by Ian
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:03 PM

Old August 5th, 2017, 03:31 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@Hollydawn
The voluminous brute hesitantly drew his interested gaze away from the fleshy pink pads placed on his paws, growing ever-so-tired of continuously tracing over the miniscule cracks with his keen golden hues. Now, after averting his multifaceted globes upwards, the mixed-breed emitted a sigh from deep within his voice box; velvety zeniths swivelling around atop of his refined cranium as they caught the rather loud sound of the sigh reverberating across the moisture-lacking earth. Oddly enough, the thick-furred tom would frequently have his signature, smug and self-satisfied grin; only that grin was nowhere in sight. Merely replaced by a frown and furrowed brows.

Boredom racked holes inside of his brain, tossing around a few ideas and memories, but not enough to please his desperate need for activity. Every now and then his chocolate-dusted banner would fluctuate across the barren, grit-like earth below it, sometimes whisking an almost non-existent cloud of dust up into the air. Yet, not even the satisfying sight of the dirt fogging up the air was enough to keep the tom-cat occupied. Perhaps it was because of his lack of participation within the clan, but it just seemed to Grizzlybear that maybe he wasn't all that liked. It could of also been the rumors that were going around about his malevolent antics, or maybe his kit-hood, his parents, anything about him really. He was quite an untrustworthy and selfish character after all.

With his well-muscled bodice cloaked in the familiar dark hues of shade, Grizzlybear momentarily tossed his gaze towards the Skyclan entrance, as if searching for a certain feline or two, before his yellowish optics were sent to the prey pile. There were a few shrews, robins, some voles, but nothing that particular caught his interest. Allowing for another gruff noise to escape into the air, the maned feline eventually began to rise to his paws. A few faint creaks and cracks could be heard as his body transferred to a new stance, with all four pale paws now placed out onto the ground. His barrel was slightly stiff, as were his movements, but he remained standing. Toes kneaded the soil in a comforting manner, the simple action succeeding in making his demeanour more lax and at ease. The frown upon his face loosened up slightly; however his brows remained furrowed. One single rabbit. His eyes trailed downwards to catch the view of the limp creature that had just been deposited upon the mound of freshly-killed prey. At the mere sight of his favoured food, Grizzlybear immediately perked up. Audits, shoulders, tail tip, everything twitched in interest.

Releasing a nonexistent huff of air, the tom-cat began to ambulate towards the pile, his crown carried high and silvery-coloured whiskers flouncing about in the sweet-smelling air. A significant smile bore down on his face, charming and somewhat pretty. As his paws met with the upturned earth that surrounded the small shroud of limp bodies, his brilliant optics trailed downwards towards the rabbit. His brows knitted together in confusion, pupils dilating in size as they attempted to figure out what had gone wrong. The rabbit had managed to disappear, in a matter of barely a few minutes. Grizzlybear's lips dispersed in awe, his body jumping upwards in shock, whilst his cranium whipped around; trying to find the cat who would commit such a crime of taking the only rabbit on the pile. Much to his dismay, he couldn't figure out which feline had taken the plump creature. A small whimper could be heard as it tumble out from his lips, but the tom couldn't just turn around and submit himself to the shadows again. He had made the effort to get up in the first place, so he definitely wouldn't be leaving empty-handed. Craning his neck down, the bermese-mix plucked up a healthy-looking thrush in his jaws, glanced around in a hurried fashion, then headed back towards the shade; not really being a fan of the golden rays and heat that bored down upon the camp. He tried to clear his head, attempting to forget about the rabbit, but then something came to his mind.
Was there even a rabbit there in the first place? Or was he that desperate?

