Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 01:04 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:49 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:41 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Venus @RedHead @Skeleton Bliss Girl @Rosemew @Nebby @sunflowerseed @BILL. @Lilyfur2

There was enough delay. Every cat needed to deal with their grief and she was highly aware that some needed to be alone for that. Watching Foxpudge cry into her niece's shoulder, Dawnstrike gasp then give encouragement to go on, Asterbounce obviously hurt by the impact, Beeblaze however strong he appeared was hurt by this as well. Maybe more so sense he had to be there watching unable to do what his rank asked if him. It wasn't his fault though. She hoped he knew that.
Attempting to ignore the purr from one of the warriors and yells of two kits who obviously didn't understand the news she moved on.
Pushing away her thoughts and all the noises in the Clearing. She would steady her breath and voice prepared to finish this announcement.
"As expected I'll be taking up leadership for WindClan and will travel to the StarCave tonight, StarClan willing." She announced glancing briefly at the medicine cat. "Vigil will be held tonight in honor of Blazingstar where everyone can pay their respects." Buttercupbreeze added growing slightly more confident on top the Breezerock. Why she got she nervous speaking to the whole Clan puzzled her. She lived with them, there's not a night where she didn't sleep next to her Clanmates.
Letting that sink in she decided to add some normal announcements. Patrols, everything she'd been meaning to get to recently. "Patrols will continue normally starting tomorrow and I'm expecting each patrol leader to report back even if the patrols go smoothly. We can't let WindClan fall into ruin, especially after losing someone so important." Buttercup declared looking over the warriors. Her gaze wasn't hard or cold but it held seriouaness. WindClan was her home she wasn't going to be the leader to drive it to ruin. Destroying this Clan would destroy her in!more ways than one.
With that she flicked her tail she called. "Meeting dismissed!" Jumping off the rock the creamy molly let out a sigh before retreating into her needed to give it a little cleaning.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 24th, 2019, 06:18 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Shrewpaw padded out the apprentice's den, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the light. After they were done, he gave a sigh of boredom and glanced around camp. Didn't seem like anywhere from normal so he just found a spot sit and clean his fur out. Maybe it would be best to give the moss a good shaking, it seemed really dusty and now he was sneezing up storms while laying on it. Whatever, best get the day over with before assigning any extra things to do for himself. After finishing up he layed down in the light, bathing in the sun as he awaited literally anything to happen.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; October 24th, 2019 at 06:19 PM.
Old October 24th, 2019, 06:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Open; someone comfort the Blazing baby ;;]

Prairiepaw bounded from the apprentices' den. She had spent her first week there since just becoming an apprentice. Her father had given her the ceremony before his accident happened. Upon looking up at the Breezerock, confusion filled her green gaze, why was the deputy speaking? Where was dad?

"Blazingstar has passed..."

A sharp pain hit her chest as the news sunk in. Tears welled up around her gaze, everything became blurry, she couldn't focus on Buttercupbreeze anymore.
Da... Daddy is... dead...
A long wail left the young she-cats throat. It was the only reaction she had to offer to the news of the death. Legs growing weak suddenly, the she-cat fell into a limp lump of fur on the ground, hot tears streaming down her muzzle.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 24th, 2019 at 06:24 PM.
Old October 24th, 2019, 07:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Open; someone comfort the Blazing baby ;;]

Prairiepaw bounded from the apprentices' den. She had spent her first week there since just becoming an apprentice. Her father had given her the ceremony before his accident happened. Upon looking up at the Breezerock, confusion filled her green gaze, why was the deputy speaking? Where was dad?

"Blazingstar has passed..."

A sharp pain hit her chest as the news sunk in. Tears welled up around her gaze, everything became blurry, she couldn't focus on Buttercupbreeze anymore.
Da... Daddy is... dead...
A long wail left the young she-cats throat. It was the only reaction she had to offer to the news of the death. Legs growing weak suddenly, the she-cat fell into a limp lump of fur on the ground, hot tears streaming down her muzzle.
The news was... Jarring, for Simmerkit. I mean, he knew that Blazing was sick, but for some reason he couldn't wrap his head around that his father could actually die right now. Weren't parents supposed to die after you grew up and got a chance to know them? All he ever knew about Blazingstar was that he was sick. So much from learning from him, thought the young tom bitterly. Deep inside it stung, to know that his father was well and truly dead. Simmerkit didn't believe in Starclan, so truly, Blazing was gone for him.

Flicking his ear at a wail, the young tom swiveled his head about with a slight frown of annoyance before realizing it was his sister. Act sad to relate with her or act funny to cheer her up? Weighing his choices, he got up to his paws and walked over. Clearing his throat, the tom put on a funny accent he heard at some point in the nursery. "Ya know there Prairiekit, all that their cryin' might disturb the critters! They'll go all nibblin' at yer toes if ya don't stop!" With that, he would pounce at her and nibble lightly at her pawpads, chuckling, trying to lighten her mood, maybe distract her from the pain of loss.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 24th, 2019, 10:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Glancing up as Adderheart approached, Pineneedle's thoughtful expression gave way to a smile. Only for her would he smile like that; so comfortable that at times, it felt odd. He was working on socializing with other cats, he was, but he wasn't doing it as often as she probably would've liked. Pineneedle had an overwhelming urge to make her proud; if he had known of a way to fight it, it was likely that he would have. Not because he didn't want to make her proud, but because the urge was so strong that he worried about it affecting other parts of his life. Namely, their relationship. Their relationship had changed distinctly from the time they were kits and even apprentices. Not only because his intentions had changed, but because they were getting older. It was inevitable that things would change; it was a part of life. The thing was, Pineneedle hadn't expected them to change in this specific way.

"Okay," He mewed, giving Adderheart an affectionate glance that had been reserved for her and her alone. "But only because you asked nicely." Almost automatically, he wrapped his tail around her, settling into their usual comfortable position. They used to be near-inseparable. Pineneedle longed for the days when they did practically everything together; he supposed, in hindsight, it hadn't turned out well for their social lives, but it had been nice. It was good to have at least one good friend, one cat you trusted with your life, your secrets, everything.

Taking note of how tired she seemed, Pineneedle's warm expression seemed to fade a little. "Is everything alright? You've been taking care of yourself, haven't you?" The one thing that he'd noticed, and that had taken him so long to notice because he didn't want to believe that she had any true flaws, was that she overworked herself. She seemed perfect, and because Pineneedle had thought of her as perfect, it had been a while before he realized that her greatest flaw was that she wanted to please everyone. It was impossible; everyone wasn't going to be happy with her all the time, and although Pineneedle couldn't force her to understand, he hoped that she would realize it on her own at some point.

In the meantime, he would be there whenever she needed him, for as long as she needed him. Whatever she needed, he would find a way to help her get it. He loved her; both as a friend, for a long time, and in a much more strange and oddly beautiful way. He'd never felt pressured to mention it; it was something he'd just figured out, and honestly, just kind of knew. It was a fact, a part of his life at this point, as much as anything else he knew. He wondered if it would always be there, or if it would go away. He wondered if he would tell her, or if he would let it stay there forever. He wondered how he would feel if she found someone else; if some other tom took notice of how beautiful and incredible she was, and decided to stake his claim. He wondered if she would feel weird if he met another she-cat he was interested in.

