Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Blazing
Today 07:58 PM

Old April 12th, 2017, 11:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Coldhearted was quite surprised that the tom was okay. And alive. He scrunched his nose, but obeyed his deputy, trotting to pick up the other prey. He lingered behind Cloverwhisker, hearing their conversation, but couldn't put any input on it because of his mouth being full. He didn't want to sound ridiculous when he wanted to say something. Though it would probably be out of line. Out of context. Knowing him, and the type of attitude he had, so he just stayed quiet, following them.
Old April 12th, 2017, 11:32 PM

My Mood: Cold

Coldheart limply turned his head towards the nearest cat croakily saying "hows my e-eye" he fought to open his eyelids to reveal the damage done to his blue eye
Old April 13th, 2017, 08:54 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She blinked and looked over at the Tom "last time? If you don't mind my asking..." She asked her head cocked slightly .
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Coldheart felt a thumping pain coming from his head opening his eye he saw the cats around wishing that his time had been more fulfilling with the cats of shadowclan. he coughed up more blood then he croaked " if I d-don't make I-I want you want tell F-featherdust I love her." he looked down and was horrified at the amount of blood that was covering his body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
Coldhearted was quite surprised that the tom was okay. And alive. He scrunched his nose, but obeyed his deputy, trotting to pick up the other prey. He lingered behind Cloverwhisker, hearing their conversation, but couldn't put any input on it because of his mouth being full. He didn't want to sound ridiculous when he wanted to say something. Though it would probably be out of line. Out of context. Knowing him, and the type of attitude he had, so he just stayed quiet, following them.
Quote:
Coldheart limply turned his head towards the nearest cat croakily saying "hows my e-eye" he fought to open his eyelids to reveal the damage done to his blue eye
Darkoak kept his mouth closed for a moment. He didn't expect her to here him. Darkoak raised his head up slightly. "My mate, er at least I thought of her ask my mate for those last few minutes. This cat, the reason I have a scar on my shoulder, killed her." He mumbled, stedding his pace. Hearing Coldheart's words, a shock of guilt rushed over him. "Your going to be fine, we'll get you cleaned up and with your mate in no time." He mewed/
Old April 13th, 2017, 09:05 AM

Coldheart coughed then replied "I-if I survive I-I'm not going back to shadowclan" he whispered his vision going blurry again.
Old April 13th, 2017, 09:13 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Coldheart coughed then replied "I-if I survive I-I'm not going back to shadowclan" he whispered his vision going blurry again.
Darkoak kept walking. "Your losing blood, just try and keep your eyes open and rest."
Old April 13th, 2017, 09:30 AM

Coldheart started to feel his breath dropping finding it harder to breathe, he looked at darkoak with a look of terror "I'm not ready to join starclan."
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:38 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Coldheart started to feel his breath dropping finding it harder to breathe, he looked at darkoak with a look of terror "I'm not ready to join starclan."
(*sees that you posted* Oh right Featherheart *sees the post* DUDE WHAT THE FLARK JUST HAPPENED???)
~In another part of the territory~
Featherdust looked up from her hunting, wondering where Coldheart was.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old April 13th, 2017, 02:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The well muscled figure slipped out of the bush. Running into this ither cat had not exactly been on his agenda of to-dos for the evening, but it was too late to turn back now. All he had to do was act nice and hope this cat would just leave him alone. "Greeting, on this fine evening." Rusticash greeted, his voice holding some warmth, but not much. "What brings you out here on this fine looking evening?" The cold hearted tom just wanted to be alone. He wanted time to plan his revenge on his sister. Plan her death. Plan the crumbling of Halestar. He didn't like either one of those she cats, so he walked in the Terriotry by himself to figure it out. Now he had met up with some other dumb warrior who was most likely taking a leisure stroll at night. Now they were in his way, and he wanted them to move.

[A bit awkward posting him twice in the same place xD]

Rusticash left the training area, not looking back to make sure Clawpaw was following. He just assumed by now that she knew he wouldn't wait up, and that she must pay attention if he started moving off somewhere. Now was the time. It was starting. The revenge plan was starting. It was almost time, and he was ready for it. He had to be patient though, and let this pull itself along. He turned back, pale green eyes alight with the readiness for the excursion. This was her warrior assessment. He was already planning on letting her pass anyways, seeing her potential and skills, along with her readiness to squish out any weakness. He liked that in her. He himself disapproved of cats who thought weakness was a part of life. He wanted to be stronger, and with weaknesses in ones life, it would not happen. "Alright Clawpaw. You know my requirements. Three different types of prey. You will not see me, but I shall see you. When you catch something, leave it by the tree nearby and I shall pick it up for you. I will be scoring you on your tactic, slyness, and cleanliness with the kill. Don't let me see anything sloppy, and do not disappoint me." He barked at her, his voice containing a sharp edge.

"Begin."
The white feline gave a brisk nod of her head before slipping into the forest. Scents and noises were abundant here, but Clawpaw had been well trained; she knew how to pick out scents she wanted and ignore the ones she didn't. As far as noises went, well, that was a bit rougher on the white cat. Clawpaw was much less adapted to the whistling of birds, the rustling of bushes, and the crunching sounds of leaves. Whether any of these noises were coming from her mentor, she didn't know. She was positive the whistling wasn't. Never before had she heard a Clan cat whistling, and she doubted she ever would; she wasn't even sure that was possible. Three kinds of prey. The song of a sparrow sounded, and Clawpaw's head whipped around to see a plump bird hopping along the ground, whistling to the world. It didn't seem to be aware of the danger. Was it blind? Deaf? Had no sense of smell? One or more of those things would have had to be true for the bird to have no realization of Clawpaw's existence, but she took the opportunity. Springing fowards, she killed the bird mid-note with a single snap of her jaws. The bird's eyes lost their light and the note died on it's beak.

A warm, gooey redness leaked form the dead animal and Clawpaw stepped back. Blood. It was satisfying, and she smiled to herself as she left the feathered creature by the tree, continuing onwards. Her first kill hadn't been as quick as she would have preferred, but at least it had been neat and her technique had been almost perfect. Continuing onwards, the rustling of leaves stopped her and she spotted a fat frog hopping along the ground. The slimy creature appeared to be lost-- or confused-- but who could tell, really? Again, Clawpaw took the opportunity and flipped the frog with a paw, crushing it's windpipe in the next second. The poor creature barely had time to think before it's life too, was snuffed out. That time she had moved quicker. She had done better. Only one more to go, and she would be done. Only one more to go, and hopefully Rusticash would be satisfied with the first two.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:47 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

@Ashfire
Featherdust padded along the border, hunting. She had caught little more than a scrawny robin, and she wanted to catch more so the clan wouldn't go hungry.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old April 13th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Didn't Nuke Twolegplace

My Mood: Angry

"Bad luck?" a mysterious dark furred tom padded up to her, gaze lighting with amusement. "You'll need more than that to feed your clan. I can bring them some prey; hunting is good for me."