Last edited by mvoxhu; August 5th, 2017 at 03:50 PM. Reason: wrong mention
Old August 5th, 2017, 06:27 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Rivergold
Cucumberpickle yanked a thorn out of his paw with his teeth and spat it out, his fur was a mess some going forwards, some going backwards. He winced as he stood up and heading to an open space in the clearing and started grooming his shoulder fur down before he eyed Silverslice remembering all the good times he's had with her I use to be such good kithood friend with her and my lover as an apprentice...I wonder if she remembers me...
(Her name is Silverslash, Silverslice is what I thought the ship name was because I thought his name was Cucumberslice)
Silverslash glanced up from her rabbit, feeling some cat's gaze on her. She swallowed her mouthful and looked around, ears flicking back momentarily as she caught Cucumberpickle staring at her. What does he want?
(...lover? when did this happen and OH MY GOSH THAT IS A HUGE OVERWORDIFIED POST RIGHT THERE)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old August 5th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Listening to her talk, the tom couldn't help but think if she were like this around everyone, then she would probably never be alone. This was like a new side of her, a side that he was glad to get to see. It was amazing, seeing Marblestrike opening up, and Palmettoleaf was thankful that she felt like she could talk to him. Why hadn't she before? Had he said something, or done something? Whatever the reason, those things were behind him now and she was continuing on to talk to him about what seemed like nothing. Her life with her siblings. The way she described it sounded amazing, and he wondered what it would have been like for him had he had a loner family. No rules. No barriers. Just open territory and adventuring on, and on, and on... but without a Clan and structure, Palmettoleaf wondered how happy the cats in a loner family really were. Without much structure it seemed like things would fall apart pretty quickly.

His leaf-green eyes fixed themselves on Marblestrike as he listened to her speak, a sigh coming from his maw as though he were content to just listen to her. But her voice trailed off and she asked him a question. It took him a minute to think about it before he realized he had never done anything like what she had described. It sounded beautiful. Nice. Peaceful and relaxing, and it was something that Palmettoleaf had to admit to himself he had never thought about before. It just didn't come naturally to him to think of things that included aloneness. "That... does sound nice," he admitted out loud. He really just had never liked being alone. It had constantly bothered him, everything from just the plain thought of it to actually having to spend time on his own. But the way she described it... the night with the crickets chirping, and Silverpelt shining brightly up above, it was... amazing.

"But, I just wouldn't want to be all by myself out there. I mean, when you think about it... if you're alone, who do you have to talk about what you see later? You could always tell another cat, but there's the risk they might not believe you. And if you're alone and something happened to you, there's no one else to help you! Or to take you to somewhere where you can get the help you need..."

The thought of getting hurt and dying, all alone, out in the woods somewhere with the stars still glittering while the last of strength drained from your body made Palmettoleaf shudder. If he were going to die, it would be surrounded by clanmates and friends. Bright green eyes studied Marblestrike again, wondering what she would prefer. He wasn't going to ask her, it was a subject that was considered touchy to most cats and he didn't like to think about the day he would die. It was a ways away, he hoped, and there was no use in dwelling on it until it would come. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in joining me for a walk, would you?" The clearing did get boring after a while, and the territory was always more fun to be in with another cat. After all, when you had company, what was there to get bored about? His leaf-green hues watched her, twinkling with anticipation of her response.

Was she going to agree? Now, Palmettoleaf wasn't sure if his offer had come across as too flirty or not. It certainly wasn't his intention to flirt with Marblestrike, seeing as he knew it could be offensive - and he didn't want to offend her, that wasn't his goal here - and he had never been much good at that kind of thing. Everything he said always came off as too rehearsed, too robotic rather then smooth and elegant.

The honey-like deep purr that she cats adored so much. How come it was that kind of tom that got all the girls? Why couldn't it be the ordinary, not-too-handsome but not too bad looking cats like himself that always got the girl? But... Palmettoleaf supposed he didn't have much to complain about. He had a good life.

With or without a she cat in it. @Doodle
Marblestrike fought against a smile as Palmettoleaf agreed with her; she had a feeling he would. What cat wouldn't find that nice? She had to keep herself from going on even more. She had certainly said enough for now, any more and she'd just come off as annoying and pesky. But really, the molly could go on and on about what she loved for ever. There was just something about being off by herself that made her feel fulfilled, like she was achieving things in her life. There was this deep sense of adventure in her, that deep down she knew she should be out exploring the world rather than being in camp. If she were honest, sometimes she did miss her loner life back home. But that was a sheltered life, and Marble didn't want to hide from the world. Rather, she wanted to see and experience it all- the good and the bad.

She wasn't able to keep in a sigh of disappointment when the tom went on. "And that is where we're different," she breathed out softly. She didn't need anyone to believe in what she had experienced; it was there, in her mind, and that was what mattered most. She had these memories that no cat could change, and if they didn't believe in her experiences then it was their own loss. And to her, the danger of being alone thrilled her. She didn't want to depend on anything or anyone else. Rather, Marblestrike wanted to be strong enough to be capable of surviving off on her own. How could she truly reach her full potential if she was always holding on to her security? She needed to step out of her comfort zone and live life a bit dangerously- it would make her a stronger and better cat in the long run. At least, that was how she felt.

Marblestrike believed that yes, the Clan was very strong, but individually each cat wasn't as strong as they believed. They only fared so well because they had each other; take away the rest of the clan and they would be a goner. By living off by yourself, without anyone to get you out of trouble but yourself, you become stronger and more intelligent. That was why the molly looked at isolation more positively than others- it was really independence to her. A cat simply must be independent to be a good survivor.

She felt the other warrior's gaze on her and this time turned to meet it. Blue eyes locked onto green ones as she thought about Palmettoleaf and her stance with him currently. He was certainly different, but overall not a bad cat. No, he was a decent cat, if a bit close-minded on some subjects. But, honestly, she had found most cats in the clan to be that way. They were all raised similarly and believed that their beliefs were the correct ones, never taking outsiders' opinions and beliefs into account. However, when she had taken the time to actually explain why she viewed life the way she does, he definitely listened, so in her opinion he was better than most of his clanmates.

Marble's ear flicked in surprise at the tom's question and she instinctively opened her mouth to say no, only to pause and frown a heartbeat after. She rather enjoyed being out in the territory, but being alone with another tom made her a bit uneasy- even if he hadn't shown any interest other than being her friend. The molly took one last good look at Palmettoleaf before coming to a decision. "Alright," she meowed confidently. "It's too noisy here for my liking, anyways," she tacked on with a bit more of her usual moodiness. Feeling sure of her decision- she had just said she needed to step out of her comfort zone- the she-cat quickly stood and, without waiting, headed off to the camp entrance. She only paused upon reaching her destination to turn and make sure the tom was following, her tail flickering behind her as a group not-so-subtly scooted a bit away from her.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 6th, 2017, 08:54 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
@Hollydawn
The voluminous brute hesitantly drew his interested gaze away from the fleshy pink pads placed on his paws, growing ever-so-tired of continuously tracing over the miniscule cracks with his keen golden hues. Now, after averting his multifaceted globes upwards, the mixed-breed emitted a sigh from deep within his voice box; velvety zeniths swivelling around atop of his refined cranium as they caught the rather loud sound of the sigh reverberating across the moisture-lacking earth. Oddly enough, the thick-furred tom would frequently have his signature, smug and self-satisfied grin; only that grin was nowhere in sight. Merely replaced by a frown and furrowed brows.

Boredom racked holes inside of his brain, tossing around a few ideas and memories, but not enough to please his desperate need for activity. Every now and then his chocolate-dusted banner would fluctuate across the barren, grit-like earth below it, sometimes whisking an almost non-existent cloud of dust up into the air. Yet, not even the satisfying sight of the dirt fogging up the air was enough to keep the tom-cat occupied. Perhaps it was because of his lack of participation within the clan, but it just seemed to Grizzlybear that maybe he wasn't all that liked. It could of also been the rumors that were going around about his malevolent antics, or maybe his kit-hood, his parents, anything about him really. He was quite an untrustworthy and selfish character after all.

