Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:56 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 07:55 PM
Spear Fishing - Group...
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:55 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 07:53 PM
rouge group
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2020, 10:48 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Raid Healing [ShadowClan]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasepaw View Post
He did it, messing up a little “How was that?” He asked
"That's great," Fallenheart complimented, "but you want to try not to lean forwards too much. Again, using your tail to balance would help, and try to keep the swipe close to the ground. The point of the move is usually to trip the opponent." The black warrior looked at Chasepaw seriously. "I really do have to go now, but I'll come back and visit later if you want." With that, he started walking towards the exit of Medicine Den.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:11 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @BILL. ]

"You mean Mistyfern? Hah, he'd be delighted to hear you call him old." Irisflame sat back, a light touch of a smile on her maw, "There's also a fella over in Thunderclan. Bluegorse." She mewed, remembering the older tom. It was reassuring to know she had a doppelganger in every clan. She should call up an army of counterparts sometime. It seemed like she had quite a few... She and three others couldn't be the only Blueberries in the forest, could they? Of course not. Practically impossible.

"He was very injured when I treated him, too." She remarked, the subtle tease light on her tongue. She shared an awkward silence with the tom, eyes averted. The apprentice still snoozed soundly in his nest, not a stir. "You don't know him too well, huh?" She mewed, catching the awkwardness of the whole situation. There wasn't much to say.

[ @SparrowSoar ]

Irisflame tapped the kit's head lightly with her tail, the shared silence quite comfortable. Though the session had been calmer than expected, the apprentice didn't seem bothered. Or remotely dissapointed, at that matter. Her tail traced the tabby markings on her head, the 'M' atop it where she paused. She could see that the kit was eager to get into something else, but she had nothing of service for her. Nothing that she could say or show or teach. Sitting down, she sighed. The empty den was silent except for the snores and murmurs of the sleeping patients.
"Littlekit? I think it's time for you to go. Your parents must be getting worried." She mewed softly, gaze distant. She always felt this way after she had gone through large waves of patinets. Her dull eyes felt tired and weary, and all she wanted was to return to her nest. Her wonderful, wonderful nest.

[ @Estelle ]

Irisflame shook her head, shrugging. She may have been a bit harsh with the tom, but the questions he had asked felt uncomfortable for both her and the apprentice. And that judgy tone? She was quite happy to have swiped that smile off of his muzzle. She hoped that his moss was too dry, and his prey was never juicy enough. Just little things to annoy him. She could see little sparks of thankfulness in the molly's eyes, bright as day. She was happy to see this kind of reaction- it'd been a while. Dipping her head in an honourable stance, she grinned.
"I know it's weird to ask you to tell me if you need anything, but I'm here. I'm your medicine cat. And a friend, if you want." She reassured, hoping that part of her stammer wasn't hesitancy. Sighed hate for it to be that. Was she really that snappy?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:03 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Littlekit nodded, "Ok, you must be tired!" she padded to the nursery, mewing a farewell to the medicine cat.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:28 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
"That's great," Fallenheart complimented, "but you want to try not to lean forwards too much. Again, using your tail to balance would help, and try to keep the swipe close to the ground. The point of the move is usually to trip the opponent." The black warrior looked at Chasepaw seriously. "I really do have to go now, but I'll come back and visit later if you want." With that, he started walking towards the exit of Medicine Den.
“Alright” he yawned and layed down again. “I’ll practice the moves.”
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw was a bit surprised when Irisflame dipped her head into the said stance. It wasn't that she felt uneasy by it, well.. maybe slightly, but it was mostly because she wasn't used to such thing ever happening. And if anything, it should be the other way around! But her small, somewhat nervous, smile soon enough came back, a bit reassured by the other molly's words, even if she still wasn't sure if she'd dare to. Dipping her head as well, "th-then I ca-an on-only be gla-glad yo-u're out me-medic-cine ca-at" Nightpaw mew in her quiet voice "and a fri-fried is al-alwa-ays nice to ha-have" she continued. For anyone watching, it must've looked somewhat amusing, two cats both dipping their head. But she meant her words.
Although she didn't say anything, the young apprentice hoped that Irisflame could do the same. Tell her, or anyone, if she needed anything. The other molly had been healing and looking after the clan's health for a while now, and Nightpaw couldn't help but wonder if there was anyone who actually made sure Irisflame was doing alright, and helping her out from time to time. She assumed there was, or maybe it wasn't needed to much, but a small curiosity still couldn't help but wonder.
@Moon Lily
Old May 4th, 2020, 01:06 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Estelle ]

Irisflame could feel an amused grin sliding up her cheeks, the apprentice bringing her great joy. The she-cat had confused her, to be very honest, with her stalkers and nervous attitude. But, in the end, she'd been as amazing as any of the other cats she was proud to call friends. And, boy, did she need them. She may have had quite a bit, but she was bathing in this friendship thing. It was completely new to her. She'd never been able to call a cat... A friend...before. In Thunderclan, she was an outcast, a stranger to most. She'd only had a few friends, and only two of them close. But now, here... She was loved. And she loved being loved. Stepping forwards, she would lay her muzzle on top of Nightpaw's head, closing her eyes briefly.
"Well, little friend. Go and get some rest. You've earned it." She stepped back, eyes soft. She was tired, tired enough to let her mellow side slide on completely. She worked opposite most cats. Many started off mellow, then moved into irritable, but she was the other way around.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 4th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw carried a small smile as Irisflame's muzzle came to lay on her head, her gaze lifting up as if trying to see it, even though there wasn't anything that actually could be seen from that perspective. As always, her small smile still held some nervousness, but she couldn't really help it. These past event's were simply a bit much to keep in a proper line, for her atleast, and she still wasn't very used to socializing much with others. Although she was slowly starting to feel more comfortable around Irisflame- perhaps it came because of how nice she seemed to be, despite the less fortunate situations they spoke in the past two times. But still.
"i w-wi-ll.. an-and you to-o" Nightpaw nodded lightly at her words, adding the second part after a small second had passed. Surprisingly, the molly wasn't feeling to tired, physically atleast. It didn't happen regularly that she was actually tired, but perhaps some rest would do her good, and give her a chance to leave the thoughts about the past event for another time.
Before leaving, the apprentice was a little unsure of what to say. After having given it a quick secind of thought, she gave a small dip of her head "go-goodby-ye" then turned to make her way to the apprentice den. She hoped they would be able to speak to again sometime, and hopefully in a more pleasant situation. In other words, not only after a raid.
@Moon Lily
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:04 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Chasepaw woke up. I bet Cunningeye wants me training he thought.