Old March 13th, 2024, 11:15 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[CENTER]
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 7 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

@Theraphosa

Strawberrypaw was slightly nervous as she stepped into the cool water, unsure of what to expect, even though she had already been in it. The molly was sure swimming in the river compared to a pond would be very, very, very different, but of course, she could handle it. Right? Yeah probably. As they swam together, at first, it was difficult and she struggled to keep up, but Seabreeze seemed to be patient and encouraging. Gradually, she began to catch on and felt more confident with each lap.

StrawberryPaw swam to the side and shook her pelt, her fur seemed to weigh more than a kittypet after a big meal. After a while, Strawberrypaw felt ready to try it on her own. She turned to Seabreeze with a smile and spoke softly ' ' Thanks for your help, Seabreeze. I think I'm ready to give it a try on my own now.' ' Strawberrypaw took a deep breath and slipped down into the pond below. ' ' Webbing, hind legs, front paws. ' ' She mumbled to herself before she started swimming on her own. It was scary at first, but she quickly got the hang of it and felt the thrill of the water rushing past her.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 14th, 2024, 12:17 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded to his patrol and stood to lead them out of the clearing and out into the territory, leading the trio towards the more open clearings towards the Windclan border. The tom remained quiet awkwardly, not knowing how to start conversation and but really in the mood to try and end up butchering it as he knew he would. Instead, Seabreeze scanned the area and eventually in a clearing that had a few trees, he came to a stop on bi-colored paws and turned to his patrol, "Alright, Minkpaw, I assume you won't need any help. If you would aim for daisies that would be great. Fallenwish," The tom spoke turning to the other warrior, "If you would focus on collecting moss that would be preferred. Let's all meet back here after collecting what we can."

Seabreeze flicked an ear, trying not to betray his nervousness to his clan mates. That was straight forward enough he imagines. "Stay within earshot of each other, I'll search for a bit of both herbs. Minkpaw, would you like for one of us to accompany you?" He didn't mean it in doubt of Minkpaw's capabilities, but rather the fact that he wasn't sure exactly how confident Minkpaw felt in the territory yet. He had no clue how far into training Minkpaw was. This is a safer part of the territory and if they all listened and remained nearby they would have no issues with any sort of conflict. Or at least they shouldn't.
[ @al3cc766 - Minkpaw | @shoomy! - Fallenwish ]
[Let me know if I do something wrong, this is only my second patrol thus far /w\]
Fallenwish was okay with colelcting moss, so she found a patch on a tree and scraped it off. [ +1 moss - im sorrythis is so short lol]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 14th, 2024, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
❝ She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent. ❞

@hades.

[We'll wait a second before she gets hurt]

StrawberryPaw nodded eagerly. Her first patrol! Hopefully the first of many! She smiled as she trotted around the territory, taking in some of the scents and surroundings. ' ' MHM! I got it! Don't worry FallenWish, I'll be the best-est patrol partner ever! ' '
",Better get to work, then." Fallenwish said going to mark a part of the border. She didn't think to look back at Strawberrypaw.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 14th, 2024, 02:16 PM
'merp'

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★

@hades.

StrawberryPaw padded along behind FallenWish, green eyes glued to her surroundings. She had been out of camp before, but never this deep. Woah was it all so cool. She then turned her soft gaze to the warrior in front of her again, waiting for further instruction.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 14th, 2024, 02:24 PM

Quote:
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★

@hades.

StrawberryPaw padded along behind FallenWish, green eyes glued to her surroundings. She had been out of camp before, but never this deep. Woah was it all so cool. She then turned her soft gaze to the warrior in front of her again, waiting for further instruction.
"Oh, sorry. Forgot to tell you where to mark." Fallenwish said. "Go mark over there. The scent's pretty weak." She said wavign her head to the right.

[ after you've made that post, im reporting back! ty for responding so quickly! ]

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 14th, 2024, 02:30 PM
'merp'

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★

@hades.

StrawberryPaw nodded and walked over to where FallenWish had pointed out. She rubbed against a few branches on the ground, leaving her sent on them. The apprentice then padded back. ' ' Done! ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 14th, 2024, 06:57 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

At the apprentice’s words, Seabreeze winced inwardly, the words were not received well. That or Minkpaw was generally more neutral or apathetic. He readjusted his bi-colored paws across the soil, then looked off to the side, “S-sorry, didn’t mean to come off bossy, wanted to offer just in case. Some apprentices aren’t quite as confident, you know?” Seabreeze knew. He always wanted to stick by Fallendusk’s side when out and about in the territory. Especially after what happened with his sister and sometimes it was still hard for him to leave without someone by his side. The sandy grey-blue tom shook his head lightly, even though he already answered and nervously spoke, “R-right well, Fallen-” The other warrior was already off collecting moss. Right, to work then.

Like a fish taking to water, Seabreeze focused his mind to focus on the tasks set out in front of him. Daisies first and then he’ll grab some moss as it's easier to find. The tom shared one last glance at Minkpaw and Fallenwish before padding off awkwardly. Way to mess up your first time leading a patrol, Seabreeze, what a fine warrior you are. The tom moved to the trees and lifted his muzzle into the air, trying to scrounge up the memory of what daisy scent was like as he moved slowly through the area. One, two, three…quite a few pawsteps later and the patrol leader found himself something that felt familiar. Blue eyes, shining slightly as the sun bounced off of them, caught little flashes of white in the distance and lanky legs bounded across the way to investigate. Fortunately, it was daisies, though the state of the plant left much to be desired.

It was clear that at some point the plant had quite a few buds on it, frost had swarmed up one side, and hungry critters took up the other. Only a few flowers in well enough condition remained. Hmm, hopefully it can recover as they get further into a warmer newleaf. Coldamber said that daisies were resilient though, so after pulling off some of the useless bits and throwing them off to the side and collecting what he could, Seabreeze left the plant in nature’s paws. The warrior readjusted his hold on the flowers, he could hold quite a few more, so he turned around to walk closer to the starting clearing in a different direction. Eyes piercing the land as he passed, looking for any more daisies, taking note of the especially well off moss clumps for after he found enough daisies to be satisfied.
[ +2 Daisies ]
[ 2/8 total ]

[ @alec - Minkpaw | @hades. - Fallenwish]
[Sorry this took so long /w\]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 16th, 2024, 04:47 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
@Dolomedes @hades.

"im old enough to be a warrior" she mewed with a admittedly rather insincere smile, and turned to finally get to collecting herbs, judging by how he was acting she herself had lead more patrols than he had anyway. that didnt matter though, herbs now, daisies were first priority but perhaps she'd find some herbs that would be of more use. well, on second thought she probably shouldnt be going off of what she herself thought useful and knew to use.. marigoldleap had taken over the medicine den after all, and the former medicine cat bound to know the uses of more herbs..
she shook her head absentmindedly, focussing on the scents around her rather than her opinion on the herbs and current state of the medicine den.
white paws carried her away from where she had left seabreeze and eventually towards a clearing covered in long grass and shrubs, a small stream trickled to her left and the first thing she laid her silver eyes upon was a lone tansy. she huffed, stepping over the flower to return to if she was very desperate later on and continued wading through the long grass. they hadnt been in a bad mood earlier, not at all but after all the stress and loss of the last two moons, even the sight of a tansy irritated her. she couldnt believe but feel hot red shame bubble up in her chest at the memory of looking up to tansypaw, tansypaw and how she was handling all the responsibility alone, tansypaw and her knowledge and eagerness to help. how she had wanted to be friends with tansypaw and be as smart as her one day, now that thought just made her mad. minkpaw had sympathised with her at first, moons ago she had tried to understand and hoped she was going to be fine even away from riverclan, but now she couldnt help but despise the cat she had once looked up to.
leaving riverclan to die. [2x d20 roll for daisy, 19, 14] she huffed again, roughly tearing the daisy she had come across in half at the stem. the second daisy didnt have to suffer from the anger bubbling in her chest, not as much at least, as she leaned down to half the stem once again.

[2/8] +2 daisy

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old March 16th, 2024, 12:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Quote:
[CENTER]
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★

@Theraphosa

Strawberrypaw was slightly nervous as she stepped into the cool water, unsure of what to expect, even though she had already been in it. The molly was sure swimming in the river compared to a pond would be very, very, very different, but of course, she could handle it. Right? Yeah probably. As they swam together, at first, it was difficult and she struggled to keep up, but Seabreeze seemed to be patient and encouraging. Gradually, she began to catch on and felt more confident with each lap.

StrawberryPaw swam to the side and shook her pelt, her fur seemed to weigh more than a kittypet after a big meal. After a while, Strawberrypaw felt ready to try it on her own. She turned to Seabreeze with a smile and spoke softly ' ' Thanks for your help, Seabreeze. I think I'm ready to give it a try on my own now.' ' Strawberrypaw took a deep breath and slipped down into the pond below. ' ' Webbing, hind legs, front paws. ' ' She mumbled to herself before she started swimming on her own. It was scary at first, but she quickly got the hang of it and felt the thrill of the water rushing past her.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze nodded to the apprentice with what he hoped was a reassurring smile, "Of course, if anything happens I am right here to help. I don't think you'll be needing it though." The tom spoke lightly as he slid from the water and up the soil away from the water, allowing Strawberrypaw full reign and independence.He looked up towards the sky for a moment, blue eyes catching the sun on its journey. With a soft hum, Seabreeze spoke up, "We'll only have time for just a couple more laps, I want to be in camp before dark."

Well, that was a full lesson wasn't it, all she needed now was to feel the current in the river so that she can understand the difference, though none of the basics of swimming changes-just how it feels to do so. Seabreeze focused his full attention on the apprentice as she entered the water. As he had spoken moments prior, the warrior wasn't worried, Strawberrypaw was a natural to swimming but still. The sandy grey-blue tom tensed his body and his claws sunk into the soggy soil beneath his bi-colored paws, ears perked and eyes focused. In case that something did go wrong-which shouldn't happen-Seabeeze will be right here nearby.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 16th, 2024, 09:20 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Patrolling alone was now more of a preference than ever before for Fadingsun. He just wanted to be away from it all- his sister's anger, his Clanmates' expectations and opinions, the whole thing that he still hadn't really processed. Stars, the camp had never felt stuffier before than it had over the past quarter moon.

It almost felt like he spent more time wandering around the territory than in the actual camp. He knew he'd need to fix that eventually, but he rationalized that for now it was better to keep the territory secure. It wasn't like he was never in camp, anyways; he stayed there through the night. Usually.

The sun was setting behind the horizon; it was time for him to loop back towards camp. As he began to set a brisk pace back in the direction he came, the scent of blood and ThunderClan hit his nose. What in the name of the stars? Was another squirrel invading their territory again!?

Claws unsheathing, the tom sprinted towards the source of this scent. Anger quickly turned into surprise as he was greeted not by a warrior, apprentice, or that pesky Bumblestar, but by a kit. A bloody kit, to be specific, and one that looked quite young.

Sheathing his claws, Fadingsun looked upon the kit with concern. It seemed like she had a few small punctures on her sides; had she been grabbed by a hawk? "My name's Fadingsun," he said gently. No need to get into the specifics of who he was. "You're in RiverClan territory. Did a hawk grab you?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.