With his well-muscled bodice cloaked in the familiar dark hues of shade, Grizzlybear momentarily tossed his gaze towards the Skyclan entrance, as if searching for a certain feline or two, before his yellowish optics were sent to the prey pile. There were a few shrews, robins, some voles, but nothing that particular caught his interest. Allowing for another gruff noise to escape into the air, the maned feline eventually began to rise to his paws. A few faint creaks and cracks could be heard as his body transferred to a new stance, with all four pale paws now placed out onto the ground. His barrel was slightly stiff, as were his movements, but he remained standing. Toes kneaded the soil in a comforting manner, the simple action succeeding in making his demeanour more lax and at ease. The frown upon his face loosened up slightly; however his brows remained furrowed. One single rabbit. His eyes trailed downwards to catch the view of the limp creature that had just been deposited upon the mound of freshly-killed prey. At the mere sight of his favoured food, Grizzlybear immediately perked up. Audits, shoulders, tail tip, everything twitched in interest.

Releasing a nonexistent huff of air, the tom-cat began to ambulate towards the pile, his crown carried high and silvery-coloured whiskers flouncing about in the sweet-smelling air. A significant smile bore down on his face, charming and somewhat pretty. As his paws met with the upturned earth that surrounded the small shroud of limp bodies, his brilliant optics trailed downwards towards the rabbit. His brows knitted together in confusion, pupils dilating in size as they attempted to figure out what had gone wrong. The rabbit had managed to disappear, in a matter of barely a few minutes. Grizzlybear's lips dispersed in awe, his body jumping upwards in shock, whilst his cranium whipped around; trying to find the cat who would commit such a crime of taking the only rabbit on the pile. Much to his dismay, he couldn't figure out which feline had taken the plump creature. A small whimper could be heard as it tumble out from his lips, but the tom couldn't just turn around and submit himself to the shadows again. He had made the effort to get up in the first place, so he definitely wouldn't be leaving empty-handed. Craning his neck down, the bermese-mix plucked up a healthy-looking thrush in his jaws, glanced around in a hurried fashion, then headed back towards the shade; not really being a fan of the golden rays and heat that bored down upon the camp. He tried to clear his head, attempting to forget about the rabbit, but then something came to his mind.
Was there even a rabbit there in the first place? Or was he that desperate?
(I'm not that good at RP but here goes)

Fireflykit blinked open his tired eyes, heavy from sleep. He rolled onto all four paws and lifted himself up, then dragged himself out of his nest. He looked around still blinking his eyes to adjust to the early morning sunlight that was streaming through the nursery walls, roof, and entrance. He stepped out of the nursery as his stomach growled a bit from hunger. Fireflykit stalked to the fresh-kill pile as he saw Grizzlybear with his favorite meal, rabbit. He kept himself low and smiled. He was normally shy but he wanted to prove that he could be brave as he quickly dragged the rabbit into nearby bushes. But since he was too young to eat it he padded out and greeted the stunned and... Grief stricken warrior? Fireflykit giggled as he walked up to him, he took a deep breath of early morning air, continuing to walk. Almost forgetting to let out the fresh air he breathed in he let out oxygen, now turned to carbon dioxide. His trotting turn to bouncing as he tried to act like a normal kit but he ended up just almost stalking almost walking with his ears and tail low,"h-hi Grizzlyb-bear!" He tried to sound cheerful but he ended up failing miserably at that. He looked up into Grizzlybear's stilled stunned face. If this huge warrior knew it was him who knew what he would do? He resisted the urge to bolt away. To hide in a bush, a tree, something! He forced himself to take a deep breath in... And let it out... He did that afew times and soon felt better, I-m ready to face g-Grizzlybear! he yowled to himself and without knowing it he puffed out his chest, sat down, and raised his head triumphantly. He then realized what he was doing though and soon stopped raising his head and puffing out his chest. But he kept sitting down and then looked back at Grizzlybear, sighing inwardly and as he did so closed his eyes. When he was done sighing he opened them worriedly. Worried about Grizzlybear, and rightfully so, he then moved his eyes to Grizzlybear yet again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:59 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

