Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

full body art belongs to @/rust`rock

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Birchpaw let out an angry yowl as she ran deep into RiverClan teritory.

´´Great StarClan, Doedapple, our Clanmates are mouse-brains!´´ She hissed, turning to her sister.

Shaking her head, Birchpaw unsheathed her claws. Thank StarClan they were out in the territory. They would hunt, and it would give Birchpaw the chance to kill something and take her anger out on her catch - even if it was disrespectful.

Suddenly, a loud roar sound behind the two mollies as a lynx slipped out of its den and crouched ready to pounce and attack the RiverClanners.

´´What the-?!´´ Birchpaw exclaimed. ´´Lynxes don´t live in RiverClan territory!´´

And they´re not about to start, either, She thought. The she-cat began to circle the lynx, tail lashing and ears flat.

The lynx was bigger than Birchpaw, but that didn´t mean she couldn´t take it out.

[ Beefed Up Tier 2 Activated ]

Springing forward, Birchpaw found herself face-to-face with the lynx. It lashed out at her, but the RiverClanner was too fast.

The she-cat leapt onto its back without any trouble, her hind claws digging into its rear.

The lynx shrieked and threw back its head - exactly what Birchpaw had wanted it to do. Lunging, the molly wrapped her paws around the lynx´s neck and sank her front claws into its throat, raking them through the sides.

At once, the lynx slumped forward, limp on the ground. Birchpaw sprang down to the ground quickly, skinning the lynx of its pelt.

´´This should impress Birdsnow,´´ Birchpaw grunted, the weight of the lynx´s pelt nearly dragging her down.

[ Beefed Up Tier 2 Deactivated ]

[ @Blazing. ]

DOEDAPPLE
Warrior - RiverClan - Molly

She followed her sister out under the burning gaze and glares of their clanmates. Doedapple could still here the annoyance and contempt in their voices even after she reached the quiet part of the territory - where water flows downwards to who-knows-where, and only the occasional rippling waves could be heard. It was quiet here, and calm, unlike their camp full of tension and toxicity- at least in her perspective.

That reminded her of why she first left the place for quite a while before coming back again. The difference of her thoughts of RiverClan as a kit and apprentice, as a younger warrior, and as herself standing here right now had an utter difference. The haven she used to believe in, safe and sound, was changing with the new vision she had. Everything seemed broken here, and the cats were being mean and aggressive to each other. What's happening?

"I agree wholeheartedly," She said, sighing softly as she settled down, her eyes closing merely, her head aching. "They hear something and automatically decide everything else." They had no idea how punishment could harm one's self-esteem when they had never done anything wrong themselves. Imagine getting demoted into an apprentice when other things caused the innocent to be punished, and imagine the shame you were brought to with all the harsh words and sentences.

"Sorry, give me a second," As her headache worsened for a second with all those pessimistic thinking, something, a commotion, rippled behind her, and her eyes snapped up. It was just in time for her to see the lynx who stood in front of her, eyes wide with hostility, and her eyes widened, too. Doedapple was too stunned to move when it lunged towards her, and she didn't seem to be there herself when Birchpaw alerted her. It's still like the past...

As soon as she zoomed back, her sister, beefed up and powerful, pranced and went on her own towards the larger predator. Frantically and guiltily, Doedapple stood up and sprang forward too, the past doubts still overwhelming her, however, Maybe that was why cats said she couldn't become a full warrior.

She was still too slow when Birchpaw already finished it off and was skinning the dead lynx. Doedapple's eyes trailed off the blood, the light seemingly demolishing for a second before she asked quietly. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" She paddled silently to Birchpaw's side and then seemed to be caught in a trance again before saying. "I'm sorry." Her spirits were low. She could've helped, she could've assisted, she could've done anything- and she didn't. If Birchpaw ever got hurt badly, it would've been her fault. She couldn't do anything.
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:32 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

DOEDAPPLE

She followed her sister out under the burning gaze and glares of their clanmates. Doedapple could still here the annoyance and contempt in their voices even after she reached the quiet part of the territory - where water flows downwards to who-knows-where, and only the occasional rippling waves could be heard. It was quiet here, and calm, unlike their camp full of tension and toxicity- at least in her perspective.

That reminded her of why she first left the place for quite a while before coming back again. The difference of her thoughts of RiverClan as a kit and apprentice, as a younger warrior, and as herself standing here right now had an utter difference. The haven she used to believe in, safe and sound, was changing with the new vision she had. Everything seemed broken here, and the cats were being mean and aggressive to each other. What's happening?

"I agree wholeheartedly," She said, sighing softly as she settled down, her eyes closing merely, her head aching. "They hear something and automatically decide everything else." They had no idea how punishment could harm one's self-esteem when they had never done anything wrong themselves. Imagine getting demoted into an apprentice when other things caused the innocent to be punished, and imagine the shame you were brought to with all the harsh words and sentences.

"Sorry, give me a second," As her headache worsened for a second with all those pessimistic thinking, something, a commotion, rippled behind her, and her eyes snapped up. It was just in time for her to see the lynx who stood in front of her, eyes wide with hostility, and her eyes widened, too. Doedapple was too stunned to move when it lunged towards her, and she didn't seem to be there herself when Birchpaw alerted her. It's still like the past...

