Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:38 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:28 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 08:27 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ollie
Today 08:27 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by ollie
Today 08:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2020, 02:04 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@BILL. @Undertaker

Irispaw looked around, confused, wondering where Bearpaw had disappeared to. She hadn't seen him leave, but then again, she didn't know him well. He could have gone anywhere and she wouldn't have known or noticed where he was.

Her eyes widened at the huge tom, she felt like an acorn compared to him. This was the Shadowclan deputy? She stood up tall, lifting up her chin proudly. If she acted like a sapling, they would treat her like one.
"I'm coming, alright, bossypaws!?" She exclaimed rushing to stand with the toms.

She marveled at Thunderhowl's blunt comment. He didn't care what other cats thought, at all. She wished she could be more like that. WEll, she could practice. She'd show them all that being crippled didn't mean her tongue was.
"Irispaw. Nice to meet you." She mewed, dipping her head.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 20th, 2020, 02:36 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark merely clocks his large head as Thunderhowl informs him that apparently Irispaw was now serving Shadowclan? Okay, he wasn't going to even ask questions right now. If they could help Icestar that was all that really matter. The big tom grinned at the polite she-cat as she gave her greeting. Sweet, Icestar might chew her up and spit her out if she was too sweet. "Beastspark, I look forward to working with you." He told her kindly. The big cat back out of the den to allow them both through. "I have patrols to do and idiots to yell at," he sighed thinking of Twilightheart on that last part, "you two can go ahead Icestar, oddly enough, seems like she's in a better mood sick then she is when she's not." He commented idly. He assumed the leader would not kick up a big fuss about the whole change with the medicine cats. The deputy was at a loss as to where Bearpaw was, but again, not his concern right now. He gave a dismissive nod to the two cats before heading off towards the clearing assuming he was no longer needed.
@Moon Lily @BILL.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old February 20th, 2020, 03:19 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@BILL. @Undertaker

Irispaw watched as Beastspark tilts his head, seeming to observe her silently. He was probably thinking what they all thought when they first met her. Sweet, timid, soft, all cuddly. Crippled. She tried not to smirk as she relished them discovering her true nature.
"You as well. If you need help with those ranting squirrel-heads, tell me. I love a good pep talk." She purrs innocently, though her words are knit with choking knots. She'd heard about Icestar. She had mused to herself often if she was just as insecure and fearful as herself, trying to hide her mistreated !mind and many scars. She wasn't afraid of her. She had no reason to be, she was doing the cat a favour. Nodding to Beastspark as he exited, she glanced at Thunderhowl, eyes lighting up.
"Shall we go?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 20th, 2020, 08:00 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Estelle @Vessel @|+Tired Rose Child+|

"Good Morning Nightkit." Fawnpetal replied. She took a breath and said "Listen, soon you'll be an apprentice. Which means you will be leaving the nursery. You'll get to do plenty of fun things, but it might be a bit boring too."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 20th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@:Grimm: @Vessel @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Nightkit tilted her head as Fawnpetal told her to listen "an apprentice?!" she gasped, this was great!
But she didn't quite know how to feel; on one side she was very excited about soon becoming an apprentice, she would finally be able to walk around camp on her own! But..on the other side, she was a little afraid. The soon to be apprentice could still very well remember the raid that has happened and it clearly left a mark on her.
Would she eventually have to hurt other cats too? Just the thought of it was awful..
"but- but I wanna stay with you!" Nightkit then protested, looking straight at her mother.
Old February 20th, 2020, 12:23 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@:Grimm: @Estelle @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Minkkit slowly stretched, yawning as he did so. The tom fixed his bleary eyes on his mother and asked; "What is it? I'm kinda tired."

(I already have a mentor set up for Minkkit, by the way- Deranged Llama's Asterrose!)

just a critter
Old February 20th, 2020, 12:28 PM
eternally tired

@Vessel @Estelle @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Fawnpetal was about to continue when Minkkit woke up. "Good Morning Minkkit. I was just saying that you and your siblings are going to be apprentices soon. Which means, you'll all be leaving the nursery and going to the apprentice den with the other apprentices. You'll also have to hunt for the Elders or bring them food before you eat too. Your going to be given boring apprentice duties too. It may seem bad from what i'm saying, but its actually really fun! You're going to be able to walk around camp more freely, go outside of camp with another warrior, go on patrols. And you'll get mentors that will teach you how to be warriors!"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 20th, 2020, 12:36 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
Cunningeye looked up from their washing. "I guess," they said stiffly. "Did you want something? If you're looking to go hunting, I was just about to call Lionpaw."
Asterrose gave a small smile, not letting his bluntness ruin her morning. "Dl you mind if I tag along?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't mind her joining him and Lionpaw. "I was going to go hunting, too!"
Old February 20th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@:Grimm: @Vessel @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Nightkit slightly pouted and with a flic of her tail she went sitting closer to their mom "then I want you to be my mentor" she said in a muffled voice.
Despite the fact that she was excited, a bit afraid too, It was clear that she was going to have some trouble accepting that she wouldn't be staying with their mother in the nursery anymore, but at least her brother and sister would still be there, wich was quite a relief. She glanced over to her brother Minkkit as she noticed that he had woken up as well "good morning Minkkit" she said quietly.

(Just throwing out there that I already got a mentor set up for Nightkit as well, TawnyNeedsACoffee's Thistletounge ^^ )
Old February 20th, 2020, 02:19 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@:Grimm: @Estelle @|+Tired Rose Child+|

The little tom's eyes widened in awe.

"Apprentices? ALREADY? WHOOO!"

Minkkit began pelting around the den in excitement. Eventually, he stopped, but only to grab a clump of moss and shred it to bits.

"Look, look! I'm going to be a GREAT warrior- look, I'm training already!"

He grabbed another clump of moss, claws raised to attack it.

just a critter
Closed Thread