That last thought seemed more unlikely than anything else. Pineneedle would have to find someone he could tolerate first, and eventually like. He'd known Adderheart for his whole life, basically, and he certainly hadn't had feelings for her that entire time. It would take time, and a relationship that was more complex and beautiful than anything else Pineneedle had known.
That smile, that Pineneedle smile, it could make her melt. She would stop working so hard if she could just see that smile of his, every day. It just had a spellbinding effect, something that said 'hey, I'm glad your here, you're enough, you don't have to try to impress me'. If she could just engrave that smile in her mind, she'd be as right as rain. Maybe she could, if she just stared at it long enough. Memorize it right down to his rough, soothing purr that rumbled in his chest when he was happy. If she could just memorize all of him. Have him in her heart forever. She'd be fine with that. The only cat to ever truly care about her, listen to her, change for her. Over their many moons knowing each other, Pineneedle had changed so much, and he had changed for the better. He had changed into a cat she quite frankly loved and she wasn't scared of admitting it. She'd come to terms with it and accepted it. All she had to do was wait to see if maybe... He felt the same.

A smile of utter delight stretched her muzzle wide as he accepted her at his side, his tail wrapping around her as soon as she settled, and her own head going to lean momentarily against his shoulder. Warm honey flowed within her heart, a feeling that made her relax fully. She could stay here for an eternity with him and never have to worry about anything again.

Of course the question would come; lifting her head, she looked at him, meeting his gaze. How she wanted to lie and say 'yes, I've been taking care of myself', she couldn't lie to him. She would never lie to him. Her guilt bubbled up in her gaze and she had to look away, thinking of how she would word it. How would she explain to him that she couldn't stop? That she was obsessed with trying to prove herself because deep down she never felt enough? She could say that to him, but it didn't sound right in her mind.
"I uh.." Clearing her throat, Adderheart forced her voice not to crack. She was a strong she-cat. Pineneedle didn't need to see her weak. "I'm just.. It's hard for me... It's like if I'm not out on patrol, if I'm not out doing something for the clan.. I just feel eyes on me. Judging me for not doing a warriors duty. Maybe I'm just imagining those eyes, but I feel them. A-And I've been having trouble trying to sleep because.. Because I don't want you to be disappointed in me. I know.. I know I said to you I was going to stop, to start taking time off. B-But it's just so hard Pine."

Briefly she looked back up at his face, scared of what she'd find there. Scared that she'd see disappointment or sorrow, scared that he'd see less in her because she couldn't do something as simple as not working.
Laying her paw on his, she'd heave out a breath, happy that she wasn't crying. She was saving those for his response. Or, well, they would come whenever she had the energy to let a few tears roll. "I want to say I'm okay Pine, for you. But I can't lie to you, I barely got sleep last night because I was worried about how disappointed you'd be. I don't.. I don't want to disappoint you Pine."

Resting her head on his shoulder again, the sandy tabby would quietly wait for his response, at the very least, still comforted by his warmth and scent.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 25th, 2019, 07:55 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
He crouched down, his tail waving in the air. They had gotten MUCH bigger. They would be apprentices before long. "No you!" He howled, leaping at her.
Runningkit smirked, dodging his bounce. She circled around him happily.
"You need to be careful with those paws, they're much too big for you!" She chuckled. Her ears pricked up at Buttercupbreeze's announcement. She was so cool!
"The meetings over, Topaz!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 25th, 2019, 10:10 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Runningkit smirked, dodging his bounce. She circled around him happily.
"You need to be careful with those paws, they're much too big for you!" She chuckled. Her ears pricked up at Buttercupbreeze's announcement. She was so cool!
"The meetings over, Topaz!"
"Is it?" His ears perked up. It sure sounded like it was over. "Why don't we play a game? How about Patrol the Moor?"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old October 25th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

| @sunflowerseed; |

Swirlkit was playing in the back of the nursery a stick that a warrior had brought for her was lying on the ground in front of her. The kitten placed the stick on a pile of other sticks that warriors had collected for her. She had an odd fascination for them. She was always impressed how small and big they were. She grabbed a small twig off the pile and threw it up in the air. She tried to catch it with her mouth. It fell onto the ground and she picked it right back up. Swirlkit once again threw it up in the air, but this time she caught it in her jaws.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 25th, 2019, 02:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
"I would fight any hawk that dared come near my clan," He had a strong confidence in his voice. "they are dangerous, yet majestic, Hawks are bold, yet someway shy. They can hide in the shadows of the tree tops and catch their prey, then be gone in the blink of an eye."He thought it would be great to be a hawk.

