Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:54 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:49 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:43 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by burntToast
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2016, 12:21 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Rootkit said. "Oh! Thanks!" Blazekit burst up and in the process made Bellykit fall. "Cheater! You're a cheater Rootkit!" he yelled.
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:25 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Bellykit staggered a bit as Blazekit yelled. He smooth out his moss bed with his paws.
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quiet stream pads along and looks for wolfheart @Wolfheart123
Old December 11th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Silvercloud managed to catch the bolt of anger that dashed across Cormorantstone's eyes. She could tell that the dark brown tabby's opinion about her had immediately been changed and established. She also saw the sneer that crossed Cormorantstone's muzzle after that. The tabby she cat listened carefully to her words. She couldn't help but feel insulted by those words. Well, uh duh, who wouldn't feel insulted? But as she heard the words repeating in her mind, she also couldn't help but feel rather amused. No smile ever crossed her face during her moment of amusement. "I see you aren't taking a liking to me", Silvercloud said, it was almost like a sneer as well. But then again, Silvercloud didn't do sneering, so it wasn't quite a sneer. A flash of amusement did accidently escape and show in her eyes. Though it immediately vanished. Silvercloud had already thought of what she was going to say next. The tabby was always prepared to talk back. Despite her calm nature. "So is that how you view me now little one?", She emphasised on the words 'little one'. It wasn't a set of words she used often but when it came to bouncing back from an insult, it normally 'accidently' slipped out. Her opponents normally had this angered look on their faces and it simply amused Silvercloud. Then, after that she decided to test things and said, "Maybe you should get your eyesight tested", linking back to her sentence before. The words didn't come out as a an angry comeback, more or less like those evil ladies you see in the movies, telling their victims something they didn't want to hear before laughing evilly. Except Silvercloud didn't really laugh. Silvercloud knew she had probably angered the dark brown tabby even more by now, but to be honest this amused her even more. But like always, her expression didn't change. Most cats viewed Silvercloud as a kind cat, because of her calmness, even if they couldn't really tell but that was normally their impressions of her. And it is true that Silvercloud is kind, but when it came to comebacks, Silvercloud could become 'evil' without realising it. It wasn't the kind of evil that the EE leaders owned, or the type of evil that Tigerstar owned, it was this dark aura that surrounded them. That feeling that sends a shiver up you spine. It didn't make you want to run away, you just felt....colder. Silvercloud honestly didn't care much for many things, and when cats made a mistake, she just watched silently. But, when it came to comebacks and insults, nothing can stop her from getting to her entertainment and amusement.
That's the thing with Cormorantstone, one thing she finds that she doesn't like and she immediately dislikes you, and that's what just happened with Silvercloud. This is why Cormorantstone doesn't exactly have friends. And once she's begun to dislike you, there was a rare chance that she would ever learn to tolerate you again, much less befriend you.
In a way, what this dark tabby was doing now, was attempting to rile up this other female, she wanted to get her angry, upset, insulted, she wanted a reason to take her down and when she insulted cat's, they insulted back, that's what she was looking for. She wanted to see what this she-cat was made of, if she was just another pretty face not worth a lick in battle. And she also, was giving her a way to get herself angry, Cormorantstone, unlike most cats, absolutely loved to be angry, it got her adrenaline going so that she could do her best when fighting. She was planning to fight this she-cat.
Hearing Silvercloud's response, the dark grey tabby snorted out, her yellow eyes blazing with a hot fire that would only grow hotter, though not quite reaching their boiling point. She could only get so angry with clanmates, she was still a very loyal Thunderclan warrior, the only time they would truly reach their boiling point was when it involved any of the other clan's, she absolutely hated them, hated them with a passion. Thunderclan was the only important clan in the forest, she would be glad if the other three mysteriously vanished or died, she'd kill them all herself if she was given the order, wouldn't ask twice. But I digress.
"Little one?" Seethed the bulky she-cat, immediately rising to her paws to tower over the she-cat, her lips pulled back in a snarl and her claws unsheathed. "You might want to watch your wagging tongue, princess or I might just have to stop it for you." Cormorantstone hissed out, muscles tensing, already ready to spring at this other cat and a dash of excitement mingled with that look of anger momentarily before anger took over fully.
"I think you might be talking to a puddle because you're the one who is sorely mistaken." She hissed in regard to the she-cat saying that she had bad eyesight, hinting at the fact that she called her little even though the grey tabby was nearly the complete opposite of little.
"You sure do talk a lot for a cat who doesn't like to fight!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Bluetail laid down beside the warriors' den. She thought about how she could practice battle moves, just in case there would be an upcoming battle.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
Bluetail laid down beside the warriors' den. She thought about how she could practice battle moves, just in case there would be an upcoming battle.

Whitebird walked out of the Warriors den and saw Bluetail " hello Bluetail" she said sitting down next to her.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Fine

Opalkit stifled a giggle and moved forward, trying to make as little noise as possible.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Whitebird walked out of the Warriors den and saw Bluetail " hello Bluetail" she said sitting down next to her.
"Hello Whitebird. Lovely day, isn't it?" The she-cat sat up and turned her head to face her.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
"Hello Whitebird. Lovely day, isn't it?" The she-cat sat up and turned her head to face her.

"Yeah" Whitebird said.

(I gtg maybe be back later)

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; December 11th, 2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 06:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Suspiciousmindz

SageFrost trotted happily to the center of the camp, a bright smile plastered on her face. She had been growing a belly, and she'd frequently experience weird feelings in there. Upset and confused, she searched for help, and the result - she was expecting! She curled her tail at her side, covering her swollen belly. Her vibrant blue eyes searched the clearing for her mate, WrenClaw, whom would soon learn the news of his kits - of their kits. Recently, her mate has been slightly distant, but she figured it was only because of the new, harsher leadership. Surely the news of their kits would change his status!

She remembered when their love was fresh. They were practically attached at the hip during apprenticeship and early warrior moons. SageFrost loved remembering the day they made their promise that they'd be mates as soon as they became warriors. She believed their early love was adorable, and she always dreamed of going back to those days.

However, now that she was expecting, she couldn't dream of abandoning them simply to return to the past. SageFrost would love these kits with all her heart, and she didn't doubt WrenClaw would feel the same way as she.