Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:01 AM
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:44 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 12:34 AM
everything stays, but it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2019, 03:35 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
@Lilyfur2
"Nothing special, hunted a little and collected some moss, you?" He purred at the accent, his tail curled around his paws, his resting face was rather attractive; approachable. Non-chalant, yet friendly by the way his mouth naturally curled into a small smile, though his eyebrows (or the spot above his eyes) stayed neutral. His sleek black tail tapped the ground at a slow tempo, though not making any noise the tapping of his tail showed slight interest.
{sorry for bad quote in post before, Im new to this xD}
@sunflowerseed

Littlewish nodded.
"Well, I've been out hunting once this morning, slept the rest of the afternoon. It was quite nice." He mewed, grinning, "Though it is much nicer to end the day with a nice conversation than more sleeping, don't you agree?" He asked the tom. He curled himself into a loaf, and not off a chunk of the prey they were sharing. It was still warm, nice and tangy. His eyes turned to the tail in interest. The motion caught his eye, moving back and forth. His ear flicked with anticipation. He flicked at it with his tail, as if reminding it to stay put.

(No worries! I had the same troubles when I first joined!)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:44 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
@sunflowerseed

Littlewish nodded.
"Well, I've been out hunting once this morning, slept the rest of the afternoon. It was quite nice." He mewed, grinning, "Though it is much nicer to end the day with a nice conversation than more sleeping, don't you agree?" He asked the tom. He curled himself into a loaf, and not off a chunk of the prey they were sharing. It was still warm, nice and tangy. His eyes turned to the tail in interest. The motion caught his eye, moving back and forth. His ear flicked with anticipation. He flicked at it with his tail, as if reminding it to stay put.

(No worries! I had the same troubles when I first joined!)

He chuckled and stilled his tail."Yes, I agree.."He took a bite as well, His eyes darted up for a few seconds, then back down to Littlewish. "You have n Handsome fur." He purred, licking some blood from the prey off his chin.She layed on his belly with his paws tucked under him, he cleared his throat. "uh, Wonderful weather?" He attempted keep the coversation alive, the tip of his tail continued to tap.
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:50 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
”Better at herbs than me.” A slightly amused voice quipped up behind Beepaw, Kitepaw’s glimmering optics shining with their regular playfulness. “I think I only know of.. catmint. Catmint is ah-mae-zing!” She fluttered in her sing-song voice, reedy plume waving airily in her hyper temperament.

[aaaaaaa short but I wanna sleeppppp] @Rosemew

The blonde tom narrowed his eyes at the voice , from a feline who seemed to pop out of nowhere. "Only catmint?" He snorted , rolling his eyes only to look back at the molly. He thought apprentices and warriors , including elders atleast had basic knowledge of herbs. That would probably include dock and marigold , so he was a bit surprised she only knew catmint.
"You don't know dock? Marigold?" He questioned. "And of course I'm better at herbs , im not medicine cat for nothing!" He pointed out in a somewhat prideful tone , with a hint of sharpness to it.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 10th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
| @Orchidleaf; |

