Last post by taillow
Today 11:15 AM
Flooded Forest. [VA...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 11:09 AM

Old May 8th, 2024, 04:25 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"If you have to tell someone all about how scared they are, you're probably more freaked out than they are." Redmire's hackles rose and she moved closer to Talonpaw, staring unflinching at the apparently eyeless, earless, brainless slug standing in front of them as if it lorded over the meeting.

"So how about you shut your ugly trap and sit down before you embarrass yourself further and I have to make you more of a displeasure to look at than you already are?" Redmire highly doubted Talonpaw needed any sort of protection, but she wasn't going to sit around and let Fogmuzzle speak to him that way.

[ @Ian @paris - won't be posting again till there's been another with fading ]

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons
A dappled silver-and-white Bengal she-cat with blue eyes.

Don't attack.

Don't attack.

Don't attack.

Don't -

Attack.

Fogmuzzle dug thistle-sharp claws into the ground. ''The only ugly cat here is you, Redmire!'' She hissed rather defensively. She glanced at her father, hoping that Eveningthaw would back her up. As a kit, one of the things her father had done most when he visited Fogmuzzle was tell her how beautiful she looked. That was one of Fogmuzzle's most precious memories, and yet here was Redmire trying to ruin that for her. Fogmuzzle caught her father's eye, seeming to ask a question.

Am I really not as beautiful as you used to tell me?

Some cat was going to have to hold Fogmuzzle back, and that cat would either be one of the two cats she trusted here at the moment: Eveningthaw or Dusklion.

''Insulting warriors will not get you made a Lionheart,'' Fogmuzzle held her head and tail instead. ''The only thing it will get you is pain and hurt.'' Subtle threat. Smooth, Fogmuzzle.

Don't attack.

Don't attack.

Don't attack, Fogmuzzle.

Wait for Redmire to do so.

The silver-and-white warrior could hear her mother's words in her mind, though she knew that Frostyhaze wasn't with RiverClan anymore. Taking a few deep breaths, Fogmuzzle forced her fur flat. ''Get out of my sight, Redmire,'' She growled softly. ''Get out of my sight. That is all I will tell you.''

Fadingsun | @occultation // Dusklion | @taillow // Eveningthaw | @redshiftreign // Pebblesplash | @Dakotaa // Talonpaw | @Ian // Springkit | @Luminous - Forgot to mention you last time. // Wrenpaw | @Neptune. // Stickpaw | @stag

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 8th, 2024 at 04:34 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:34 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Minnowsplash bristled as the situation began to escalate. It wouldn't be a good look if Dusklion's first meeting as deputy ended in bloodshed. They rose to their paws and braced themselves, ready to charge in and be a fur wall if things went south.

@taillow @paris @redshiftreign @occultation @Dakotaa @dino. @Neptune. @Luminous @Ian
[hopefully y'all don't mind this kit existing]
The four-moon old Sunkit giggled quietly at the chaos. Chaos was good. Chaos was fun. But as quickly as the laughter came, it disappeared. The chaos turned sharp. It turned red and venomous like a cat's claws. There were cats making threats and more cats making even worse threats and... and death and exile and fighting. Sunkit's eyes widened. Talonpaw said cats could get killed for speaking out. I can't make a sound anymore. Or ever. Or else... or else I won't be able to eat good fish ever again. As the figures of Fogmuzzle and Talonpaw loomed above their head, and the air grew heavy with tension, Sunkit let out a squeak. They covered their mouth hurriedly and crouched down, attempting to blend into the ground. A muffled voice sounded out beneath the fur. I didn't say anything! Please don't kill me! I'll apologize and be sorry andneverplayanypranksagainIpromise. While it certainly hadn't been any cat's intention to scare the kit, the warriors were doing it all wrong. It made no sense to Sunkit. In their mind, Fogmuzzle was just as likely to rip a cat's throat out as Redmire, Wrenpaw or Talonpaw were; even if she claimed to be defending, she was verbally attacking an apprentice. So why were they all fighting instead of talking for justice? How could a cat that killed and threatened support the warrior code? Through the cracks in their fur, Sunkit peeked a cautious eye at the older cats. Was this their fate when they were going to be apprenticed? To be scolded and humiliated and threatened in front of the clan? It certainly wouldn't be unusual - it seemed every meeting had a fight in it. As the silence stretched out, the kit tried to hold their breath. Maybe their invisibility trick had worked after all.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; May 8th, 2024 at 04:51 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:38 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
-------------------

