Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:00 AM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 AM
hi i'm avian :3
Last post by alec
Today 02:59 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:54 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2019, 03:22 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Bliss Girl @DeadlyWolfDen

Timbersnow cast a doubtful glance at his companions, but sighed nevertheless. "I suppose you are right," he meowed agreeably. "It has happened before; no doubt it shall happen again. Directions noted, Robinflight," he added with a nod to the tom. "I will meet you two back here at sunset." With a flick of his tail he hung left, disappearing into the tall grass to hunt.

Last edited by dino.; November 16th, 2019 at 03:22 PM.
Old November 16th, 2019, 08:54 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ K. Let's do this again I guess. ]
[ @Flameleaf @Starstruck ]

Tawnystep trekked into the territory with her patrol members, glancing back at them occasionally to make sure they were keeping pace. Her tail swished back and forth, pawsteps light on the ground. The russet molly lead the patrol to the designated location and stopped once they reached it, turning around to look at her Clanmates. She flicked her bi-colored gaze between the two felines, expression showing no specific emotion. A few heartbeats passed before she spoke.
"We should split up to cover more ground. It will go quicker and we will be able to catch more prey without the risk of scaring any off. With the cold settling in, we need to be cautious of how we hunt- any mistake can send all of it running from the area, and we don't want that," Tawnystep said, "I, myself, prefer to hunt alone. If you two wish, you may hunt as a team, but do not expect me to join." Her voice was low and almost monotone, boredom settling low in her gut. Tawnystep stood still and blinked, waiting for her patrol partners to respond.
Old November 17th, 2019, 07:43 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

@Nebby @Lilyfur2

Springtail chuckled, then looked at the boundary covered in smog from the fire. he decided to try on some humor which wasn not alot like him but he tried. "the thunderkitten got their tails whipped by smoke." He said rather quietly, incase one was sulking around the smog nearby. He simply took a whiff but could barely catch anything but smoke. "It's not safe here, let's go. now that we have toured a little bit lets go traning; besids it's impossibel to teach them scents while theres so much smokeyness in the air."

+He commented, turned and leading them elsewhere; he didn't seem to care if they followed or not.
Old November 17th, 2019, 07:27 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
@Nebby @Lilyfur2

Springtail chuckled, then looked at the boundary covered in smog from the fire. he decided to try on some humor which wasn not alot like him but he tried. "the thunderkitten got their tails whipped by smoke." He said rather quietly, incase one was sulking around the smog nearby. He simply took a whiff but could barely catch anything but smoke. "It's not safe here, let's go. now that we have toured a little bit lets go traning; besids it's impossibel to teach them scents while theres so much smokeyness in the air."

+He commented, turned and leading them elsewhere; he didn't seem to care if they followed or not.

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw trotted after her mentor, smiling happily. When they approached the Thunderclan border, and idea spun into her mind. She refused to let it down. This is how I could impress Springtail!, she thought excitedly. She ran up to the border, puffing her chest out proudly. She could smell next to it, on the Windclan side...a rabbit! The small creature was in its burrow somewhere. She raced into the burrow, turning her head back to call to the others.
"Watch this!" She yowled, racing down into the burrow. She ventured further down the enclosed space, whiskers guiding her through. The rabbit was close...closer... The rabbit ahead of her, seeing her before she saw itself. Dirt sprayed everywhere, and she spat it out profusely. She ran back through the burrow, embarrassed. She tried to squeeze through the opening, pushing herself through. Ack... I'm stuck. OH STARCLAN I'M STUCK!
"I CAN'T GET OUT!" She mewed, panicked.

~~~

Littlewish spotted the apprentice, and snorted.
"Oh, Starclan..."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 17th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Slushie; @DeadlyWolfDen; |

Snailblossom wanted to hiss when they didn't respond to what she told them about her scent. They just went right over the top of it. "I'll be back too.", she meowed with a voice of annoyance. The molly disapeared into the bushes as she heard a sound. The molly saw a rabbit a few fox lengths. The small cat closed her eyes and pictured the rabbit in her mind. A friend had told her about something to help her hunt without using her eyes since they were terrible, because of her deformity. Snailblossom followed the noise getting closer to the prey. Once she got closer she opened her eyes and pounced, landing on top of the creature. She gave it a quick bite to the neck, killing it.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 17th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw trotted after her mentor, smiling happily. When they approached the Thunderclan border, and idea spun into her mind. She refused to let it down. This is how I could impress Springtail!, she thought excitedly. She ran up to the border, puffing her chest out proudly. She could smell next to it, on the Windclan side...a rabbit! The small creature was in its burrow somewhere. She raced into the burrow, turning her head back to call to the others.
"Watch this!" She yowled, racing down into the burrow. She ventured further down the enclosed space, whiskers guiding her through. The rabbit was close...closer... The rabbit ahead of her, seeing her before she saw itself. Dirt sprayed everywhere, and she spat it out profusely. She ran back through the burrow, embarrassed. She tried to squeeze through the opening, pushing herself through. Ack... I'm stuck. OH STARCLAN I'M STUCK!
"I CAN'T GET OUT!" She mewed, panicked.