Snailpaw padded out of the camp, glancing behind her to see if Emeraldbush was following behind her. The young molly sat down to wait for the bigger cat to meet her. They weren't hunting, so she was in no hurry. This was a walk too. She didn't ask him to go for a run with him. Snailpaw was fast and didn't want to ditch him too long behind.
Emeraldbush followed the apprentice out of camp and took in the strong scents of prey trails that flowed all throughout the territory. He kept up his pace and made sure to stay next to Snailpaw, never straying too far behind or ahead. He looked down at her and said, "So, any particular reason you wanted to go on this walk?"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old October 10th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Emeraldbush followed the apprentice out of camp and took in the strong scents of prey trails that flowed all throughout the territory. He kept up his pace and made sure to stay next to Snailpaw, never straying too far behind or ahead. He looked down at her and said, "So, any particular reason you wanted to go on this walk?"
Snailpaw looked at him with a friendly smile. "Wanted to get out of camp for a while and to hang out with you of course.", she replied. What other reason would she be out? Snailpaw cuffed him playfully over the ear the best she could. She forced both of her eyes to look at the older cat. A headache ran through her, so she made her eyes go back to normal, but there was a playful sight in her eyes.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 10th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Snailpaw looked at him with a friendly smile. "Wanted to get out of camp for a while and to hang out with you of course.", she replied. What other reason would she be out? Snailpaw cuffed him playfully over the ear the best she could. She forced both of her eyes to look at the older cat. A headache ran through her, so she made her eyes go back to normal, but there was a playful sight in her eyes.
Emeraldbush chuckled at her attempt to cuff his ear but when she looked at him with both eyes and eventually the other one veered away, he sighed, "You know, you really shouldn't do that, it looks like it'd hurt to try and keep your eyes like that." A purr rumbled in his throat as he leaned down and licked her head, "Plus, I like how you look right now, you don't need to change anything."
Old October 10th, 2019, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Emeraldbush chuckled at her attempt to cuff his ear but when she looked at him with both eyes and eventually the other one veered away, he sighed, "You know, you really shouldn't do that, it looks like it'd hurt to try and keep your eyes like that." A purr rumbled in his throat as he leaned down and licked her head, "Plus, I like how you look right now, you don't need to change anything."
Snailpaw let out her own purr at the older toms words. The molly gave her pelt a shake after a cold chill ran through her small body. "It does give me a headache when I do it, but that don't stop me.", she growled playfully. The molly ran as fast as she could away from him, looking back ro see if he would follow. She ran back to him almost instantly before running back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 10th, 2019, 04:34 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Snailpaw let out her own purr at the older toms words. The molly gave her pelt a shake after a cold chill ran through her small body. "It does give me a headache when I do it, but that don't stop me.", she growled playfully. The molly ran as fast as she could away from him, looking back ro see if he would follow. She ran back to him almost instantly before running back.
Emeraldbush chuckled and began to follow her, his long muscular legs allowing him to go farther than Snailpaw but not as fast. He continued his bounds before he actually caught up to Snailpaw and pinned her back down to the ground gently with one paw, making sure to keep enough force on her so as not to hurt her but so that she still couldn't run away. He laughed a bit and smiled at her, "You're adorable."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old October 10th, 2019, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Emeraldbush chuckled and began to follow her, his long muscular legs allowing him to go farther than Snailpaw but not as fast. He continued his bounds before he actually caught up to Snailpaw and pinned her back down to the ground gently with one paw, making sure to keep enough force on her so as not to hurt her but so that she still couldn't run away. He laughed a bit and smiled at her, "You're adorable."
Snailpaw felt a body slam her down, gently. She struggled as he had her pinned down. She let out a laugh. "Get off of me you big lug.", she meowed, purring in amusement. The apprentice tried to push him off oh her using her hind legs to gently push on his underbelly. She stopped realizing she wasn't able to move. "Why thank you. Your not too bad yourself.", she meowed.

Old October 10th, 2019, 05:11 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The blonde tom narrowed his eyes at the voice , from a feline who seemed to pop out of nowhere. "Only catmint?" He snorted , rolling his eyes only to look back at the molly. He thought apprentices and warriors , including elders atleast had basic knowledge of herbs. That would probably include dock and marigold , so he was a bit surprised she only knew catmint.
"You don't know dock? Marigold?" He questioned. "And of course I'm better at herbs , im not medicine cat for nothing!" He pointed out in a somewhat prideful tone , with a hint of sharpness to it.

"Kidding bud, I know a bit of 'em. Any apprentice here should - though I realize it's more proper for ya big 'ole medicine cats to know a lot more. Sheesh, just making light of the situation! " Her speckled tawny coat bristled slightly at his coarse words, though her olive gaze remained light. She planted herself right then and there, slowly drawing a damp paw over her torn audit, drawing a hazy breath. "Okay, mister, what's your name then?" She cracked a slight smile, easily handling the situation abroad.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 10th, 2019 at 05:12 PM.
Closed Thread