Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:27 AM

Old September 7th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread View Post
Duckbounce paused in her tracks and looked up at the other warrior. "My bad." The molly said nervously. She couldn't belive she had messed something as simple as this up. "We will get going to the training island instead then." The warrior turned to her apprentice and gave her a small nod before getting up and heading towards the training island.

@Shadeleaf @Slushie
Lizardpaw quickly followed.
Old September 7th, 2020, 04:13 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Shellkit dropped her belly to the ground while letting her tail wiggle in the air. “Says who? I’m the toughest kit in the four clans. Fear me!” She yowled before leaping at her brother, trying to tackle and pin him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
*Darkkit listened to Bristlekit* Isnt that a bit rude in a way,personaly I wont want to talk to you that way but..your like the thing you said beaten quickly. *Said the scared older tom*
-Bristlekit-

Bristlekit was just doing fine until Darkkit had to stick his scarred head into this. The brown tom pinned his ears, almost sweeping his tail to block him from Shellkit. “Hey, what’s it to you? I was talking about me winning a play fight. Either way don’t you have something more important to do? Such as becoming an apprentice on time?” He growled. He and his sister were both 6 moons old. And would be apprenticed at the next meeting. This kit was older than both of the siblings. He hadn’t really payed much attention to what Shellkit had said. Something about being the toughest kit to ever exist or something. But as she jumped at him, he just let her jump on top of him. Giving out a small grunt as she landed on his back. “Keep your words to yourself idiot.”
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; September 7th, 2020 at 04:16 PM.
Old September 7th, 2020, 05:06 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Smallsky shifted carefully through the entrance of the clans camp. A raven was clenched in her jaws, almost the same size as the molly. She struggled with each step, carefully treading on the ground with light feet as the bird dragged between her front paws. From afar anyone mistake her as being one with the bird; feathers and fur both as black as the night sky, morphed into one mystic creature. But the illusion was quickly broken as she carefully placed the bird into the prey pile.

Feathers poked out from the tiny curls of her soft fur. Smallsky was careful to groom herself, now residing in one of the more quiet corners of camp where kits did not play or elders did not lay. Here, she preened herself. The colouration not being the only quality she seemed to share with the ravens that played throughout the forest.

{ open! }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 7th, 2020, 06:23 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Romulus ]

Dogflame was busy cleaning himself when he spotted something strange walk into camp he paused, not knowing what to do. A few moments later, a cat dropped the bird, the dark ginger tom not realizing the cat was just very small. He paused for a few moments before getting up and going over to talk. "Smallsky, right? the warrior asked, sitting down next to the she-cat. He didn't know much cats and only had three friends so he decided he would try and have a conversation. His copper gaze quickly dropped to his black paws, now nervous.
Old September 7th, 2020, 06:43 PM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ @Romulus ]

Dogflame was busy cleaning himself when he spotted something strange walk into camp he paused, not knowing what to do. A few moments later, a cat dropped the bird, the dark ginger tom not realizing the cat was just very small. He paused for a few moments before getting up and going over to talk. "Smallsky, right? the warrior asked, sitting down next to the she-cat. He didn't know much cats and only had three friends so he decided he would try and have a conversation. His copper gaze quickly dropped to his black paws, now nervous.
Smallskys body flinched. The voice startled her, if only for a moment. Piercing blue eyes were wide sith inquisitiveness as she took the warrior in, a quick nod of her small head. "O-oh, yes. I'm Smallsky," Her lips twitched up into a smile, long thin tail curling around her delicate front paws. "And you would be Dogflame?"

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 7th, 2020, 07:03 PM
GONE

[ @Romulus ]

The tom looked back up, copper eyes edged with nervousness. "Ye-Yeah" he managed, nodding his head ever so slightly. He flashed Smallsky a quick smile, growing more confident every moment. His wounds were still healing, becoming scars now. He flashed a glance at them, letting out a quick, soft sigh.
Old September 7th, 2020, 07:07 PM
s

Smallsky watched him, eyes gently sweeping across his form as she noticed the wounds, healing over nicely. Would if be rude to ask about them? Her cheeks were quick to flush with a warmth, heat of fear. Small talk was not her thing. "A-are you, uh, okay?" A discrete question that still held the level of friendly concern sbe desired - yes!

@Lynxpaw

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 7th, 2020, 07:21 PM
GONE

[ @Romulus ]

The warrior saw Smallsky looking at his wounds and staed at the ground for a moment before looking back at her when the molly started to speak. "I'm..Okay. Getting better. I can walk and everything. Thanks for asking" Dogflame told the she-cat, confident now. She was nice and he liked her.
Old September 7th, 2020, 07:57 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
"Um Sure". Said Ashkit as another kit asked him if he wanted to eat with them. (Ash is blind, 3 legged and tailess, make twing be nice!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firepaw saw his new friend Rushpaw in the clearing. He trotted over to her, holding the mouse she had caught and said: "Wanna share it Rushpaw?"
Cool! Let's go eat over there! Twigkit squealed, motioning towards a a corner. He had noticed the weirdish things about the other kit, but WHO CARED? It was time to EAT!
----------------------------------
Um, sure. Rushpaw mewed, grabbing a fish for herself. Where do you want to eat?
Old September 7th, 2020, 10:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

// @BILL.

Woollyflame
________

Walking into the camp, hopefully his apprentice trailing behind him, Woollyflame trotted over your the fresh-kill pile and dropped his squirrel on it. He definitely preferred the rich, watery taste of fish, but he knew some cats preferred land prey for some reason. Didn’t really matter to him, as long as he was doing his job. Now, it was time to report. Finding Lionstar, he began. "Firepaw and I went out to Lionsrange as you said and saw these... odd looking smelly creatures. They kind of looked like... reverse badgers? But there were fluffy and about the size of a large squirrel-ish. Anyway, we didn’t go near them. They smelled awful. Firepaw caught a bird right out of the air, and I got a squirrel." he was pleased with his apprentice, to be honest. That leap was like none he’d seen before, and was quite incredible.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]