Last post by Mica
Today 05:59 PM
A kits finder
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:56 PM

Old December 5th, 2017, 02:34 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles playfully as he begins to walk eventually they were outside his eyes glowed as shadows began to move some snow from the front of a fountain and he began to put Tord down there, he pulls on his tie a bit showing a peek of his powerful muscles and began to mess up his hair a bit “ amor tell me, the snow. Is it beautiful or just simply a thing?” He asks in a low husky voice
Tord was still tense as he was placed down, staring at Sasuke with wide eyes. “The...snow?” He blinked. He was quiet for the longest moment, staring at the white powder. “You know, I wasn’t exactly expecting to be asked these kinds of questions,” he joked, glancing at Sasuke for a moment. “It’s a little bit of both though,” he admitted, shrugging, unsure of how else he would answer.
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She hopped and tipped like a puppy. Please? Please? She whined, overly excited.
He nods Than follow my lead he barks happily as he begins to run as he ran electricity began to show here and there with each step
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
He nods Than follow my lead he barks happily as he begins to run as he ran electricity began to show here and there with each step
She chased after him, her muscular legs pumping with enthusiasm. Her silvery fur glinted in the fireflies light and her blues overflowed with excitement. Woohoo!. She just loved the adrenaline rush she got in her wild and free wolf form.
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:36 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was still tense as he was placed down, staring at Sasuke with wide eyes. “The...snow?” He blinked. He was quiet for the longest moment, staring at the white powder. “You know, I wasn’t exactly expecting to be asked these kinds of questions,” he joked, glancing at Sasuke for a moment. “It’s a little bit of both though,” he admitted, shrugging, unsure of how else he would answer.
He smiles as he begins to look at the snow “ it makes you wonder though like if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes “ he smiles at Tord “ that’s a topic for a other time Tord I love you, For you see Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. “ he smiles happily “ and I truly believe that someone is you my love. You are my everything, my light within darkness. “ he begins to kneel down in front of tord “ .... My love I have a request that I wish for you to hear... will you accept it?”
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Kristina pushed open the door and slipped inside the house. “Heya!” She said with cheer.

Character Site

Old December 5th, 2017, 03:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Kristina pushed open the door and slipped inside the house. “Heya!” She said with cheer.
a loud cheer was heard as a man with black hair and sliver eyes steps forward, he had a sewn up smile but looked very happy as he walks forward “ heya. You Kristina?”
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:52 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She chased after him, her muscular legs pumping with enthusiasm. Her silvery fur glinted in the fireflies light and her blues overflowed with excitement. Woohoo!. She just loved the adrenaline rush she got in her wild and free wolf form.
He howls in excitement than within seconds a hill was seen but Dj kept running electricity grew as he ran faster Its under this hill jump and get ready to attack!
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
He howls in excitement than within seconds a hill was seen but Dj kept running electricity grew as he ran faster Its under this hill jump and get ready to attack!
She sped up and leapt over the hill, skidding to a stop, waiting for the mute wolf. She sniffed the air experimentally eyes glimmering with enthusiasm.

@Sasukewolf (madness) Friendly bump

Last edited by SacredMadness; December 5th, 2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Kristina nodded. “Yup! That’s me!” She smiled politely. “Um. What’s your name?”

Character Site

Old December 5th, 2017, 04:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He smiles as he begins to look at the snow “ it makes you wonder though like if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes “ he smiles at Tord “ that’s a topic for a other time Tord I love you, For you see Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. “ he smiles happily “ and I truly believe that someone is you my love. You are my everything, my light within darkness. “ he begins to kneel down in front of tord “ .... My love I have a request that I wish for you to hear... will you accept it?”
Tord listened. It was hard for him to comprehend all of this, but it was intriguing nonetheless. He was amazed by all of this, but dead silent, as though saying a word would shatter the stillness between the two. What was he trying to say? Tord had no idea, watching Sasuke quietly as he kneeled down. “I...um...yes?” he asked, slightly tilting his head. “What is it Sasuke?” he murmured, looking at Sasuke with wide eyes.