Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:00 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 12:50 PM

Old January 9th, 2024, 12:07 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@BEAR. , @Jayvines , @Rani

Maybe it's time for whatever God that exists to take him. His time was coming, surely. He couldn't put up with the absolute lawlessness that was his Clan. He's killed, and maimed for them. Yet here they were, climbing all over him, pulling his tail. At least one seemed intimidated by him. Something he found a little amusing he'd keep them in mind.

Reaching over to bap Mudhound on the head as they scuttered past in an attempt to escape. A thought to huck a iceball at him strong. Until it felt as though he was being stabbed by little kitten claws. Lo and behold he was. A certain barnacle of the leader's clambering up his limbs, if he were a monkey, Spiderthroat would be nothing more than the vines that hung from the trees.

Letting out a grunt as the air got pushed out of him, the Apprentice deciding to latch on much to the older toms dismay. Gently, the deputy had to remind himself that murder was wrong, especially killing a kit. Naturally he would have gone for the parent's instead, but this leader is decent so far and he doesn't even know anything else about the squirt.

"Lookin for somethin or are you just here to be a nuisance?" he hummed, his chin resting on the lip of the den, letting his limbs droop off the sides. Sending the one Warrior laying directly beneath him a squinted look. Doing his best to seem as though he was judging them. He wasn't. But he was bored.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 9th, 2024, 09:43 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

No Acornkit. Bumblestar would wait a moment longer, but that was it.

Whatever the hell was going on at the warriors' den made her gaze drift toward it. More Spiderthroat shenanigans, though thankfully far less bloody than his last. She rolled her eyes. This was predictable from Mudhound, but Wolfpaw was a bit surprising. "Get down from there and settle down," she barked. No peace around here.

At least the two kits were behaving. She redirected her attention toward them. "Plumkit, Cloudkit, until you finish your training, you'll be known as Plumpaw and Cloudpaw. Plumpaw, Sharpclaw will be your mentor. Cloudpaw, you're with Mintwhisker."

Bumblestar glanced toward the nursery. "Acornkit! Five seconds before I move on without you!"

Last edited by dino.; January 9th, 2024 at 09:46 AM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 09:45 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Foxpaw listened

Bravesky eyed the impatient excited kit

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 9th, 2024, 12:29 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

No Acornkit. Bumblestar would wait a moment longer, but that was it.

Whatever the hell was going on at the warriors' den made her gaze drift toward it. More Spiderthroat shenanigans, though thankfully far less bloody than his last. She rolled her eyes. This was predictable from Mudhound, but Wolfpaw was a bit surprising. "Get down from there and settle down," she barked. No peace around here.

At least the two kits were behaving. She redirected her attention toward them. "Plumkit, Cloudkit, until you finish your training, you'll be known as Plumpaw and Cloudpaw. Plumpaw, Sharpclaw will be your mentor. Cloudpaw, you're with Mintwhisker."

Bumblestar glanced toward the nursery. "Acornkit! Five seconds before I move on without you!"

rateye let out a low yawn and tilted his head gently.
Old January 9th, 2024, 12:30 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Grovekit shuffled her paws in the snow. The pads were numb, and the feeling was creeping up her paws, but she was too interested to return to the warmth of the nursery.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old January 9th, 2024, 12:43 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

+-MintWhisker-+
He was a bit shocked as to why he was chosen as a mentor, but was also excited to have an apprentice. CloudPaw, Nice name. he thought. He had never really thought about being a mentor, But now he was thinking about what he could teach to an apprentice, and how to help them in some ways, CloudPaw would be his first ever apprentice, he just hoped that he'd teach them well.
Old January 9th, 2024, 02:09 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@BEAR. , @Jayvines , @Rani

Maybe it's time for whatever God that exists to take him. His time was coming, surely. He couldn't put up with the absolute lawlessness that was his Clan. He's killed, and maimed for them. Yet here they were, climbing all over him, pulling his tail. At least one seemed intimidated by him. Something he found a little amusing he'd keep them in mind.

Reaching over to bap Mudhound on the head as they scuttered past in an attempt to escape. A thought to huck a iceball at him strong. Until it felt as though he was being stabbed by little kitten claws. Lo and behold he was. A certain barnacle of the leader's clambering up his limbs, if he were a monkey, Spiderthroat would be nothing more than the vines that hung from the trees.

Letting out a grunt as the air got pushed out of him, the Apprentice deciding to latch on much to the older toms dismay. Gently, the deputy had to remind himself that murder was wrong, especially killing a kit. Naturally he would have gone for the parent's instead, but this leader is decent so far and he doesn't even know anything else about the squirt.

"Lookin for somethin or are you just here to be a nuisance?" he hummed, his chin resting on the lip of the den, letting his limbs droop off the sides. Sending the one Warrior laying directly beneath him a squinted look. Doing his best to seem as though he was judging them. He wasn't. But he was bored.
~ Mistheart ~

It seemed that Mudhound didn't care nearly as much about potentially getting eaten by their clan's deputy. The small grey warrior's eyes widened in horror as the goofy tripod gleefully yanked on Spiderthroats tail before racing past them out of the den and receiving a bap on the head for his efforts. Clearly they had some sort of death wish; who would even attempt something like that if they didn't?!?!

