Old February 16th, 2024, 05:50 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default kings have honor. . .

and i’m back from a fall from grace.

purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ @Micanomancy [eaglekit] , @Willowfern [shrikehail]]

every muscle under his lean pelt was sore. every single one. he had been home for scarcely a day- not even a full evening and morning -and was sitting silently atop a flat stone to the east within camp, silent and still. everything ached, but it had dulled down to a monotonous drone at the back of his mind, festering with the hoard of other problems he refused to aknowledge.

rushwater had had his reuinion with his daughter– yes, he was willing to admit it, that she was a daughter to him –the night prior when he had been wrenched back to camp. he had looked for her first. and she had been the first thing that mattered.

so, when birdsnow's call stole him from his lamenting, the stoic sleuth leapt into action immediately. with great, purposed strides he made his way to the medicine den and shoved the orange she-kit safely away.

"never pick a battle that is stacked against you," he chided, "it is better than to wait for victory than to rush into a loss. soon, little one, soon-" his ears perked up, and he lifted his chin.

"stay safe." he said, quickly, and was gone from the den as quick as he had come. rushwater was showing a trend. . . he was more a phantom, drifting from place to place, desperately trying to stay moving. less a warrior. less a cat at all. more a ghost.

the audacity thunderclan had to waltz up here. larkstar was gone, he was told. tansypaw was gone, he had been told. rushwater had finally gotten what he had wanted, right? to be rid of those pesky half siblings. but now, it left a space in his heart he wasn't sure he was ready to aknowledge. birdsnow was alone. riverclan was in shambles.

he had left. abandoner. traitor. forsaker.

it wasn't is fault- it was, but it also wasn't.

he shook his head, shoving along the outskirts the fray with broad shoulders tense and head low. he skimmed for a target, flanking the chaos as adrenaline steadily pumped into his blood.

[rushwater rolled for perception check: 18 + 2 [20]]

he spotted a sufficient target and stalked forwards like he were hunting a mouse. he was in for the kill. for the spite. launching forwards, he aimed his massive paws at the thunderclanner's shoulder, his goal being to either drive him to the ground or disorient him.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"YOU'RE NOT ICONIC.
YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM"

Last edited by redshiftreign; February 16th, 2024 at 05:52 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:52 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherianInTheForest View Post

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮ 24 Moons✮Gay
He let out a yowl of pain and backed off. He then jumped at the warrior's legs, gipping his front paw with his teeth, biting down hard, sinking his teeth in.
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather spat as his paw was bitten, pain rippled over the area, garlic Feather tugged his paw back trying to free it and reared up onto his hind legs then slammed his paws down claws unsheathed trying to slam his weight down onto their shoulders, hoping the attack would wind them. It was undeniable that garlic feather was in fact bleeding, could he feel it? Not much, he was more being pushed by rage and grief then anything else right now.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:52 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw hissed. The nearly eight moon old blind apprentice was SO HAPPY to FINALLY be able to hurt somebody without getting in trouble. She had wanted to do that for MOONS! As soon as she found a ThunderClna apprentice that she was pretty sure was around her age she aimed claw them in the stomach. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:55 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather spat as his paw was bitten, pain rippled over the area, garlic Feather tugged his paw back trying to free it and reared up onto his hind legs then slammed his paws down claws unsheathed trying to slam his weight down onto their shoulders, hoping the attack would wind them. It was undeniable that garlic feather was in fact bleeding, could he feel it? Not much, he was more being pushed by rage and grief then anything else right now.
Shadowtail backed up, limping on his left front paw. His shoulder was burning in pain. "Holy frogdung!" He yells, in pain.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:55 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing observed the battle, doing her best to get to high ground and pick out a target to possibly fight. The last thing this clan needed was more casualties, more problems.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Flutterpaw.
Dead.
A child.
Was dead.

”This what you wanted?” She spat, venom dripping from her tone as she jerked her head back to avoid the attack, face contorting slightly into a deep snarl. She lifted her paws and tried to slam into the top of Bumble’s head as the leader was still leaned forward to attack. ”Dead children? Thought you were against that, but you’re just as bad as everyone who came before you.” Barbed words, possibly hypocritical about the crappy predecessors but all Bird saw was a dead child. A child who had been attacked in her home, where she was supposed to be safe. A child who’s life was torn away. Bumblestar had indirectly caused this. Bird would gladly take care of the jackass who had directly committed it.

Renewed strength through fury, she swung her claws at the cat’s chest and tried to tear them across the leaders back as she whipped around. Flutterpaw would be avenged. Maybe not today, but one day.

[ @dino. ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:59 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:

Shadowtail backed up, limping on his left front paw. His shoulder was burning in pain. "Holy frogdung!" He yells, in pain.

Garlic Feather

' You had enough of killing apprentices yet?' Garlic Feather hissed, taking advantage now of the cats weakness he aimed a blow at their paws trying to knock them off their paws once more, deserved. More then deserved, Garlic should slice the life from this vermin right now. But you know what? He was better then them, he was above murdering for the sake of vengeance. Giving them injuries to remember him by would be enough. He hoped Flutter Paw was watching him battle, this was for her sake.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; February 16th, 2024 at 06:00 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:02 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Dandelion was about to attack another Thunderclan warrior when she saw Shadowtail and Garlicfeather fighting, immediately filled with rage. GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU FOXHEART! She snarled, pouncing on the Tom, slashing his nose and nipping his already injured paw.
// @Fritter ‘s Garlicfeather // @/TherianInTheForest ‘s Shadowtail //
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:04 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

[/CENTER]
' You had enough of killing apprentices yet?' Garlic Feather hissed, taking advantage now of the cats weakness he aimed a blow at their paws trying to knock them off their paws once more, deserved. More then deserved, Garlic should slice the life from this vermin right now. But you know what? He was better then them, he was above murdering for the sake of vengeance. Giving them injuries to remember him by would be enough. He hoped Flutter Paw was watching him battle, this was for her sake.

Shadowtail hisses. "I never meant to kill her!" He yells, tearing up from the pain and from the death he had caused. Yeah he loved fighting, yeah he would totally love to injured other cats but killing isn't something he would do. He backed up, limping still and actually getting quite scared.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:11 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: kings have honor. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Mossykit's warm brown eyes tore wide open as he suddenly was made aware of many shrieks. Panic started filling his gaze and he managed to locate Eaglekit. In the middle of all this chaos he wasn't sure if she'd seen him or not, but she was the only familiar face around here, so he decided to run out of the nursery and follow her no matter where she was going. His eyes were narrowed in determination, tears streaming down his face. This was so bad, so so so bad...WAIT. Was Eaglekit.. going to attack someone? Nevermind, she just seemed to be really hostile towards ThunderClan. Understandable. Mossykit had no idea who Cobwebpaw was or what he was doing here, but if there was something happening to his only friend Eaglekit he wanted to help! The tom also unsheathed his claws in an attempt to seem strong and furious.
"Yeah.. you.. better... get away... rat...!"
His mew was hesitant at first but got louder. Yeah.. RiverClan would shred ThunderClan! No one would get near to Eagle's friends.. not under his watch! ....He supposed. He hoped. Ugh, why did everything have to be so complex?

[ @Micanomancy – Eaglekit | @finley.exe – Cobwebpaw | @Poprock – Ghostglow ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

literally about to exit the medicine den she bumped into something solid, causing both herself and the mystery cat, thunderclan by the smell of it, to stumbled. catching herself quickly she unsheathed her claws, the other cat illuminated by the stark light falling into the dim den she felt her heart beat faster. they knew cobwebpaw and the kits, -stars, the kits- were behind her, vulnerable and in the open. the cats tall shadow casting her in darkness she almost considered turning and making a run for it, every fibre in her body screaming for her to just suck up her pride and take the chance to run before the large warrior was able to attack her. blood rushing in her ears she was sure she could hear every single riverclan warrior out in the clearing and beyond, all the yowling and screeching adding up to a harsh hissing. she felt like her head was filled with cobwebs and clouds, everything moving impossibly slow and still too fast for her to process. wide eyes catching the shine of blood on the cats claws she felt her stomach twist, the sluggish feeling suddenly gone. entirely replaced by cold, cold like she had falled into the river during leafbare, the cold water filling her lungs threatening to drown her. she had to act now.
the next few seconds no more than a blur of white and red she found herself standing over a body. now further out of the den than before she was able to make out the cats features, a young apprentice, no older than her, horribly bloody and littered with deep cuts gushing blood and tinting their fur a muddy red.
young apprentice. young. apprentice.

she had just killed a child.

heavy breathing mixed with tears making her vision blurr and shake she was barely able to notice the other cats shallow breathing, she felt blood trickle down her side, had she been hit too?

(one more finchpaw @zozelen post then riversong @Littlesun0112 can jump in)
(i tried okay.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @blxze. , @al3cc766 , @Poprock , @Tiabirb (in a minute cob will rush out to help her ^^)

[ 92 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
with a hiss and a flick of her tail, cobweb sunk into battle position to defend her den and her patients. no one was getting in unless they killed her. her eyes burned with barely spilled over tears that she blinked back. now was not the time for emotions, now was the time to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

and i’m back from a fall from grace.

purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ @Micanomancy [eaglekit] , @Willowfern [shrikehail]]

every muscle under his lean pelt was sore. every single one. he had been home for scarcely a day- not even a full evening and morning -and was sitting silently atop a flat stone to the east within camp, silent and still. everything ached, but it had dulled down to a monotonous drone at the back of his mind, festering with the hoard of other problems he refused to aknowledge.

rushwater had had his reuinion with his daughter– yes, he was willing to admit it, that she was a daughter to him –the night prior when he had been wrenched back to camp. he had looked for her first. and she had been the first thing that mattered.

so, when birdsnow's call stole him from his lamenting, the stoic sleuth leapt into action immediately. with great, purposed strides he made his way to the medicine den and shoved the orange she-kit safely away.

"never pick a battle that is stacked against you," he chided, "it is better than to wait for victory than to rush into a loss. soon, little one, soon-" his ears perked up, and he lifted his chin.

"stay safe." he said, quickly, and was gone from the den as quick as he had come. rushwater was showing a trend. . . he was more a phantom, drifting from place to place, desperately trying to stay moving. less a warrior. less a cat at all. more a ghost.

the audacity thunderclan had to waltz up here. larkstar was gone, he was told. tansypaw was gone, he had been told. rushwater had finally gotten what he had wanted, right? to be rid of those pesky half siblings. but now, it left a space in his heart he wasn't sure he was ready to aknowledge. birdsnow was alone. riverclan was in shambles.

he had left. abandoner. traitor. forsaker.

it wasn't is fault- it was, but it also wasn't.

he shook his head, shoving along the outskirts the fray with broad shoulders tense and head low. he skimmed for a target, flanking the chaos as adrenaline steadily pumped into his blood.

[rushwater rolled for perception check: 18 + 2 [20]]

he spotted a sufficient target and stalked forwards like he were hunting a mouse. he was in for the kill. for the spite. launching forwards, he aimed his massive paws at the thunderclanner's shoulder, his goal being to either drive him to the ground or disorient him.

Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Plot Armor
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
First she was pushed gently to the side by her friend, Cobwebpaw's glare focused on the ThunderClan cat telling her that this apprentice wasn't going down easily. Eaglekit would only get in the way. Then, Mossykit barreled up to her side, puffing out his chest and threatening the ThunderClan warrior alongside her. Eaglekit felt affection for her friend blossom in her chest, even in the situation. She left Cobwebpaw in favor of pulling Mossykit to the side into the herb storage and closer to the sleeping patients, licking his cheek with a murmured "thank you" for his bravery. Her voice was shaking, her big kit body trembling with fear and adrenaline. Her world was crumbling around her.

Minkpaw dashed out of the den, and Eaglekit was going to let her go until she heard the thud of a body and a pained gasp from just outside the den. No. NO! Eaglekit sprinted after her, the worst already flashing before her. Minkpaw dead before she set two paws outside the den, her throat slashed, body mangled like those other RiverClan warriors--the older kit made it a step outside the nursery before a comforting presence was blocking her view, Rushwater lowering his head to stare eye-to-eye with her. She flinched back, then relaxed. He was there for a few moments, giving her words of wisdom before doing the exact thing he warned her not to do. "DAD!" She wailed, but knew that if she stepped outside the den again, she wouldn't be of use to anyone. She had just gotten him back--even a night where she never left his side, buried deep into his belly fur--it wasn't enough. She was going to lose him again. She shakily returned to Mossykit's side, deluding herself into thinking they were guarding the herbs and injured cats from the invaders. She shut her eyes, curling around Mossykit, and tried to ignore the screaming.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Closed Thread