Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:56 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:56 PM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:54 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Blazing
Today 07:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 06:46 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

ashcloud looked down and mumbled the new names, he was so ashamed and embarrased, he just had a whole mix of emotions, "I'll go hunt..." he said aloud, he didn't expect a reply or for anycat to join him. he just trotted out the gorse tunnel and went to think.
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Happy

Hazelpaw padded up to Flintstar and put his tail on his shoulder, "I thought you were a good leader." Hazel tail said
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| @RedHead; |

Linnetwing looked at Flintstar. "Im all for you for our deputy. I didn't really want be against you, but I pove my clan more than I love anything else. I hope you can forgive me for speaking against you and I hope you know that Im loyal to my clan.", she meowed. The silver tabby molly touched her tail to his shoulder.

~~~

Petalpaw looked at Flintstar, hoping that he understood that she wanted her clan to be as strong as the rest of the clans. She was going to prove to both Flintstar and Duskfeather that she is loyal and wants to be the best warrior she could be.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

grumbling as he listened to Flintstar, Lionwhisker to a seat . well....at least he's willing .... but when he heard about him taking place as deputy again...his ears and head perked up. no! That would just put you back as leader when duskstar has played her role.... then again duskfeather would need a helping paw at being leader...his ears flattened at this. For now he remained silent and glanced up at duskfeather. and if he isn't back as deputy ....she'd need to pick a new cat...perhaps that'll be my chance..But she may pick linnetwing...or bluegorse...probably anyone but me..oh well. I just hope she makes the right choice..atleast it's quiet for now but he gave Flintstar a somewhat accepting look. @RedHead

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 1st, 2020 at 06:52 PM.

My Mood: Lurking

Dustbreeze gave a sigh of relief at Flintstar's response. She had been huddled down as every cat had begun fighting and arguing. Her green gaze softened at his words and her chest felt tight. This would be an interesting change for Thunderclan.

Pinepath looked at her past mentor and his words made her chest hurt. She felt as though her heart was breaking to see him be so accepting of the way his clan turned on him without any notice. She felt a burning inside her chest to go with that breaking at the new leader of Thunderclan. It would take her much time to accept the traitorous shecat. The one who had ruined the best moment of her life. Her golden gazed burned with a furious passion. So long as Duskfeather worked hard to prove her good intentions and got her heart back on the path of Starclan and the warrior code then Pinepath would have no reason to be mad at her. Plus she wanted to follow her mentor's forgiveness and acceptance, but her youthful ambition and emotions rang through for now. The wisdom and humility he was demonstrating though would be a lesson for her for her whole life as she fixed her gaze on her and the flaming gold cooled with sympathy.

Cedarstream felt like the world was tilting. She couldn't believe Flintstar was just accepting what was happening. She sucked in a breath of shock and tried to keep her pelt from bristling in frustration. How could he give up on the clan so easily? She wanted to be angry and continue arguing for him, but he had spoken. Her green eyes clouded in confusion at his words as her emotions swirled. Everything he had said made sense, and he even said the role of a deputy was better for him. She couldn't deny him his own wishes.

Cedarstream stepped closer to him, trying to get a better look into his face and see if there was any deception there. However, all she saw was brutal honestly. Her ears tipped back and she felt bad as she looked at him and let his words sink in. She glanced over her shoulder at Duskfeather and narrowed her eyes. Cedarstream did not care if Flintstar accepted the demotion or not, she was not going to so readily support and welcome Duskfeather as her leader. It would take some work and some good changes in this clan before she did.

The pretty brown tabby wanted to run out of the clearing and into the woods to clear her mind. This was all so sudden and so much. She had not expected today that the deputy of her clan would set an ultimatum for the leader, and that she would have possibly turned on her clan to force Flinstar and his supporters out if Flintstar had refused the position. A shudder coursed through her body at the thought. She moved to stand by the tom, giving him a small look of concern and hoping to catch him once the meeting finally broke apart but not daring to speak to him while he awaited the next step from Duskfeather..

@RedHead
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Duskfeather breathed a sigh of relief. No fighting would need to be done. She looked toward Lionwhisker [ @SilentLamb ] and nodded, a signal to call off the RiverClan cats. They would not be needed.

The she-cat crouched down and hopped off of the Highpeak, making her way through the crowd and nodding her head toward Flintstar. "Thank you for seeing what is the best for the Clan. I do hope you hold no ill emotions toward me, I did this only out of belief that it is what ThunderClan needs. I will be honored to have you as my deputy, continuing to work beside me as we build ThunderClan up again."

She then looked around at the Clan, her hazel eyes bright. It was a relief that no violence would be needed- it made her sick to imagine if the Clan broke into a war within itself. And RiverClan was not needed, which was good. Duskfeather simply shook her head to those calling their names, raising her voice once more. Her fur had fallen flat and she no longer held hostility in her gaze- it had gone much smoother than she had expected, and she was glad.

"I am not yet Duskstar, nor is Flintstar yet Flintspirit. We will travel to the Starcave tomorrow. Tonight, we will allow our new warriors to hold vigil beneath StarClan. They have worked hard to earn their warrior names, and we will give them that respect that they deserve. It was wrong of me to not give them the rightful ceremony, and I acknowledge that."

Raising her muzzle to the sky, she chanted:
"Leopardspirit! Moonbird! Pinepath! Stormwind!"

-

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 1st, 2020, 07:02 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Duskpaw was.. unsure of this but trusted Flintstar's choice. She new deep down that what he had done was right and Duskfeather would lead ThunderClan better but she needed time to think about this. The she would trotted out of camp, almost in a depressed sort of trot. The she went to her favorite spot to think, to calm herself down, to just.. forget about life.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 1st, 2020, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Pinepath narrowed her eyes at Duskfeather. She wasn't ready to accept an appology. She couldn't imagine the pain he must be in when he realized how deep the betrayal of his very own deputy laid. She glared at Duskfeather. Her ambition to be the best warrior the clan had ever seen so that she could make Flintstar proud was only fueled by today's happenings. She hoped Duskfeather would at least hold true to the great efforts she had gone to today to see that Flinstar accepted the dissmissal, weather violent or nonviolent. Though it would take a lot more than one pathetic appology. This leadership had already started with a heap of suspicion, betrayal and ignorance of the warrior code in the young warrior's mind. She turned up her nose at the deputy who would soon be leader and padded off to the camp entrance to begin her vigil. Pinepath was glad she had an excuse to be alone with her thoughts and simmering feelings tonight.

Last edited by Ever; March 1st, 2020 at 07:08 PM.
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

with that Lionwhisker head off to the territory .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

| @Sneakyfox55; |

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den after taking her break for a week. It was time to start trining her apprentice again, but they would have to still take it slow. She peered into the apprentices den. "Hey Brightpaw. Lets do some training. Anything you want, since we never got a chance after helping out in the nursery.", she called. Linnetwing didn't want him to fall behind at all.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread