Today 05:16 AM

Old February 2nd, 2024, 01:33 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

The medicine cat was somber as she returned to the camp, not wishing to look her companion in the eye. Not wanting anyone to approach her, really. What could anyone possibly say after they had just volunteered to make a hunt out of her mentor's exile. After they had called for her execution along his. For no reason other than she should have known. It didn't matter that she had never been taught what to look for. Healers obviously knew things simply because the precious residents of this stars forsaken clan deemed it so. Well... perhaps not stars forsaken. No. The herbal gift she held in her jaws - a present from the ever elusive StarClan - said otherwise.

Lightningstorm wanted nothing more than to leave. To have this clan rot under the weight of its own corrupted brand of narcissistic floundering. But she had made a promise otherwise... And now after her talk with... It didn't matter. None of it mattered. These rats would kill her in the end. They might not have been able to get their tribute of blood from Cowtuft, but they would find a way to drain her. She could see it in their malicious, glittering eyes. Black, beady, rodent eyes no matter were she turned. That story Twilightstar had told her once before... when she was a kit. The one where the clan had turned to cannibalism when prey had run short. She had assumed it was because there was no prey. Now all she could see was a lot of lazy felines too full of themselves to hunt for the clan, too content in their state of worthless existence to be bothered to fight for their sustenance. Just wait for the next cat to starve to death and eat them. It's not like they really cared for those they lived with anyways. Just another way to claim one last meal from the fool who'd strained just a little more energy than them and live on another day.

Dainty paws carried her heavily across the clearing, her thoughts dark and ever gloomier when she spotted him. Wolffang. He'd been... attacked. By Twistedpaw? Right... When it had all gone down. When even the softest spoken of cats had raised claws and drawn blood. She'd thought it a sign from StarClan before. A warning. To leave before she found herself the one quartered. But the blessing in her maw now said otherwise. It was a sign as well as a warning. You are going nowhere. Not until we are done with you. Because truly, what other reason could the sadistic gray-pelts have to suddenly break out of their apparent vow of silence?

Approaching the older feline, Lightningstorm instinctively looked to his cheek, wanting to ensure it was still alright. She didn't have any herbs with her. Not below. But if StarClan insisted in providing herbs now, she supposed she might as well put them to good use. Dipping her head to drop the bundle before her, she turned tired eyes that bore little more than suspicion and defeat towards Wolffang, sitting stiffly before speaking, her shoulders tensed and ready to leap away at the first warrior who tried to attack her. To end her life despite their leader's ruling on the matter.

"How's your cheek?" the she-cat asked as her pale tail covered dark gloved paws.

@TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang]
| The exile roleplays have taken quite a bit longer than I expected, and I did not wish to leave you waiting any longer, so I decided to have Lightning arrive from the exile patrol now! Feel free to not respond to this roleplay if you do not have the time for it, though, as it's a minor scratch! Could be taken care of in the background if preferred. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 2nd, 2024, 08:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

The decadent scent of rabbit wafting into his nostrils, Snowybreeze padded heavily from the prey pile, hunger taking him before he was even out the camp's walls. Long, white fur was covered in snow, his nights spent outside by now evident. He hadn't been able to go back to living inside the warriors' den. Not since his mate had died. Killed by the black and white tom he had once viewed as a... well... perhaps friend was a strong word. No cat would honestly view a soft, rather useless lump of fur like himself as a friend. But most certainly a pleasant acquaintance! Had he gotten distracted once more?

Oh... golly... It did seem his mind had begun to wander more of late. Unwilling to focus on any one thing for too long. Everything led to her when he let his mind settle. To how she would have reacted in this situation. Or to a buried memory of happier times. When her scent still permeated the clearing, and the sight of her would make his toes tingle and his ears feel warm.

There was no more scent anymore, though. No more shy laughter and random nuzzles to his cheek when his mind wandered. At least he could keep his mind busy during the days. Going out for hunts and patrols. Mostly by himself, of course. He could never bother others by insisting they accompany him. Oh goodness... that would be terribly rude. Even as he sat with his rabbit for a meal, his mind reeled upon that thought. Avoiding bothering others was about the only good thing he could do. At least he had been able to keep that goal well in place even without his mate there to lend a guiding paw anymore.

@Tiabirb [Goldenfox]

Old February 2nd, 2024, 08:31 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Goldenfox
24 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue
-------------------------------

Her pale fur gleamed brilliantly from a vigorous grooming session, and the last of her tail had just been polished off. Now she was working on her claws, cleaning the grit and such from them with precise care. She had spent so long on herself, her tongue had grown a little sore as well. The weak leafbare sun felt good however, and it was a perfect day to wash the stink of mud from her pelt.

That was, until she felt a presence in her proximity. Her eyes snapped over before she turned her head, but it was too late. Some wall of white fur had compressed her expertly tongued tail, and she let out a long hiss of pure, sheer fury. "Hey! What do ya think you're doing, badger-butt!? I was sitting here!" She growled, pulling her tail free and eyeing the damage. To her horror, the fur was crumbled and ruffled, and she shot a clawing glare at Snowybreeze.

"Who taught you it was okay to sit on someone? I know I'm soft and like, totally gorgeous, but you could have asked for a feel of the tail, ya know?" She smirked at Snowybreeze with a wink, but the smile faded when her eyes fell back to her tail. With a sigh, she set to work again, though she kept her dark blue gaze locked on the rabbit-feasting tom.

@Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze]
Old February 2nd, 2024, 08:40 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Goldenfox
24 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue
-------------------------------

Her pale fur gleamed brilliantly from a vigorous grooming session, and the last of her tail had just been polished off. Now she was working on her claws, cleaning the grit and such from them with precise care. She had spent so long on herself, her tongue had grown a little sore as well. The weak leafbare sun felt good however, and it was a perfect day to wash the stink of mud from her pelt.

That was, until she felt a presence in her proximity. Her eyes snapped over before she turned her head, but it was too late. Some wall of white fur had compressed her expertly tongued tail, and she let out a long hiss of pure, sheer fury. "Hey! What do ya think you're doing, badger-butt!? I was sitting here!" She growled, pulling her tail free and eyeing the damage. To her horror, the fur was crumbled and ruffled, and she shot a clawing glare at Snowybreeze.

"Who taught you it was okay to sit on someone? I know I'm soft and like, totally gorgeous, but you could have asked for a feel of the tail, ya know?" She smirked at Snowybreeze with a wink, but the smile faded when her eyes fell back to her tail. With a sigh, she set to work again, though she kept her dark blue gaze locked on the rabbit-feasting tom.

@Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze]
At the sound of a hiss, Hollowfoot glanced up from his half eaten mouse. His mind churned with curiosity as he watched the exchange.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 3rd, 2024, 09:53 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Redpaw

Stepping into the camp and practically dragging her paws with every step she slowly made her way for the medicine den, she twisted her head to see if Azaleadrizzle was still behind her, maybe now would be a good time to tell her she had snuck out without permission. She gave herself a weak shake, scattering cold water droplets, part of her thanked starclan no water froze on her.

@finley.exe

Help me hatch my babies

Last edited by Naila; February 3rd, 2024 at 09:53 AM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 06:02 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He snorted in amusement when the snowball landed right on Applefrost's face. Fallownose assumed that the warrior hadn't been expecting him to retaliate and watching him wipe the snow off his face gave the deputy immense satisfaction.

At least, it had until Applefrost launched a snowball back at him. Fallownose went to scramble out of the way, but it was hard to get a grip with on the snow-covered ground and he ended up getting hit in the shoulder.

Oh yea, it was definitely on. Reaching down to make another snowball, Fallownose felt something hard bump against his paw. Glancing down, he realized it was a mossball that had frozen. Some of the kits must have left it in the clearing after a game. It was the perfect ammunition.

With a grin, Fallownose hooked a claw into the frozen projectile and flung it toward Applefrost's side, hoping that the unexpected weight behind it would knock the other tom off-balance.
Applefrost smirked a little when the snowball hit Fallow's shoulder, and his piercing eyes narrowed playfully. He dropped into a crouch and was ready to dodge the next snowball, but his head tilted in surprise when the deputy took something from the ground. Before he could figure out what it was it hit him in his side, resulting in him toppling over from the impact and letting out an astonished gasp. Well, he certainly hadn't been expecting that.

He quickly scrambled to his paws, heading towards a piece of moss he had seen lying around earlier. Perhaps this would do the same as Fallownose's attack had? However, on his way there, he had to cross a quite deep pile of snow. As he bounded through it, suddenly, he realized that he couldn't move. The maine coon let out a groan, head turning in the deputy's direction. "I'm stuck," he mewed with a little chuckle. This was pretty embarassing, but maybe Fallow could help him get out... without getting stuck himself?

(idk if you want to continue this since bingo is over, lmk if not)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 6th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Lynxpaw

I hang around, lazing in the sun.

OPEN!
Old February 6th, 2024, 04:31 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Wolffang and Twistedpaw exist.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old February 7th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

It was instant. The hissing rage that sputtered behind him had Snowybreeze leaping, flying high in the air as he clumsily turned around, spraying snow everywhere in his attempt to find who was sending such - no doubt well deserved - anger his way. Sky blue eyes stared with wide eyed horror at the warrior who now sat clutching at her tail, and the gentle giant faltered. Oh no... oh dear oh no. It seemed that in his moment of undeserved bliss, he had forgotten himself. Stupid, stupid! That's what he was!

The Maine Coon mix stared down at his massive paws with shame, mismatched ears burning up at his blunder. He allowed Goldenfox to screech at him to her heart's content, of course. He had, evidently, sat on her. Well... on her tail, but the exactness of where he had sat mattered not, only that he had. Completely disregarded his clanmate's comfort. Was he really so self centered that he couldn't spot a much more prominent and helpful member of the clan in his quest to find a place to sit? He should always, always make sure before getting comfortable, no matter how out of the way he thought the place was, that he was truly alone. As he should always be. Why, if he thought it was out of the way, no doubt kind, well meaning warriors like Goldenfox would have found the spot already for some daily grooming without getting up on anyone's tail... like he had. Oh stars... if only the ground could swallow him whole now.

"I... I... You. Are most. Right. I am. So. So sorry. I cannot. Apologize. Enough. If there is. Anything. At all. I can do. To make. It better? Please... I meant. No harm. Only... Careless. I'll. Make sure. It doesn't. Happen. Again," Snowybreeze stammered, his low voice no higher than a whisper, biting his tongue only when he realized he was perpetuating his rudeness by being overly verbose when it was honestly uncalled for. StarClan help him...

@Tiabirb [Goldenfox]

Old February 8th, 2024, 09:06 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Willowspot, Sunkit, and Lupinefleck existed. (they need people to rp with, VM me to ;-; I beg of you guys)

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties