small cat, but the lean muscle she built from swimming and her normal bouncing walking method supported a well done spring. She flopped from her capture pose to a flop and looked back at the kit. "Pouncing is super important and if you've got a fast and large one land hunting is easy!" Well it was probably even easier if you were very stealthy but quiet wasn't her best attribute even if she was good at it when she tried.
Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help but tilt her elegant head to a side as she investigated the each and every move of Willowpaw. Wow - what a joyous little apprentice! Truth be told, Goslingkit wouldn't mind entertaining the idea of hanging out with this spotted ball of enthusiasm. Maybe even idolize her a bit, although it was just the tiniest bit clear she had already begun to.

Straightening upward, Goslingkit wriggled her haunches as she gazed admiringly up at Willowpaw, like a dog awaiting a game of... something. "So anyway," she panted, "what's next? The pounce, the momentum, hmmm?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old August 21st, 2020, 10:34 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help but tilt her elegant head to a side as she investigated the each and every move of Willowpaw. Wow - what a joyous little apprentice! Truth be told, Goslingkit wouldn't mind entertaining the idea of hanging out with this spotted ball of enthusiasm. Maybe even idolize her a bit, although it was just the tiniest bit clear she had already begun to.

Straightening upward, Goslingkit wriggled her haunches as she gazed admiringly up at Willowpaw, like a dog awaiting a game of... something. "So anyway," she panted, "what's next? The pounce, the momentum, hmmm?"
"Well teeeeeeeechnically the stalking is before the pounce but thats really just sneaking around until you get close enough to pounce." Hmmmm... She quickly sat a moment to think of something that would give Goslingkit some opportunity to learn by trying it out but also have some fun while she was at it. She let out a happy chirp as the idea struck her when she threw out a "Hold on I gotta idea!" and darted away to collect the supply she needed.

This was gonna be great, Goslingkit was gonna love it! Which was good because Willowpaw really liked the little dappled creature, her elegance reminded the apprentice of Nightfeather and Nightfeather was great. Snagging the moss she needed she bounded back and tossed it near the kit moving to explain her plan. "Right! So we're practicing some stuff here hopefully it'll work well!" She gestured to the mossball "This is your prey! Ill have a paw on it and watch as you try to stalk it! If you are too loud or something then I'll throw it so you can try and pounce on it while it goes flying and if you're stealthy you can get close before you strike! And then even if you don't get it it's ok because we can just keep trying again! It's like a fun little game!" She apprentice was really happy with this idea and even juggled the moss a little in mid air batting it around before tossing it to Goslingkit. "How do ya like that idea! I can even teach you a bit about different prey types by making it do different things and stuff!" She threw a purr out into the air, pretty proud of herself all told.

(I hate reading the stuff I type after I get a reply its like spelling errors appear from mid air to mock me as soon as its too late to fix them lol)
Old August 21st, 2020, 11:14 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

Quote:
"Well teeeeeeeechnically the stalking is before the pounce but thats really just sneaking around until you get close enough to pounce." Hmmmm... She quickly sat a moment to think of something that would give Goslingkit some opportunity to learn by trying it out but also have some fun while she was at it. She let out a happy chirp as the idea struck her when she threw out a "Hold on I gotta idea!" and darted away to collect the supply she needed.

This was gonna be great, Goslingkit was gonna love it! Which was good because Willowpaw really liked the little dappled creature, her elegance reminded the apprentice of Nightfeather and Nightfeather was great. Snagging the moss she needed she bounded back and tossed it near the kit moving to explain her plan. "Right! So we're practicing some stuff here hopefully it'll work well!" She gestured to the mossball "This is your prey! Ill have a paw on it and watch as you try to stalk it! If you are too loud or something then I'll throw it so you can try and pounce on it while it goes flying and if you're stealthy you can get close before you strike! And then even if you don't get it it's ok because we can just keep trying again! It's like a fun little game!" She apprentice was really happy with this idea and even juggled the moss a little in mid air batting it around before tossing it to Goslingkit. "How do ya like that idea! I can even teach you a bit about different prey types by making it do different things and stuff!" She threw a purr out into the air, pretty proud of herself all told.

(I hate reading the stuff I type after I get a reply its like spelling errors appear from mid air to mock me as soon as its too late to fix them lol)
Goslingkit

Goslingkit puffed out her fuzzed little chest, eyes constricting with immediately-initiated concentration. And once the spotted apprentice had arrived back with mossball in jaws, the long-legged tortoiseshell's eyes expanded to what she supposed were unbelievable widths. Then, they once again assumed their position of confidence. "Oh, I'm going to obliterate you, stinky moss-ball!" Her eyes sidled for the briefest of seconds up and in Willowpaw's direction, a quick ushering for her to throw the scraggly green sphere.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old August 21st, 2020, 11:42 PM