As soon as she zoomed back, her sister, beefed up and powerful, pranced and went on her own towards the larger predator. Frantically and guiltily, Doedapple stood up and sprang forward too, the past doubts still overwhelming her, however, Maybe that was why cats said she couldn't become a full warrior.

She was still too slow when Birchpaw already finished it off and was skinning the dead lynx. Doedapple's eyes trailed off the blood, the light seemingly demolishing for a second before she asked quietly. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" She paddled silently to Birchpaw's side and then seemed to be caught in a trance again before saying. "I'm sorry." Her spirits were low. She could've helped, she could've assisted, she could've done anything- and she didn't. If Birchpaw ever got hurt badly, it would've been her fault. She couldn't do anything.

birchbranch art created by @/rust`rock

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes

____

It took Birchpaw a moment before she realized that there was lynx blood all over her dappled fur.

´´No, no. I´m not hurt,´´ She reassured her sister. ´´Not physically, at least.´´

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:36 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Annoyed

hail-storm is alive

(closed rp)
Old March 6th, 2024, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

It took Birchpaw a moment before she realized that there was lynx blood all over her dappled fur.

´´No, no. I´m not hurt,´´ She reassured her sister. ´´Not physically, at least.´´

DOEDAPPLE

"I'm sorry," she said again, eyes far away, distant and unfocused. "I should've helped."

She glanced at the river at the side, now also dripped with a few droplets of blood that swirled downwards. She walked over, where little pieces of moss could be found wet, and took them towards Birchpaw, hoping to clean the blood off of Birchpaw's pelt.
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:05 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:

DOEDAPPLE

"I'm sorry," she said again, eyes far away, distant and unfocused. "I should've helped."

She glanced at the river at the side, now also dripped with a few droplets of blood that swirled downwards. She walked over, where little pieces of moss could be found wet, and took them towards Birchpaw, hoping to clean the blood off of Birchpaw's pelt.

Honeybee

Honeybee walked into the area that they were in and asked, “ Are you okay that was awesome and I’m really impressed that lynx was huge!” She bent down grabbed a wet patch of moss and handed to cats standing in front of her .

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
Honeybee

Honeybee walked into the area that they were in and asked, “ Are you okay that was awesome and I’m really impressed that lynx was huge!” She bent down grabbed a wet patch of moss and handed to cats standing in front of her .

@paris

DOEDAPPLE
Warrior - Molly - RiverClan

The sudden interference from behind her made her ears flatten suddenly as she turned around with a sharp glare. Until she made out who the newcomer was when she let down her guard slightly, but not that much. "Honeybee, it's nice to see you here.." She trailed off slowly, studying the molly in front of her. "Shouldn't you be at the meeting right now though? Thought Birdsnow called." There was no hostility in her voice, yet it wasn't all that welcoming either. She had never been the best at treating clanmates whom she's unfamiliar with.
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:52 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:

@paris

DOEDAPPLE

The sudden interference from behind her made her ears flatten suddenly as she turned around with a sharp glare. Until she made out who the newcomer was when she let down her guard slightly, but not that much. "Honeybee, it's nice to see you here.." She trailed off slowly, studying the molly in front of her. "Shouldn't you be at the meeting right now though? Thought Birdsnow called." There was no hostility in her voice, yet it wasn't all that welcoming either. She had never been the best at treating clanmates whom she's unfamiliar with.

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
´´Now suddenly you´re asking for it back. Could you tell where´d you get the nerve? Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had. But I don´t really care how much it hurts, when you broke me first. You broke me first.´´

____

Birchpaw jumped at Honeybee´s voice.

´´Great StarClan, Honeybee! You scared me out of my fur,´´ The demoted warrior shook out her pelt, thankful that the wet moss Doedapple had grabbed seemed to be taking out some of the lynx´s blood.

The dappled molly looked down at the skinned lynx pelt. ´´Thank you, Honeybee. At least there are a few cats who would defend me.´´

When they got back to the meeting, Birchpaw had some words for her Clanmates. They may hate her for it, but Birchpaw was going to stand her ground.

[ @Honey Bee ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 05:55 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 03:49 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:

@paris

DOEDAPPLE

“I um… don’t feel that welcome there so I thought I might as well go hunt” she looked at the ground shamefaced, “ Sorry if I interrupted something important. I can leave.” She looked at Doedapple waiting for a response.

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
Chill’s Family Tree
Old March 7th, 2024, 03:51 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
“I um… don’t feel that welcome there so I thought I might as well go hunt” she looked at the ground shamefaced, “ Sorry if I interrupted something important. I can leave.” She looked at Doedapple waiting for a response.
[ i wont be replying to this thread anymore. birchbranch has left riverclan due to personal reasons in character. ]

[ @Blazing ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 03:51 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:04 PM

Quote:
“It’s okay,” Doedapple said, giving a small chuckle, though pain and bitterness is seen in her eyes. As she stretched, she spoke in sarcasm, “I wonder how RiverClan is doing.” the toxicity is overwhelming.

After a while, though, she also asked Honeybee, “… do you think it’ll ever get better?”
Closed Thread