Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:55 AM
“When the Kestrel Stops...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:53 AM
Lost and Found
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:52 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:50 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2019, 08:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @The Cannibal; ]

"Damn it!"
Tawnystep skid to a stop, glaring as a scrawny hare slipped into hiding. She sat down with an audible thump, her tail lashing in annoyance. "I could have had that if I hadn't tripped over that stupid pebble!" The russet molly grumbled to herself, making up excuses as to why she lost the prey. Her pupils were narrowed as she looked around, hoping nobody else saw her. With a curse spewing from her lips, Tawnystep stood up and stretched, shaking out her pelt.
"I'll just have to try again," she mewed, determined. Her paws were confident as she stepped forward, scenting the air for more prey. Catching a whiff of a mouse, Tawnystep immediately dropped into a hunter's crouch, her ears pointed forward. She stalked toward the scent until she was almost ready to pounce, her rump wriggling in the air. Though, before she jumped, she stopped and looked closely at the ground, making sure there were no rocks around. A satisfied purr slid from her mouth before she pounced, landing just short of the mouse. It darted away, squeaking with fright. Tawnystep chased after it, not paying attention to where she was running.
She just wanted that damn mouse.
Remaining true to character, despite Pineneedle reminding her that she needed to rest, Adderheart was out in the territory again. She had just gotten back from a border patrol focused on Shadowclan's shared side with two toms, but she needed to do more. Needed to keep herself busy. So she assigned herself to go out on a hunting mission. After that, she would eat, then go out again until sundown.
The wind whipped briskly over the moors as the sandy tabby flattened herself to the brittle, dying grass, ears perked and swiveling as she focused in on a fairly meaty golden plover that was picking up the long dry grass to add to its nest, paying her no mind. Her sandy colored coat was perfect for this season, she matched the dying ground below her, and she knew enough about hunting to remain downwind of the bird. It was perfect really, and this would be a great catch to bring home. She would feel accomplished, maybe even allow herself a break but-
The squeak and thundering of paws caused the plover to whip its head up before letting out a shrill alarm call, darting off over a rise in the moor. Swiveling her ears, Adderheart focused in on the scent of mouse. Still downwind of it, that was good. The fact that her clanmate was chasing it was irrelevant. If she couldn't catch the plover, she would catch the mouse.
Flicking her tail slowly, the she-cat waited, waited, waited.. Right up until it was getting ready to run past her, she leaped forward, sailing in front of Tawnystep, claws sinking into the rodent and head lurching forward to sink into its skull, ending its life within seconds.
(I'll leave it up to you to decide if they crash or not ;0 )

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:19 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
@Nebby
@Lilyfur2

The tom made his way to a less smoky area, and sat down. His attention was on his own apprentice, but he spoke to both. "Sit with me, open your mouth and take in a big whiff. What do you smell?" The tom asked, looking out into the windclan territory proudly, the tom himself couldn't wait to make them exercise their abilities. He was thinking ahead though, for now moss and smelling is all they need. He didn't doubt they must be eager to begin the fighting and hunting parts. He always liked to connect hunting to fighting, reasoning he always taught hunting first. He shook out of his thoughts and looked to his apprentice. "Where was I? Right, smelling, what do you smell?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw sat down beside his sister and Springtail, opening his jaws and drawing air over his scent glands. "I smell.... rabbit?" He asked, tipping his head to the side curiously.
Quote:
He nodded. "Yes, good job." He praised. "Use all your senses. Can you smell the camp?" He asked gently, smelling with the apprentice

Runningpaw nodded solemnly to her mentor, obeying his instructions. She opened her mouth with Topazpaw, the scent rushing through her maw. She smelt slowly, smiling at the same rabbit scent Topazpaw had found. She giggled at her brother's eagerness. She smelt further, the scents of the mood rushing over her. There. There it was. She smiled, purring in delight.
"I found it! I found it!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:22 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

Runningpaw nodded solemnly to her mentor, obeying his instructions. She opened her mouth with Topazpaw, the scent rushing through her maw. She smelt slowly, smiling at the same rabbit scent Topazpaw had found. She giggled at her brother's eagerness. She smelt further, the scents of the mood rushing over her. There. There it was. She smiled, purring in delight.
"I found it! I found it!"