My Mood: In Love

shadowpelt nodded and walked away still upset. she thought to herself *why do I feel weird on the inside.* @BILL.
With that old time rock 'n' roll"
I will be on when I can
"driver picks music shotgun shuts his cakehole"
~dean winchester

https://gdpd.xyz/fluffyjack25

Last edited by jackal blackout; August 21st, 2020 at 11:42 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2020, 05:41 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Wolfpaw padded into the clearing with the mouse he caught in his jaws , he dropped it in the fresh kill pile and waited for Lotusheart.
“I’m gonna go inside the apprentice den!”
Wolfpaw said
@Shadeleaf
Old August 22nd, 2020, 06:05 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
Wolfpaw padded into the clearing with the mouse he caught in his jaws , he dropped it in the fresh kill pile and waited for Lotusheart.
“I’m gonna go inside the apprentice den!”
Wolfpaw said
@Shadeleaf
"Ok, bye." she mewed, dropping the big fish she caught.
Old August 22nd, 2020, 07:13 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"What do you think you're doing?" Lionstar snapped at the sight of Firemist stealing food. "You ditched your Clan for a moon, Firemist. Where have you been?" If he took a bite of the fish, it would be game over for him - Lionstar wasn't going to take theft lightly when Firemist had access to food as an outsider.

[ @BreadTurtle ]

"Oh, heyyy.... LionStar." FireMist mewed, dropping the salmon. He took a deep breath, "U-m, well I was just exploring the territory and I didn't smell the borders and I got lost i-in ShadowClan's territory. I didn't mean to be gone for more than a day! But when I found the camp a-all I wanted to do was eat something that actually tasted good! Do you know how bad those frogs are! Yuck!" the orange tom mewed, clearly nervous about talking face to face with the leader. "I-I'm sorry! I really a-am!" FireMist told him.

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; August 22nd, 2020 at 07:14 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2020, 02:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Blizzardsky sat vigil squirming in silence, gah this was so boring to him, but he had to do this or he’d loose his warrior name. Why was this so boring.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2020, 02:45 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Willowpaw happily followed her mentor, chattering to her fellow apprentice about diving moves she wanted to learn when the hawk called. She had much the opposite response to her mentor with the hawks cry. Puffing up, falling into a ready stance, and baring fangs and claws in a snarl Willowpaw yowled right back at the hawk. Sure she'd probably loose and badly against a hawk but the tabby had internally resolved to face this particular foe with the hatred they deserved. She seriously watched the hawk until it was out of sight before turning back into her normal bouncy self, bounding over to Snowfern. "Come-on you two! Last to the river is a rotten fish and I'd rather be a quick trout!" She tensed into a crouch ready to bolt in a race if Snowfern gave the ok whiskers twitching wildly.

@Mumble @Corruptx
Snowfern let out a sigh of relief as she watched the hawk slowly disappear. Good. Now, time to focus on not making a fool of herself. As long as they didn't get into another accident, all should go smoothly this time. She smiled at Willowpaw, giving her a small, friendly bump, "We have to wait for hazelpaw first, Speedy. But when she catches up, we'll have a race. How about whoever wins gets to choose the first pick of prey off of the pile?" she suggested with a grin. She looked back at hazelpaw with a slightly confused look on her face, "Hazelpaw, do you still want to come with us? You don't have to if you don't want to." she asked. The other apprentice hadn't really said anything in a minute or two. Then again, she didn't really know how talkative Hazelpaw was. Oh well, she still wanted to make sure everything was okay.

@Corruptx

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old August 22nd, 2020, 03:00 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Eelkit had kinda gotten distracted. Enlighten him? The black tabby tom was completely clueless on all of this! He didn't know what it was all about. What was he to be enlightened about? He knew the most vital things such as 'always listen to Ma cause shes right' and he didn't think he needed to know about much else. What else could be so important? Something fascinating? "Terms and conditions? Ma said to never swear! And also to not share information to strangers.... but you're not a stranger! So okay. I swear, that I, Eelkit! son of Antfrost, won't slap you on the head if you do something stupid!" That was what he was promising right? He hoped so. Like what else could he promise? To not get into trouble? He never got into trouble! He just.. agreed to everything. Somethings he probably shouldn't agree to.

Acknowledging Eelkit’s promise with a proud nod and a small happy mutter of, “yes, yes, good job,” Beekit listened to what the opposing kit said next. “Yes! Exactly! That’s the mindset! I’m not a stranger. At all. I am… a friend of yours.” Were they friends? Beekit didn’t know. Maybe. Possibly. He didn’t want to admit to himself that Eelkit was.. nice… albeit in desperate need of some interesting facts. Right, that was why Beekit was here! Errrr… he didn’t actually have any cool facts yet though. That was a little bit of a problem. Eh… “Well, in order to be eligible to be.. enlightened with information, you first have to contribute an interesting fact. And.. I assume you don’t have any handy just yet? So.. we could go look for some interesting stuff. Yeah...” Yep. Definitely no hidden reason behind that and why he hadn't mentioned anything about it beforehand. He totally wasn't trying to cover up his incompetence... Beekit would never....