Another meeting, another round of chaos she returned to after a walk to clear some of the cobwebby feelings in her head. She stood and watched the scene unfold. A new warrior? From the smell it was a former kittypet. Delightful. And Berrypaw was the new medicine cat apprentice. How quaint.
Yet the situation was escalating. Didn't Fadingsun mention something about not being a disruptive nuisance at meetings? But oh no, there was something about this warrior's attitude toward Talonpaw that was not going to be tolerated.

"Disgusting is the attitude a supposed warrior has when speaking to anyone in their own Clan the way that you are,"
The black and white warrior growled to Fogmuzzle, stalking her way up to stand on the otherside of Talonpaw. "How we speak to someone is more important than what we say, and after the last scolding Fadingsun gave to all of us about this sort of behavior." The older warrior let a cold look settle on Fogmuzzle. "You have nothing to apologize for, Talonpaw. Defending your Clanmate is the right thing to do. Speaking our minds should never be discouraged, so long as the message is delivered the right way." With a flick of her plumy tail, she turned her gaze to Talonpaw, "The best thing to do now is to step back. Let the right cats handle this." Her tone held a warning, but then to offer an out, she added, "If you want, I'll teach you some fishing techniques."

@paris @Ian
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:45 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
@paris [fogmuzzle]
"Sit-" He hated doing this, but no one else could. Eveningthaw made a split second decision, one that might just save his daughter's place in the clan, and reached up and snapped his jaws firmly, though not harshly, around the skin at the back of her neck, wrenching her backwards a few inches. "-down."

Eveningthaw wasn't known for his short temper by any means, but his fuse was sparked. Ignited. Burning. The over saturated world was a flame in his chest, consuming and suffocating. Annoyance and discontent writhed within. He loved his daughter, he really did (some part of him did, at least. he valued her, appreciated her dedication to her beliefs, and wanted what was best for her. he wasn't sure if love was supposed to feel so underwhelming, even for family.) Stars have mercy, Fadingsun have mercy. His daughter was always too brash, too hot-headed, too assured. Qualities he had once praised as passion and piety he now scorned for they'd get her killed if she wasn't careful.

Through fur and skin, he growled, "Mind yourself, girl. You'll do no good threatening clanmates. Stars above, do you hear yourself!? Has all I taught you for naught?"

Why, if his jaws weren't full and he weren't pulling her back from fury and claw, he'd have dragged her aside for a lecture of the ages. He was quite well known for his stern talking-tos, and he wasn't exactly renowned as the easiest father to please or make proud. But this, especially in front of the clan, was pushing it. "There is a time, and there is a place to state your case and make your point. Daughter, now is neither nor."

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"YOU'RE NOT ICONIC.
YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM"
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:52 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

GHOSTGAZE.
He/Him | 86 Moons.

"The Prophet"

He had sat back and watched, watched it all unfold according to his visions. Ghostgaze can feel his head start to ache. Another one, he knows they starry pelted cats are watching him. He winces quietly, standing from his position. His joints cry in the faintest of pain as the blind uses his nose to travel through the clan. The large crowd that encircled the dead one. She would be dead in moment, his visions said so. The latest one send a shiver down the old tom's bones. He cannot see her expression as he draws near. The cat is vague when he speaks. Voice raspy with age as Ghostgaze simply stares at the shecat before him.

