Old September 4th, 2020, 02:11 PM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
Goslingkit

Goslingkit rolled her eyes dismissively. Well, great. Looks like she was about to be transferred back to the 'Area of Boredom.' "Yeah, heh, that's stupid," she growled. "You know, one time, well, quite recently actually, when I cut my paw and later reopened the wound, Blizzardflu-er, Blizzardsky allowed me to drink my own blood! Yeah, shoved the injured paw straight in my mouth, just like that. And another time, I saw a cat get blinded! By my father! Oh, he's such a clever cat." The little tortoiseshell's expression seemingly alternated from dulled-out to completely perplexed after about a moment. "Although, he doesn't really seem too proud of me... I wonder why."
Mosspaw tilts his head inquisitively. "Why would he let you do that? I mean- not like it's... too bad," he says hastily, not wishing to annoy the strange kit. He thinks for a second. Well, if he could get past the... weird blood thing, he thinks this tortie and himself could be good friends. Maybe. He can definitely tell where she gets her violent impuleses from, at least. "Hm. Well, it seems to me like if your father doesn't have time for you, you shouldn't worry about him," he says, offering reassurance. I definitely know what it's like to have an absent father, he thinks bitterly. Duskrunner's disappearance had never really affected him as a kit, but... he still is often upset about it.
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old September 4th, 2020, 02:12 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart chuckled. The young warrior seemed to act much more like an apprentice. Not that there was anything wrong with that. Lotusheart herself was only 18 moons old.
"Well, I've always been big. Though it doesn't really matter. You passed your assessment, so you're probably good at stuff. Still, training even after becoming a warrior is a good way to improve. I never really had an official assessment. I was just promoted after fighting off a pack of dogs."
Oh. So I can't grow huge? Splashleap mewed sadly. At the comment about her passing her assessment, she perked up though. Yeah! I beat Gingerfrost! And I caught fish! And.......didn't get yelled at! That covered just about everything. Woah! You fought off a bunch of dogs? That's super cool! How many? Were they big? I've only ever seen one dog, and it ran away when Almondpaw puffed himself up super big. Maybe shouldn't be talking about that. Is it easier for you to be........mature around apprentices? Cause you know you have to be? But then around other warriors you.......relax? That's what it's like for me! Maybe once my friends are warriors, it will be easier to be mature ALL the time! Hopefully, because right now.........that needed some work.
Old September 4th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Oh. So I can't grow huge? Splashleap mewed sadly. At the comment about her passing her assessment, she perked up though. Yeah! I beat Gingerfrost! And I caught fish! And.......didn't get yelled at! That covered just about everything. Woah! You fought off a bunch of dogs? That's super cool! How many? Were they big? I've only ever seen one dog, and it ran away when Almondpaw puffed himself up super big. Maybe shouldn't be talking about that. Is it easier for you to be........mature around apprentices? Cause you know you have to be? But then around other warriors you.......relax? That's what it's like for me! Maybe once my friends are warriors, it will be easier to be mature ALL the time! Hopefully, because right now.........that needed some work.
Lotusheart tipped her head to the side, a bit overwhelmed by the questions.
"Oh, so you know Gingerfrost? That's nice, he's my best friend. Anyway, there were four or five big dogs, maybe more. They were attacking the nursery. Me and Berryscorch took on the biggest one." she chuckled. It had been exciting. She thought a bit about the last one.
"Tough question. I guess it's like that. I have two apprentices to look after. Though being mature came more naturally to me. I guess because I've had to be responsible since a very young age..." she mewed. She remembered the stress of knowing that you're not allowed to play with the smaller kits and that if you let go someone could get seriously hurt. Not to mention all the apologizing, bullying and scolding that came after someone did get hurt or, more accurately, when she hurt someone.
Old September 4th, 2020, 02:32 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Yeah, I know Gingerfrost. Splashleap mewed. At the mention that Lotusheart had TWO apprentices, she asked How come you've got two, and I've only got one? I've been doing training with my siblings, so they can be warriors, but TWO apprentices? WOW! Almost without pausing, she rumbled on Why were you so mature? Is it because you're big, so you have a big brain? Does that mean I'm going to be dumb? What it it did? She didn't want to be all STUPID! @Shadeleaf
Old September 4th, 2020, 02:35 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellifluentCurator View Post
Mosspaw tilts his head inquisitively. "Why would he let you do that? I mean- not like it's... too bad," he says hastily, not wishing to annoy the strange kit. He thinks for a second. Well, if he could get past the... weird blood thing, he thinks this tortie and himself could be good friends. Maybe. He can definitely tell where she gets her violent impuleses from, at least. "Hm. Well, it seems to me like if your father doesn't have time for you, you shouldn't worry about him," he says, offering reassurance. I definitely know what it's like to have an absent father, he thinks bitterly. Duskrunner's disappearance had never really affected him as a kit, but... he still is often upset about it.
Goslingkit

