Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:39 PM

Old September 29th, 2020, 05:54 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I.......didn't realize you were blind. Brightpaw mumbled, a bit embarassed. But she had only seen Chicorybee's back! How was she supposed to tell? It wasn't like the warrior was see-through! Right? How was she supposed to tell? She should probably explain that. I mean, I only really saw your back, and then I was kind of short, so I didn't really look at your face, and I couldn't tell. Then, Chicorybee offered to take her out of camp! Cool! She must not be that mad after all! Right? That seemed correct. So, hopping to her feet, her optimism fully restored, she asked Where are we trekking to? Is it somewhere cool? Hopefully it would be somewhere cool! Or somewhere with lots of prey, so she could catch some, and show she wasn't just annoying. This was going to be great! @Arie
[decided just to throw it here]

Goodness, could this apprentice not just shut up? Chicorybee was quite happy by the fact that she'd taken Brightpaw out on this supposed learning trip. In truth she would just abandon Brightpaw here at the border and wait and see what would happen. That would be fun wouldn't it just be. Maybe if they were lucky a rabid Shadowclan cat would come past but the no-eyed molly highly doubted it. "Do you know where we are?" she questioned as she lifted her paw, mud clinging to it and shook it so the mud flung everywhere. "Does your nose at least work better than your eyes?" She hoped so, it would seem to be the luck of Chicorybee if she ended up with an apprentice here who could neither use her nose nor her ears or eyes. But this was the fun part and sitting down by the border, close to a tree she waited for Brightpaw to answer her question. As soon as the apprentice would turn her back on her, she would be up the tree and hopefully the apprentice would be left without a clue to where the warrior had gone up and panic because she was left alone.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 29th, 2020, 09:16 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Brightpaw had been happily skipping through the forest, after Chicorybee, when they stopped. Immediately, she smelled the disgusting scent of another clan. Ugh! Why couldn't they smell as nice as Thunderclan? When asked where they were, she was quite pleased. She knew the answer! We're at the border with Shadowclan! Cause I can smell their grossness! she chirped, turning to gaze at the pine trees. Taking a curious step forward, she whipped around as a splatter of mud hit her back. But......where was Chicorybee? Where did she go? She couldn't see her? Unfortunately for Chicorybee, Brightpaw didn't panic. Instead, she figured it was some kind of game. Or training. YEAH! It was a sniffer test! Her nose close to the ground, she sniffed along, starting to wander off the way they had come. @Arie
Old October 1st, 2020, 07:50 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Hollowknight ]

The ginger molly glanced behind her shoulder as she approached the border. "Hurry up and get over here Rowanstem" Blazingbranch hissed. She was now walking along the border, heading for a bush to mark the territory. Her ears were pricked for any signs of horrible ShadowClan as she went on with doing her task. Another glance back proved to the warrior that the tom was still in sight. He better hurry up before I shed him. The molly wasn't the most patient cat. She liked to do most things very quickly, which included walking, so a guess was that the poor tom was padding towards her at a normal pace, not her fast one.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 10:37 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Blizzardpaw decided it was best for him to leave, so he called Doeflame, and she helped him get to the Thunderclan - Shadowclan border, so he could ask Buckstar for mercy. @gs29513. He also hoped he could find Dawnrunner... @Evie
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 2nd, 2020, 10:55 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
Blizzardpaw decided it was best for him to leave, so he called Doeflame, and she helped him get to the Thunderclan - Shadowclan border, so he could ask Buckstar for mercy. @gs29513. He also hoped he could find Dawnrunner... @Evie
--*Dawnfern--
-Dawnfern-

Dawnfern was patrolling near the ShadowClan border. She admitted it, she was looking for Blizzardpaw. Then she saw him. And he didn't seem to be in the best condition... "Blizzardpaw!"

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old October 2nd, 2020, 11:12 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie View Post

--*Dawnfern--
-Dawnfern-

Dawnfern was patrolling near the ShadowClan border. She admitted it, she was looking for Blizzardpaw. Then she saw him. And he didn't seem to be in the best condition... "Blizzardpaw!"
"Hi Dawnfern". Blizzardpaw rasped. "I... need to go see Buckstar, I'll explain on the way". He mewed and began to drag himself across the border.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old October 2nd, 2020, 11:24 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
"Hi Dawnfern". Blizzardpaw rasped. "I... need to go see Buckstar, I'll explain on the way". He mewed and began to drag himself across the border.
Dawnfern nodded, and stayed next to Blizzardpaw.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old October 2nd, 2020, 12:08 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Doeflame felt her heart heavy, as she watched Blizzardpaw slip across the border, after the Thunderclan warrior. He had been a good cat, that was certain. Goodbye. I'm.......so sorry. she called, before turning tail and slipping into the Shadowclan undergrowth. She didn't really want to go back, but if she had to to help get rid of Dawnstar.......then so be it. @Bramblefire01
Old October 2nd, 2020, 12:54 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Doeflame felt her heart heavy, as she watched Blizzardpaw slip across the border, after the Thunderclan warrior. He had been a good cat, that was certain. Goodbye. I'm.......so sorry. she called, before turning tail and slipping into the Shadowclan undergrowth. She didn't really want to go back, but if she had to to help get rid of Dawnstar.......then so be it. @Bramblefire01
Blizzardpaw watched his mentor, no not his mentor, his mentor hated him. Doeflame tried harder than a mentor. She tried like a friend. "Goodluck with Littlepaw". He mewed after her, and followed Dawnfern deep into thunderclan territory.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old October 3rd, 2020, 01:57 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Windstrike
[ @Snowy The Alpha Wolf ]

Windstike led the cats out to the border, tail held high behind him as he wondered how long it would take Stardust to catch up. No matter, he didn't need her anyways. He could handle a few scrawny Thunderclanners any day. Shaking the thoughts out his head, he sniffed along the ground, checking for anything out of the ordinary as he marked the border. Seemed all normal so far, nothing out of place. 'Stupid cats don't even know how to start a good border fight probably,' he thought to himself, letting out a small chuckle as he picked up pace. The faster he was back at camp the better.

[Gonna move this along since it's been a while]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.