"I do not see good things for you. I see your body covered in red...you will be stuck roaming this plane of life for a lifetime....I see you dead, by one of your clanmates..soon this fate will unfold onto you. For now? You will suffer....." He whispers to her. Ghostgaze isn't known to speak openly, he normally sticks to private meetings when he does speak of a vision. He blinks slowly, head pain growing.

Grey and white pelt twisting around, he has spoken to her and that is all that called to him. Ghostgaze hates dealing with the aftermath of his visions. His own mind was a range of it's own. The eyes he feels on him is haunting. Which Leader was watching him now? Which was stalking his every move at this meeting? The warrior takes this chance to dip back into the shadows and out of the camp. His words states, he is no longer needed at this meeting.

[ @paris , Ghost man has said his peace and left LMAO]

“once in a dream i thought i could be anyone i wanted...”
--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; May 8th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:58 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
@paris [fogmuzzle]
"Sit-" He hated doing this, but no one else could. Eveningthaw made a split second decision, one that might just save his daughter's place in the clan, and reached up and snapped his jaws firmly, though not harshly, around the skin at the back of her neck, wrenching her backwards a few inches. "-down."

Eveningthaw wasn't known for his short temper by any means, but his fuse was sparked. Ignited. Burning. The over saturated world was a flame in his chest, consuming and suffocating. Annoyance and discontent writhed within. He loved his daughter, he really did (some part of him did, at least. he valued her, appreciated her dedication to her beliefs, and wanted what was best for her. he wasn't sure if love was supposed to feel so underwhelming, even for family.) Stars have mercy, Fadingsun have mercy. His daughter was always too brash, too hot-headed, too assured. Qualities he had once praised as passion and piety he now scorned for they'd get her killed if she wasn't careful.

Through fur and skin, he growled, "Mind yourself, girl. You'll do no good threatening clanmates. Stars above, do you hear yourself!? Has all I taught you for naught?"

Why, if his jaws weren't full and he weren't pulling her back from fury and claw, he'd have dragged her aside for a lecture of the ages. He was quite well known for his stern talking-tos, and he wasn't exactly renowned as the easiest father to please or make proud. But this, especially in front of the clan, was pushing it. "There is a time, and there is a place to state your case and make your point. Daughter, now is neither nor."

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons
A dappled silver-and-white Bengal she-cat with blue eyes.

Fogmuzzle let out a faint hiss as her father pulled her back. At least he had done as she'd hoped and held her back. If he hadn't, her claws would probably be lodged in Redmire's shoulders right about now.

''I'm trying, Eveningthaw, but its-'' The she-cat broke off with a gasp, stepping back.

Hard to breath.

Can't breath.

Couldn't breath.

The warrior was stepping backward, a growl rumbling in her throat and her ears flat against her head.

''Get away from me,'' Fogmuzzle hissed through gritted teeth, glaring at her father through a mind filled with panic. ''GET AWAY FROM ME.''

She unsheathed thistle-sharp claws, not bothering to hide them. Any cat who came at her would meet them face-to-face, and she hoped that Redmire was one of those cats.

Fogmuzzle continued to back away, blue gaze clouded with fear and her breathing heavy.

It was hard to breath.

No, Fogmuzzle can't breath.

She couldn't breath.

[ LAST POST UNTIL OCCULTATION POSTS WITH FADING. I was told I could only post twice and now I've posted like five- and I didn't know so don't yell at meeeeee ]

[ mentions - only mentioning a few. ]

Dusklion | @taillow // Mistyshard | @starry // Eveningthaw | @redshiftreign // Ghostgaze | @stag - she ain't dying no time soon sorry to tell ya. she didn't do anything to deserve death

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 8th, 2024 at 05:00 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

He hardly even had time to call out the names of his new deputy and medicine cat apprentice when in Riverclan fashion started to fall apart. Seabreeze had expected things to fall apart after Dusklion was named because he new there was already talk around it, about how people had guessed and how people gossiped about Dusklion's burst during a meeting that felt all too long ago. He expected backlash about the deputy and leader being siblings, about biased, about that outburst, heck even bringing up Dusklion's words on Birdsnow at the last meeting. ( Was it last meeting? It feels like that was forever ago. ) Wrenpaw was not really the first likely, but the loudest and following shortly after was a warrior that Seabreeze wasn't very familiar with but...he quickly started to hate. Seabreeze does not use that word lightly. But he means it. Hate. Very few things can make you painted with that word in Seabreeze's mind, but this so called warrior, because she does not deserve her name, hit all of the marks in just seconds into speaking. Then continued to dig her own grave deeper and deeper.

The lionheart barely heard the sounds of Cherryswirl beside him, the calm against the storm, but he hadn't the time to focus on it either as a back and forth really between reason and...whatever it could be called that Fogmuzzle was doing, calling for. Tarnishing the ranks of lionhearts and high ranks alike with each call that they would back her up, as though threatening clanmates, not only clanmates but children was something that Dusklion, that Fadingsun, that Mistyshard, that he himself would do. No, Seabreeze was not one to give death threats to children, Seabreeze was not one to threaten proper warriors for protecting Riverclan's youth against someone who has been deemed a threat because that is what Fogmuzzle was now. Seabreeze has decided that she was a threat, and the words of Fadingsun came to mind as he got to his paws. It felt like he was walking in slow motion as he approached Fogmuzzle, planning to come between Redmire, Stickpaw, Starlingflight, Talonpaw. Fadingsun had told Seabreeze when the tom had first been named a lionheart that his leader would prefer that he put his paw down at the wrong time than not doing it at all because that meant cats could die.

Only one cat would die if she did not listen to him, she was braindead to her fellow warriors, claiming that she was being true to her name threatening children of her own clan. Then even her own deputy as Dusklion expressed her dislike of Fogmuzzle but the warrior continued her snarling. She was going to hurt Redmire, hurt Starlingflight, hurt Talonpaw or any other apprentice. Cloverpaw's form flashed in his mind, was this what happened when that outsider decided to kill her, did that outsider ring with the same disgusting righteousness. Seabreeze did not know, but he was not going to find out. Then Eveningthaw was pulling her back, but the damage was done and Seabreeze was not allowing a threat to remain in camp. She has shown her inability to handle herself, she has shown her willingness to throw teeth and claw against her fellow warriors, apprentices, and high ranks alike. If she had good intentions then they were swept away in Seabreeze's tunnel like fury.

The river cried his anger, its unforgivingness of its gaping maw became clear to him in this moment. That cats like Fogmuzzle were allowed to live when cats like Cloverpaw, like Flutterpaw, and so many more were killed. The river takes, but the river gives. The river gave Seabreeze to Riverclan for a purpose and right now that purpose, through the claws it forged with its rapids, with teeth that it sharpened with its drowning grief, was to protect Riverclan. Seabreeze stalked after Fogmuzzle as the molly feared something that he didn't know, and he didn't care. Seabreeze came to her with a snarl, watching her claws, but he did not care for the danger they threatened. Fogmuzzle could not hurt him in a way that mattered, even if she lashed his eyes, bit his throat, for the river ebbs and the river flows and Seabreeze was put in its current for one thing.

"Fogmuzzle, you are to leave with me from this meeting now. You are a threat to this clan and you are a threat to the cats inside of it. Get to your paws, and walk yourself out of Riverclan's camp."

To protect or to die trying.
[ @paris - Fogmuzzle | @taillow - Dusklion | @occultation - Fadingsun ]
[ Tagging you Tal and Occult so you are aware of Seabreeze's decision. ]
[ As you said paris, please don't post until fading does, if you wish, I think making a post in the general territory is allowed but we may want to see Dusk and Fading's ruling first :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 8th, 2024 at 05:20 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:19 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon couldn't believe what she was hearing. First Wrenpaw, a cat that had very loud opinions that were voiced with a healthy dose of malice (yay). Owltalon was slightly annoyed at the speaking out thing. Sure, Wrenpaw had some reasonable concerns, but it sounded far less reasonable in a clan meeting. Y'know, where things are supposed to be civil? Regardless, the deputy naming seemed to really have ticked her off considering the fact that Wrenpaw didn't talk much during meetings. Owltalon has always seen Dusklion's outburst as a things in the past and fully believed that the she-cat had made up for her mistakes like any good cat would. But that wasn't enough for a good amount of cats here.

