Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:04 AM

Old August 29th, 2020, 01:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
"Wh...." Goslingkit shuffled together her forefingers, perplexed. Damn - these sure were some weird-ass exercises. Meh - whatever. So long as it improved her skill and tenacity, then she was nevertheless down for whatever practices Blizzardflub would force her into performing. "Alright, sooo... should I go and get some thorns from my bedding?"
Blizzardsky realized he forgot the thorns,” I hide a stash just out of camp, I’ll grab them.” he meowed darting just out of camp and sticking four or five thorns in his paw before walking back to Goslingkit and using his teeth to pull them out and setting them down. It was the easiest way to carry thorns anyways.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2020, 01:47 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky realized he forgot the thorns,” I hide a stash just out of camp, I’ll grab them.” he meowed darting just out of camp and sticking four or five thorns in his paw before walking back to Goslingkit and using his teeth to pull them out and setting them down. It was the easiest way to carry thorns anyways.
Goslingkit couldn't help but worry at her lip with her pearly white canines upon staring - almost absentmindedly - down at the collection of thorns. And as much as she hated to admit it, the tortoiseshell was as a matter-of-fact relatively scared. Nevertheless she craned her head downward, maw parting to snatch a couple of the smaller thorns between her teeth. "Uhmm..." she mumbled around a mouthful of the picks. "'Kay then." With that being said, the she-kit bent downward and stabbed a few of the teeny nettles into her scar-free forepaw, wincing as she imbedded it between her pads. "This... Really hurts." Ugh. Shut up, weakling. You'll accommodate after they're in there for a bit.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:37 PM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 01:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
Goslingkit couldn't help but worry at her lip with her pearly white canines upon staring - almost absentmindedly - down at the collection of thorns. And as much as she hated to admit it, the tortoiseshell was as a matter-of-fact relatively scared. Nevertheless she craned her head downward, maw parting to snatch a couple of the smaller thorns between her teeth. "Uhmm..." she mumbled around a mouthful of the picks. "'Kay then." With that being said, the she-kit bent downward and stabbed a few of the teeny nettles into her scar-free forepaw, wincing as she imbedded it between her pads. "This... Really hurts." Ugh. Shut up, weakling. You'll accommodate after they're in there for a bit.
Blizzardsky remembered he was aware of pain as a kit,” You’ll get use to it.” he meowed shrugging. He wasn’t like Berryscorch. She’d scorn Goslingkit for noticing the pain, he didn’t find that necessary.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:37 PM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 02:10 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky remembered he was aware of pain as a kit,” You’ll get use to it.” he meowed shrugging. He wasn’t like Berryscorch. She’d scorn Goslingkit for noticing the pain, he didn’t find that necessary.
Now, a few minutes had slipped by and it turned out that the thorns - for the moment - still hurt like crazy. Nevertheless Goslingkit let them remain in their cushioned spots, even with the urge she currently held to pluck the things out. My, this is so stupid.... After a couple more good moments, she leaned forward, about to fix the barb into the same forepaw, before hesitating, lower jaw clenching. Hm. You know, I wonder what would happen if I stuck this thing into my scar... Would it bleed? Ooh, I sure hope it does. And so, fangs gritting with the attempt of perhaps bracing herself, she motioned the thorn downward and into the laceration. Instantly a shriek of agony arose from her throat as she stumbled back, agonized. "Owwwwww!" Damn it! She had totally screwed up the purpose of this session. Damn it, damn it, damn it....

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 31st, 2020 at 06:13 AM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 02:10 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

*Darkkit watched* GOSLINGKIT! *his mew worried* What happened,why are you doing that. @Corruptx
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old August 29th, 2020, 02:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Cougar @Corruptx

Blizzardsky glanced at Darkkit,” Goslingkit is doing some special early apprentice training. Now how about you go play and let the warrior handle this.” He meowed,” I told you not to put it in your injured paw.“ he replied in reaction to Goslingkit’s pain. He’d have to work on stabbing that injury more clearly.

Old August 29th, 2020, 02:22 PM
delicate woman.

// @Cougar @Zesty Mango

Goslingkit snapped open a tight-shut eye to let her gaze flick rapidly around. A familiar gray figure, she realized, had come stumbling toward her, a cry of what sounded to be worry arising from his scarred maw. The she-kit let out a teeny gasp of surprise. "D-Darkkit!" she rasped, wincing as another wave of pain came rippling suddenly through her. The tortoiseshell craned her neck forward to discover gouts of hot red blood streaming out from the enlarged wound in her forepaw. "Owwwww! Blizzardsky, it hurtsssss!" Wait... Hold up... Blood. Another gasp - blood! Forefingers flexing outward, Goslingkit stirred at the puddle of blood that had formed from around her in an attempt to wetten her toes with the sticky liquid.

art reqbios

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 29th, 2020 at 02:23 PM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 02:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

The sudden, strong scent of blood drew Flyfur out of the nursery, eyes wide and frantically searching the clearing for the source, when cries of pain reached her ears. Her head swung in the direction and she started into a loping gait.
As she looked, her eyes fell upon Goslingkit, Darkkit, and.... Blizzardsky.
She quickened her pace. She noticed Blizzardaky was.... calm about this. About a baby bleeding and crying amd talking to Darkkit like it wasn't happening.
With a last push of energy, she tossed herself at Blizzardsky, looking to push him away from Goslingkit and Darkkit, a protective and aggressive yowl ripping through her.

@Zesty Mango @Corruptx @Cougar

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; August 29th, 2020 at 02:29 PM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 02:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Rainquail @Cougar @Corruptx

Blizzardsky was pushed aside easily as he wasn’t expecting Flyfur,” Hey. I’ve got this under control. No need to get involved. Put pressure on it Goslingkit, should stop the bleeding.“ he meowed

Last edited by Mango; August 29th, 2020 at 02:31 PM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 02:33 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

*Darkkit hated blood and backed away* ... *Darkkit's word blurred* calm down you idiot *He mumbled* Goslingkit dont do what I think your do *He world was fuzzy kinda* @Corruptx @Zesty Mango @Rainquail
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; August 29th, 2020 at 02:34 PM.