Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:10 PM

Old August 31st, 2020, 11:53 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Gingerpaw kept quiet for a moment at the mention of his adopted sister, Berryscorch, and rolled onto his stomach. He hadn't thought about it a while but.. "I battled Berryscorch once," he paused for a short moment "she had rather interesting techniques.. Especially for someone who didn't seem like they could be that far into their training at the time" he glanced back at Lotusheart, partially to see if she understood what he was getting at.
Lotusheart looked at him and the inner workings of her brain clicked. So, Berryscorch was a Dark Forest trainee. She should have known.
"I myself battled her in the apprentice tournament and she defeated me." was all she said aloud.
Old September 1st, 2020, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

"mhm! I do! Why?" She meowed.

StonePaw would flinch, maybe she shouldn’t have brought it up.
”Oh uh, I was just feeling nostalgic.”
Old September 1st, 2020, 04:10 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Dipper
Ottersplash was in one of his good moods—the kind he got right before doing something spontaneous. His fur prickled with anticipation of something. That was, until some cat asked if he wouldn’t mind going on an unofficial hunting patrol, cause the fresh kill pile needed some love. He had several ideas of how to spend the nice, sunny afternoon—but hunting wasn’t one of them.

Eh—whatever. Otter could still salvage it; making the best of things was what he did best. For instance. It wasn’t exactly rebelling to, ya know, hunt in a location he wanted to hunt in, right? Say—Lionsbeach? And it wasn’t a bad thing to bring another cat he enjoyed being around. Why would it be? As long as they spent some of their time hunting, who cared how fun the trip was?

When he was ready to leave, Otter emerged from the warrior’s den. He watched cats come and go in the clearing, trying to decide which one he wanted to spend an afternoon alongside.

After a moment of searching, Ottersplash caught sight of Frozenpaw. Hmmm. That could be interesting. Otter hadn’t talked much with them, so he didn’t really have a good read on their personality yet. But—wasn’t that the fun of it? Spontaneity? Going with your gut feeling? Whatever they ended up being like, Otter was optimistic he’d be able to match their energy. Sometimes it just took the right icebreaker, or maybe a ridiculous joke thrown in for good measure and boom: new friend.

Ottersplash scanned the clearing around them, cautious only till it was pretty clear Lionstar wouldn’t like… jump out of a bush or something in protest. Then? He decided to just go for it. If they weren’t comfortable, Frozenaw could just tell him, and that would be fine. But besides the whole being spontaneous thing, it would be kinda nice to know them a little more.

Hey there, Frozenpaw!” Ottersplash padded towards them with a wide grin on his face. Despite the two being pretty much acquaintances, his tone was warm and carefree, as if he was talking to a good friend. Sunlight sparkled in Otter’s honey-eyes when he raised a cat-brow. “Up for a little adventure? As in hunting. I'd get too bored if I went alone.

Old September 1st, 2020, 09:09 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzysocks View Post
@Romulus

The comment stung a bit, though Ruepaw let it slide, choosing to ignore it rather than confront her new friend. Maybe he was just teasing her? That's what friends do... right? RIGHT?

A shiver went down her spine at the mention of Shadowclan, causing the fur on her neck to stand up. "What do you mean you're Shadowclan?" She asked tentatively.
He dragged the tiny minnow over towards wherever the apprentice was bouncing about next. He wondered if mentioning ones lineage was even that big of a deal? Waspkit bit his lip. "Well yeah, I mean what I said. I'm pure Shadowclan!" And proudly so. He decided to leave the last part out.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 1st, 2020, 09:35 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Shellkit squealed with laughter, “You’re gay!” She said jokingly. As he ounces on her she rolled out of the was and sprang up to get a better position. “Are you trying to fight me! Shellstar?!?” She said loudly but she broke down laughing after a second.
"Hell yeah I'm gay!" Truth be told, Waspkit didn't even know what gay meant. He knew Bumblebelly was that but otherwise? Clueless. In a matter of seconds the small kit was suddenly a fluffy ball of energied fuzz. "I, Waspstar, challenge you to a fight!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 1st, 2020, 09:43 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
"Hell yeah I'm gay!" Truth be told, Waspkit didn't even know what gay meant. He knew Bumblebelly was that but otherwise? Clueless. In a matter of seconds the small kit was suddenly a fluffy ball of energied fuzz. "I, Waspstar, challenge you to a fight!"
Shellkit laughed so hard her sides hurt, “Ok then I’ll be gay with you.” He said through the last of the giggles. She vaguely knew it meant you liked boys.

