Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:14 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:33 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2020, 02:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

As tempting as it was to have Irispaw grab some herbs while they were here, Thunderhowl determined it'd be best to wait until they could see Icestar herself and examine her symptoms. Typically this time of year brought with it whitecough and greencough, but that wasn't always the case.

With Beastspark gone, Thunderhowl returned his attention to Irispaw. "We're gonna see what's up with Icestar before we grab any herbs. For all we know, it's just the sniffles an' it'll blow over soon enough.

"If it's more serious, I'll have you grab what we need from the back of the den."
He nodded toward the off-branching hole in the wall. "We went over common illness remedies the other day, so I'll let you try to do this yourself. If you're comin' up short.. that's why I'm here."

Thunderhowl headed out of the den, flicking his tail to encourage Irispaw to follow.

[[ you can make the next post in the leader's den! ]]

[ @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 20th, 2020, 06:12 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @MagicCat99 ]

The molly's whiskers twitched in overwrought worriment, russet ears flicking back to press against her head. Sienna eyes narrowing and toned form crouching lowly, disquietude creases across her features, sanguine paws prodding uncomfortably into the earth beneath her. An exhausted, agitated sough absconding the warrior's maw, Copperhoney emits something of a low, rumbling caterwaul mixed with a yawn.
Old February 20th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

| @CheetahPelt; |

Ebonykit looked at her brother with a nod. "My face will be just fine Mirekit. I can handle it.", she meowed in a small voice. She felt like a warrior with these scratches, so it made her feel like one.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 20th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @TawnyNeedsACoffee; |

Blackfoot was walking into camp with a couple of mice that he had caught on his daily hunting trip. He would soon go on another one after resting for a bit. The clan needed as much food as they could possibly get if they were to survive. The tom was always out of camp hunting or doing something useful for the clan. Blackfoot set his catches on the pile and walked over to a place in the camp. He sat beside Fernsong. He turned to her. "Nice day isn't it Fernsong?", he asked, wanting to start a conversation. He didn't want to say anything like hello and how was your day. It was such a boring conversation with those two usual sayings.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 20th, 2020, 09:49 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Branchkit ran into the nursery. "A rat! It wants to eat us! We'll never see another sunrise!!!" he warned the other kits and queens.

Old February 20th, 2020, 09:49 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Branchkit ran into the nursery. "A rat! It wants to eat us! We'll never see another sunrise!!!" he warned the other kits and queens.

Old February 20th, 2020, 10:14 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper @BILL.

Irispaw nodded at Thunderhowl's instructions.
"Yes siree." She could feel her heart thump with anticipation, and her eyebrows furrow with thought. This was it. Her first impression. She hoped she would make a good one, with this situation at her paws. Stand tall, not small, don't fall. She had her collection of her favourite phrases in her paws as well. She would help fell Icestar's sickness, hopefully become accepted, and live the rest of her life happily. Haha, no. Of course not. A couple of deaths and tradegies, that was dope.

•••

Irispaw sauntered into the dim den, her eyes adjusting to the low light. Shaking out her fur, she ventured further in. She'd could hear her heartbeat radiate through her. Thump, thump, thump. She hoped that deputy of Icestar's was actually geniune, she didn't want a lie about the leader's attitude being nicer.
"Icestar?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 20th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@Blissie Bliss

FernSong glanced up at her Clanmate who from what she could remember was BlackFoot. She flash him a small polite smile as he spoke."Mhm, although there was a few cats who were being awfully disruptive but other then that it's indeed a nice day". The shecat stifled a small peaceful exhale as she gazed at the clearing of her clan in front of her, she had to admit ever since she's came to the clans it's been very peaceful not having to worry about being so exposed around a bunch of cats. "Taking a break?".FernSong's pale green eyes flickered onto BlackFoot her tone casual, she was usually calm with most cats unless agitated... Yeah the molly was really quick to lose her temper.
Old February 20th, 2020, 11:23 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post
. @BILL.
Snowpeach had been looking all over in camp for the gold stand in for medicine cat. She needed to talk to him, soon. It was urgent! And terrifying. Something was wrong with her and she had an idea of what it was, but she wanted an expert opinion. Or at least that was what she told herself as she searched all over the clearing, calling out Thunderhowl's name now and again; mostly, she just hoped she'd be able to get some advice on what to do and a scarred shoulder to lean on.
Thunderhowl had been trying to sweep some of the debris Bearpaw oh-so-kindly scattered throughout the den out, organizing the messiness to something more manageable..

His head jolted at the sound of his name, and his gaze felt on that tiny white she-cat who'd been assaulted near the border. Instantly, he was on the move-- limping over to her. "What's goin' on, snowflake?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 21st, 2020, 03:30 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightspot View Post
[ @MagicCat99 ]

The molly's whiskers twitched in overwrought worriment, russet ears flicking back to press against her head. Sienna eyes narrowing and toned form crouching lowly, disquietude creases across her features, sanguine paws prodding uncomfortably into the earth beneath her. An exhausted, agitated sough absconding the warrior's maw, Copperhoney emits something of a low, rumbling caterwaul mixed with a yawn.
Russetpatch perked her ears. The ginger she stood up from the opposite side of the clearing and padded towards Copperhoney. "Hey." The warrior meowed, sitting down besides her. "You okay?"

Click my dragons!
Closed Thread