@Constellation
Hawkstorm was laid back under a tree, black tail flicking side to side as he gazed around at the cats. Mostly looking for his brother. Where is that little mouse-brain? He wondered, a small smile tugging at his lips despite himself. Even though he teased Robinstorm alot, he did love his brother. His "little" brother. And he always would, no matter what- Robinstorm was the only thing he had besides Raziel. Raziel was his best friend. But... Robin was his brother. and Hawkstorm needed his brother. So, despite his teasing nature, Hawkstorm did care about Robinstorm more than he let on.

And now, he just laid there, gazing around almost blankly. They'd lost their mother, and their father. And the cat that killed both of them.. It was still out there. Really, Hawkstorm wanted to go out and hunt the cat down himself, but he didnt want to leave Robin alone, and he didnt want to bring his brother with him. He didnt want him to get hurt, either way. After all, if Robinstorm got hurt, Hawkstorm failed. Failed the one thing he vowed to do in his life - Protect his brother. Hawkstorm wouldnt fail that. He couldnt fail that. He couldnt fail Robin.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 6th, 2017, 11:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(Her name is Silverslash, Silverslice is what I thought the ship name was because I thought his name was Cucumberslice)
Silverslash glanced up from her rabbit, feeling some cat's gaze on her. She swallowed her mouthful and looked around, ears flicking back momentarily as she caught Cucumberpickle staring at her. What does he want?
(...lover? when did this happen and OH MY GOSH THAT IS A HUGE OVERWORDIFIED POST RIGHT THERE)
(Cucumberslash or Siverpickle? Only optional ship names, both suck...)

Cucumberpickle rumbled softly staring at Sliverslash, She's so elegant when she eats prey...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ @Lonestar23
Fennelheart layed in the clearing eating a rabbit, her black fur shining in the sunlight. She flicked her tail happily glancing up at Blazingcomet," Hello." She meowed as she finished her rabbit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 6th, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:54 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
(I'm not that good at RP but here goes)

Fireflykit blinked open his tired eyes, heavy from sleep. He rolled onto all four paws and lifted himself up, then dragged himself out of his nest. He looked around still blinking his eyes to adjust to the early morning sunlight that was streaming through the nursery walls, roof, and entrance. He stepped out of the nursery as his stomach growled a bit from hunger. Fireflykit stalked to the fresh-kill pile as he saw Grizzlybear with his favorite meal, rabbit. He kept himself low and smiled. He was normally shy but he wanted to prove that he could be brave as he quickly dragged the rabbit into nearby bushes. But since he was too young to eat it he padded out and greeted the stunned and... Grief stricken warrior? Fireflykit giggled as he walked up to him, he took a deep breath of early morning air, continuing to walk. Almost forgetting to let out the fresh air he breathed in he let out oxygen, now turned to carbon dioxide. His trotting turn to bouncing as he tried to act like a normal kit but he ended up just almost stalking almost walking with his ears and tail low,"h-hi Grizzlyb-bear!" He tried to sound cheerful but he ended up failing miserably at that. He looked up into Grizzlybear's stilled stunned face. If this huge warrior knew it was him who knew what he would do? He resisted the urge to bolt away. To hide in a bush, a tree, something! He forced himself to take a deep breath in... And let it out... He did that afew times and soon felt better, I-m ready to face g-Grizzlybear! he yowled to himself and without knowing it he puffed out his chest, sat down, and raised his head triumphantly. He then realized what he was doing though and soon stopped raising his head and puffing out his chest. But he kept sitting down and then looked back at Grizzlybear, sighing inwardly and as he did so closed his eyes. When he was done sighing he opened them worriedly. Worried about Grizzlybear, and rightfully so, he then moved his eyes to Grizzlybear yet again.
With an uninspired groan, the large mass of feline began to shift his weight downwards once again. His chocolate-dusted face somewhat contorted as he laid the thrush onto the upturned soil below, his heavy breaths causing some dirt to disperse in their path. The tom-cat was now rested on his forelimbs, bodice sprawling out across the ground in a neat and laid-back manner. His sepia-brown banner twitched every now and then, as if trying to dodge the nearby thickets that tickled by its hairs. Brows furrowed and not appearing like they were going to flatten out any time soon, whilst velvet-like auds swivelled around; detecting the parting of shrubs and vegetation. At that, his temple travelled towards the noises, body shifting ever so slightly. There, his gaze met a youthful-looking cat, most-likely a kit. What happened next surprised Grizzlybear, but he hid his shock extremely easily. The creamy-brown tom perked up, his whiskers frollocking through the air as an airy chuckle escaped from his previously-pursed lips.