Hearing Spiderthroat's humming comment, Mistheart's ears flicked back flat against her head before carefully glancing up to see if it was meant to be directed at them... which was clearly a mistake.

Bumblestar's apprentice seemed to be latched onto the older tom's back like a leech, and she was met with a judging look from the deputy that seemed to convey that the black and white cat was about to decide on whether or not she could keep her ears (or some other life and death sentencing). Shrinking a bit further into her condensed loaf form, the grey molly quickly turned her face back towards Bumblestar and attempted to ignore the prickling of her fur on the back of her neck where she assumed his gaze continued to lay.

[ @Rani I adore Mudhound with every fiber of my being lmao ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Dad was here, uh oh. Elkkit stopped his flailing as he and Mushroompaw were approached, and then Mushroompaw set him down. He teetered on his paws to catch his balance. Redhawk's offer was tempting... but he didn't really feel like getting in trouble right now.

He shot Redhawk an apologetic frown and scooted over to Lioncrest, stick abandoned.

@tallulah @ChaosBringer. @Jayvines
~ Lioncrest ~

At least his rambunctious son didn't seem to have a streak of rebellion mixed into his energetic nature. Giving Redhawk a small smile and a nod in return, Lioncrest settled onto his haunches next to Elkkit and moved his amber gaze across the cats that had gathered for Bumblestar's summons. He paid no heed to the frightened look that came from Mushroompaw (he was quite pleased with himself for scaring off the apprentice who was hauling around his son like a bundle of moss with only a look), but he did spot another one of his sons closer to the front of the crowd. They seemed to be behaving themselves, and perhaps making a new friend, but he'd keep an eye on them in case they decided to change that.

Fluffy tail flicked over to rest behind Elkkit as the golden tom listened to their leader's announcements and rumbled out the traditional calling of the new apprentice's names. More apprentices were always a welcome thing, and he looked forward to his kits reaching that age. Perhaps he would be allowed to mentor some of them himself, but whomever they were assigned to he would ensure that he also had a paw in their training.

"Soon that will be you up there," he hummed towards Elkkit, turning a glance his way. "Games are all well and good, but to become a truly impressive member of this clan you will need to work hard and prove your worth. I am certain you can channel your energy into much more productive tasks than attacking clanmates with a stick during meetings, hmmm? Perhaps, instead of surprising cats with a smack to the ankles you could improve your hunting crouch; it would be easier to surprise them, and you would also be more prepared for your apprenticeship."

[ @tallulah ]

Old January 9th, 2024, 03:10 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw wonders when she will be a warrior*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 9th, 2024, 05:22 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumpaw - He/Him
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

Plumpaw's grin faltered, his excitement dimming with each brisk word from Bumblestar. She sounded more like a snappy queen than a true leader. Was this all their big day meant to her? Her hurried, almost indifferent tone made him feel like an afterthought, an inconvenience interrupting more important matters.

At the very least his clanmates held more enthusiasm then her. He turned to face them, their cheers lifting his spirits once more. Plumpaw smiled, wider than he felt he should, not wanting to seem ungrateful in front of the clan.

He also eyed over the crowd, wondering which of their voices belonged to Sharpclaw. It confused Plumpaw that the warrior hadn't stepped up to greet him. He'd seen it done before at other ceremonies, warriors and apprentices excitedly touching noses and introducing themselves. Did his mentor think he was a waste of time too? The air around him felt colder all of sudden, and not just because it was leaf-bare.

He faced forward again, this time turning to look over at Cloudpaw. He didn't want to think of such things right now... not on his special day!

"Congrats, Cloudpaw!" his voice, loud and sweet, masked any disappointment he had felt earlier. "Hey, maybe we'll get to train together,".

Then he turned away from the Stormcrest, and as he did he drew his eyes over his clanmates a second time, hoping that his mentor was watching him from the crowd. He couldn't put a face to their name yet, but that didn't worry him. He'd find them soon enough and give that dumb log a piece of his mind!

@Swiftheart <3
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 9th, 2024 at 05:25 PM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 06:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

Hehehehehehe! No bapping would deter Mudhound (as shown by the louder giggling post bap) and they soon slipped into the throng near the nursery.

Spider-dude would be getting no reprise from the clan today! Sucks to be you deputy man but youre in the public eye now! Tail pulling and climbing on for weirdo cats who perch on the warriors den was a must!
As for Bumblestars threat...... Meh.

Mudhound was well aware Bumblestar was more permissive than cats thought to some trouble-making as long as it wasnt destructive or disruptive, and this was a minor nuisance more than anything. Bumble-sis would gripe and snap but there'd be no real issue unless the warriors den collapsed under the two. And that den seemed quite sturdy.

Unlike the apprentices den....... Which seemed to be, sagging(?) under a clump of snow. Bad den! Idly a large paw reached out and knocked the snow off, finishing it off with dusting the den with their tail. Things probably could do with some more reinforcing stick buuuuut that was for post meeting. Right now time to listen.

Last edited by Rani; January 9th, 2024 at 06:51 PM.