Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Introduction to stealth-y...
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 01:31 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Fish
Today 01:27 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:27 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 01:24 PM

Old August 1st, 2019, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeonpaw View Post
@CloverFlame

Pigeonpaw moved closer to the border to get a better idea of the scent, although she knew there was no way she'd forget it. She wrinkled her nose at the stench and backed away. "Do the other clans smell that badly?" She asked, trotting over to where her mentor sat. She was quietly grateful for the smell of the crisp air that blew over the rushing river, and the cool taste of the mist that wafted over the shore. It was such a welcoming scent. "Will we be visiting the other borders, too?" She thought hard to remember which clan was the other one that they shared a border with. It must be WindClan, she thought to herself.
“Not quite as badly,” Rainwhisper meowed, shaking his head, “Shadowclan always seems to have the edge in that aspect.” He purred amusedly, his fluffy fur rippling as he stretched his powerful legs out in front of him. He had always had a slight inclination to dislike Shadowclan, though he wasn’t quite sure why.
”We share a border with Windclan so you’ll get to learn their scent today as well.” Rainwhisper said quietly as he licked his chest fur slowly, “You’ll have to wait until your first Gathering to learn Thunderclan’s scent I’m afraid.” Flicking his tail, the warrior picked up his fish and lead the way toward Windclan territory.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old August 1st, 2019, 10:41 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

“Not quite as badly,” Rainwhisper meowed, shaking his head, “Shadowclan always seems to have the edge in that aspect.” He purred amusedly, his fluffy fur rippling as he stretched his powerful legs out in front of him. He had always had a slight inclination to dislike Shadowclan, though he wasn’t quite sure why.
”We share a border with Windclan so you’ll get to learn their scent today as well.” Rainwhisper said quietly as he licked his chest fur slowly, “You’ll have to wait until your first Gathering to learn Thunderclan’s scent I’m afraid.” Flicking his tail, the warrior picked up his fish and lead the way toward Windclan territory.
@CloverFlame

Pigeonpaw nodded with a quiet understanding and tottered after her mentor. She was familiar only with the stories she'd been told about ShadowClan, the ones that cats would use to fascinate and frighten kits. She wondered how many of those nursery tales had been true. I suppose I shall find out sooner or later, she thought, knowing that at some point she would have to cross paths with a ShadowClan patrol. Although she had been brought up and taught to dislike the shifty clan, she did her best to reserve judgment until she experienced their antics for herself.
As the pair made their way along the outskirts of the territory, Pigeonpaw took a mental note of every rock and crevice. She wanted to learn every inch of RiverClan's vast land. It all seemed so big for the small apprentice, and she began to wonder how all the warriors managed to never get lost out here, and how she could ever memorize the whole thing. She had faith, however, that Rainwhisper would teach her about all of it in due time. As they walked, she occasionally glanced towards her mentor with shining eyes, as if he must know everything there was to know about this big world.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; August 5th, 2019 at 12:43 PM.
Old August 4th, 2019, 04:38 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Windystar paced at the border. Who? Who would do such a thing as go behind his back after he specifically told his entire Clan not to push the border? And yet here he was, where the border was supposed to be, and yes, ShadowClan scent was further out than it was supposed to be. After this discovery, he figured the perpetrators would come back and he’d punish them. For now, though, he had to stay vigilant. Strong. He would walk to the end of the border, turn around, and walk to the other end. He planned on spending a large majority of his time here, finally attempting to fix this damn border issue so it didn’t escalate into something more.

[OPEN]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 4th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

Windystar paced at the border. Who? Who would do such a thing as go behind his back after he specifically told his entire Clan not to push the border? And yet here he was, where the border was supposed to be, and yes, ShadowClan scent was further out than it was supposed to be. After this discovery, he figured the perpetrators would come back and he’d punish them. For now, though, he had to stay vigilant. Strong. He would walk to the end of the border, turn around, and walk to the other end. He planned on spending a large majority of his time here, finally attempting to fix this damn border issue so it didn’t escalate into something more.

[OPEN]
"The grand leader of ShadowClan seemed awfully worked up, doesn't he?" a ginger and brown tom pushed out from beneath a clump of bracken, shaking out his fur, "You want to tell me why the border has been pushed so far? Fallenstar won't be happy." The tom was burly, although he didn't seem like much of a fighter. His claws remained sheathed, and while his voice was teasing, it wasn't rude or threatening. In fact, he sounded almost as if he wanted to avoid conflict, and that was why he had approached in this manner instead of going back to inform Fallenstar of what ShadowClan - cheeky ShadowClan! - had tried to do.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old August 4th, 2019, 08:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
"The grand leader of ShadowClan seemed awfully worked up, doesn't he?" a ginger and brown tom pushed out from beneath a clump of bracken, shaking out his fur, "You want to tell me why the border has been pushed so far? Fallenstar won't be happy." The tom was burly, although he didn't seem like much of a fighter. His claws remained sheathed, and while his voice was teasing, it wasn't rude or threatening. In fact, he sounded almost as if he wanted to avoid conflict, and that was why he had approached in this manner instead of going back to inform Fallenstar of what ShadowClan - cheeky ShadowClan! - had tried to do.