Goslingkit considered this for a moment, looking rather thoughtful. "Yeah, that could be a possibility - he is a camp guard." Her jaws expanded along a yawn. "But anyway." Wait... Was... Was Mosspaw alright? He looked a little screwed up, if Goslingkit was to be honest. Hm. Maybe she should ask what was wrong? Yeah, that would work. "Uhm, Mosspaw, i-is everything alright?" As she inquired the tom, the tortie she-kit rebounded to studying closely at her scar, head craning downward every now and again to pluck at the jag.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 4th, 2020, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Goslingkit

Goslingkit considered this for a moment, looking rather thoughtful. "Yeah, that could be a possibility - he is a camp guard." Her jaws expanded along a yawn. "But anyway." Wait... Was... Was Mosspaw alright? He looked a little screwed up, if Goslingkit was to be honest. Hm. Maybe she should ask what was wrong? Yeah, that would work. "Uhm, Mosspaw, i-is everything alright?" As she inquired the tom, the tortie she-kit rebounded to studying closely at her scar, head craning downward every now and again to pluck at the jag.
Mosspaw doesn't resond for a few seconds, thinking about his family. "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm alright. Uh..." he thinks a little more, trying to find the right words to express how he feels. He takes another bite of vole before he continues. "Well, I guess my father wasn't really that great, either," he says, hoping he isn't offending the she-kit. He watches her pick at her scar, wondering why she won't just let it heal.
Old September 4th, 2020, 02:55 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellifluentCurator View Post
Mosspaw doesn't resond for a few seconds, thinking about his family. "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm alright. Uh..." he thinks a little more, trying to find the right words to express how he feels. He takes another bite of vole before he continues. "Well, I guess my father wasn't really that great, either," he says, hoping he isn't offending the she-kit. He watches her pick at her scar, wondering why she won't just let it heal.
Goslingkit

Goslingkit's eyes flickered - for the briefest couple of seconds - up from its target on her scar, and then a grim smile dawned upon the edges of her maw. "Really? How so? D-did he murder a cat? If so, w-was it gory?" Oh, great - here came the judgment. That was, if the tom hadn't already been inwardly critisizing Goslingkit to begin with. Well, what did you expect, when you suddenly try to scare someone like that? It's a bit inevitable, you know.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 4th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Yeah, I know Gingerfrost. Splashleap mewed. At the mention that Lotusheart had TWO apprentices, she asked How come you've got two, and I've only got one? I've been doing training with my siblings, so they can be warriors, but TWO apprentices? WOW! Almost without pausing, she rumbled on Why were you so mature? Is it because you're big, so you have a big brain? Does that mean I'm going to be dumb? What it it did? She didn't want to be all STUPID! @Shadeleaf
Lotusheart was quite shocked at that logic. Probably not how it worked.
"Well, I have two apprentices because there weren't enough warriors to train them. So Lionstar gave me and a few others a second apprentice. And no, brain size probably has nothing to do with it. I'm just a bit more quiet and less energetic than you."she said.
Old September 4th, 2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Goslingkit

Goslingkit's eyes flickered - for the briefest couple of seconds - up from its target on her scar, and then a grim smile dawned upon the edges of her maw. "Really? How so? D-did he murder a cat? If so, w-was it gory?" Oh, great - here came the judgment. That was, if the tom hadn't already been inwardly critisizing Goslingkit to begin with. Well, what did you expect, when you suddenly try to scare someone like that? It's a bit inevitable, you know.
"What? No, no, nothing like that." Stars, what is this kit's obsession eith gore? He looks down at his prey, a bit crestfallen. "Uh, I don't know what he did, but one way or another he's not in the clan anymore and he was never... there. To be my real father." He takes another bite to disctract himself a little before continuing. "I never really thought about it as a kit, but now... well, I guess I've seen how it really affected my sister, Violetpaw, so... yeah." He realizes then that he hasn't talked to his sisters other than Dovepaw in a while. He should get on that.
Old September 4th, 2020, 04:18 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @implimm
Beanpaw
________

As usual, the young siamese was tucked in his nest. He hadn’t seen the sun in... well, at least 12 hours. He only got up when he was hungry, only ate once a day. Slowly, he was growing to dislike RiverClan. The Clan that took him in when he was at his worst and didn’t know how to survive. He didn’t know how, but the word RiverClan was growing sour on his tongue. He heard his name called in the clearing, but barely registered it. A slight flick of the ear. If it was important, some cat could get him.

Oh, some cat did.

An ever so slightly familiar voice echoed into the den, making Beanpaw force his stiff limbs to move. With a quick stretch, he guessed he’d have to go out. He almost stopped to groom himself before halting. What did it matter? He walked out, paws dragging. "’M ready, I guess."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]