Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2022, 08:08 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: January Gathering

{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She sighed. "Its really been a while. When fernpaw was in kestrelstar's den, I needed to fetch her." she said, lifting her head to the sky.

@RiztheHuntress

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old January 18th, 2022, 10:53 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse. View Post
@NinjaBloss

Hazelstorm || she/her

The tabby let her green gaze slide from Shimmerbird to Kestrelstar as he began making announcements. Half were news to her. She hadn't had any idea Swansong had had kits - five, too. Hazelstorm hadn't known that this Pondkit cat had joined RiverClan either.

"Maybe Dawnstar would," muttered Hazelstorm, dropping her voice too. She might've had more courage than Shimmerbird, but all th same, who knew what ShadowClan would do if they heard her talking disrespectfully of their oh so grand leader. "I wouldn't put it past her. That lunatic. I hear-"

She broke off, meaning to tell Shimmerbird about Firepaw, that ShadowClan apprentice she and now-Codwhisper had met on their trip around the territories. She remained silent, not wishing to tell her friend. It was a sacred memory, one of the few days where Hazelstorm had been genuinely happy.

The she-cat had kept her green, unblinking eyes fixed on the leaders as she responded. Green hues flicked to where Dawnstar was, and the young warrior felt a twist of disgust. Either she was insane or just liked murder for the sake of it. She flicked back an ear, turning back to Shimmerbird.

"Who do you think Kes is going to make deputy next?" Privately, Hazelstorm thought that Splashleap had been a decent deputy. She'd organised patrols and handled the Clan whenKestrelstar was away doing StarClan-knows-what. Hazelstorm waited for Shimmerbird's reply to fall and wondered what she thought.
Shimmerbird's amber gaze watched the leaders after Kestrelstar finished making his announcement, although the ears pointed in Hazelstorm's direction made it clear she was still listening. Now that Kestrelstar was done it was time to see how the other Clans would react to the news of Splashleap stepping down. Hopefully no one would care much or make any rude comments, RiverClan was still strong, deputy or not.

"What? What did you hear?!" she whispered, curious as to why her friend trailed off mid sentence. How could Hazelstorm do this to her, she was just about to say the juiciest piece of gossip! Shimmerbird was quickly distracted from those thoughts when Hazelstorm asked her who she thought the next deputy would be. "I'm honestly not too sure, perhaps one of the Shields? They are technically above warriors. Or maybe it will be you, I think you'd make a great deputy," the warrior purred, flicking her tail at Hazelstorm playfully.

Last edited by Ian; January 18th, 2022 at 10:53 AM.
Old January 18th, 2022, 01:02 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
{Lioncloud of WindClan}

She smiled. "So, where's Aspenstar?" she asked, searching the crowd for the valliant she-cat.

-->Wildspark<--
Memories of that meeting came back to him. He hated seeing it repeating in his head. He didn't make any eye contact with Lioncloud. He couldn't or he might just break down then and there. "Dogbark will explain that.", he responded. He looked at Kestrelstar as he made an announcement. A kit from Thunderclan had joined. Oh well it might be best.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 18th, 2022, 01:15 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

-->Wildspark<--
Memories of that meeting came back to him. He hated seeing it repeating in his head. He didn't make any eye contact with Lioncloud. He couldn't or he might just break down then and there. "Dogbark will explain that.", he responded. He looked at Kestrelstar as he made an announcement. A kit from Thunderclan had joined. Oh well it might be best.
{Lioncloud of windclan}

"ok." she said. "How are things in thunderclan?" She asked, looking at him mindfully.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old January 18th, 2022, 01:24 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Rogue the Rogue ))

* He'd watch what he knew was a gathering hoping no cat would notice him *
" Man there's so many of them "
* He'd notice the she-cat he encountered earlier talking to a TC cat *

Last edited by Red'fur; January 18th, 2022 at 01:25 PM.
Old January 18th, 2022, 04:40 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@NinjaBloss
@Red'fur (mentioned as hazel noticed the rogue by scent!)

Hazelstorm ~ she/her

~~~
She hesitated. Could she trust Shimmerbid with this very holy, happy memory? Hazelstorm bit her lip, why shouldn't she? They were best friends forever! She shouldn't still have trust issues.
"O-ho, so there was this one time during apprenticeship when Codwhisper - he was Codpaw then - and I went on a beautiful trip 'round the territories," the tabby began, lowering her voice again. "We got caught by this ShadowClan apprentice, Firepaw, but he was nice enough not to turn us in. Cod and I asked him five questions about ShadowClan. I asked him one about how sane Dawnstar was and he said something about her being insane. Or not, I can't really remember." She scrunched up her eyes, trying to recall that day. Nothing came to so she opened her eyes again.

"Me? A deputy?" Hazelstorm asked. She did want to be one as an apprentice but now, not so much anymore. "I'd do a horrible job. I'll be too outspoken at Gatherings, who knowswhere that'll lead me. But thanks, Shimmerbird! If you overcome your fears, you'd make a fantastic deputy too."

Hazelstorm paused for breath, and continued. "There's more experienced warriors than me hecould choose anyway," she insisted. "If I ever become deputy, it won't be by murder."

Another scent caught her attention and Hazelstorm wrinkled her nose. It was unfamiliar. She lifted her head, looking over the huge crowd of cats, spotting a... rogue!! In a Gathering!!! This was unacceptable.

"Shimmerbird, do you smell that new scent?" the brown she-cat whispered. "I think a rogue just came over."
Old January 18th, 2022, 04:47 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'fur View Post
(( Rogue the Rogue ))

* He'd watch what he knew was a gathering hoping no cat would notice him *
" Man there's so many of them "
* He'd notice the she-cat he encountered earlier talking to a TC cat *

Shallowshiver | they/them

So far, the gathering had been going...strangely well, all things considered. The warrior was a bit on guard, seeing as there had been a track record going on of gatherings becoming a bit hostile. Still, nothing had happened this time to cause much need for concern. Kestrelstar completed his announcements first, though he seemed extremely out of it. Their eyebrows scrunched up a bit, but they didnt pay it much mind. That was his business, and RiverClans business alone.

They were currently seated on the outskirts of the clearing, just outside of the main crowd. Normally several other cats lingered towards the edges, so seeing other cats wasnt that odd. What was odd, though, was the noticably off scent of a foreign cat hanging around. It didnt smell like a cat from any of the other clans, and certainly wasnt ThunderClan scent. They immediately went on guard, claws slowly unsheathing. Sharp orange eyes scanned the area, their huge form slowly stalking towards the foliage surrounding them. Shallowshiver blended into the darkness almost perfectly, and what was visible of them was a huge silhouette.

Eventually, they finally caught sight of the stranger. He was trying to stay hidden, but his foul smell gave hiim away. Slinking over to him with a harsh look on their face, the black tabby let out a hiss, "What the hell are you doing here? Scram" their words held more hostility than they normally would had she been speaking to another cat, but this entire situation didnt call for kindness.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old January 18th, 2022, 04:49 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse. View Post
@NinjaBloss
@Red'fur (mentioned as hazel noticed the rogue by scent!)

Hazelstorm ~ she/her

~~~
She hesitated. Could she trust Shimmerbid with this very holy, happy memory? Hazelstorm bit her lip, why shouldn't she? They were best friends forever! She shouldn't still have trust issues.
"O-ho, so there was this one time during apprenticeship when Codwhisper - he was Codpaw then - and I went on a beautiful trip 'round the territories," the tabby began, lowering her voice again. "We got caught by this ShadowClan apprentice, Firepaw, but he was nice enough not to turn us in. Cod and I asked him five questions about ShadowClan. I asked him one about how sane Dawnstar was and he said something about her being insane. Or not, I can't really remember." She scrunched up her eyes, trying to recall that day. Nothing came to so she opened her eyes again.

"Me? A deputy?" Hazelstorm asked. She did want to be one as an apprentice but now, not so much anymore. "I'd do a horrible job. I'll be too outspoken at Gatherings, who knowswhere that'll lead me. But thanks, Shimmerbird! If you overcome your fears, you'd make a fantastic deputy too."

Hazelstorm paused for breath, and continued. "There's more experienced warriors than me hecould choose anyway," she insisted. "If I ever become deputy, it won't be by murder."

Another scent caught her attention and Hazelstorm wrinkled her nose. It was unfamiliar. She lifted her head, looking over the huge crowd of cats, spotting a... rogue!! In a Gathering!!! This was unacceptable.

"Shimmerbird, do you smell that new scent?" the brown she-cat whispered. "I think a rogue just came over."
Shimmerbird listened as Hazelstorm admitted to travelling around every Clan's territory. It seemed mouse-brained, but it had happened when her friend was an apprentice and it's not like she was doing any harm. "I'm glad you didn't get caught, that sounds fun honestly. I won't tell, don't worry. And you would definitely make an amazing deputy," she purred, giving Hazelstorm a smile.

That was cut off however when her friend said something about a rogue and she whipped around, pelt bristling as her eyes landed on the offending cat. "You! Out! You're not meant to be here. Leave before we make you," Shimmerbird snarled as she took a threatening step forward. Normally she wouldn't go straight for violence, but her friend was here and she wouldn't let this scum hurt Hazelstorm. Plus, it was a gathering, and they weren't supposed to be there.

@Red'fur
Old January 18th, 2022, 05:00 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@Red'fur @NinjaBloss @Jackpot

Hazelstorm ~ she/her

She forced her neck fur to lie flat as she approached this rogue. Shallowshiver was there as well, and Shimmerbird. Hazelstorm kept her claws in, knowing StarClan wouldn't be pleased if fighting broke out at a Gathering, even if it was a rogue.

"You, out," she meowed fiercely, spiking up her fur, pointing one claw towards the exit. "You are not welcome here. Please leave. Leave now and depart unscathed, or go home with a couple of scratches if you don't do it willingly."

Hazelstorm wasn't willing to fight but if she had to, she would. She'd fight for the Clans, for Shimmerbird, for safety. And peace most importantly. Hazelstorm flattened her fur, her level green gaze cool and calm, but burning with an emerald fire.
Old January 18th, 2022, 05:14 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Rogue the Rogue ))

* He'd stand and trot off calling over his shoulder *
" Ok talk to you later "
Closed Thread