by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 02:19 PM

Old August 17th, 2022, 04:24 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Rainhound
It looked like the drama bringer was running off. How pathetic... Narrowing her blue eyes, she bounded after Fireflyheart. She would need to keep a watch over him so that he did not go back and cause more chaos. "Fireflyheart!" she called. "Stop right there. You're staying under my watch, because I'm not letting you accuse any more cats."

[ @GlowLight23 @Ritsuka ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old August 17th, 2022, 04:41 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Bumbleflight trailed after Rainhound, fur bristling as he ran into the forest. While he would've preferred to leave these matters behind and not deal with this cat anymore, he wasn't exactly doing much in the camp, and figured it would be better to follow should something happen. Besides, the others were grieving: he wanted to give them that time to grieve without worrying about some warrior unable to control himself.

The dark tabby huffed, coming to stop under an oak tree and scanning the area. Great, who knows where Fireflyheart ran off to. Why did it have to be today for some cat to start something?

"Oi, come back here! Don't start causing trouble elsewhere!" Bumbleflight called out, amber eyes narrowed as he scanned the territory. "Fireflyheart, if you know what's good for you, come over here now!"

@marina @GlowLight23

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 17th, 2022, 06:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Possumpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 81 ◗

Not yet able to visit Wisteria falls the tom did his normal thing and just left camp. He never took a warrior with him due to not trusting some of them. It was normal for him to go off on his own though. He didn't need a cat to help him. Sure he didn't know the way, so he was just going to take a walk and see if he could come across it on his own. To him this would prove to himself he was fine leaving by himself.

Possumpaw moved through familiar territory until he felt something unfamiliar. okay this was something. The blind tom scented the air and strong Thunderclan scent could be found. This was not the outskirts. Going down an unfamiliar path Possumpaw kept his ears alert. It took him a while, but he eventually heard the sound of rushing water. This must be it! Breaking into a run the apprentice felt his heart pound. The dirt could be felt under his paws until he found the water. Lowering his head he took a drink before moving his body inside. He stayed near the bank to ensure he wouldn't get swept away.

〔 open! 〕

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 17th, 2022, 08:02 PM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed

Bumblebee - Possumpaw @Angelique
Bumblebee padded into Wisteria Falls. The orange tabby noticed a small figure sitting by the bank. The she-cat approached the cat. "Hello, my name is Bumblebee. What's yours?" She asked, hopefully not scaring them.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.
Old August 17th, 2022, 08:07 PM

Possumpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 82 ◗

Spending a little while longer the tom could hear pawsteps and the vibrations of them moving closer. he turned around to meet his blind eyes towards the scent of one of his clanmates. The eighteen moon old tom moved out of the water. "Oh hey. It's Possumpaw.", he meowed. Did they not know who they were? They lived together didn't they?

〔 @Whitewillow; 〕

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 17th, 2022, 08:29 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Frostshade
(They/He)

Frostshade had successfully caught the thrush and buried it before going to look for more prey. The siamese smelt the air before getting the scent of a mouse and following it finding the owner of the scent. Unfortunately the mouse had ran away before Frostshade could even think about crouching. Frostshade sighed before going to look for other prey.

By the time it was almost sun high Frostshade managed to catch two voles and another mouse they were able to find. After killing the mouse they noticed it was almost time to meet Sungaze at the tree. Frostshade picked up his prey and went to dig up the thrush and voles. Frostshade picked them all up in his mouth and padded to the tree.

@Fox_Void @RobinfeatherThe1st
Old August 17th, 2022, 10:23 PM
Dawnflower

The she-cat took a moment to realize that it was Possumpaw, one of her clanmates. Bumblebee smiled, wondering what the apprentice was doing out here by themself. "Would you like to hunt with me?" She asked curiously.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
Old August 17th, 2022, 11:38 PM

Possumpaw
◖ Male[pro/pro] - Post 83 ◗

Good they weren’t verbally asking what he was doing by himself. He didn’t feel like giving off a snarky response to it. Hunting? This warrior actually wanted to do something. He’d clap, but he has no clue how to do it or even what that is. ”Yeah hunting sounds fun. I don’t have anything to do anyway.”, Possumpaw meowed.

〔 @Whitewillow

Old August 18th, 2022, 12:06 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Possumpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 81 ◗

Not yet able to visit Wisteria falls the tom did his normal thing and just left camp. He never took a warrior with him due to not trusting some of them. It was normal for him to go off on his own though. He didn't need a cat to help him. Sure he didn't know the way, so he was just going to take a walk and see if he could come across it on his own. To him this would prove to himself he was fine leaving by himself.

Possumpaw moved through familiar territory until he felt something unfamiliar. okay this was something. The blind tom scented the air and strong Thunderclan scent could be found. This was not the outskirts. Going down an unfamiliar path Possumpaw kept his ears alert. It took him a while, but he eventually heard the sound of rushing water. This must be it! Breaking into a run the apprentice felt his heart pound. The dirt could be felt under his paws until he found the water. Lowering his head he took a drink before moving his body inside. He stayed near the bank to ensure he wouldn't get swept away.

〔 open! 〕
Dawnpaw was out alone again today, she hadn't found a new mentor yet, and it was starting to make her anxious. She had gone to the falls to see if she could relax, but of course her mind went back to training, and she thought she could see how well she could swim. Surprisingly, she was quite the excellent swimmer. She was now completely soaked, she heard a small splash on the bank, looking towards the sound, she noticed another apprentice. She gave a small huff, how many new apprentices got in while she was out wandering in circles trying to find her way home?

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old August 18th, 2022, 02:31 AM
Dawnflower

Bumblebee swayed her tail in excitement. "Have you learned any techniques yet?" The orange tabby asked.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder