Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by silver.
Today 06:34 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:19 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:59 AM
Search Party!
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 05:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2019, 03:01 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

"Snailblossom! Snailblossom!" Foxpudge chanted his friend's name warmly, beaming at the newly named warrior. "Congratulations! It's about time your ceremony was done-- you've deserved this for a long time."
@Bliss Girl

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 8th, 2019, 04:07 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

@Fuzzyfeline

Nightkit had placed himself in the back, hoping this wasn't what he thought it was. Then on the other paw, if he was correct in his guess, this would get him away from his mother and her constant ignorance. But the nagging fear - no, it was worry, not fear. He would not allow himself to feel the latter. The nagging worry that his mentor would be someone who wouldn't understand, someone that would jump to the conclusion that he could indeed talk, and would push and push him for it. He would pray to StarClan if that was what would be needed for him to get a mentor that would be left in the belief that he was simply born mute. The black tom had never spoken to anyone.

His name was called, and he lowered his head for a short second. He would have to step forward, listen to all the voices up front, the voices of warriors and elders. This was a nightmare coming true, there was no escaping this. Soot black paws hesitantly padded forward to stand by the rock. He kept his gaze fixated to the grass and just waited for it to be over, waited for his name to be called so he could touch noses with his mentor and then slump back to the back again.

His name wasn't called. Brightstar took the two other kits and then proceeded on to the 'paw's like she had forgotten him. Or as if he was called up for another reason. His weak chest started to move hastily as his breathing quickened, what if he was going to be exiled, for being half-clan!? Where would he go, what would he do? Could he live in the forest alone, on the run? But what of the rogues? All these thoughts, ideas and calculations went through his mind, until he finally heard his name called. This was it.

As soon as Brightstar started speaking the words, Nightkit got confused. It was an apprentice ceremony, but then why had she waited til last? A single, quick throught crossed his mind that maybe it was because it was against some rule to exile kits, but then she spoke the words. I will be your mentor. These words shocked him, but it was all positive. He had conversed with Brightstar alone before, he wasn't afraid of her voice. She wouldn't give him any trouble that way. The small tom calmed down almost instantly, shoulders slumping down from their formerly tense state. Now all he could do was wait for her to finish, but then what? Would she take him out somewhere immediately? Nightpaw, as he was now supposed to think himself of, wondered if she didn't have some leader duties to tend to. How would that work out with an apprentice, he wondered?

As she leaped down from the rock, he took a hesitant step towards her. He didn't know whether he should let her approach, or go to her on his own. So all it became was a step or two towards her. His icy blue eyes were shining of curiousity and wonder, the gears in his mind still grinding against each other. There could be nothing bad about this, right?

Last edited by Spirit; November 8th, 2019 at 12:58 PM.
Old November 8th, 2019, 05:33 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

Littlewish staged a gasp.
"Oh my! It seems I have encountered a fierce warrior! Please have mercy!" He cried, pretending to cower in fright. He smiled, gazing at the kit, "I'm invading your territory! What will you do!?"

"I'll.... pounce on you! RAWRRRRRRR!" He flung himself at the warrior, softpaws grasping his flanks. "Get out, RiverClan fishbreath!"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 8th, 2019, 05:36 AM

Quote:

@sunflowerseed @Nebby

Runningkit- oops, Runningpaw, smiled, dipping her head respectfully to Brightstar. She hurried over to Topazpaw and Springtail, her new mentor, as well as Littlewish. She ran around them in big cricles, skidding to a stop as Topazpaw landed.
"Apprentices, wow, we're so old, we'll be elders so soon!" She mewed, astonished. She turned to Springtail, "Can we pleeeaaase train with Topazpaw?"

~~~

Littlewish laughed heartily at the two apprentices. They were so full of energy. He gazed down proudly at Topazpaw, puffing out his chest.
"Well rascal, before we do that, we should show you where that all is! A territory tour would be just fine for now." He mewed, glancing a t Springtail, "And I'm sure you can join us, Runningpaw."

Topazpaw beemed. "See the territory? Oh, yes please!" He kneeded his paws on the dirt of the clearing in excitement.

•••

Character Site
Old November 8th, 2019, 08:03 AM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Sitting tall in her den Brightstar tried to look professional and confident. This was her first case of having a trespasser on WindClan's territory since she became leader. "So, my warriors tell me you were on WindClan land. Are you aware you were trespassing?" She asked, narrowing her brown eyes a bit. She didn't know why the tom was here or if he was a treat to WindClan. For all she knew he was here to attack or scout for land. Bright knew nothing of the loner, but she attended to find out.
Scratch considered this for a second. He was nervous... He knew, however, that his showing with Icestar was pathetic... Now he needed to show Brightstar he had guts. He perked up. "I wish to join WindClan!" He said, as confidently as he could muster. He was nervous as crap, but determined to not show it as he waited for her response...

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 8th, 2019, 08:18 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Pebblepaw looked up in surprise upon hearing his own name being called. He knew his time was due, but he had nearly grown used to not having a mentor. When Brightstar called his name a second time he had to stop himself from running in circles of excitement. Wow, wow, wow! This is really happening! The fact that this was his second Apprentice Ceremony, this time in a new clan, didn't put a damper on his happiness in the slightest. He looked around at the cats in the clearing... His heart skipped a beat when he couldn't see Stormlily, Nightwhisker, or Silverpaw. Don't be silly, they're back in Riverclan. He shook the thoughts out of his head. I should focus on the present. It felt like every second lasted a minute when he waited for Brightstar to call out the name of his mentor. "... Moorfoot-" wait what? Pebblepaw blinked. Did Brightstar just say... Moorfoot ? He stood frozen for a second before the realization came. Moorfoot! Moorfoot is going to be my mentor! Hé couldn't have wished for anything better. I guess he really told the truth when he said everything was going to be fine! He realized he should go up and greet his mentor. This time, he couldn't help it. Pebblepaw ran up to Moorfoot with a spring in his step, then darted around him once before settling down before him. Pebblepaw didn't say anything, but his eyes glittered in enough joy that everyone in the clan could probably tell what he felt. Moorfoot pushed out his chest in pride when he and Pebblepaw nuzzled eachother. This was going to be so great!
Old November 8th, 2019, 09:26 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

| @ponyapan |
Topazpaw was in the clearing. He placed a stick down, going to the other side of the clearing and turning around, crouching and staring at the stick. Okay Topazpaw. The stick is a RiverClan warrior. Break it to pieces! He pounced at the stick, snapping it as his paws landed square in the middle. Take that, RiverClan fishbreath!

•••

Character Site
Old November 8th, 2019, 10:20 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

@sunflowerseed @Nebby

Runningkit- oops, Runningpaw, smiled, dipping her head respectfully to Brightstar. She hurried over to Topazpaw and Springtail, her new mentor, as well as Littlewish. She ran around them in big cricles, skidding to a stop as Topazpaw landed.
"Apprentices, wow, we're so old, we'll be elders so soon!" She mewed, astonished. She turned to Springtail, "Can we pleeeaaase train with Topazpaw?"

~~~

Littlewish laughed heartily at the two apprentices. They were so full of energy. He gazed down proudly at Topazpaw, puffing out his chest.
"Well rascal, before we do that, we should show you where that all is! A territory tour would be just fine for now." He mewed, glancing a t Springtail, "And I'm sure you can join us, Runningpaw."

The tom looked proudly at his new apprentice, giving our a hearty chuckle at her excitement. "Oh the elders wouldn't be happy to hear you calling them old now." He teased, then nuzzled the top of his apprentices head. Springtail nodded his head, shaking his fluffy fur. "We would love to join you and Topazpaw, Littlewish."He then gave a playfully smug smile. "Maybe tomorrow we can teach them how to clean nests, and gets tics off the elders."He winked at Littlewish.
@Starstruck @Nebby

Last edited by sunflowerseed; November 8th, 2019 at 10:21 AM.
Old November 8th, 2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The tom looked proudly at his new apprentice, giving our a hearty chuckle at her excitement. "Oh the elders wouldn't be happy to hear you calling them old now." He teased, then nuzzled the top of his apprentices head. Springtail nodded his head, shaking his fluffy fur. "We would love to join you and Topazpaw, Littlewish."He then gave a playfully smug smile. "Maybe tomorrow we can teach them how to clean nests, and gets tics off the elders."He winked at Littlewish.
@Starstruck @Nebby
@Lilyfur2 @sunflowerseed
Topazpaw looked horrified for a moment, looking at Runningpaw. "Oh please not that!" He moaned. "Not the elders! Not ticks!" Yuck! Mousebile, ughhhh!

•••

Character Site
Old November 8th, 2019, 11:08 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
| @ponyapan |
Topazpaw was in the clearing. He placed a stick down, going to the other side of the clearing and turning around, crouching and staring at the stick. Okay Topazpaw. The stick is a RiverClan warrior. Break it to pieces! He pounced at the stick, snapping it as his paws landed square in the middle. Take that, RiverClan fishbreath!
Pebblepaw was so excited that he just couldn't slow down- literally.
He had worked so hard, and had just caught his first rabbit, so he wanted to bring it back to the fresh kill pile as fast as possible. He just couldn't resist to stretch his legs a bit more, and he sprinted as fast as he could into the clearing.
His mind didn't move as fast as his mind though, and suddenly there was another cat in front of him- "Watch out!!" he we warned with a yell.
Closed Thread