Today 01:03 PM

Old November 10th, 2022, 09:23 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@NinjaBloss @Sklee @Ashcloud the WindClanner @Estelle
---
Disappointment bubbled within Featherflame as one by one each patrolmate came up empty. There were no signs Fawnpaw had come through the beach area, no matter how hard the warrior had hoped there would be. If she had been found elsewhere - hopefully perfectly fine - someone would have came and gotten them. Despite every capable warrior and apprentice coming out to look for her, Little Fawn was still missing.

"She isn't here." She called to her patrol mates with an unusual lack of energy. One front gray paw splashed down in the water in frustration, covering her spotted fur in salty water. Hopefully no one else was close enough to get sprayed as well. They didn't deserve wet pelts after all of their hard work. "Thank you for accompanying me on this search. Let us travel home and report back to our leader."

One last longing look around the territory did nothing more than create a greater feeling of frustration and concern within the wet molly. She is not big enough to defend herself from mighty predators... not is she strong enough to fend off other warriors. I pray she just wondered too far from home in search of herbs. Otherwise.... She shook off the thoughts - and the water from her pelt as she left the ocean's waters. With a nod towards the others, she began to head back home.
Old November 10th, 2022, 04:18 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
@NinjaBloss @Sklee @Ashcloud the WindClanner @Estelle
---
Disappointment bubbled within Featherflame as one by one each patrolmate came up empty. There were no signs Fawnpaw had come through the beach area, no matter how hard the warrior had hoped there would be. If she had been found elsewhere - hopefully perfectly fine - someone would have came and gotten them. Despite every capable warrior and apprentice coming out to look for her, Little Fawn was still missing.

"She isn't here." She called to her patrol mates with an unusual lack of energy. One front gray paw splashed down in the water in frustration, covering her spotted fur in salty water. Hopefully no one else was close enough to get sprayed as well. They didn't deserve wet pelts after all of their hard work. "Thank you for accompanying me on this search. Let us travel home and report back to our leader."

One last longing look around the territory did nothing more than create a greater feeling of frustration and concern within the wet molly. She is not big enough to defend herself from mighty predators... not is she strong enough to fend off other warriors. I pray she just wondered too far from home in search of herbs. Otherwise.... She shook off the thoughts - and the water from her pelt as she left the ocean's waters. With a nod towards the others, she began to head back home.
Rainwhisper nodded. “Your welcome.” She followed Featherflame impatiently, concerned about where her medicine cat was. She’s probably really scared or hurt! she thought. If she’s dead, then who will be our medicine cat? We do have marigoldleap but what if she dies? Rainwhisper was definitely being paranoid now.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 12th, 2022, 12:24 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Even after several more looks around the area, he found nothing; no one found anything. No paw prints, no scents, no clumps of fur or wayward signs of her passing by - nothing. They could only hope the other patrols found something, or event better, found the medicine cat, but somehow... His head lifted when Featherflame spoke up, marking the end of their search (official search, at least, this didn't stop anyone from paying attention and looking around when going out into the territory). But yes, it was time they headed back. Huffing a sigh, he followed back after the rest of the patrol.

[ @NinjaBloss @Poprock @Ashcloud the WindClanner @Sklee ]

Old November 14th, 2022, 04:58 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Lilacbreeze decided to get away from it all, and let the breeze flow through her lilac fur as her iceberg blue eyes glistened in the sunrise. But wait, something caught her eyes. A very pretty blue shell! (- A perfect gift for someone I see today! -) She was going to see the crabs on the shore line but somebody was behind her... "Hello.. Who are you..?" Lilacbreeze said to the figure.

@DustyRose

Last edited by SpirtTheRat0w0; November 14th, 2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old November 14th, 2022, 05:04 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
Lilacbreeze decided to get away from it all, and let the breeze flow through her lilac fur as her iceberg blue eyes glistened in the sunrise. But wait, something caught her eyes. A very pretty blue shell! (- A perfect gift for someone I see today! -) She was going to see the crabs on the shore line but somebody was behind her... "Hello.. Who are you..?" Lilacbreeze said to the figure.

