Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 08:38 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 08:37 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 08:36 PM
I HAVE RETURNED!
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2019, 11:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@hxneysuckle

A light afternoon breeze tickled Littleflower's pelt as the tom sat off to the corner of camp. He wasn't really sure what to do. The tom had not been put on a patrol or sent out hunting. So, he just sat in the clearing. Little didn't have the courage to talk to anyone or the nerve to go hunting by himself at the moment.
Pulling at a strain of grass with his stubby legs Littleflower kept his eyes down. He didn't want to attract any attention to himself. Things might get awkward then. Only because he was to shy to talk like a normal cat though. Too little and shy.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 20th, 2019, 11:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@hxneysuckle

A light afternoon breeze tickled Littleflower's pelt as the tom sat off to the corner of camp. He wasn't really sure what to do. The tom had not been put on a patrol or sent out hunting. So, he just sat in the clearing. Little didn't have the courage to talk to anyone or the nerve to go hunting by himself at the moment.
Pulling at a strain of grass with his stubby legs Littleflower kept his eyes down. He didn't want to attract any attention to himself. Things might get awkward then. Only because he was to shy to talk like a normal cat though. Too little and shy.
Sliding from the warrior's den, Bramblebear stretched, humming as her spine crackled. Sleep was blinked from her eyes and she licked debris from her silver tabby pelt. The burly she-cat yawned before looking around the camp, thinking of going on a patrol. She had done one that morning- hence the nap- but she was ready to do another one. Maybe she would go hunting, though she preferred to choose a patrol member to come with her in case anything happened.
Standing tall, her chest puffed as her golden gaze traveled across the camp, searching for someone to go hunting with. Bramblebear offered a grunt once she caught sight of a small, anxious-looking tom sitting in the corner of the camp. He needed to get up and do his duties, not sit and mope! The silver tabby stood and bounded over toward him, her steps confident. She towered over him, causing her whiskers to twitch in a faint sense of amusement.
"You," Bramblebear mewed, "huntin' patrol, how 'bout it?"
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:03 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Nebby
@Lilyfur2

The tom made his way to a less smoky area, and sat down. His attention was on his own apprentice, but he spoke to both. "Sit with me, open your mouth and take in a big whiff. What do you smell?" The tom asked, looking out into the windclan territory proudly, the tom himself couldn't wait to make them exercise their abilities. He was thinking ahead though, for now moss and smelling is all they need. He didn't doubt they must be eager to begin the fighting and hunting parts. He always liked to connect hunting to fighting, reasoning he always taught hunting first. He shook out of his thoughts and looked to his apprentice. "Where was I? Right, smelling, what do you smell?"
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:19 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
@Nebby
@Lilyfur2

The tom made his way to a less smoky area, and sat down. His attention was on his own apprentice, but he spoke to both. "Sit with me, open your mouth and take in a big whiff. What do you smell?" The tom asked, looking out into the windclan territory proudly, the tom himself couldn't wait to make them exercise their abilities. He was thinking ahead though, for now moss and smelling is all they need. He didn't doubt they must be eager to begin the fighting and hunting parts. He always liked to connect hunting to fighting, reasoning he always taught hunting first. He shook out of his thoughts and looked to his apprentice. "Where was I? Right, smelling, what do you smell?"
Topazpaw sat down beside his sister and Springtail, opening his jaws and drawing air over his scent glands. "I smell.... rabbit?" He asked, tipping his head to the side curiously.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:23 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw sat down beside his sister and Springtail, opening his jaws and drawing air over his scent glands. "I smell.... rabbit?" He asked, tipping his head to the side curiously.
He nodded. "Yes, good job." He praised. "Use all your senses. Can you smell the camp?" He asked gently, smelling with the apprentice
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:57 AM
eternally tired

