Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 09:57 AM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by sootflame
Today 09:54 AM
Get Out of Jail (for free!)
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:52 AM
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:48 AM

Old November 13th, 2020, 07:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
She didn't like how this cat was treating her, not on bit. She was very tempted to attack her again, but she new she might get killed, she had to find some other way to around this. She had to find some way to let this cat know that she wasn't afraid, that she wasn't scared of her.

Not wanting to risk chances of getting hit again while she was thinking of her plan, she began to run around, sticking fairly close to the cat. Then, she got an idea. She ran off, away from and around the cat. She wanted to try and sneak attack her from behind. Once she had the cat in her line of side, she crouched, carefully put a paw forward, and leapt, attempting to land on the she-cats back.

@Undertaker

This cat had a death wish, Dawnstar didn't want her. She had given her a chance to leave, but it seemed like she wanted to fight. Fool! Never one to leave an opening even for the weakest of enemies, Dawnstar made sure to keep the molly in her line of sight until she darted out of it. Still, the experienced warrior couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't over yet.

Her ears stood erect while her eyes slowly glanced around at her surroundings. There! Whipping around Dawnstar was able to catch sight of the she-cat as she leaped out, however, with her size she wasn't quick as she would have liked. The molly collided with her side instead of her back. Where she landed didn't matter to Dawnstar, she instinctively lunged straight for the molly's throat, if she caught it it was over for the molly. Dawnstar wasn't going to tell her again to get lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
Haze gasped as the other molly released her and rolled to her feet. She coughed once and shook out her thick red fur. She gritted her teeth and was about to snap back, but instead kept her narrowed eyes trained at the grass and forced out, "Fine. No more glaring." She raised her head to look at the other cat eye to eye steadily. But secretly, without showing it, she was certain the bigger cat wouldn't be able to follow through with the threat. "The name's Haze," she said gruffly.
@Undertaker

"Smart, you might be worth something after all." Laughed the huge she-cat, Dawnstar took a seat on the pine-covered floor and swept her tail from side to side.

"Haze, interesting name. Where'd you come from? You don't look like a soft kittypet." Dawnstar smirked, eyeing the she-cat tail or lack of it. She's seen cats with short tails and could tell the difference between being born with it and losing it. Hers looks like she had lost it somehow, but Dawnstar's been wrong before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@Undertaker
"Poppy..." The kit was becoming exhausted. She had walked so far, her burns hurt so much, and her voice was giving out. Poppy wasn't sure how much more she could take. Poppy had come from a forest far away, and when she was old enough to walk, her mother had taken her brothers and her to learn to hunt. Her mama was such a great hunter, able to bring down birds bigger than Poppy with a single blow. "When you're old enough, I'll teach you to hunt just like me," she had said. But the safety and security her mother was able to give her came to an end. The roaring flames that destroyed her home, killed her brothers. Her mama had been away when the fire hit, and the flames lapped at her skin, their heat and the smoke the only thing she was aware of until she burst out of the forest. Her mama was nowhere to be found. Walking and walking and walking until she met the huge cat standing in front of her, Poppy was just about ready to flop and let the big cat eat her. She would probably die if her wounds became infected anyway.
Poppy? Dawnstar couldn't tell if that was a kittypet name or not, the kit didn't look like she lived with twolegs, didn't smell like them, and she wasn't wearing one of those noising things around her neck. It must be some loner's kit, sucked of them. Padding a bit closer to the kit, Dawnstar ducked her head to take in the scents the kit carried, very faintly, barely-there she could smell smoke on the kit fur. There was some molly's scent there as well, but she clearly hasn't been around here for a little. There wasn't any sickness and no scent of blood looked healthy enough. This would be ShadowClan's kit now.

"Poppy, why don't you come with me. It's safe and warm where I live. There are plenty of kits to befriend and older cats to help take care of you." Dawnstar offered, she would force the kit to come with her but Dawnstar wasn't going to waste her time with her if she said no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
Owlfeather's brain injury had started acting up again, and the poor old hag had wandered off into the territory and gotten lost again. Eventually, at long last, she had found her way back after regaining the lost part of her memory. Now to speak with Dawnstar about it. The elder knew how her granddaughter felt about her, but hoped that wouldn't affect the fact that Owlfeather had been a fiercely loyal ShadowClan cat her entire life. Stars sakes, she didn't even leave when her only remaining daughter left the Clan. She was ready to argue her case, but hoped she wouldn't have to.

@Undertaker

Yup, it was her, the old hag. Dawnstar had thought and been mildly hoping that her nose was just acting up. Using her broad shoulder to shove aside a stray pine branch, the huge dark brown tabby strolled over to the frazzled looking elder.

"Grandmother," Dawnstar said, flashing a smirk that didn't reach her eyes.

"Did you get turned around?" Her tone was rather patronizing, but could one blame her. The once-great Owlfeather reduced to this brittle, lost, old lady.

It reminded Dawnstar that even the strongest get worn down by age one day. Dawnstar had no interest in ever ending up like the hag, she'd was determined to die in battle by a worth opponent. As much as she wanted Owlfeather gone, her exploits during her prime and the way she had managed to hold the clan together until mother took over was the only reason Dawnstar was putting her out of her misery.

'Liar! Stop making excuses. You are just lonely, mother's not here to -'

The ShadowClan leader gave her head a sharp shake, silencing that voice with a soft growl. Her amber eye refocused on Owlfeather as she waited for her to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
// @Undertaker

The ghost tabby walked around the edges of the territory, blatant confusion pestering his expression. Fallenheart wasn't sure himself what had happened. He had gone into the territory to hunt, and then... the next thing he knew, he was being forced into a cage and taken away. Luckily, the twolegs were quite irresponsible. Clearly, they knew little about handling determined warriors. Yet, he was still hesitant to enter the territory. Would he be questioned? Undoubtedly. But, he had promised Peacepaw that he wouldn't leave, and besides, ShadowClan was home. He would risk going through the rejoining process for that. Shaking his head to clear his mind, Fallenheart raced towards camp. No more time to waste.

Dawnstar was settled near the fresh-kill pile, chewing on a frog when her gaze caught sight of a tom she's failed to see in a bit. She didn't get up right away, finishing gnawing off the leg of her meal and chewing. Unless it was dire, the leader didn't feel like getting up to greet a missing cat. She rose after swallowing, swiping her rough tongue over her muzzle a few times, and was taking a seat by the time Fallenheart reached the bottom of the gorge.

"I hope you have a good reason for not being around," Dawnstar called out without looking at the tom. She was too busy cleaning herself to bother giving her full attention. Dawnstar's appearance needed to be impeccable. Yet as the cat drew closer, her fur begun to bristle, he smelt like twoleg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorfan09 View Post
Lilac stepped onto the musty ground, very nervous. she didn't know who to trust, she just knew that she heard about cats who would take care of her. she wanted to know where these cats were and she thought that they might be here. and just in time too, she thought as she stepped through the marshy bog. she jumped at the call of a bird, the snap of a twig. this place was scary, but she was going to face it for the protection of her kits.
@Undertaker

Apprehension radiated off the cat, like a freshly fallen snow, Dawnstar could smell the queen fox-lengths away. That meant any nearby predatory's could pick up her fear scent as well. Dawnstar didn't need extra trouble in the clan.

"You reek of fear." The muscular molly growled, strolling out of the shadows and into the she-cat line of sight.

"You're going to attract predators like bees to honey if you don't calm down." Unlike with most outsiders, Dawnstar wasn't immediately hostile. Queens were of no threat to her, they wouldn't risk their kits and she prefers they didn't.

"You lost?" Stopping a tail length from the jumpy molly, Dawnstar sat down well aware of how her size could make cats react.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis View Post
@Undertaker

Asterkit was lost. That's it. He wandered a bit too far from camp, and now he's lost. Dawnstar would welcome him back, right? It was just a stupid mistake, that's all. It's only been a couple days. It was time for him to try his luck..

Dawnstar lowered her head to sniff at a pair of small paw prints in the cold mud. They were fresh, whoever they belong, she knew a kit's paw prints when she saw them. Deciding to follow them, they led her straight to one of her missing kits.

"Asterkit," She snarled, glaring at the young cat. She was getting tired of finding kits outside of camp.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 13th, 2020, 09:40 PM

My Mood: Tired

"Are.. are you a clan cat?", she asked, feeling the sharp claws scrape against her neck as she attempted to roll away. I knew I should've never explored this area, full of cats that I could never win against. She attempted to stand up once more, wanting to show her that she wasn't some weak little kit with a death wish. She hoped that she could persuade her, but this cat didn't seem to be afraid of her in the slightest, and she seemed to know her every move.

"You.. you must be from Shadowclan", she growled, remembering that they often liked to sneak in the shadows. "A few cats told me about the clans, but they didn't tell me much." She knew that there was something she could do to get her out of this mess, but what?

@Undertaker
(I am debating whether or not to keep her clan name as Emberglow, or let Dawnstar decide for herself. Feel free to change her clan name if you want!)

Last edited by duCky; November 13th, 2020 at 10:18 PM.
Old November 14th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Apprehension radiated off the cat, like a freshly fallen snow, Dawnstar could smell the queen fox-lengths away. That meant any nearby predatory's could pick up her fear scent as well. Dawnstar didn't need extra trouble in the clan.

"You reek of fear." The muscular molly growled, strolling out of the shadows and into the she-cat line of sight.

"You're going to attract predators like bees to honey if you don't calm down." Unlike with most outsiders, Dawnstar wasn't immediately hostile. Queens were of no threat to her, they wouldn't risk their kits and she prefers they didn't.

"You lost?" Stopping a tail length from the jumpy molly, Dawnstar sat down well aware of how her size could make cats react.
Lilac gulped. she tried to clam down and started to look down at the ground. when she had calmed down enough she mewed "no, I'm just looking for a safe place to have my kits." she gulped again, she couldn't help herself. "some cat was mewing about cats that lived in groups in the forest," she added, " and I just thought well... that maybe they would protect me."
she gulped for a third time and glaced at the she-cat, then looked down at the ground again.
What if these cat refuse me? she thought, or, drive me out. she took several deep breaths and looked at the she-cat.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old November 14th, 2020, 08:08 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Undertaker

As he neared the camp, the scent of pine flooded his maw. The sharp yet soothing smell happened to be one of his favorite things about home. For all the pine forest's brilliance, sight and sound tended to rest on a pedestal while scent was forgotten on the sidelines. He supposed that he couldn't blame anyone. After all, scent was more often used for tracking and hunting rather than simply for the sake of smelling the aromas. And thinking of aromas, as he descended from the gorge, Fallenheart noticed that he made a grave mistake: the returning warrior still reeked of twolegs. Without the cover of trees and soil, the stench of uncommon scents seemed to amplify themselves in the gorge.

At his leader's blunt words, the ghost tabby chuckled half-heartedly. "Well, it turns out that twoleg kits are more dangerous than the adults," he meowed nonchalantly. "I'd thought that there would be less of the foul creatures around with the weather cooling again, but apparently not. I apologize for my absence." Then, he made a face, hoping that the action would take his mind off of less desirable thoughts - such thoughts ranging from his leader seeming awfully large and intimidating, even while she was doing nothing but eating prey, to hoping that Peacepaw wouldn't be upset with his rather abrupt disappearance and sudden return. "I'll be washing off this stench as soon as possible - like, ah, right now is a good time, actually. Am I dismissed?" He hoped that the fear-scent wafting off of him wasn't too obvious. It was simply a healthy be-in-awe-of-your-incredibly-powerful-terrifying-leader type of fear, not the please-don't-eat-me type. Although... the sooner he could put some distance in between him and the leader, the better.
Have a wonderful day!
Old November 14th, 2020, 05:07 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@Undertaker

Haze watched the other molly carefully and wrinkled her snout at the mention of being a kittypet. "I'm not," she said immediately, disgusted at the prospect. "I was a rogue, then a loner," she tried not to betray any emotion at the switch, "And then a rogue again." She had been with her brother until he died, and then she had survived on her own for a year before Sand showed up. From there, she'd basically created a mini-clan at the barn.

Haze noticed the cat eying her tail and flushed. That was her weakness. She'd never been a great hunter, but the loss of her tail made it impossible for her to balance. "Fox trap," she grumbled. She'd always hated both two legs and the little weasel-faces because of it.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old November 15th, 2020, 03:41 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Undertaker (Sorry for the short reply)

"Yes, forgive me, my mind's not all there like it used to be," Owlfeather dipped her head respectfully, though her eyes were stern and watchful. "I was looking for herbs for Ebonyfang when I got turned around, and it took me until now to find my way back. It...happens sometimes. But I've returned." She was determined, expecting Dawnstar would understand all that she'd done for the Clan in her day, and that her worth would have long been proven.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 16th, 2020, 08:52 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Undertaker Can I post in SHC now? Should I add her to the allegiances?

Poppy nodded and got up on shaky legs to follow Dawnstar. She still couldn't place the familiar scent, but decided to put it out of her mind. Other cats? Kits to play with? Ivy had told her stories before she opened her eyes of cats that walked the night, caught their prey in the shadows, and took care of eachother but could they be...no. Her mama had stopped telling those stories after her and her brothers opened their eyes. It was probably just a fairytale that turned into a coincidence.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; November 16th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Name: Amber
Rank Request: Kit
Reason for Joining: She got lost from her mom.
Is it ok if she gets found in the territory by another warrior? I probably should of thought about this before I started the rp. Oregeno is being found with her too. Is that ok?
@Undertaker
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old November 16th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Name: Wolf
Rank Request: warrior apprentice
Reason for Joining: banished from fathers rouge group
@Undertaker
I still need to be found and officially named

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old November 16th, 2020, 02:21 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

pinepaw crashed straight into her leader's belly. she was bounded backward after she "succeeded," but 'aha!' she was unaware though of what would happen next.

just as she was getting back into position, her back was hit straight on and she collapsed back onto the dirt. she had been caught off guard, plus that attack hurt more than the first. pinepaw literally refused to wince, scream, etc. her eyes became puffy, but it was just her stupid eyes trying to show emotion. the apprentice quickly tried to get up before she could be struck again.

// @Undertaker

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