Windystar flattened his ears. He wasn’t in the mood for some pretentious RiverClanner to harass him. Windystar has been patrolling where the original border, the right border was. He wouldn’t dare trespass, no matter how much he wanted to. "If you really want to know," he said roughly, drawing out the word "really", "Some cats thought it was funny to push the border. The issue has been solved. And I’ll be here for awhile to make sure the border gets back to normal and no RiverClanners try the same thing." Was it a lie? Probably not. Some apprentices probably just darted across just to be "brave" and "cool". He would assure it wouldn’t happen again.

"And if you want to tell your precious leader that, go ahead. I’m sure he’ll just be ecstatic." he wasn’t going to lie. His voice took on an sarcastic growl at the mention of Fallenstar. Whether that be due to lack of sleep or just lack of patience in general, he didn’t know. "Unless you want to stay here and re-mark the border."

Old August 5th, 2019, 10:20 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

Windystar flattened his ears. He wasn’t in the mood for some pretentious RiverClanner to harass him. Windystar has been patrolling where the original border, the right border was. He wouldn’t dare trespass, no matter how much he wanted to. "If you really want to know," he said roughly, drawing out the word "really", "Some cats thought it was funny to push the border. The issue has been solved. And I’ll be here for awhile to make sure the border gets back to normal and no RiverClanners try the same thing." Was it a lie? Probably not. Some apprentices probably just darted across just to be "brave" and "cool". He would assure it wouldn’t happen again.

"And if you want to tell your precious leader that, go ahead. I’m sure he’ll just be ecstatic." he wasn’t going to lie. His voice took on an sarcastic growl at the mention of Fallenstar. Whether that be due to lack of sleep or just lack of patience in general, he didn’t know. "Unless you want to stay here and re-mark the border."
The tom's ears flicked in surprise. He hadn't expected Windystar to behave so informally harsh, but either way, he couldn't do anything about it. With a slightly annoyed sigh, he nodded, "I'll remark the border to make things simpler. And to think I was the one cat who thought ShadowClan cats weren't half-bad," he mused aloud, leaping over the scent line. He sniffed about for a moment before standing up on his hind legs and raking his claws down a pine tree's trunk. He then dropped back on all fours and began to roll.

"Awkward, I know," he mewed a few moments after standing up and picking pine needles off his pelt, "I'm not used to leaving my scent in front of cats from other clans. I mean no disrespect, of course," he said the last bit hastily, blinking. After a pause, he shifted on his feet, "Right. So, now that that'd been done, maybe we could forget this happened? I won't say a word to Fallenstar and you don't have to scold your warriors - since they could mention it at the gathering - and no conflict has to take place."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old August 6th, 2019, 04:32 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
The tom's ears flicked in surprise. He hadn't expected Windystar to behave so informally harsh, but either way, he couldn't do anything about it. With a slightly annoyed sigh, he nodded, "I'll remark the border to make things simpler. And to think I was the one cat who thought ShadowClan cats weren't half-bad," he mused aloud, leaping over the scent line. He sniffed about for a moment before standing up on his hind legs and raking his claws down a pine tree's trunk. He then dropped back on all fours and began to roll.

"Awkward, I know," he mewed a few moments after standing up and picking pine needles off his pelt, "I'm not used to leaving my scent in front of cats from other clans. I mean no disrespect, of course," he said the last bit hastily, blinking. After a pause, he shifted on his feet, "Right. So, now that that'd been done, maybe we could forget this happened? I won't say a word to Fallenstar and you don't have to scold your warriors - since they could mention it at the gathering - and no conflict has to take place."

Windystar let out a long sigh and hung his head. He didn’t mean to be this snappy. Usually, he was super upbeat and cheerful, but the whole border issue that Fallenstar seemed intent on bringing up at EVERY GATHERING was stressing him out and making him upset. "I’m sorry I snapped at you. I’m just under a lot of stress right now, and... I’m just sorry." he didn’t really expect a reply back, so he just kind of sat down and looked at his paws.

When the other cat spoke again, he looked up to see the RiverClanner shaking pine needles off of his pelt and had to stifle a small smile just in case the feline thought it was mean-spirited. He nodded. "Do what you have to, I don’t mind." if it made the tom feel better, Windystar would look in the other direction. Then, he turned and faced the cat. He smiled. "Yes, that sounds nice. Thank you again for doing this. I appreciate it a lot." The leader was visibly more relaxed than he was before, with the border where it was supposed to be and conflict avoided.

Old August 6th, 2019, 06:30 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

Windystar let out a long sigh and hung his head. He didn’t mean to be this snappy. Usually, he was super upbeat and cheerful, but the whole border issue that Fallenstar seemed intent on bringing up at EVERY GATHERING was stressing him out and making him upset. "I’m sorry I snapped at you. I’m just under a lot of stress right now, and... I’m just sorry." he didn’t really expect a reply back, so he just kind of sat down and looked at his paws.

When the other cat spoke again, he looked up to see the RiverClanner shaking pine needles off of his pelt and had to stifle a small smile just in case the feline thought it was mean-spirited. He nodded. "Do what you have to, I don’t mind." if it made the tom feel better, Windystar would look in the other direction. Then, he turned and faced the cat. He smiled. "Yes, that sounds nice. Thank you again for doing this. I appreciate it a lot." The leader was visibly more relaxed than he was before, with the border where it was supposed to be and conflict avoided.
The patched tom seemed more content now, and he nodded happily, "Of course!" he agreed, "Now, I'll just get back to my clan and you can get back to yours-"

The cat was interrupted when a loud crash sounded from the grove on RiverClan's side. He whipped around to see where it had come from, and then out of nowhere, there was a dog bounded over the terrain, thick barks rising from its throat. With a panicked hiss the tom's tail bushed, and he began to back away, onto ShadowClan territory without realizing it. "It's one of those blasted dogs," he spat, fur bushed out in every direction, claws unsheathed, pelt reeking of fear.

Last edited by Calliecat; August 6th, 2019 at 06:31 AM.
Old August 11th, 2019, 04:15 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
The patched tom seemed more content now, and he nodded happily, "Of course!" he agreed, "Now, I'll just get back to my clan and you can get back to yours-"

The cat was interrupted when a loud crash sounded from the grove on RiverClan's side. He whipped around to see where it had come from, and then out of nowhere, there was a dog bounded over the terrain, thick barks rising from its throat. With a panicked hiss the tom's tail bushed, and he began to back away, onto ShadowClan territory without realizing it. "It's one of those blasted dogs," he spat, fur bushed out in every direction, claws unsheathed, pelt reeking of fear.
[ack, this is late I’m sorry D:]

Windystar scented the thing before he saw it. But it was too late to warn the cat - the canine was huge, with its long snout and pointed cat-like ears. But it sounded nothing like a cat with its ground shaking barks. "We can take it on," he assured, letting out a screech and jumping at the dog’s flank. The brute howled and snapped at him, smelly teeth coming inches from his fluffy coat. That didn’t stop him though. He had eight lives to lose - the other cat had one. So he fought harder. Clawing it’s flank until it bled was his plan. The canine howled and kicked him away with its powerful back leg.

Last edited by vellichor; August 11th, 2019 at 04:15 AM.
Old August 11th, 2019, 01:30 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
[ack, this is late I’m sorry D:]

Windystar scented the thing before he saw it. But it was too late to warn the cat - the canine was huge, with its long snout and pointed cat-like ears. But it sounded nothing like a cat with its ground shaking barks. "We can take it on," he assured, letting out a screech and jumping at the dog’s flank. The brute howled and snapped at him, smelly teeth coming inches from his fluffy coat. That didn’t stop him though. He had eight lives to lose - the other cat had one. So he fought harder. Clawing it’s flank until it bled was his plan. The canine howled and kicked him away with its powerful back leg.
The charging dog skidded to a stop when Windystar leapt at him, letting out a shrill yelp in surprise. He leapt into the air, twisting and snarling, forepaws scrabbling at the soil. With bared teeth he kicked the tom away but was attacked by the patched RiverClan warrior, who gripped its gray shoulder, kicking at its chest with his hindlegs. The tom hissed in surprise when the dog's teeth snapped tightly around his bushy ginger tail, and he found himself being thrown into the air. He fell to the ground, yowling, with a thump and scrambled to his paws.

The dog was growling, lip pulled back in a dreadful snarl, ears flattened, the fur along his spine bristling. He looked ready to continue the fight, but also as if he were second-guessing this whole event. When the RiverClan warrior hissed again he took a step back, but didn't run.