Old October 8th, 2020, 02:59 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
"Yea I don't have many because i'm just 7 moons so cats tend to stay away"
l Brackenpaw l
"Pfft, why would they stay away? You're pretty cool. I'm younger than you though, since I'm six moons." she said to her friend, "How many friends do you have, Cloudpaw?"

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old October 8th, 2020, 03:02 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
l Brackenpaw l
"Pfft, why would they stay away? You're pretty cool. I'm younger than you though, since I'm six moons." she said to her friend, "How many friends do you have, Cloudpaw?"
"I don't know any more I talk to anyone so anyone I like to talk to really"
Old October 8th, 2020, 03:08 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @KITSU. ]

That was such a kittish thing to be concerned about and the dark warrior smiled softly. It made him want to be a kit again, to go back to that time when the clan had been at peace. Before the shadows became violent, they had been a passive clan. That felt like so very long ago, now that Fallenheart was thinking about it. He had seen three leaders come and go. The tom was only twenty moons and he felt like one of those senior warriors - only, he still lacked plenty of experience. Noticing that Bisonkit was trying to make himself less visible, the black tabby meowed, "Why don't you sit right here?" He tapped the spot between his two forelegs. The kitten would fit just fine beneath him, and it would keep the kit well-hidden. "And then I can guard you with my tail."
Have a wonderful day!
Old October 8th, 2020, 04:51 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie View Post

Sparklight padded over to where Dawnstar sat. She began to push through the crowd of cats so she could be in the front. It was Dawnstar's first Meeting as leader, and she wanted to watch from up close. Actually, Dawnstar probably wouldn't be that bad. Icestar was just downright mean and stupid, but Dawnstar isn't. She glared and hissed at quite a few cats. "Outta m'way," she hissed at Lynxdust.
Lynxdusk

The tabby tom and seen a figure approching when they hissed at him. Who was this cat? Maybe they were just grumpy. "Hi Sparklight!" Lynxdusk purred, rather loudly.
Old October 8th, 2020, 06:51 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Irisflame hobbled out of her den to see what all the kerfuffle was about. Ah. The Tyrant's first meeting as leader. Oh, joyous day... She couldn't resist letting a small growl rumble from her voicebox. Hopefully the scarred leader would wrap the meeting up fast. She needed to grab some more herbs and host another teaching session for Ice-clone.
Anticipation itched at her chest as she sat at the mouth of the medicine den, ears pricked. Murmurs of the word "deputy" were circulating. If The Tyrant did decide to pick one, she sure hoped it wasn't some sadistic idiot.

Berrybounce purred as she exited the nursery, herding the kits forwards with her plumed tail. It would be one of their very first meetings! Maybe Dawnstar would decide to throw the clan a party. That would be splendicious, but it didn't sound very Dawny. Maybe an emo party? Oooh, that would be even fun-er!
Sliding into a half-seated position, she grinned down at her kits. Hopefully her boo-bear Wolfy would show his precious face soon.
"Alrighty, my little beans. Are you ready? Dawnstar's calling a meeting! She's the one with the epic scars." She murmured, practically bursting from excitement. The leader looked to be in a party mood, so that had to count as something...right?

[ @Mumble @The Ink Demon @Hollow Knight ]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 8th, 2020, 07:15 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

The little brother gave a grunt of annoyance as his paws skuffed across the dirt with the force of the shove, but where Marigoldpaw had strength he had precision (and sharp little paws). Shrikepaw poked his paw in turn into a sensitive part of his littermates ribs as revenge before settling, content. "We'll see about that miss chubby whiskers." He teased before focusing on the leader with narrowed eyes. After the last meetings drama there was no way Dawnstar could top the chaos but it was probably smart to be aware.
@Katniss
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:31 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar stared down at her gathered clan like a queen looking down at her subjects. Some look curiously at her other openly appeared like they wanted to rip her head off, and she was sure there were those worms hiding their interactions behind masks. It was fine, both Mother and Grandfather had already warned her about them. She'd weed them out, but first to make sure that everyone understood why she was so pleased with herself.

"My trip to the Starcave was a success I've obtained all nine of my lives and have been officially accepted as ShadowClan's new leader." There was so much pride in her voice it was a shock she didn't choke on it. This was a momentous day in her head, she could care less what her clan thought. Dawnstar had to make some things clear around here.

"I did speak with Icestar while I was there briefly." A loud huff could be heard escape her mouth as if she really didn't like saying this. It didn't seem that she cared at all about the whole not speaking about what happened at StarCave. She was pretty sure it was a dumb StarClan rule, those mice and kittypets refused her and denied her, why should she follow their dumb rules.

"I'm aware that several of you don't appreciate me nor think that I can lead properly, hell I bet more than half of you are plotting my death this very second." A sly smile came and went on Dawnstar's face, her amber eyes were briefly filled with malice and fire obviously more than will take whoever on right here and now. She'd take on anyone who stood in her way.

