too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post
{ Tigermist - Former WindClan Queen }

[ open ]

A familiar smell went through the orange Tabby's nose as her starry paws trotted through the grass and trees of StarClan. It wasn't her first time here but she would stay. Tigermist breathed in the scents and smiled. While her time in WindClan was sadly short lived, she was happy to be where she was now, in the clouds, watching over WindClan.

[ short ]

Fogmuzzle's eyes blinked open to reveal starry forms. ''Wh-What...?''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:08 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

[ short ]

Fogmuzzle's eyes blinked open to reveal starry forms. ''Wh-What...?''
{ Tigermist - Formoer WindClan Queen }

The green eyes of the molly turned to look at a new face in the forest. She approached the new cat. "Greetings. My name is Tigermist. Welcome to StarClan."

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:17 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:

{ Tigermist - Formoer WindClan Queen }

The green eyes of the molly turned to look at a new face in the forest. She approached the new cat. "Greetings. My name is Tigermist. Welcome to StarClan."

Fogmuzzle closed her eyes briefly. The last thing she had saw was Dusklion's claws at her throat. Maybe Fogmuzzle had misjudged the RiverClan Deputy - and clearly her brother, too. Fadingsun had issued the death sentence.

''I-I'm Fogmuzzle,'' She whispered hoarsely. ''Formerly a RiverClan Warrior. T-The last thing I saw was..''

She took a deep breath. ''Dusklion's claws at my throat. I misjudged her. She doesn't deserve that position anymore than Fadingsun deserves his. He told her.....He told her to kill me.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Old May 9th, 2024, 10:21 AM
error in the code

Quote:

Fogmuzzle closed her eyes briefly. The last thing she had saw was Dusklion's claws at her throat. Maybe Fogmuzzle had misjudged the RiverClan Deputy - and clearly her brother, too. Fadingsun had issued the death sentence.

''I-I'm Fogmuzzle,'' She whispered hoarsely. ''Formerly a RiverClan Warrior. T-The last thing I saw was..''

She took a deep breath. ''Dusklion's claws at my throat. I misjudged her. She doesn't deserve that position anymore than Fadingsun deserves his. He told her.....He told her to kill me.''

Tigermist sits next to Fogmuzzle. "I'm sorry for your forced passing. But you are safe now. Come. Let us go to the camp of StarClan." She smiled down at her and offered a paw to help her up.

◺--------------◿
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:24 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:

Tigermist sits next to Fogmuzzle. "I'm sorry for your forced passing. But you are safe now. Come. Let us go to the camp of StarClan." She smiled down at her and offered a paw to help her up.

Fogmuzzle got to her paws and followed Tigermist, trembling. Her eyes widened. ''Eveningthaw! My father!''

Scratch HR Positions:

Old May 9th, 2024, 10:36 AM
error in the code

Quote:

Fogmuzzle got to her paws and followed Tigermist, trembling. Her eyes widened. ''Eveningthaw! My father!''
{ Tigermist and Fogmuzzle make their way to StarClan camp... }

[Continue in StarClan Camp]

◺--------------◿
Old May 15th, 2024, 11:02 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

✿˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ ASTERDANCE ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✿
┆彡 THE MENACE
| STARCLAN WARRIOR | ❀❀❀
✿。°°。✿ they. . them ➔ short yet muscular brown feline with darker brown flecks and back. they have a white underbelly and and a stubbed tail. their fur is fluffy and they have orange eyes.
╭₊˚purrks﹕worldweaver [ activated ] ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
// @Shade.
Roseraven was a wee bit more difficult to figure out a proper gift. Anything like rocks or potentially dangerous was a no-go. The possibility of it landing on her head was far too strong. Asterdance was not attempting to give their sister a head injury. Sending a rose down seemed too, simple, also - thorns. Too dangerous. Probably something tasty, then. Stars know their sister was small, gotta help put meat on her bones.

The bobtail stalked through the territory, it always seemed to stretched endless. It was rather, peaceful. Even if the weakening border did mean they ran the risk of bumping into one of those murder-y cats. At least it was hard to die ,, thrice! (Could,, they die?.. huh . they did not want to think about that!)