@Slushie @Bliss Girl

"This is enough waiting, Let's go." Robinflight said. Without waiting for a reply, he grabbed his prey and padded off to his clan. He kept walking until he reached the clearing. "Almost there." He thought to himself. Robinflight sat down to wait for his companions. Then he started to feel really weird. His head and stomach were hurting really bad, he hadn't even noticed until now. "I should probably go see Beeblaze after this." He said to himself. He wished his companions would hurry up.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 21st, 2019, 12:11 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Snailblossom felt his tail wrap around hers. The molly let out a smile. "I got my eyes from my mother Dana." , meowed the molly. She missed her mother a little bit and wished that she had cared about her the way that her father had, but that wasn't about that right now. This moment was now. " Well your fur had a nice pattern and I love how fluffy you are. ", Snailblossom purred.
Pricklebush chuckled and smiled, "Thank you but I'm honestly not a big fan of the fluff. Think about it like this," he puffed out his chest and put on a serious expression, "when going to battle, you want to be intimidating!" He then went back to normal and continued, "But, with all this fluff, I look like a grey cloud. Clouds aren't menacing." He shook his head and continued onward, casting a few glances to Snailblossom before he asked, "So, what's your family like?"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; November 23rd, 2019 at 05:07 PM.
Old November 21st, 2019, 02:02 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Sliding from the warrior's den, Bramblebear stretched, humming as her spine crackled. Sleep was blinked from her eyes and she licked debris from her silver tabby pelt. The burly she-cat yawned before looking around the camp, thinking of going on a patrol. She had done one that morning- hence the nap- but she was ready to do another one. Maybe she would go hunting, though she preferred to choose a patrol member to come with her in case anything happened.
Standing tall, her chest puffed as her golden gaze traveled across the camp, searching for someone to go hunting with. Bramblebear offered a grunt once she caught sight of a small, anxious-looking tom sitting in the corner of the camp. He needed to get up and do his duties, not sit and mope! The silver tabby stood and bounded over toward him, her steps confident. She towered over him, causing her whiskers to twitch in a faint sense of amusement.
"You," Bramblebear mewed, "huntin' patrol, how 'bout it?"

The large shadow casting over him made the tom feel tiny. Dragging his yellow gaze from the ground he looked up at the towering molly. She was so big! He felt like a kit compared to her.
Before he had a chance to make a notice even she addressed him making him flinch a bit. "Uh..." He started shifting his paws. "A hunt seems fine..." Littleflower meowed hesitantly. The cream tabby really wasn't sure why this molly had approached him. Why in StarClan's name would a cat like her want to go hunting with him? It wasn't bad but he couldn't make sense of it.
Looking back at his paws he shuffled them back and forth. Nervous about what was going on our could happen.
Old November 21st, 2019, 02:28 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

The large shadow casting over him made the tom feel tiny. Dragging his yellow gaze from the ground he looked up at the towering molly. She was so big! He felt like a kit compared to her.
Before he had a chance to make a notice even she addressed him making him flinch a bit. "Uh..." He started shifting his paws. "A hunt seems fine..." Littleflower meowed hesitantly. The cream tabby really wasn't sure why this molly had approached him. Why in StarClan's name would a cat like her want to go hunting with him? It wasn't bad but he couldn't make sense of it.
Looking back at his paws he shuffled them back and forth. Nervous about what was going on our could happen.
She smirked for a brief heartbeat before nodding and turning away. "Follow." Bramblebear flicked her tail and began to walk toward the entrance of the camp. Her eyes stared straight ahead, not bothering to check whether or not the small cat could keep up. The tall molly moved in large strides, her muscles rippling under her fluffy pelt. Without looking back, Bramblebear slid through the entrance and into WindClan territory.
Old November 21st, 2019, 07:00 PM
the tale of six.

[ @The Cannibal; ]

"Damn it!"
Tawnystep skid to a stop, glaring as a scrawny hare slipped into hiding. She sat down with an audible thump, her tail lashing in annoyance. "I could have had that if I hadn't tripped over that stupid pebble!" The russet molly grumbled to herself, making up excuses as to why she lost the prey. Her pupils were narrowed as she looked around, hoping nobody else saw her. With a curse spewing from her lips, Tawnystep stood up and stretched, shaking out her pelt.
"I'll just have to try again," she mewed, determined. Her paws were confident as she stepped forward, scenting the air for more prey. Catching a whiff of a mouse, Tawnystep immediately dropped into a hunter's crouch, her ears pointed forward. She stalked toward the scent until she was almost ready to pounce, her rump wriggling in the air. Though, before she jumped, she stopped and looked closely at the ground, making sure there were no rocks around. A satisfied purr slid from her mouth before she pounced, landing just short of the mouse. It darted away, squeaking with fright. Tawnystep chased after it, not paying attention to where she was running.
She just wanted that damn mouse.
Closed Thread