"Icestar granted me guardianship over ShadowClan. I don't enjoy disappointing my mother, even in death. So I'll try my best to take care of ShadowClan, but I'll be doing it my own way. ShadowClan's become too soft, weak, we lost our territory to a bunch of rabbits, so many of our clanmates were killed because we couldn't protect them. I want to change that, I don't ever want to be run out of our home again, and I want those rabbits to pay for what they've cost us. ShadowClan is a clan of pride and strength, and at this very second all we have is our pride! It's inexcusable!!!"

The leader's fur bristle as molten rage spread throughout her body. Dawnstar would have her revenge on WindClan, after that she'd deal with her dear sister. The latter being more personal so it could wait for a little bit.

"I don't feel like fighting against my clanmates when I could be fighting our real enemies. I will strengthen ShadowClan, my methods may be... harsher than expected, but I assure you that it will be done for the good of ShadowClan. I don't particularly care what any of you feel about me, you can hate me as much as you want, fear me, whatever it is your heart desires. All I ask is that you remain loyal to me and strong. If I sense any disloyalty, any hesitation, any weakness at all, I will snuff it out. Do not be or do any of those and you will not have any problems with me." That much was true, Dawnstar wouldn't cause any unnecessary trouble within the clan so long as they did not.

"Do any of you have anything to say, if not, I'll be moving on to the several ceremonies that have been delayed."

'Bravo, darling, you are doing a fabulously job. Emotional manipulation, it's perfect. Continue the play, I will be over there if I am needed.'

The new voice in her head, Dawnstar got it not long after mother gave her common sense. It was strange to say the least, but effective. This new voice didn't talk much, it seemed to show up only when it felt it was needed. Dawnstar talked to it all the way back home from the Starcave. Whereas one voice seemed to an aggressor, the other more passive, this one seemed more willing to help her take actions without being herself. She hated not being herself, only time would tell when her temper started flaring and blood started running. But she had to play nice! Sometime she loathed her mother.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:34 PM
GONE

Thornscratch

The molly listened quietly, not muttering a word. She'd stay loyal no matter what. Plotting against Icestar hadn't gone to plan before, so she would stay out of anything like that this time.

Russetpaw

The apprentice listened intently to Dawnstar. Harsher ... No. It seemed just right. When Russetpaw was a loner, her skills were far better than today.
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:50 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Redtalon --

A lot of yapping. That was what could be distinguished by the long speech from Dawnstar, pretty much laying down the ground rules for the clan. In a way that was its own ridiculousness to Doetuft, the fact that they would literally have to be told not to do certain things... it was almost as if it was believed the entire clan lacked common sense. Which... there was some level of truth to that, she knew that Flintspirit... sometimes came at odds with logic but it seemed not to be all to relevant at the current matter of time. Deciding to change her seat though, she moved over to sit next to Sparkpaw, the apprentice who had... woken her once before but she still enjoyed the wildfire's... spark. Add in the fact that they could both annoy Snowflake, it was a blessing in disguise. But despite the move to offer a sudden burst of comfort the blind molly said nothing, preferring to remain quiet as she still continued to mull over Dawnstar's words. Any weakness... she didn't doubt the leader would snuff that out immediately and as soon as it showed up... but it would... be something to be aware of and watch out for.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 9th, 2020, 02:17 AM
no power can compare.

Bisonkit's smile at the tall dark tabby's offer beamed on his features. "Really?! Thanks," he exclaimed as he dove between Fallenheart's forelegs. The hefty kitten fit comfortably in his spot, and the tomkit directed his attention to the ledge. He was just in time for the meeting.

Standing triumphantly on the Shadowledge was Shadowclan's new leader, Dawnstar. Bisonkit was entirely too young to remember the previous leader, Icestar, but he knew she had been a pretty big deal even in death. The brown ticked tabby kitten thought one day he'd be up there just like her; as powerful and strong as she seemed. Bisonkit had seen himself a few times in the murky puddles that rose about in the marshy landscape. He thought he thought he looked like the she-cat sometimes. They were both large brown tabbies. The only thing they didn't share was their eye color, really. Dawnstar's own piercing golden gaze swept across the crowd like a hoard of shadows across a forest floor.

When Dawnstar's meeting started, Bisonkit pressed closer into Fallenheart's leg, bursting at the seems with pride at their new leader. But, as her speech went on, Bisonkit shrunk further back under Fallenheart. Their clan was being threatened and being made weak by rabbits? She did she mean Windclan? Bisonkit had heard cats around the clan refer to Windclan as "rabbit-chasers" several times before. Dawnstar wanted to make Shadowclan strong and powerful, but so many cats seemed uneasy. He could feel it in the air. "F-Fallenheart?" The kitten stammered softly as he pressed himself into the ground, "what does she mean by 'we lost'... 'to rabbits'?"

//
@bmkmb

Last edited by KITSU.; October 9th, 2020 at 02:18 AM.