Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM

Old August 31st, 2020, 04:24 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

This girl was utterly ditzy. Waspkit couldn't decide if that was cute, funny, or straight up cringe? All three, apparently. "You seem a little queer? Someone drop you on your head as a kitten or something?" Waspkit scoffed.

All this frog talk made his tiny stomach hungry. He shuffled over to the prey pile, picking up a small minnow fish that was just his size. "I'm shadowclan through and through but I bet I'll be the best swimmer this clan has ever seen!' Waspkit had nothing to prove but that wasn't going to stop him declaring his future plans.

@fuzzysocks

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old August 31st, 2020, 04:36 AM
Baby

My Mood: Angelic

@Romulus

The comment stung a bit, though Ruepaw let it slide, choosing to ignore it rather than confront her new friend. Maybe he was just teasing her? That's what friends do... right? RIGHT?

A shiver went down her spine at the mention of Shadowclan, causing the fur on her neck to stand up. "What do you mean you're Shadowclan?" She asked tentatively.
Old August 31st, 2020, 06:00 AM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Mosspaw thinks for a second before saying, "Uh, I don't know, maybe hunting? I already know how to swim." He doesn't mention how he's secretly terrified to start battle training, or that he doesn't want to swim after he failed last time he tried. He flicks his ear and looks down at his paws, trying to stifle another yawn. @Zero
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old August 31st, 2020, 07:43 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Basilkit bounds into the clearing. She couldn't wait to become an apprentice! Sure, it would be a while, but she could still look forward to it! "Skyclan sounds cool," she muttered to herself.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old August 31st, 2020, 07:44 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Waspkit snorted loudly with laughter, grinning widely. "That was a bit gay!" He giggled, pouncing onto the other molly with a loud squeak. He sounded like a dogs Chew toy.
Shellkit squealed with laughter, “You’re gay!” She said jokingly. As he ounces on her she rolled out of the was and sprang up to get a better position. “Are you trying to fight me! Shellstar?!?” She said loudly but she broke down laughing after a second.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 31st, 2020, 01:17 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @soot
Otter slammed a paw to his face, exaggerating playful, self-targeted annoyance. He huffed. "What a mousebrain I am, letting you in on the secret too early!" Ottersplash laughed then, the sound easy and carefree, like it was second nature. "Don't rat me out to Lionstar. I can't be demoted on my first week." He shuddered. "The embarrassment."

Otter's amber eyes sparkled with amusement when Sootpaw played along with the ridiculous scenario. "Rock rescuer, that fits you! Except it kinda sounds like you rescue...ya know, rocks. But we can make it work."

The second time she did it, Otter noticed Soot lick her paw. He frowned. "Did you hurt yourself?" Padding closer, Otter nudged Soot's paw with his nose, checking it over for damage. Sure enough! Little scratches. Small...but they probably stung.

Looking back to Soot, Ottersplash shook his head solemnly. "Alas... the price of rock-rescuing. Constant danger. How about we have Fawnsqueak uh- check you over?"

Old August 31st, 2020, 02:39 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze lounged about in a sunny grassy space. She wondered if she’d ever get back to work. She loved her kits but life was getting boring now that they were older.

(Open)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 31st, 2020, 03:55 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellifluentCurator View Post
Mosspaw thinks for a second before saying, "Uh, I don't know, maybe hunting? I already know how to swim." He doesn't mention how he's secretly terrified to start battle training, or that he doesn't want to swim after he failed last time he tried. He flicks his ear and looks down at his paws, trying to stifle another yawn. @Zero
Coastbreeze nodded. "That sounds like a plan to me," He chirped without a second thought, knowing they would get to the more exciting stuff like battle training eventually. He just hoped he was able to figure out how to teach him when that time came. Fishing, he could do. It was something he had gotten pretty good at over the moons of his own apprenticeship. "Follow me, then." He meowed, leading the way to the cattail pond.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 31st, 2020, 05:26 PM
fae/she/they

They almost couldn't believe it. Were they really related? The name Bumblebelly was all too familiar. Reminiscent of a father they never got to meet... it was a bit sad. Perhaps they'd have a chance to meet him someday.

"S-so you know... Flyfur... and Bumblebelly?" Mothkit questioned quietly, still hiding a ways back behind Cicadakit. "I guess... maybe you are nice then... I don't know..." It still didn't really make sense to them. They'd have to (reluctantly) explore this for themself. Working the courage to finally move forward, Mothkit walked up to Waspkit, sniffing tentatively at the kit. "I still don't... g-get it... how do you know... all of this? And... how are you... related?" The kit's ears flattened, looking back to Cicadakit to check if he had any better idea of this whole situation, though it wasn't conclusive in any way... Mothkit walked away, a mixture of frustration and confusion present as they watched Waspkit from a distance, head tilted in endless confusion. This only raised more questions than answers...

@Romulus @Slushie
Old August 31st, 2020, 06:02 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart was ready to answer but was suddenly taken aback as she realized what the answer was.
"Well, ummm, I'm friends with Foxblaze, though she's busy in the nursery. And ummmm, Berryscorch is nice to me, though we haven't really spoken. So, yeah, I guess."
Gingerpaw kept quiet for a moment at the mention of his adopted sister, Berryscorch, and rolled onto his stomach. He hadn't thought about it a while but.. "I battled Berryscorch once," he paused for a short moment "she had rather interesting techniques.. Especially for someone who didn't seem like they could be that far into their training at the time" he glanced back at Lotusheart, partially to see if she understood what he was getting at.