Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM

Old May 9th, 2019, 04:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Fuzzy's everything finder/traker.

Bump

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 9th, 2019 at 04:01 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:43 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Pop

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 27th, 2019, 03:24 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Name: Leafstripe
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Leafstripe is a brown tabby cat with a cream colored chest and belly. His paws are cream colored and so is the tip of his tail. Leafstripe is blind in both eyes, which was there when he was born.
Personality: Leafstripe is a very proud and loyal cat of Skyclan that wants to be one of the best cats in the clan. He is a very sweet boy that can get angry when somebody calls him out for being blind. He stands up for himself and will not let anyone bully him. Leafstripe has a big heart and isn't the kind of cat that would go in battle just for fun. He isn't much of a fighter, but would if his clan needed him. He wants to make others around him proud, but since he's extremely emotional he will break down when a cat dies or a cat tells him how worthless he is to the clan.
Clan/Faction: Skyclan
Role: Brother
Witch cat?: Ambershine
Other: @Fuzzyfeline;
Questions/concerns: Is it fine that he doesn't look like her?

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; May 27th, 2019 at 03:42 PM.
Old May 27th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
Name: Leafstripe
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Leafstripe is a brown tabby cat with a cream colored chest and belly. His paws are cream colored and so is the tip of his tail. Leafstripe is blind in both eyes, which was there when he was born.
Personality: Leafstripe is a very proud and loyal cat of Skyclan that wants to be one of the best cats in the clan. He is a very sweet boy that can get angry when somebody calls him out for being blind. He stands up for himself and will not let anyone bully him. Leafstripe has a big heart and isn't the kind of cat that would go in battle just for fun. He isn't much of a fighter, but would if his clan needed him. He wants to make others around him proud, but since he's extremely emotional he will break down when a cat dies or a cat tells him how worthless he is to the clan.
Clan/Faction: Skyclan
Role: Brother
Witch cat?: Ambershine
Other: @Fuzzyfeline;
Questions/concerns: Is it fine that he doesn't look like her?
Yes that's quite fine. Accepted as brother let me know when you'd like to RP them ^^

Old June 6th, 2019, 10:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Updated
Old June 13th, 2019, 03:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Bump
Old June 13th, 2019, 04:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Fuzzyfeline

Jaykit could be a friend for Dandelionkit!
He might be a little wild for her, but he means well ;v; he'll always appologize if he gets too rough
If they happen to get along really well, perhaps he could be her best friend, like a protective brother-sister relationship!

Willowpaw could befriend Frozenpaw and maybe he develops a crush on her? The crush could be later in life, I think they'd make good friends first, then slowly develop into something more ~
She's a little quiet, but I could see her approaching him if he always seems to be alone. She'd be willing to give him company if needed c:
We can rp them to see if she ever likes him back, but right now she likes someone else so he'll have competition!

Last edited by Doom; June 13th, 2019 at 04:31 PM.
Old June 13th, 2019, 05:53 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Bramblepaw for Icepaw’s love interest?
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old June 13th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Jaykit could be a friend for Dandelionkit!
He might be a little wild for her, but he means well ;v; he'll always appologize if he gets too rough
If they happen to get along really well, perhaps he could be her best friend, like a protective brother-sister relationship!

Willowpaw could befriend Frozenpaw and maybe he develops a crush on her? The crush could be later in life, I think they'd make good friends first, then slowly develop into something more ~
She's a little quiet, but I could see her approaching him if he always seems to be alone. She'd be willing to give him company if needed c:
We can rp them to see if she ever likes him back, but right now she likes someone else so he'll have competition!
Both accepted as friends, if like to RP them to see how they develop but I'll keep Frozen developing a crush on Willow in mind. Let me know when you want to RP anyone ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post
Bramblepaw for Icepaw’s love interest?
I dunno if they could be love interests I'd love to RP them and see how it works out. We can start them as acquaintances, let me know when your free to RP them

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 13th, 2019 at 07:23 PM.
Old June 14th, 2019, 12:28 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Fuzzyfeline
coalpaw as a sibling of mothpaw, friend or close friend of riverpaw, and crush of frozenpaw?
i think it would be interesting if the two were siblings in different clans? since they arent the same age, maybe they could be half sisters or something? i think it would be cool to experiment with the two's background.
maybe coalpaw and riverpaw become close and then she develops a crush on frozenpaw (can be one-sided or not), which makes riverpaw salty because he is her brother? or something like that.

gracepaw as a friend for morningpaw?
i feel like the two would get along, seeing as theyre both wild. lol i kind of see grace as regina george from mean girls lmao.
if only rowan were still an apprentice, i would apply him to be morning's "bad boy" best friend lol.

and rowanspring as a future mentor for dandelionkit?
rowan is wild, but i can see him doing his best to slow down in order to help her learn.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; June 14th, 2019 at 12:34 AM.