~~~

Littlewish spotted the apprentice, and snorted.
"Oh, Starclan..."
Topazpaw heard his sister yowling, rushing over and looking at her. How do I get her out!? He grabbed her scruff which was poking out of the burrow and tugged, trying to get her free. He dropped her when she didnt budge more than a rabbit-hop and scraped the dirt around her, dislodging her frame. He grabbed her scruff again, tugging. "Hol' on sis, I gotcha!" He mumbled, still tugging.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old November 17th, 2019, 09:09 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw heard his sister yowling, rushing over and looking at her. How do I get her out!? He grabbed her scruff which was poking out of the burrow and tugged, trying to get her free. He dropped her when she didnt budge more than a rabbit-hop and scraped the dirt around her, dislodging her frame. He grabbed her scruff again, tugging. "Hol' on sis, I gotcha!" He mumbled, still tugging.

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw braced herself, trying to pull her pelt from the burrow. Why I'm the means of Starclan did I do this!?, she thought, ashamed. She'd never impress Springtail...

~~~

Littlewish narrowed his eyes at the burrow, padding over to it quickly. The roots surrounding it would shower the 'paw with dirt, so that was out of the picture. He shook his head. Let's do this the old-fashioned way. He motioned for Topazpaw to move out of the way, and he reached for Runingpaw's scruff. He shook the apprentice, just enough to move the burrow walls slightly. He tugged, and the apprentice was flung out of the hole, causing them both to fly backwards.
"Rescuing an apprentice from a self-induced blockage. Well, that's a new one."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 17th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Goldfeather couldn't help but pause in front of the younger cat. The apprentice seemed to be regarding him with extreme dissapointment, and the copper-furred tabby thought he could detect a hint of disdain, as well. A twinge of reproach fluttered in his chest. He had to tell himself that Simmerpaw was only an apprentice, and that he should have nothing to fear.

However, he couldn't help but stare as Simmerpaw spouted off a long list of titles. How many names does one cat need, especially one so young? He cleared his throat to respond to the tom's lengthy insult. "I... I apologize. I've never seen you around camp before, so I had to make a guess," he said, then added quickly, "But I assure you it was an educated guess! I know a son of Blazingstar when I see one." Goldfeather wasn't sure why Simmerpaw made him so nervous. After all, he was a full-grown warrior, and Simmerpaw was barely six moons old. Perhaps it was the way he spoke, as if he knew better than everyone else, or maybe it was the way he held his head. The apprentice's chin was slightly tilted, like some kind of royalty.

Goldfeather let out a nervous chirp and managed a smile, though his voice went back to a slight wobble. "Of course. I'll do my best." He had to cut off the sir that threatened to form at the end of that sentence, and continued hastily, as if not to look weak or submissive, with, "And I hope you prove yourself to be a good warrior in time."
For a moment it seemed as if the two just stared at each other, Simmerpaw, though physically having to look up at Goldfeather, mentally appeared to be looking down upon him. As if he were some royal figure regarding a squire or servant, though he didn't exactly view his mentor as a servant, he didn't regard anyone like that. He wasn't that pretentious. Regardless, the silence had to be broken eventually, and even more naturally it was Simmerpaw who had done so.

Hearing his mentors response, the young tom almost seemed to narrow his eyes in a scrutinizing manner, taking in the words carefully and processing just what kind of a cat Goldfeather was. In the end he appeared satisfied enough, a small huff of what appeared to be amusement coming from him at the last statement. "And I hope you prove yourself to be a good warrior in time," he repeated, not mockingly but with contemplation. Raising a brow he'd follow with the question, "And what do I need to do to prove that? Don't tell me about willingness to die for my clan, even a kit knows that one, and that's a stupid way to prove yourself if you ask me. How is a clan meant to survive if their warriors throw their necks on the line every single battle? Self-preservation is better. Smart strategies, not just 'I'm going to die for my clan now'." Sighing, the tom rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"And don't get me started with the 'providing for the clan' spiel either. I get it, I have to be a 'good warrior, willing to help everyone', yada yada. Give me a different answer. What does a warrior do, what makes a warrior?" His face seemed to harden now, waiting for Goldfeather's answer.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 18th, 2019, 05:35 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw braced herself, trying to pull her pelt from the burrow. Why I'm the means of Starclan did I do this!?, she thought, ashamed. She'd never impress Springtail...

~~~

Littlewish narrowed his eyes at the burrow, padding over to it quickly. The roots surrounding it would shower the 'paw with dirt, so that was out of the picture. He shook his head. Let's do this the old-fashioned way. He motioned for Topazpaw to move out of the way, and he reached for Runingpaw's scruff. He shook the apprentice, just enough to move the burrow walls slightly. He tugged, and the apprentice was flung out of the hole, causing them both to fly backwards.
"Rescuing an apprentice from a self-induced blockage. Well, that's a new one."

Topazpaw watched as Littlewish and Runningpaw both got flung backwards. He rushed up to her, nudging her to her feet. "See? I told ya I had ya." He giggled.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; November 18th, 2019 at 05:35 AM.
Old November 18th, 2019, 05:35 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

@Lilyfur2 @Nebby

Springtail had watched the entire ordeal with an amused look on his face, he shook his long pelt calmly which now has dirt lodged in places he would never get out. He walked over to the now dislodged 'paw and purred at his apprentice. She looked real ashamed and he didn't like that. He gave Runningpaw a little lick on the forehead and began to speak in a kind gentle voice to the much smaller cat. "You shown charisma and stamina, excitement and.. "He gave a chuckle looking at the Rabbit hole. " Compression. Those things I am very proud of you for. Your speed and ability impressed me today, but do save the hunting and fighting until after training and skill command? " He purred, touching his warm nose to Runningpaws in a small gesture of kindness.

Last edited by sunflowerseed; November 18th, 2019 at 05:37 AM.
Closed Thread