Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:09 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:06 AM
Can't catch me now (p)
by poppy
Last post by Dark
Today 01:59 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:20 AM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by alec
Today 12:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2020, 07:48 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Plumpaw watches disdainfully as somebody who shared her den shoves their way to the front of the crowd. Pinepaw, she believed they were called. The molly rolls her eyes and shifts her attention to the actual meeting. She could care less for princesses like that around her. It was quite puzzling that Flintstar himself wasn't performing this meeting, but perhaps he was falling ill? She couldn't imagine anything else taking precedence over this. First, two kits are called. Duskfeather names them both as 'paws and gives them mentors. Plumpaw sniffs- Now the apprentice's den would be even more crowded than it already was! And she was going nowhere soon, by the looks of it.

But no sooner than the thought twirled around in her head, the silvery mau hears her own name being mentioned by the deputy. Her charcoal ears perk up and she sits still for a few heartbeats before actually moving. As she stands, her legs quiver and she hears a loud but nonexistent SNAP in her ears. She flinches before setting her paw down, but forces herself to move nonetheless. She needed to take her place beneath the Highpeak, and no trauma would get in her way of that. Especially if it meant being a step closer to becoming a warrior, finally. As she approaches the area beneath Duskfeather, she casts a glance over her Clanmates, then scans the rest of the clearing before turning back around and sitting down by the others. Would this be valid even though it isn't the leader?

@hxneysuckle
Old February 27th, 2020, 07:53 PM
fae/she/they

Dawmblossom smiled warmly at Ashcloud. She whispered to the tom. "There's still a chance with all these apprentices getting new mentors." She sat quietly afterwards, intently waiting for the next announcement. Looking to Ashcloud, she could see his anticipation growing.
Old February 27th, 2020, 08:01 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud was a little disappointed to not get one of the new apprentices so he scanned the crowed for an apprentice he felt he would like, I think springpaw, rosepaw, thistlepaw, or plumpaw would be a nice apprentice to train. he thought with a little more hope that he would get one of these cats as an apprentice.
Old February 27th, 2020, 08:40 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Ignoring her aching limbs that worsened by the minute, Silversky limped over to the Highpeak. She'd have to get to the medicine den soon if she wanted relief... but she felt terrible pulling herself away from a meeting. She would stay and listen. It was her duty. She couldn't let Flintstar- or Duskfeather down.

- I left -
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"Well, you seem to like him a lot," mewed Ivykit after pondering.
@FlameQueen @MagicCat99
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Chronically Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
| @Sneakyfox55; |

Petalkit liked the idea of him showing her the territory, but it would be up to her mentor when the time came. "If my mentor sayd its fine when I get one then I would like that.", she meowed, giving him her hinest opinion.
"Great!" Brightpaw mewed. He liked the idea of showing her the territory as well; plus, if he didn't end up messing up somehow, he might get a new friend in the process!
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Chronically Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Blissie Bliss

"Oh, of course!" He had to refrain from automatically saying Sorry, offering her a smile back before flicking his tail and padding towards the entrance. "Can I, um... Visit tomorrow?" he asked, tentatively. "I don't want to be a bother, but..."
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Chronically Tired

Upon seeing Petalpaw's ceremony, Brightpaw chanted her name enthusiastically.

@Blissie Bliss
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:43 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Owlwatcher looked at Duskfeather with disbelief, I'm receiving two apprentices? He looked at the deputy with disbelief for a few heartbeats before realizing that he had to go up there. The tom walked up to Petalkit, a cat he knew since birth and helped her grow and now he gets to continue to help her. "I'm so happy to be your mentor." Touching noses with the new apprentice and afterwards dipped his head in thanks to the deputy. A grin was still on his face when the brown warrior sat back at his place.
@Blissie Bliss @hxneysuckle

------

Ravenspirit watched the meeting from the back of the crowd with pride swelling as he watched his adopted daughter receive her paw ceremony and mentor. That pride only grew as he watched his son step up to receive their mentor as well. His dark amber eyes met Darkpaws and the warrior gave a confident smile to boost the apprentice's spirits.
@Blissie Bliss @Vessel
Old February 27th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Once the two kits had stepped forward, the deputy fipped her head and went on, glad that they had reacted so quickly.

"Petalkit, you are now of age to begin training. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Petalpaw. Owlwatcher [ @Shimm ], I entrust you with the ability to pass on your wisdom to this young she-cat."

"Birdkit, you are now of age to begin training. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Birdpaw. Dawnheart [ @meowsticool ], may you pass on your knowledge to this young apprentice."

She gave a few moments for the new apprentices to meet their mentors, smiling down at them. Duskfeather's brow quirked as she did so, gaze passing over the clearing. Flintstar hadn't arrived yet- where was he? The she-cat shook her head and decided to continue, hoping he arrived soon. His presence was important, after all.

"There are a number of apprentices who have been without mentors for far too long. It is time for this to change- ThunderClan is in need of warriors, and delayed training cannot be tolerated. Bravepaw [ @Watermelon ], Springpaw [ @Bluepetal ], Geckopaw [ @Starfall ], Thistlepaw [ @Silhouettes ], Ivypaw, Echopaw, Magnoliapaw, Rosepaw [ @Lonestar23 ], Plumpaw [ @implimm ], Darkpaw [ @Vessel ], Hazelpaw [ @Yelloweyes ], Nightpaw [ @Ravenshade ], Silverpaw [ @Silver Speaker ], Blackpaw [ @Solstice_X ], Frostpaw [ @Ravenshade ], and Brightpaw [ @Brightspot ], please step forward! All those who do not show up will not receive a new mentor." Wait... wasn't there already another Brightpaw within the Clan? She blinked. One of them would need their name changed. That would happen after each apprentice was assigned a new mentor, however, and if either of them showed up. So, Duskfeather relaxed slightly, gaze glued to the crowd as she awaited the appearances of each named apprentice- as well as the leader.
The newly awarded apprentice nodded with acceptance to her deputy, looking to her new mentor with a nervous gaze, though she bowed her head with respect. Her small, thin body shivered in the cold and the anxiety of having everyone's eyes on her. @meowsticool

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Closed Thread