ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:23 PM

Old September 6th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: New ShadowClan Territory

Marigoldpaw nodded to what her mentor said. More hunting. Yay!. She definetly wanted to hunt instead of fight and whoever dared attack her to shreds!. When Adderfang said battle training all of....most of Marigoldpaw's grouchiness dissapeared replaced by excitment and confidence. She did vaguagly hear what her mentor said about energy. Hmmm. Meh it wouldn't be a problem. Marigoldpaw flashed a grin at her mentor before scenting the air for prey. She scented a mouse and turned her head to look for it. There! Sitting in the grass was a plump mouse looking for food. Stupid mouse! It's hunger would be it's downfall! She barely held back a growl of excitement as she creeped forward. Suddenly the mouse lifted it's head feeling something amiss. No! You little clump of fur and bones is not getting away! As the mouse moved Marigoldpaw leaped out onto it. The creature let out a squeak of pure terror and pain as she vicously bit it's neck killing it. She smiled at it's sqeak of pain. She shook it a couple times to make sure it was dead then slowly walked back to her mentor grinning.
( @Rani (That's fine! Maybe Adderfang can be a bit surprised at how cruel Marigoldpaw killed the mouse?)

Old September 6th, 2020, 10:05 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
// @RedHead

Stonefang watched as the golden-furred tom swiveled onto his stomach. Something warm, maybe just a touch mischievous beamed in Lightbubble’s eyes a split second before—well. This was going to be even easier than Stonefang thought.

Stone didn’t move when Light’s nose was inches from his, close enough that he felt a soft exhale on his muzzle. Despite being feline the tabby’s grin turned wolfish. Instead of moving he sat on his haunches, his long grey tail circling his paws with careless ease. Stonefang allowed his eyes drag up and down Lightbubble’s form—making sure the tom would notice this—as he tried to decide what kind of personality would work best with this dynamic.

[Someone chatty, maybe. Charming and a docile and… no, not docile. Docile personalities fit him the least and weren’t even fun to play. Scratch that one. Confident, yes. Easygoing, confident, and funny always worked like a charm. There was no pressure to think up a detailed persona—Stonefang only needed this one alibi for his afternoon, and that was all. Nothing long term.]

Stonefang’s whiskers twitched in amusement while the other tom pulled away, as if Light's clearly loaded questions tickled his interest. This bright-furred tom was fishing for something specific no doubt. Stone wasn’t sure what Lightbubble wanted to accomplish here, but it didn’t bother him to play it out; such a trade was mutually beneficial. He only wondered what game occupied this one’s little mind. Ahh. As many of them were idiots, some of his clanmates could be so adorable.

Why wouldn’t I be concerned?” He mewed, going for a playful tone as the rest of his fabricated character fell into place. “Seeing a handsome tom such as yourself, curled on that rock in distress… I felt an obligation to come to your rescue.” He added a smile that was meant to be bashful. Stone might've blushed for effect, too, if he had something in his veins other than ice. "I hope that wasn't too forward.

Lightbubble scrunched up his face slightly. Hmmmm okay..... Clearly this tom was a bit of flirt. He could work with that. But boundaries had to be set of course, Lightbubble wasn't going to allow just any tom to flirt with him oh no. Others might get the wrong idea, and the creamy tabby couldn't have that. Niceness, kindness, and compliments were always appreciated. But flirting had to be earned.

"Ah, well, thank you for your concern then." Lightbubble accepted, giving a nod of his head with a broad smile. "Though I can handle myself in most situations, distress on a rock being one of them. If there had been a badger though, your help would've been far more great. But good first try." He meowed, hoping that slight brushing off was friendly but enough to tell the tom to "back it up a little buddy." Lightbubble was a single tom on a mission, looking for a soulmate, and he wasn't going to get sidetracked by 7/10's and flirty words.

The tom's ending question was a bit surprising though. Interesting... maybe some gentlemanly qualities then? That was usually a good start when it came to the ladies... and some men too. Oh but yes that was the first thing on his list. Which way did this tomcat sway? It was hard to tell by just looking at a cat. So far, Lightbubble was leaning towards both genders or maybe even all.... but he needed to have a direct answer. He would find that out soon enough. "Anyways, now that you're here, I suppose you can do me some good for the day. It's been quite a boring one, actually." He meowed, making sure to keep a careful dark brown eye on the tomcat for his reaction. Every little detail would help in his studies.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 6th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

The warrior skilfully stalked and snapped up her frog before turning her attention to her apprentice. It seemed the young molly had not been stealthy enough and had alerted her prey but managed to grab the mouse anyway. Adderfang raised a concerned eyebrow, frog still in mouth, as she watched the kill. She couldn't exactly say anything against the kill, this was prey and unless the apprentice was savaging it while it was alive she couldn't really say anything against making sure the prey was dead (the skill would come in handy against dangerous prey in the future anyway). But still it was a concern this cruelty in an apprentice so soon out of the nursery though she supposed it was inevitable with how Icestar ruled. Under a tyrant normal cats became corrupted and good cats died and it was her job as a mentor to make sure Marigoldpaw turned out good but strong enough to live.

Digging up the previously caught prey Adderfang briefly dropped her frog to address the smaller she cat. "Good job, thats certainly an... interesting method of prey killing." She let a slight tinge of disapproval bleed into her voice, maybe that would bring Marigoldpaw into heel. "Grab your prey and bring it to a queen or elder of your choice, I want you to deliver your first catch to the clan personally. Then feel free to take a quick break, I will call you so we can begin battle training in a bit." She instructed before grabbing her prey and moving to lead the way back to the temporary camp. She'd throw one nod of approval at the apprentice though, she did after all do well for her first hunt.
@Wolfgirl8
Old September 8th, 2020, 11:13 AM

My Mood: Confused

Ashpenblaze walked up to the deputy.

"what do you need me to do?"

@Undertaker
Old September 8th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Mouseleap of SHC~

The molly had received more sleep than she usually got when she was alone in the nursery trying not to start crying when the wounds from the raid were disturbing her but not wanting to disturb the medicine cats. She arose to check on the kits while cautious about them going to Starclan. Losing 4 stillborns from her stupidity was a lesson she was never going to forget. All 4 deaths because of her being a stupid stupid cat not aware of her own health resulting their deaths. She let out a shaky breath of grief.
Mouseleap blinked around trying to see if she should go fetch prey but didn't want to wake up the kits. A dilemma that she would probably finish solving once she reached being an elder.

(Open) { @Cobra Feel free to throw in Thorn }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; September 8th, 2020 at 07:34 PM.
Old September 8th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldpaw puffed out her chest proudly when her mentor said good job. Ha! New it she was the BEST!Marioldpaw's head drooped a little at the end of Adderfnag's first sentence though. What! Intresting method!? Her method was just fine thank you! Marigoldpaw let out a soft growl as her mentor told her to deliver it to a queen or elder of her choice! Wait...maybe I can give it to Lightningkit! She was intresting and nice...but she was a runt! No way was she doing that. Marigoldpaw's heart sunk a bit as she convinced herself to ignore Lightningkit. Maybe....? Uhhhhhhh....? Meh I'll find someone. Marigoldpaw nodded at what her mentor said still distracted with thoughts of her previous friend. Wait battle yay! Marigoldpaw perked up a bit as she was reminded of battle training. Yes! She was so going to crush the competition! Marigoldpaw gathered her prey and walked after her mentor slightly faster then when she came to the clearing though. Marigoldpaw gave Adderfang a small rare smile as they walked back to camp.
( @Rani Surprisinly Marigoldpaw is good deep down...very deep down. )

Old September 12th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Lightbubble scrunched up his face slightly. Hmmmm okay..... Clearly this tom was a bit of flirt. He could work with that. But boundaries had to be set of course, Lightbubble wasn't going to allow just any tom to flirt with him oh no. Others might get the wrong idea, and the creamy tabby couldn't have that. Niceness, kindness, and compliments were always appreciated. But flirting had to be earned.

"Ah, well, thank you for your concern then." Lightbubble accepted, giving a nod of his head with a broad smile. "Though I can handle myself in most situations, distress on a rock being one of them. If there had been a badger though, your help would've been far more great. But good first try." He meowed, hoping that slight brushing off was friendly but enough to tell the tom to "back it up a little buddy." Lightbubble was a single tom on a mission, looking for a soulmate, and he wasn't going to get sidetracked by 7/10's and flirty words.

The tom's ending question was a bit surprising though. Interesting... maybe some gentlemanly qualities then? That was usually a good start when it came to the ladies... and some men too. Oh but yes that was the first thing on his list. Which way did this tomcat sway? It was hard to tell by just looking at a cat. So far, Lightbubble was leaning towards both genders or maybe even all.... but he needed to have a direct answer. He would find that out soon enough. "Anyways, now that you're here, I suppose you can do me some good for the day. It's been quite a boring one, actually." He meowed, making sure to keep a careful dark brown eye on the tomcat for his reaction. Every little detail would help in his studies.
Stone noticed the shift in Lightbubble’s approach, starting with the subtle crumpling of his features and ending with a polite dismissal. The grey tabby masked his amusement. So this cat wasn’t looking to flirt with him, after all. Pity. The rhythm of a simmering back and forth was always fun to play with—but alas, Stonefang reminded himself this was work. Light served a simple purpose.

Contorting his face into quite the picture of flustered embarrassment, Stone shuffled his paws. He put a mouse-lengths distance between them and wore his best apologetic smile. “Oh, dear—I was too forward, wasn’t I? You see, I’m not very good at reading signals,” he lied.

Stonefang thought it interesting that Light invited more conversation, even after dishing out multiple rejection cues. It meant the golden tom still wanted something. Well...seeing as Stone had nothing else better to do, he thought it might be entertaining to figure out what that something was, a little game to divert him while he snagged an alibi.

If- if you need something to do, maybe you could help me figure out what I did wrong just now," Stone suggested, tone sheepish. If the grey tom had to guess, Lightbubble seemed like the sort who enjoyed gracing others with advice and opinions. If the guess was off, he still had time to readjust. Stonefang felt comfortable, knowing his ability to be flexible with any characterization. “Surely—a witty tom such as yourself could give me some pointers.”

Old September 12th, 2020, 05:16 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze looked back at Shrewpaw to see if he was following, “Come on kid, I need some help hunting for the kids, it won’t take long.” He mewed waiting for him to catch up.
@gs29513

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 12th, 2020, 05:17 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

I'm coming! Shrewpaw chirped, bounding after Blackhaze a little faster. This was great! Blackhaze was taking him hunting! For.......the kids. Whoever those were. But who cared? Because he was out hunting, with BLACKHAZE! Which was SPECTACULAR! With a happy little skip, he caught up. @Exis (heh, you already started)
Old September 12th, 2020, 05:34 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze nodded as he walked. So far he’s only seen the cat follow after Foggybrook with a gaze he’d seen in himself. The gaze of too much pressure too young.

“So tell me boy, what is it about you I like so much?” He asked, his voice just as gruff as usual.
@gs29513

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; September 12th, 2020 at 05:35 PM.