@DustyRose
Dustyrose jumped and swiveled her head. "Oh! Lilacbreeze! It's just me... what are you doing here?"

Dustyrose appeared nervous and on edge. Her tail was spikey, because Lilacbreeze had frightened her.
Old November 14th, 2022, 05:11 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyRose View Post
Dustyrose jumped and swiveled her head. "Oh! Lilacbreeze! It's just me... what are you doing here?"

Dustyrose appeared nervous and on edge. Her tail was spikey, because Lilacbreeze had frightened her.
"Oh Dustyrose! You frightened me!"She laughed now knowing it was her clanmate "I come here every once in a while to see the crabs on the bay, what about you Dustyrose?" She asked in a curious tone as her iceberg eyes looked at her, await her response.
Old November 14th, 2022, 05:49 PM
The air is tasty here.

Talking Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
"Oh Dustyrose! You frightened me!"She laughed now knowing it was her clanmate "I come here every once in a while to see the crabs on the bay, what about you Dustyrose?" She asked in a curious tone as her iceberg eyes looked at her, await her response.
Dustyrose responded absentmindedly, "Hm yeah... crabs." She stared out at the distant horizon for a moment, then looked back at Liliacbreeze.

She noticed the she-cat's curious gaze. "Oh! Ohhh me? I, um, I... just come here. It's very peaceful, yes?" Dustyrose laughed nervously. She thought her responses sounded quite smooth.
Old November 14th, 2022, 09:27 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Dustyrose responded absentmindedly, "Hm yeah... crabs." She stared out at the distant horizon for a moment, then looked back at Liliacbreeze.

She noticed the she-cat's curious gaze. "Oh! Ohhh me? I, um, I... just come here. It's very peaceful, yes?" Dustyrose laughed nervously. She thought her responses sounded quite smooth.
Lilacbreeze looked at the she-cat her eyes glimmered, "I come here to get away from warrior duties, and stuff like that, just to calm down of course." She said nervously, looking around as her lilac fur continued to glisten as the sun was now almost all the way up.
Old November 14th, 2022, 09:39 PM
The air is tasty here.

Quote:
Lilacbreeze looked at the she-cat her eyes glimmered, "I come here to get away from warrior duties, and stuff like that, just to calm down of course." She said nervously, looking around as her lilac fur continued to glisten as the sun was now almost all the way up.
Dustyrose nodded. She was mostly an exciteable, sociable, get-up-and-go type of cat, but sometimes she just needed be alone with her thoughts. More and more often, she'd been visiting the Lionsbeach. It was her escape. Her refuge.

Dustyrose turned to Lilacbreeze, "Do you plan on being a queen, Lilacbreeze?" Dustyrose asked, rather out of the blue.

There was no warrior code that said you couldn't ask cats things like that, but it was generally in bad taste, especially if a she-cat had no known mate. The elders would say that Dustyrose was no good.

I wonder if Lilacbreeze has anyone special in her life... Dustyrose thought privately, oblivious to her mistake.

Last edited by DustyRose; November 14th, 2022 at 09:49 PM.
Old November 14th, 2022, 09:48 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Dustyrose nodded. She was mostly a exciteable, sociable, get-up-and-go type of cat, but sometimes she just needed be alone with her thoughts. More and more often, she'd been visiting the Lionsbeach. It was her escape. Her refuge.

Dustyrose turned to Lilacbreeze, "Do you plan on being a queen, Lilacbreeze?" Dustyrose asked, rather out of the blue.

There was no warrior code that said you couldn't ask cats things like that, but it was generally in bad taste, especially if a she-cat had no known mate. The elders would say that Dustyrose was no good.

I wonder if Lilacbreeze has anyone special in her life... Dustyrose thought privately, oblivious to her mistake.
"No, I know it's suprising because I'm good with kits, but I want to to everything a warrior dose, like right now! And who would I be with? I don't have a mate.." She said the last part sadly, she did want a mate but didn't want to bother.