Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Morrigan's Character...
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:18 AM
Favourite Criminal...
Last post by kenjaku
Today 03:41 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 03:34 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Myling
Today 03:11 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2020, 09:31 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Casper
He scrunched up his face and wrinkled his nose as the gross scent caught his attention. It wafted all through the den and made him tense as soon as he set paw inside. His former worries about the Twilightheart were cast aside for a moment as he made out his leader form. She had looked a little winded since losing a life, but he was certain she'd recover from that. Yet, now it appeared that she was sick. The big ears on his head went flat as he stepped closer, disliking that sound that came from her maw.

Was that a cough? It was rather hard for the large deputy to withhold the urge to fuss over the she-cat he knew she wouldn't like that, but he still wanted to fuss over her. He should bring up the topic delicately as to avoid stepping on Icestar's toes or unintentionally poke any soften pride point here."Are you sick?! You look and sound sick! Why aren't you in the medicine den?" He half blurted out, concern bleeding in his voice and worry filling his eyes. In the end, pride won't count for much if she's dead, he figured. His tail swung back and forth anxiously behind him.
The leader could sense her deputy's concern, and it infuriated her.
"Beastspark, I am fine!" Icestar wheezed. "There are more important matters to be fussing over besides a silly cough. What is it you wanted to tell me?" In reality, she knew this probably wasn't just any cough. She was weak and shaky, and her throat felt like it was on fire. She had confined herself to her den, in hopes that it would simply blow over without spreading to any other cats, and she could return to business as usual. But of course Beastspark had to notice it.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 16th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Casper
Lies! Beastspark frowned so deeply at the leader it was a shock his maw didn't fall off. "You know cats who say they're fine usually aren't, plus you'll get yourself all worked up if your 'silly cough' cost you a life." He couldn't help but be a little cheeky with her since she obviously had no intention of bringing this to anyone's attention. The leader lacked her intimidating aura being sick and all so he decided to be a little bolder, he probably would be regardless since it concerned her health. "You can stay there if you're worried about anyone catching whatever it is you have." He told her with conviction in his tone. "I'll fetch Bearpaw or Thunderhowl so they can come to you." He'd try to get at least one of them here discreetly as possible. No need to kick up the clan into a panic.

"Oh, yeah!" As if just remembering what it was he wanted. "Twilightheart, I'm pretty sure she's the one you yelled at for misbehaving at the gathering." He reminded her. "Well, I met Lionstar at the border while checking to make sure he wasn't lying about our territory. He told me Twilightheart attacked a patrol of their cats and crossed the border to do so." He could not restrain the hiss that escaped as his blood boiled at the memory of dealing with the fishy leader. "Considering her behavior during the gathering, I wasn't in a position to refute the claim and apologized for her behavior." He wasn't sure how Icestar would of handled the situation but since she wasn't there he did it his own way. "I've confined her to camp and placed her on apprentice duties but honestly I think her spontaneous behavior is a threat both to the clan, her apprentice, and herself." As far as he was concerned she wasn't fit to be a warrior of Shadowclan. She was liability and would only drag the clan down.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 16th, 2020 at 10:24 PM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 11:04 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Fae @BILL. @Xeno

Irispaw sat up at Thunderhowl's words, realizing that maybe her small griefs had been noticed. Ruffling her pelt around, and taking a breath, she listened intently to the herb names. These were new. And she hasn't realized that only some could be given to certain cats, and for certain reasons. Hah.
"Thanks." She mewed gratefully to Thunderhowl, nodding.

Turning at Mistyfern's seemingly meaningful words, and tilted her head. Had something happened in which he had need tansy? She gave him a quizzical look, making sure he noticed. Perhaps he didn't want to talk about it. Her head spun at Thunderhowl's own choice of words. ' Our' terriory? Doesn't he mean his and Bearpaw's territory? She kept her voice even as she questioned this.
"'Our' territory? Shouldn't you word it differently? I'm no Shadowclanner." She meowed, confused, "Erm, sorry, just a little pet peeve of mine."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Creekwind was surprised that Beastspark chose her to lead a patrol. But excitement over ruled the shock and pride swelled in her chest. With her half vision the molly smiled at the deputy and turned around to call her patrol."Sheeplight? Larkpaw?"Her soft melodic voice rang out.
@x ghostie @GoldenWolf
Old February 17th, 2020, 11:31 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Casper
Lies! Beastspark frowned so deeply at the leader it was a shock his maw didn't fall off. "You know cats who say they're fine usually aren't, plus you'll get yourself all worked up if your 'silly cough' cost you a life." He couldn't help but be a little cheeky with her since she obviously had no intention of bringing this to anyone's attention. The leader lacked her intimidating aura being sick and all so he decided to be a little bolder, he probably would be regardless since it concerned her health. "You can stay there if you're worried about anyone catching whatever it is you have." He told her with conviction in his tone. "I'll fetch Bearpaw or Thunderhowl so they can come to you." He'd try to get at least one of them here discreetly as possible. No need to kick up the clan into a panic.

"Oh, yeah!" As if just remembering what it was he wanted. "Twilightheart, I'm pretty sure she's the one you yelled at for misbehaving at the gathering." He reminded her. "Well, I met Lionstar at the border while checking to make sure he wasn't lying about our territory. He told me Twilightheart attacked a patrol of their cats and crossed the border to do so." He could not restrain the hiss that escaped as his blood boiled at the memory of dealing with the fishy leader. "Considering her behavior during the gathering, I wasn't in a position to refute the claim and apologized for her behavior." He wasn't sure how Icestar would of handled the situation but since she wasn't there he did it his own way. "I've confined her to camp and placed her on apprentice duties but honestly I think her spontaneous behavior is a threat both to the clan, her apprentice, and herself." As far as he was concerned she wasn't fit to be a warrior of Shadowclan. She was liability and would only drag the clan down.
Icestar didn't protest the offer of the medicine cat being brought in. She wanted to, but if she truly wanted this sickness not to spread, she supposed that Bearpaw or Thunderhowl would have to be brought into it. So she simply nodded to Beastspark in acceptance. When he brought up Twilightheart, however, her gaze turned sour once more.

"Honestly, that she-cat hasn't done us a single mouse-length of good for as long as I can remember. I cannot believe another cat would be stupid enough to pick a border fight with the most hostile clan in the forest!" She hissed, her tail lashing behind her. "She will be exiled at the next clan meeting. I've made it very clear that this behavior will not be tolerated in my clan." As she finished her rant, she broke into yet another coughing fit.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 17th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Bearpaw nodded along as Thunderhowl explained the herbs, sniffing each one he shoved toward them. He was beginning to get a little overwhelmed, but he was glad to finally be learning more.

When Irispaw reacted to Thunderhowl's comments on 'their' territories, Bearpaw couldn't help but chuckle at that. "I think he means we both live in lush areas for that." Then he saw an opportunity, ears perking at the idea. "But...this could be your territory." He glanced at Thunderhowl and then back at Irispaw, trying to sort out his words. "You see, Thunderhowl isn't really a medicine cat, so sometimes I feel bad for hogging his time to teach me...maybe, you would like to be my training buddy instead?"

"I've had my fair share of a useless mentor as well...Shadestripe never did a single thing with me, not one lesson. I never even saw him in the den. Tallmarsh really doesn't sound like she's interested in teaching you anything, either. Shoot, you've been a medicine cat longer than I have and you only know the bare basics! And I thought I was behind...you deserve to know more, Irispaw."

The large tom gave the she-cat a warm smile. "Not sure if you're interested in being a ShadowClanner, but the offer is out there."

@BILL. @Moon Lily @Xeno

Last edited by Doom; February 17th, 2020 at 11:46 AM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[[ skip my turn this round @Xeno ]]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Ebonykit looked at him, "No I'm sorry for calling you weak.", she meowed. The young molly didn't blame him for attacking her. She had provoked him to do it.
"Is your face gonna be ok?" He asked her, touching the small beads of blood, brow furrowed.
Old February 17th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Spottedkit stirred, rolled over, and then went right back to sleep. He now lay on his backside, his stomach exposed to the air overhead. His forepaws were outstretched above his head as if he was in a reverse freefall from the sky.
@Shimm @Cloudsky @~AvocadoToast~
Old February 17th, 2020, 03:16 PM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Birchpaw waited for Copperhoney to arrive. He couldn't wait to start training! And eventually earn his warrior name.

@Brightspot