Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:51 AM
Purrk help please :(
by ashtuft
Last post by stag
Today 08:47 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:38 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:38 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Bearpaw knew the basics, but most of the list was new to him, so he did his best to wrap everything around his head and nod in understanding. "I think I got it."

It was somewhat sad how Irispaw only knew what Thunderhowl could sum up within a minute. She'd been an apprentice for moons now, right? Way longer than himself...was Tallmarsh not training her every day or something? What the hay were they doing in ThunderClan? Things must be pretty bad if they don't have time for a little bit of training every day...

He decided he'd have to have a talk with her about it after training.

[back to the regular order!] @BILL. @Xeno @Moon Lily

Last edited by Doom; February 13th, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 08:32 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Foxfrost @meowsticool @Lonestar23
Thrushfeather.. he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. He himself had never been particularly keen with battle training as an apprentice, and he'd never had an apprentice of his own. What if he messed up, or wasn't any good at teaching, or- He shook his head quickly, trying to fight off that brief moment of panic, as it was. Looking carefully around the training space, he then turned his attention on the other three cats. Why couldn't he have been chosen for a a border patrol or something? Sighing, the ginger tom knew exactly why that was. "I suppose.." he breathed, looking over at Sablepaw then. She seemed fairly excited, but that only made him feel worse about this.

"Ah.. what have you done already?" He had no idea where to start, but perhaps if he knew where she was in this, that'd help? Still, he couldn't hide anxiousness and uncertainty from his tone. He wouldn't have been able to even if he'd tried to, unfortunately.
Old February 13th, 2020, 03:31 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Mistkit was sitting outside the Nursery waiting for someone to notice her. She didn't know many people and was a bit too scared to go up to someone.
Old February 13th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[Open]
The young silver-white apprentice sat in front of the fresh-kill pile, a small cold bird sat in front of her. As odd as it was she had plucked all the feathers out of the animal and was tearing small chucks off before setting the meat down in front of an older yet far more skeletal apprentice. The brown tabby was shaking head to toe and thin bones could be seen jutting out of her pelt. Silentpaw wasn't really sure if she should take the apprentice to the med. cat's den or not. She wasn't sure when was the last time she saw this one eat.

The mute apprentice tilted her head and peered down at the odd eyed Softpaw. She kept shaking like she had the shivers or something, but Silentpaw was almost certain she wasn't sick sick, just nervous and not eat. Silentpaw nudges the cold piece of meat closer with her pink nose, wordlessly pleading for her to eat something. "N-N-Not h-h-h-ungr-r-r-ry." The twitchy Softpaw turned her nose away once again. Silentpaw wasn't sure what she should do with the morbidly depressed cat.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 13th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bisque View Post
Mistkit was sitting outside the Nursery waiting for someone to notice her. She didn't know many people and was a bit too scared to go up to someone.
Ebonykit noticed Mistkit and the usually grumpy cat was going to try to be nice to them. She didn't have many friends, but that was easily understood with her clanmates. "You must be Mistkit. My name's Ebonykit.", she meowed, introducing herself. There was no emotions in her voice.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 13th, 2020, 10:22 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

| @Dirtfur; |

Blackfoot was up and about to start his day when he heard one of his denmates. They must have had a bad dream and he stood up. The black tom prodded him in the side gently with his paw. "Hey Redheart! Is everything alright?", he asked in a hushed voice at all the cats that were still sleeping. Those cats might not be as nice when it comes to having loud talking cats. Blackfoot looked around the den, but nobody had woken up quite yet.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 13th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@Blissie Bliss

The tap almost made the young warrior jumped until he reaches for the ceiling. He twisted around to see Blackfoot, an older warrior. "Oh hey, Blackfoot," he greeted the tomcat, whilst looking back at the starry sky. "I=I'm fine, really." Redheart assured. He relaxed his bristling fur and stared beyond Silverpelt.
"hey Blackfoot?" he whispered the older warrior's name, knowing that he'll disturbed the sleep-and-peace if he talked too loud. "What is your plan for the future?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 13th, 2020, 11:07 PM

| @Dirtfur; |

Blackfoot backed up when he twisted around. His fur fluffed out, but he forced it to lie flat again. The older warrior had thought he was going to attack him, but when he spoke he realized he wasn't. " Alright, but you didn't look fine.", he meowed. He wasn't going to push him. "I don't know what will lie in the future. I don't think much would happen.", he meowed. Blackfoot didn't want kits, so his future might not be all to exciting.

Old February 14th, 2020, 08:05 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Ebonykit noticed Mistkit and the usually grumpy cat was going to try to be nice to them. She didn't have many friends, but that was easily understood with her clanmates. "You must be Mistkit. My name's Ebonykit.", she meowed, introducing herself. There was no emotions in her voice.
Miskit was shocked that Ebonykit noticed her. She looked at the kit up and down analyzing her long hair and amber eyes and felt a pang of jealousy as she saw her 2 eyes. "What were you going to do?" Mistkit said hoping that she didn't sound rude.
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bisque View Post
Miskit was shocked that Ebonykit noticed her. She looked at the kit up and down analyzing her long hair and amber eyes and felt a pang of jealousy as she saw her 2 eyes. "What were you going to do?" Mistkit said hoping that she didn't sound rude.
Ebonykit looked at her with clenched jaws she wanted to yell at her, but she kept it inside. "I was wanting to explore the camp once again.", she meowed, holding back a snap. Stay Positive! Stay Positive!, thought the black cat.

Closed Thread