"Good Job!" he purred, proud of his apprentice. "Memorize those scents and relax." He instructed. "get as many scent s as yu can. if you're not sure then ask me." he nodded
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:27 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
"Good Job!" he purred, proud of his apprentice. "Memorize those scents and relax." He instructed. "get as many scent s as yu can. if you're not sure then ask me." he nodded
@Lilyfur2 @sunflowerseed
"Me too!" Topazpaw purred. He crouched down, leaping at his sister, bowling her over. "Did ya smell me?" He asked, giggling at her expression.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; November 21st, 2019 at 08:27 PM.
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:28 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw smiled, nodding dutifully. "Alright!" She wrinkled her snout at her brother, frowning.
"Go away!"
She settled back into her original position. She stole a glance at Topazpaw, smiling in challenge.
"Whoever finds a badger first wins!" She challenged her brother, meeting his eyes. She closed her own, searching for scents.

Last edited by Moon Lily; November 21st, 2019 at 08:30 PM.
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:34 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw smiled, nodding dutifully. "Alright!" She wrinkled her snout at her brother, frowning.
"Go away!"
She settled back into her original position. She stole a glance at Topazpaw, smiling in challenge.
"Whoever finds a badger first wins!" She challenged her brother, meeting his eyes. She closed her own, searching for scents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Lilyfur2 @sunflowerseed
"Me too!" Topazpaw purred. He crouched down, leaping at his sister, bowling her over. "Did ya smell me?" He asked, giggling at her expression.
He rolled his eyes amused. "Don't go searching for enemies yet!" He chuckled looking at Littlewish with a smirk and a wink, then back at the apprentices. "or else, the badgers will really come~" he made a dark chuckled, leaning towards the apprentices
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
@Nebby @sunflowerseed

"Go away!"
Topazpaw smirked. "Deal!" He crept away when no one was watching, scenting as he went. Suddenly, a thundering noise came from the ThunderClan border. He turned around in time to see a large animal, black and white, obviously injured, but terrifying nonetheless. He looked at it in fear. The large animal bellowed loudly, a thundering roar escaping is maw.
Great StarClan! Save me!

•••

Character Site
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dab View Post
"Yes." This was one thing he was sure of... He wanted nothing more than to join a clan. "I think Windclan is a great choice! The clan of many legendary cats..." He remembered a cat he had heard many stories of, a cat from many moons ago... A cat named Tallstar. That is what I want to be! He thought. A great leader...

Legendary cats? Huh. She had never heard WindClan described like that. The way he talked made her smile. A bit. He was determined to gain her approval and join. "Hmm." Brightstar gave a thoughtful look. She knew her answer but he needed to know how much she had to consider it. "Scratch, I guess we can give it a shot. You may join WindClan but under conditions. You will receive a proper Clan name, a warrior will be assigned to show you how we work as a Clan and what makes WindClan different. I will expected you to listen to what you're told and follow the rules and codes of this Clan." The creamy molly informed him with a flick of her tail.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:39 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
He rolled his eyes amused. "Don't go searching for enemies yet!" He chuckled looking at Littlewish with a smirk and a wink, then back at the apprentices. "or else, the badgers will really come~" he made a dark chuckled, leaning towards the apprentices

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw looked up, alarmed. Would badgers ACTUALLY COME if she and her brother argued!? She gulped, fur fuzzing up. She did NOT want that to happen. She glanced up at Springtail, frowning.
"Will the badgers eat us?" She mewed nervously.

~~~

Littlewish returned Springtail's wink, chuckling as well. They were falling for it hard.
"Yes, of course! And they'll steal all your prey so that you'll go hungry, and they'll infest the elders with ticks so that you have to be on tick duty EVERY WEEK!" He explained ominously.

Old November 21st, 2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw looked up, alarmed. Would badgers ACTUALLY COME if she and her brother argued!? She gulped, fur fuzzing up. She did NOT want that to happen. She glanced up at Springtail, frowning.
"Will the badgers eat us?"

~~~

Littlewish returned Springtail's wink, chuckling as well. They were falling for it hard.
"Yes, of course! And they'll steal all your prey so that you'll go hungry, and they'll infest the elders with ticks so that you have to be on tick duty EVERY WEEK!" He explained ominously.
@Lilyfur2 @sunflowerseed

Topazpaw let out a loud frightened wail as the badger loomed over him. It smelled of ThunderClan cats, like it recently had a fight with them. "LITTLEWISH!" He howled out, fear lacing his voice as he scrambled away from the badgers paw, its claw narrowly missing his back.

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; November 21st, 2019 at 08:43 PM.
Closed Thread