She quickly reared up and tried to stomp on Waspstar “You won’t win!” She tried to growl but it came out as more of a squeak.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 1st, 2020, 02:31 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @elysian

he was bored. boredom wasn't good. well, it was good, because boredom not being good would be mean towards boredom, but boredom wasn't.. interesting. which was the whole point of boredom, but whateverrrr. glancing around the clearing, dayheart's green eyes landed on a certain beanpaw. beanie!!! he remembered the lad from when they'd done those camp expansions!! but.. why did he look so.. 'blah'?? dayheart couldn't let beanpaw be 'eh' without him. nope!

walking over, dayheart took a seat in front of the apprentice, reaching over to aim a few pats at beanpaw's head. "beanpaw! hi beanpaw!" dayheart offered a bright smile before glancing at the ground. "so," pause -- how would he go about this? "erm," another pause -- he didn't want to come off too strong, y'know? "what's got ya.." more awkward pausing - dayheart had to make sure he didn't make beanpaw any 'blah'-er. "-- lookin' so.. un-okay??" dayheart finished his question, looking at the apprentice curiously.

"y'know what, don''t tell me if you don't wanna! but i have an idea!!! do you want a hug??? of course, it's perfectly fine if you don't want a hug, because hugs are.. well, i don't know, hugs are hugs, maybe you aren't touchy touchy, or maybe you'd prefer a pat, because pats are just as lovely as hugs, only less touchy touchy, but hugs are warmer and usually more comforting, but maybe pats are still better, and i don't know if you like pats over hugs or hugs over pats or pats over pats or hugs over hugs or or or something i don't know, or you could just have my moral support with no hugs or pats because maybe you don't want either, or maybe you don't want my moral support either in which case, i'm sorry but you're always going to have my moral support!" dayheart rambled, panting as he talked on with a lack of breath in his lungs.... oops.
Old September 1st, 2020, 02:54 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @StealthWarrior

Stormtalon hadn't fully processed that he was Bluepaw's mentor. Even as he waited for his apprentice to arrive on their first day of training, it felt strange. He'd avoided this for so long. How did Lionstar finally catch him? Storm knew it wasn't personal, obviously. And yet-- he wished the RiverClan leader never put this responsibility on him. Someone else would've been a better fit, ask any cat.

Unfortunately, following that line of thought was like following a bunny trail: pointless, unless you were WindClan. It didn't matter what he wanted or didn't want. Lionstar named him a mentor, the apprentice was his responsibility, and whether he liked it or not- Storm would ensure Bluepaw acquired the proper training needed to advance. It was as simple as that. No use complaining about it.

Storm flicked his tabby tail, scanning the clearing. He was early, of course. Bluepaw had a good amount of time yet to arrive without being late. The sleek river-cat sat calmly on his haunches, mouth closed, sharp green eyes observant while he waited. He savored the bit of calm before the storm of questions, excitement and energy sure to come. Perhaps Storm would stop by the nursery after training and tell Brightkit all about it.

Old September 1st, 2020, 03:56 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Wavepaw looked around, bored. Wanting some action.
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old September 1st, 2020, 05:41 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

[Private] @Redtalon.
Frostpaw had crept behind the nursery slowly wondering if Brightkit had come. She sat down licking her paw for a minute all of the blind moves she had trained herself, flashed through her mind. A cat maybe taking advantage of her blindness and heading for her back, she would jump up and down roll on her back, and if water near by, swim. If they try to sneak up on her, because she had been also training her sense's and the ground movements she would spin around jump at them and nip them, perhaps if they pin her down she would play dead? And more of her moves popped into her mind, daydreaming waiting for brightkit. { @Redtalon. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!