RiverClan Resources
Last post by taillow
Today 08:22 PM

Old August 29th, 2020, 04:56 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

@BILL.

Lotusheart walked silently into the leader's den.
"Lionstar, I have to report a few concerning events that happened on patrol." she meowed quietly.
Old August 29th, 2020, 08:03 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
@Corruptx

The tom shuffled his paws, anxious for a moment. "Huh? Y-yeah I am. Nice to meet you" Dogflame nodded at her question. "Sure! I can help with that" the warrior told her. He waited for Goslingkit to show him her Hunter's crouch, ready to pick up any small mistakes. His copper eyes were trained on her, watching carefully.
The tortoiseshell could feel an enthused grin surfacing her maw as the tom awaited her movements. "Great, alright!" With that being said, Goslingkit hunkered down to the ground - a bit clumsily - and tucked her hind-legs under her in an attempt to steady her balance. Then, head craning over her neck to ensure everything was going as supposed, she pricked her ears upward. Now, everything was a bit sloppily performed, but hey, it was the kit's second try - things weren't expected to go perfectly just yet. "So how's this, eh Dogflame?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old August 29th, 2020, 10:05 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
It had been a few days since Lionstar appointed Flyfur as Snowpaw's mentor. She hadn't noticed the apprentice acting up (and if she had been, it wasn't where she could see) so maybe it was time to take the kitty out for some training and see how she handled.
"Snowpaw! We're leaving to go train."
don't keep me waiting
She didn't say the last part but inside her head. If needed, she'd hunt her down and find her. She wasn't in the mood for it, so she hoped the apprentice just came along.

@kieryn
Flyfur eventually begun pacing as she waited until she stopped giving the apprentice time to come foward. She poked around the clearing, slipping past cats the best she could with her larger size until she found her apprentice.
Her head loomed foward, lips resisting the urge to curl over and snarl at her. Instead, she stared her down until she knew for a fact the apprentice was paying attention.
I called for you a while ago. Why did you not come to me?"

@kieryn

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 29th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Just a Christian

+ @ILoveLeafpool @BILL. +
"Yes, Lionstar"

The tom meowed as he looked at Fallenpaw.

"Yes, let's go. We're going to go check on the tunnels and see for any damage. If there's damage, we'll leave immediately and report it to Lionstar, alright?"

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; August 29th, 2020 at 11:46 AM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 11:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
Ah, so the rumors had turned out to be true: this fat white chub truly was a dumbass, teaching cats to hurt themselves when they didn't even earn a reward out of it - unlike Goslingkit herself, who received the opportunity to taste her first droplet of blood. Well, truth be told, the tortoiseshell she-kit couldn't even find herself able to care less - at least pain tolerance, it seemed, would give Goslingkit the chance to taste more blood.

Goslingkit feigned another cheesily wide smile. "Oh, please do!" she squeaked, and could feel a grain of what seemed to be genuine anticipation entering her complexion. "I want to learn how to chew the nerves out of someone's arm!"
Blizzardsky led Goslingkit out of the warrior’s den before smiling,” Alright. Here’s the first one I learned as a kit, it won’t draw blood but it will hurt. Run as fast as you can into the camp wall.” he meowed curious to see how the kit handled it. Hopefully Goosefury wasn’t around.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2020, 12:07 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky led Goslingkit out of the warrior’s den before smiling,” Alright. Here’s the first one I learned as a kit, it won’t draw blood but it will hurt. Run as fast as you can into the camp wall.” he meowed curious to see how the kit handled it. Hopefully Goosefury wasn’t around.
The hell? This fat pudge really expected for Goslingkit to ram herself into the camp wall? Now that's bound to be relatively interesting.... The long-limbed tortoiseshell found herself staring bemusedly into the young white warrior's eyes as he instructed her, lips motioning into wordless gasps of shock. "Uhm, uhm, sure then, I suppose." With that being said, Goslingkit whipped around to face the camp wall that embordered the clearing, eyes constricting with what seemed to be concentration. She kicked back a hind-leg, tongue ravishing her jaws with... preparation? Well, duh - Goslingkit was about to bash herself into a wall. She had the right to be perplexedly prepared.