They came to a halt, the smell of a squirrel entering their nose. They stepped quietly, large paws spread flat against the ground - following the trail with an eagerness. Small pawprints started to appear in the grounds, and after a few more tail-lengths a large tree came into view. A squirrel nibbled on a nut whilst holding onto the trunk. Asterdance dropped down into a hunting's crouch, licking their lips. The squirrel dropped the nut and it let out a disappointed squeak, hurrying back down the trunk to retrieve its delicious snack.

The feline shot forward in that very moment, launching themselves from their hidden spot and tackling the bushy-tailed creature to the ground. With a quick killing bite to the neck it fell limp in their jaws. Asterdance stepped back to admire their work. Plump little guy.

And then an idea came to them - a dead squirrel might freak Roseraven out. However, couldn't they remove flowers from their stems? ,,, Ohhoho. They knew EXACTLY what to do. Asterdance picked up the squirrel and searched for roses throughout the territory. It took a while - the sky beginning to darken by the time they had gathered all the roseheads.

They settled down the supplies and hoped to the stars Roseraven wouldn't get spooked. They had removed each flower from its stem and started to cover the squirrel in roses. In fact, they even put a petal in its mouth just in case something happened to the other flowers. It was a display; an art piece.

With a grin, Asterdance put their paws on the squirrel - closing their eyes and tugged gently on the strings of reality. Slowly, and slowly they pulled it apart. Careful not to cause too large of a tear. And then as always, they shoved it through and sent their gift on its merry way to Roseraven.

By the time they opened their eyes a tiredness started to wear on them. A yawn escaped them, woo boy, they never told you how bloody energy consuming these things could be! Though, a sense of satisfaction filled them. they would take care of their siblings. Even from here. No matter what.

Asterdance's eyes started to droop and they curled up in a ball. Sleepy time.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 20th, 2024, 05:19 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

When Jaystride saw the derailment of the fisher conflict, how Bumblestar and her kid had fallen into the sinkhole -- his first act was to break it.

Conjuring the mound of various squishy things was easy. Damp, soft soil, moss, feathers, leaves - a vortex of variety to make a landing pad worthy of such a descent.

The harder part was projecting himself there, guiding them from the depths of hell. Jaystride had been a victim of those tunnels.. he would not allow others to have a similar fate.

Thankfully, being imprisoned below so long gave him enough knowledge to navigate it. He knew how to get them out. And as long as he prevented serious wounds from the fall, they could do what he couldn't. The tunnel network was damaged - the exit had collapsed, but two sets of paws could easily clear it. In his life, he just didn't have that power. Festering and fresh wounds had weakened him too far.

So, he focused. And after a few moments, he vanished to invoke a spiritual encounter.

[closed]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 20th, 2024, 10:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

He was exhausted when he returned.

Jaystride sank against the starry forest floor, having used up a substantial amount of energy in not just conjuring a softened fall, but also walking the waking world again. Even though the time was brief, he pushed his boundary by trying to help them dig, and then leaving behind ragweed to give them a pick-me-up.

Needless to say, he needed a nap. Did spirits nap? Hell if he knew. For now he'd just chill right here, in the middle of who-knows-where, and rest. If there was one thing he did know, it was that Bumblestar had it from here.

He wasn't ready to see her join him.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 20th, 2024, 11:17 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

CINDERSKY
she/her | former thunderclan leader | starclan spirit
For the most part, she had stayed out of the going-ons of the living. But she always watched. Cindersky had in fact planned to move the second she saw Bumblestar and Wolfhive leap for the fisher; but it seemed another spirit had gotten there instead. Her heart clenched as she watched, waiting for the tom to reappear. When he finally did, he was a little ways away and exhausted.

Padding over gently - but not before grabbing some moss-soaked water - the former leader took a seat next to the exhausted tom before eventually settling into a semi-loaf. She had set the soaking moss in front of him incase he'd want a drink before sinking into a well-deserved nap. "...Thank you for saving them." She knew it wasn't necessary, because Jaystride cared for the leader and her son just as much as Cinder herself did. Still though her eyes glowed warmly as she glanced at him, dipping her head. "Her time is not for a long while - ThunderClan still needs her."

[ aystride - @BEAR. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |