Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old December 15th, 2017, 06:42 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( hey sas do you want to start that thing with the other versions of tord and sasuke now? ))

Tord shrugged, not exactly knowing how to feel about the shirtless thing. Well, that was kind of fixed now he supposed, breathing evenly for once. He wasn’t usally like this, so why was it happening now? Weird things happened sometimes he supposed, sighing. “He wasn’t very clear about where he wanted us to go,” he pointed out, rolling his eyes. “So I’m assuming it’s fair game wherever we go” he smiled. “Basically, seek the others and try not to have your eyes fall out,” He said, part of his sentence joking, and the other half somewhat serious.
Yes! :3 mind posting first?)

Sasuke laughs softly “ how interesting. So you can make jokes” he says laughing still as he begins to look around “ but as you wish. However what if the others are like Killer? Would you act or just speak to them?” He asks calmly
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:37 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ so embarrassed! What? Is this new look too much for you?”

Winter nods “ don’t worry... we’ll find her. we just need to find out where we are”
||Lightwithin||
"God your so embarrassing... You ask why I dont take you to public places, this is my reason." Skye joked.

Skye nodded as she looked around the house. "Lets find some diffrent clothes, cause this other me likes to where little clothing."

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; December 15th, 2017 at 07:39 AM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:45 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Yes! :3 mind posting first?)

Sasuke laughs softly “ how interesting. So you can make jokes” he says laughing still as he begins to look around “ but as you wish. However what if the others are like Killer? Would you act or just speak to them?” He asks calmly
(( yeah sure ))

Tord was still feeling around his arm and face, trying to get used to the feeling. Of course, he wasn't really able to get used to the feeling, staying curled up on the mattress for awhile. He desperately wanted there to be some kind of clothing he liked, but all he could find was a red hoodie. That was the closest thing to something he might normally wear. Placing his head against the wall for the longest time, he began to wonder if anyone knew him, hands forced in the hoodie pockets.

"What? You were thinking I couldn't?" Tord snorted. "I find things funny, and I can be funny, don't underestimate me," he smirked. "Trust me sweetie," He said, smiling in a teasing yet cruel way, "I'm not letting anyone just talk if they're like that weirdo," he finished, finding the gun and sliding it into a bag he had found. "They're probably getting choked then," he laughed.

(( hey @Celestial want to get the actual "other" aspen involved with "other" tord? if not that's fine too. ))

Last edited by :blue:; December 15th, 2017 at 09:05 AM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

After connecting a few dots she had finally figured out what was wrong, everyone was reversed. At least she wasn't a boy though. That was at least still in place. She had too many piercings around her body in places she would never had wished to have them, and better yet her hair was cherry red and down to her butt! She wouldn't have ever let her hair go that low. EVER. Than suddenly her phone rang and she gently lifted it, reading the name. Finally. He pulled himself together huh? she answered the phone and held it up to her ear taking a breath, "hey sage, what's up" she said with a slight sigh. A few minutes ago she was in complete hysterics screaming and running around like she woke up with no legs, yet something compelled her to calm herself and act as if nothing had effected her. Obviously one of her many adaptations...
"I-I'm assuming that you're m-my Aspen." Sage's voice was a little muffled, and he gently shook his head at James and gestured for him to leave the room for a few minutes. He pulled his knees up to his chest, cold. He wanted his warm, green sweater back, not this sleeveless black shirt. He tugged at it anxiously, continuing. "James is here. He's... nice but I'm scared." His voice was quiet and he closed his eyes. "C-Could you come ge-get me?"
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:07 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
||Lightwithin||
"God your so embarrassing... You ask why I dont take you to public places, this is my reason." Skye joked.

Skye nodded as she looked around the house. "Lets find some diffrent clothes, cause this other me likes to where little clothing."
Winter laughs softly “ oh? Is that so?” He says as he begins to kiss her “ I’m just loving my girl is that not enough?”

Winter nods as he looks around “ ... it seems so. Okay would you like to check out the room for any clothes. I’ll be outside waiting “
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:11 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( yeah sure ))

Tord was still feeling around his arm and face, trying to get used to the feeling. Of course, he wasn't really able to get used to the feeling, staying curled up on the mattress for awhile. He desperately wanted there to be some kind of clothing he liked, but all he could find was a red hoodie. That was the closest thing to something he might normally wear. Placing his head against the wall for the longest time, he began to wonder if anyone knew him, hands forced in the hoodie pockets.

"What? You were thinking I couldn't?" Tord snorted. "I find things funny, and I can be funny, don't underestimate me," he smirked. "Trust me sweetie," He said, smiling in a teasing yet cruel way, "I'm not letting anyone just talk if they're like that weirdo," he finished, finding the gun and sliding it into a bag he had found. "They're probably getting choked then," he laughed.

(( hey @Celestial want to get the actual "other" aspen involved with "other" tord? if not that's fine too. ))
Sasuke began to leave the house looking around soon he begins to look at his phone calling Tord as he walks off in a hurry. “ come on love pick up...” he says as he begins to walk quickly

Sasuke nods slowly but he laughs a bit “ how interesting “ he says with a slight blush on his face as he looks around “ ... okay but still at least find out if they are like him. Seems like we’re big bad monsters here so at least we should... speak with our fellow friends “
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:13 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Winter laughs softly “ oh? Is that so?” He says as he begins to kiss her “ I’m just loving my girl is that not enough?”

Winter nods as he looks around “ ... it seems so. Okay would you like to check out the room for any clothes. I’ll be outside waiting “
"Do you have to be embarrassing about it?!" skye said as she pouted.

Skye nodded as she began to look around. "Dear god why is her clothes so revealing??" she asked

Old December 15th, 2017, 11:29 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"Do you have to be embarrassing about it?!" skye said as she pouted.

Skye nodded as she began to look around. "Dear god why is her clothes so revealing??" she asked
He smiles playfully “ I can be as embarrassing as I want my love. As long as you know I love you Than so be it”

Winter waited outside looking down to hallway his eyes glowed softly as he watches and waits
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:30 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Sasuke began to leave the house looking around soon he begins to look at his phone calling Tord as he walks off in a hurry. “ come on love pick up...” he says as he begins to walk quickly

Sasuke nods slowly but he laughs a bit “ how interesting “ he says with a slight blush on his face as he looks around “ ... okay but still at least find out if they are like him. Seems like we’re big bad monsters here so at least we should... speak with our fellow friends “
Tord tensed up as he heard his phone ring, turning around and picking up the device. Staring at the number for a moment, having no idea who it was, before something clicked in his head, and he answered the call. “Hello?” He asked, surprised by how emotionless his voice sounded, shivering as he stood there, shifting awkwardly from one leg to another.

Tord smirked. He noticed that Sasuke was blushing, and his smirk grew even wider. “Who counts as a friend here?” he asked, rolling his eyes. “Seems like the world is more against us than normal.” he shrugged, “At least, well, for me,” he sighed. “Anyone you know that wouldn’t normally kill you on sight?” Tord asked, looking at Sasuke, fidgeting with the flower crown on his head, something he had been very against wearing.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:32 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
He smiles playfully “ I can be as embarrassing as I want my love. As long as you know I love you Than so be it”

Winter waited outside looking down to hallway his eyes glowed softly as he watches and waits
Skye smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I love you more though." she said

Skye eventually found a pair of clothes and changed out. She walked outside the room and looked around for winter.