The tall she-kit launched herself forward, hind-legs mixing up a whirlwind of dust and sand as she rounded a hedge and pushed herself toward the stone-engraved wall. Good god, why am I doing this? Upon hearing the crash of her forehead against the camp-wall, Goslingkit winced backward, stunned. Then, she could feel a trickle of something warm and... oddly familiar making its way down into her orange eyes. Wait... Was that... Oh, yes, it was blood! At this point Goslingkit couldn't care less about the pain that the head-ramming had initiated, the promise of Blizzardsky that no blood would have been drawn - Goslingkit wanted blood. Tongue poking out from her maw, Goslingkit let the teeny droplets of crimson flow in from between her jaws. "Yesss..."

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old August 29th, 2020, 12:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The hell? This fat pudge really expected for Goslingkit to ram herself into the camp wall? Now that's bound to be relatively interesting.... The long-limbed tortoiseshell found herself staring bemusedly into the young white warrior's eyes as he instructed her, lips motioning into wordless gasps of shock. "Uhm, uhm, sure then, I suppose." With that being said, Goslingkit whipped around to face the camp wall that embordered the clearing, eyes constricting with what seemed to be concentration. She kicked back a hind-leg, tongue ravishing her jaws with... preparation? Well, duh - Goslingkit was about to bash herself into a wall. She had the right to be perplexedly prepared.

The tall she-kit launched herself forward, hind-legs mixing up a whirlwind of dust and sand as she rounded a hedge and pushed herself toward the stone-engraved wall. Good god, why am I doing this? Upon hearing the crash of her forehead against the camp-wall, Goslingkit winced backward, stunned. Then, she could feel a trickle of something warm and... oddly familiar making its way down into her orange eyes. Wait... Was that... Oh, yes, it was blood! At this point Goslingkit couldn't care less about the pain that the head-ramming had initiated, the promise of Blizzardsky that no blood would have been drawn - Goslingkit wanted blood. Tongue poking out from her maw, Goslingkit let the teeny droplets of crimson flow in from between her jaws. "Yesss..."
It slightly weirded Blizzardsky out that she was happily licking the blood off her head, but he didn’t say anything,” Not all them draw blood because if you injure yourself that much you won’t be able to train.“ he explained,” And I assume you know you can’t tell your father that we are doing this?” he meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2020, 12:57 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
It slightly weirded Blizzardsky out that she was happily licking the blood off her head, but he didn’t say anything,” Not all them draw blood because if you injure yourself that much you won’t be able to train.“ he explained,” And I assume you know you can’t tell your father that we are doing this?” he meowed
Once she had finished with drinking in the remaining red droplets of blood, Goslingkit spun back around to face the adolescent warrior. Her head was still thrumming, but as always the little tortoiseshell couldn't find herself able to emphasize the aches. "Yeahhh, I think I may have done it a little too hard." Goslingkit's jaws expanded in a yawn before she proceeded on. "So, what's next, hm?"

art reqbios

Old August 29th, 2020, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Once she had finished with drinking in the remaining red droplets of blood, Goslingkit spun back around to face the adolescent warrior. Her head was still thrumming, but as always the little tortoiseshell couldn't find herself able to emphasize the aches. "Yeahhh, I think I may have done it a little too hard." Goslingkit's jaws expanded in a yawn before she proceeded on. "So, what's next, hm?"
Blizzardsky was shocked at how motivated she was, she was like a mini Berryscorch or at least how he imagined Berryscorch was as a kit,” Hmm...how about stepping on thorns, you step your paw on them then use your teeth to remove it and repeat. You can skip the paw with the cut in it so it doesn’t get infected.“ he meowed.

Old August 29th, 2020, 01:30 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Blizzardsky was shocked at how motivated she was, she was like a mini Berryscorch or at least how he imagined Berryscorch was as a kit,” Hmm...how about stepping on thorns, you step your paw on them then use your teeth to remove it and repeat. You can skip the paw with the cut in it so it doesn’t get infected.“ he meowed.
"Wh...." Goslingkit shuffled together her forefingers, perplexed. Damn - these sure were some weird-ass exercises. Meh - whatever. So long as it improved her skill and tenacity, then she was nevertheless down for whatever practices Blizzardflub would force her into performing. "Alright, sooo... should I go and get some thorns from my bedding?"

art reqbios