His ears flicked when she said his name, her tone holding an inquiry. He showed all concentration on her voice and question. "I would wouldn't I?"He flicked his paw coolly. He stared at her eyes for a moment, then quickly turned away, ears hot.

He rolled onto his side and to his paws. "Well, then someone agrees with me."He nods, his tongue sliding across his muzzle. "Shall I find some prey, I'm sure we could have a lovely conversation over a meal."The tom mentioned, his tail flicking sharply
Hawks sounded like incredible animals. Bunnypaw wished more than ever that she could speak to a hawk. Perhaps one day, cats would find a way to communicate with them, but for now... they remained dangerous predators. "Perhaps you could be the guardian of the Clan. A powerful hawk to watch for danger." If they had a guardian, maybe they would be safer. A guardian could keep the bad spirits away, let the good ones in, and keep their warriors safe. A guardian would've been welcome, especially now.

"No, thank you," She mewed in response to his question about prey. Bunnypaw didn't like to eat during the day. She didn't really like eating around other cats, anyways. "The night makes the atmosphere better." The spirits felt more active at night, to Bunnypaw. She liked being able to feel them nearby while she ate, and besides, there were fewer cats around to watch her. She didn't mind being criticized, but when it came to eating, she liked to keep a good atmosphere around herself and her meal.

Before he could stop it, a purr rumbled in his throat as soon as she laid her head on his shoulder. It was so nice to be able to settle in with her, to sit and know that she was here, and she wasn't going anywhere. Pineneedle hadn't had a lot of cats try to befriend him, and, truth be told, he didn't want that. He had the best friend he could ask for right here. He loved her, he truly did. How was anyone supposed to understand him in the same way? Perhaps it wouldn't have hurt to find a few cats to talk to every once in a while, but Pineneedle had never felt the urge to grow his inner circle. It was just he and Adderheart against the world (for him, anyway), and he liked it that way. Everything was perfect when they were together.

As soon as he heard her clear her throat, he knew she wasn't going to answer the way he wanted to hear. He could never be disappointed in her; how could he be? Worried, perhaps, but she was doing her best. She was trying to grow, and become a better cat, just as he was. That was all anyone could ask of them, after all. "It's okay. It's okay." He gently brushed his tail against her in soothing motions, tilting his head against hers.

"I'm here for you. You're trying, that's the important thing." She was trying. Perhaps too hard, but they could work through it together. He would find a way to help her if he needed. The last thing he wanted was for her to think that he was upset at her because he wasn't. He couldn't be. He had never been able to stay upset with her for long, and this time, he couldn't even find it in his heart to be a little disappointed.

He was worried, though. She wasn't sleeping? Because of him? The tom wished he had been paying more attention; if only he had been watching, maybe he would've known. Maybe he would've been able to stop this before she went down this path, but at least now, he could reassure her. "It's important to me that you know I could never, ever be disappointed in you. I love you, Adderheart, you know that." He paused for a moment, moving away to take a closer look at her. "You... do know that, don't you?"
@The Cannibal

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 25th, 2019 at 03:41 PM.
Old October 26th, 2019, 05:23 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Moorfoot felt relief flood through his pelt when he padded into the clearing. He had hunted all morning, and now he looked forward to a good rabbit. Moorfot was about to put down his prey onto the pile when he saw a younger cat looking lost at the side. He didn't recognise him all that much, so he must have been pretty new.

Moorfoot remember what the other cats had been telling him about taking responsibility if he wanted to be a mentor. This is my chance!

So he padded up to the apprentice with the rabbit in his mouth.
"Hi there! Do you want to share this with me?" he greeted.
The little white cat looked up at him with shock. "Umm-"
That's when Moorfoot noticed his smell. Riverclan.
Closed Thread