Her stern glance at Wrenpaw turned into one of concern as Fogmuzzzle piped up as well. She new it all started out in good faith, but then she threatened the apprentice. Owltalon was far from Wrenpaw's biggest fan, but threats were reserved for cats in other clans as well as cats who actually served as a huge threat to Riverclan. But Wrenpaw was no threat... Honestly the only threat she could see was Fogmuzzzle.

The situation escalated like snakes slithering up rocks. Yelling, more threats, protection, more yelling. Okay, no more waiting, now was a time to step in. She gave Eveningthaw a thankful nod as the tom dragged Fogmuzzzle a few mouse-lengths away from Talonpaw whom was guarding Wrenpaw with his life. That's a kind of dedication she'd like to see in battle. Then again, a loud mouth was something she didn't want to see.

"Enough," she called, her brown paws thundering to put a border between the cats. She looked at them with equally concerned looks. "Fogmuzzzle, please shut your maw." She said simply, fluffing herself up so that the warrior hopefully couldn't see the two apprentices from behind her. "We don't want a fight to break out. I'll be staying right here." Owltalon said firmly, her paws planted in the ground.

She couldn't believe this cat, demanding Talonpaw apologize, claiming that he was scared. Fogmuzzzle was shaping out to be a bully with all her taunting. While Wrenpaw should've kept her maw clasped shut as well she wasn't about to talk any more. This night was Berrypaw's night as well as any other cats, the newly appointed medicine cat apprentice didn't deserve that.

"Both of you, all of you, sit down."

Then Seabreeze stalked up to the warrior and ordered her out of camp. Owltalon unbristiled her fur as the lionheart spoke. Dang, he looked as angry as... Well as ever.

Tags: @paris
@Neptune.
@redshiftreign
@lilith
@Dolomedes

(I might've missed some people AHHHH
Whoops, Seabreeze beat me to it lol!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; May 8th, 2024 at 05:21 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:19 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Okay, Fallenwish would probably be okay to come back to the meeting now. She was still angry, but less. She could handle anything that would realistically happen at a meeting. Unless like someone died, but what were the chances of that?

She made her way down to the clearing to see what was going on. Oh well that was just wonderful. She didn't know what was going on until she observed a bit more.

It seemed Fogmuzzle had threatened someone and that's how it started. She looked directly in the idiot's face. She wasn't supposed to talk, but surely this was an exception? Maybe it was hopping on the bandwagon, but threatened violence was pretty serious. "What makes you think it's a good idea to threaten to hurt someone during a meeting? I'm sorry if I shouldn't say something."

[ @paris - I don't know who else to ping ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:38 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Honestly.

Adderpaw was at a lost of words to say, she zoned out for a moment and everyone was at each others throats again. A migraine was what she gained from all this screaming. Ugh. She would try and say something about it but there was already a swarm of cats yelling and she really didn't feel like making her migraine any worse than it already was. "Yaaay... Dusk is deputy.. Congratz Berrypaw!" She mumbled out the first part but the cheer for the medicine cat was genuine.

What was the words for it? Adderpaw wrecked her pounding skull to figure it out.

Nepotism

That was the word. It didn't make Adderpaw any happy that Fadingsun was picking his sister for the deputy, that was supposed to be her spot. Yet.. Adderpaw was a single born kit. Not a strange thing for a first litter. Her parents were missing so there was no chance of her having brothers and sisters bound by blood. Maybe her tune would be different if she had been. She shrugged it off. When she becomes a warrior she knows she getting deputy. Hopefully with Dusk leaving the spot, while disappointed about this she did NOT want anyone to die. Unlike the cats yelling right now? Maybe? Her head hurt to much to really understand the situation.