"Well, hello there young'un." he responded back with eagerness laced into his voice, however fake it may have been. A smile began to spread across his features, enhancing them in the pale, yellow daylight. Grizzlybear inhaled a sharp intake of air, before dispersing of it hesitantly. Golden globes focused solely on the kitten, whilst brows cocked upwards as if waiting for the small felid to reply to the warrior.
Old August 6th, 2017, 08:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Jingle
[ Let's see how this goes <3 ]

Junglepaw raced in through the camp entrance, she than slowed to a trot as she entered the camp. Her head jerking side to side nervously. That stupid bird. Made me look so... So.. Argh. thought the apprentice as she stormed across the clearing. They wanna laugh at me? Fine. It was just a bird! Just a stupid bird! she thought angrily, and finally when she reached the shade of the nursery wall she slipped in between the dens. The overwhelming scent of milk washed over her as she approached and settled down between the elders den and nursery. Most of the time she was left to sit alone, somtimes the occasional kit would wander out of the nursery and tussle with her tail. Which she wouldn't mind unless it was a day like this. The feline put her chin between both oaws and watched the clan hustle. A sharp pang shocked her from her heart, Tears formed in her eyes and she buried her face in her paws. "Stupid bird... Why couldn't it just have attacked Bearpaw?" she whispered to nobody in particular.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; August 6th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:13 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
@Jingle
[ Let's see how this goes <3 ]

Junglepaw raced in through the camp entrance, she than slowed to a trot as she entered the camp. Her head jerking side to side nervously. That stupid bird. Made me look so... So.. Argh. thought the apprentice as she stormed across the clearing. They wanna laugh at me? Fine. It was just a bird! Just a stupid bird! she thought angrily, and finally when she reached the shade of the nursery wall she slipped in between the dens. The overwhelming scent of milk washed over her as she approached and settled down between the elders den and nursery. Most of the time she was left to sit alone, somtimes the occasional kit would wander out of the nursery and tussle with her tail. Which she wouldn't mind unless it was a day like this. The feline put her chin between both oaws and watched the clan hustle. A sharp pang shocked her from her heart, Tears formed in her eyes and she buried her face in her paws. "Stupid bird... Why couldn't it just have attacked Bearpaw?" she whispered to nobody in particular.
The small being wiggled his butt, getting ready to pounce on his prey. Everything was quiet, he focused his yellow eyes, making sure everything was in place. He was downwind from the victim- he thought- and they didn't seem to notice him.

He leaped- not making it far, of course- after all he was only a few moon old kit. Ookkit ran the rest of the way, batting at the other feline's tail, biting down on it but not doing any damage at his current size and training. "I gotcha!" he exclaimed, mouth full of tail fur.

His short little tail wagged as he let go, mewing in gratification of his catch. He didn't quite know the name of this cat, but he could smell a familiar clan scent on it, so he knew he was safe. "Oi!" he said cutely, waddling over to the cat's front, wagging his kitten tail.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Integrity
Lostpaw limped into camp with a few scratches she layed down sloppily, since its difficult for any cat to use only three legs to lay down. She muttered quietly," Dumb Oakgrain...saying I beat myself up too hard in battle training considering he never unsheathed his claws.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here