Old December 7th, 2021, 03:41 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Status: Im a christian girl who loves jesus! Im not on as much as I used to
Bump Policy: I am really forgetful so feel free to bump me anytime
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
"Umm... Actually, we do. We only have two housefolk, and they're trying to fix up one of the places and make it livable for them. Me and Penny have lived there for a very long time, well wer're only 10 moons old, but you get the Idea." Sawyer meowed
"I know it's weird of Penny and me to live in such an unprotected place, but when Penny's mate left her, she had to come to me, and I look after her and her kits. Thats what siblings do." Sawyer meowed
Old December 7th, 2021, 11:07 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
"Umm... Actually, we do. We only have two housefolk, and they're trying to fix up one of the places and make it livable for them. Me and Penny have lived there for a very long time, well wer're only 10 moons old, but you get the Idea." Sawyer meowed
--Molly--

Molly sighed. Oh great. Twolegs living near her, wonderful. Molly cast a dubious look towards the abandoned houses, each of them run-down and deteriorating. "Good luck to them with that." Molly said. Those abandoned houses had been there as long as Molly had found her grounds, 15 moons ago. It had seemed like a lifetime away. .

Molly cast a sad look towards Sawey? Sailor? "If you never need a place to stay, you are welcome to come here." Molly said. "There's plenty of room."

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 8th, 2021, 04:03 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

--Molly--

Molly sighed. Oh great. Twolegs living near her, wonderful. Molly cast a dubious look towards the abandoned houses, each of them run-down and deteriorating. "Good luck to them with that." Molly said. Those abandoned houses had been there as long as Molly had found her grounds, 15 moons ago. It had seemed like a lifetime away. .

Molly cast a sad look towards Sawey? Sailor? "If you never need a place to stay, you are welcome to come here." Molly said. "There's plenty of room."
"Thank you for the offer, but the kits aren't old enough to move yet. Maybe after they get to 6 moons." Sawyer meowed. "But only if Penny agrees."
Old December 8th, 2021, 07:28 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
"Thank you for the offer, but the kits aren't old enough to move yet. Maybe after they get to 6 moons." Sawyer meowed. "But only if Penny agrees."
—Molly—

Molly nodded. “Alrighty, then.” She said. Molly glanced over at Fallen Dream, wondering if she should introduce her to Prowler. After all, he was awake now and she had never met him.

Molly turned back to Sailor or something, and spoke. “I trust you can get back safely?” She said. Because if he could, she didn’t see any reason why he was still on her Grounds, if he wasn’t going to stay there. Of course, other than spying on the commotion that had just occurred. Ten moons, and not one visit! How rude! Of course he only bothered to drop by when something interesting happened. Of course. Molly was about to say all that out loud, then thought the better of it.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old December 8th, 2021, 08:33 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Quote:

—Molly—

Molly nodded. “Alrighty, then.” She said. Molly glanced over at Fallen Dream, wondering if she should introduce her to Prowler. After all, he was awake now and she had never met him.

Molly turned back to Sailor or something, and spoke. “I trust you can get back safely?” She said. Because if he could, she didn’t see any reason why he was still on her Grounds, if he wasn’t going to stay there. Of course, other than spying on the commotion that had just occurred. Ten moons, and not one visit! How rude! Of course he only bothered to drop by when something interesting happened. Of course. Molly was about to say all that out loud, then thought the better of it.
“Yes thank you. I’m sorry I never dropped over before, but it’s been a long time since I could walk. I got injured a while ago, so couldn’t walk well. And certainly couldn’t jump onto the fence. Nice meeting you!” He meowed
Old December 8th, 2021, 09:24 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
“Yes thank you. I’m sorry I never dropped over before, but it’s been a long time since I could walk. I got injured a while ago, so couldn’t walk well. And certainly couldn’t jump onto the fence. Nice meeting you!” He meowed
—Molly—

Molly nodded slowly. Alright. It was a good enough excuse. Very creative, too. Not many cats thought of an injury as an excuse, usually it was something too many cats used or just downright stupid. Points to Sailor or Screamer or whatever for that.

And besides, it’s not like he could’ve noticed the little opening in the broken gate, where metal met wall. “Sure, whatever you say.” Molly said offhandedly. “But there is an opening between the gate and the alleyway wall. You don’t have to jump over it.”

Molly glanced at the sky, which was slowly getting darker. “If you don’t have anything else to do now, you can just leave.” Molly was starting to get impatient, she was hungry, and she had cats to look after. Bothersome intruders weren’t something she really wanted to deal with right now. So she had just dropped the politeness altogether and told him to go. She didn’t really care if he thought her rude, all the better.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old December 9th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Quote:

—Molly—

Molly nodded slowly. Alright. It was a good enough excuse. Very creative, too. Not many cats thought of an injury as an excuse, usually it was something too many cats used or just downright stupid. Points to Sailor or Screamer or whatever for that.

And besides, it’s not like he could’ve noticed the little opening in the broken gate, where metal met wall. “Sure, whatever you say.” Molly said offhandedly. “But there is an opening between the gate and the alleyway wall. You don’t have to jump over it.”

Molly glanced at the sky, which was slowly getting darker. “If you don’t have anything else to do now, you can just leave.” Molly was starting to get impatient, she was hungry, and she had cats to look after. Bothersome intruders weren’t something she really wanted to deal with right now. So she had just dropped the politeness altogether and told him to go. She didn’t really care if he thought her rude, all the better.
"Um, ok but Can you please keep a look out for a brown tom? Bye"
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Watch the world go by...

@Snowfire
@Silver'Thorn

--Molly--

Molly frowned. A brown tom? She already knew many brown toms. There were a few kittypets in the neighborhood that were brown toms. She'd even seen a few brown toms recently who were rogues and loners, even. The least Sailor could've done was give her a name to ask around for. But hey, at least he was going now. Hopefully.

Molly then turned to address the other cat on her Grounds, this one a more welcome guest. In a way. "You're still welcome to stay in one of the dens, if you want." Molly said to Fallen Dream. And without further ado, she padded over to the red upturned object to chow down on a lizard she'd recently caught.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters

Last edited by Brightlight; December 9th, 2021 at 09:34 PM.
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:41 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
@Snowfire
@Silver'Thorn

--Molly--

Molly frowned. A brown tom? She already knew many brown toms. There were a few kittypets in the neighborhood that were brown toms. She'd even seen a few brown toms recently who were rogues and loners, even. The least Sailor could've done was give her a name to ask around for. But hey, at least he was going now. Hopefully.

Molly then turned to address the other cat on her Grounds, this one a more welcome guest. In a way. "You're still welcome to stay in one of the dens, if you want." Molly said to Fallen Dream. And without further ado, she padded over to the red upturned object to chow down on a lizard she'd recently caught.
*Fallen Dream nodded and walked to one of the dens and fell asleep*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old December 10th, 2021, 04:16 PM
may the dice favor you

Status: knees weak, arms are heavy, something something mom's spaghetti
My Mood: Worried

Prowler limped into the clearing and spotted molly.
Prowler had felt a rock start to form in his stomach. When he had left, it was early in the morning and molly was nowhere to be seen so prowler had left without saying goodbye.
Now, here he was, returning with scars and bruises, back to what had once been a nice quiet resting place for him and his friend. Prowler knew he had questions to answer, but he wasnt sure what he could say, or if any of what he said would make molly feel any better.
But he had to try.
Prowler walked as fast as his hurt body could take him straight to molly.
"Hello molly." Prowler mewed, trying his best to sound confident, "How have you been?" @Brightlight

CrowKit: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...25#post1088325
Prowler: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...96&postcount=1