Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:34 PM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by WinterMara
Today 08:33 PM

Old December 8th, 2022, 11:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Spiderthroat
@oleander

He decided he no longer wished to wait for the other named feline. Licking his maw the Warrior picked himself back up and began to walk out the entrance of the Clearing. Silently making his way towards where he was directed. If the Apprentice followed...good for them.

--------

Ears angled forwards, Spiderthroat began his search. Half of him hoped the kid followed, doing as they were told. The other half was hoping for just a teensy bit of peace and quiet, he wouldn't mind doing a patrol alone. "Red flower first." he hummed to himself.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 9th, 2022, 06:26 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Ospreypaw
The tabby apprentice quickly followed after the other warrior, the other hadn't shown. He hummed as he followed Spiderthroat, he was also in his mind repeating what the medicine cat had told them, he didn't want to mess up!

He turned his head when he heard Spiderthroat, so they would be looking for the red flowers firsts. His tail flicked back and forth as he looked around for said red flower. His eyes landed on some, red looking flowers, he pointed toward them with his tail, "Are those it?"
@Starfall

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old December 9th, 2022, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
=== > @Starfall
Asterdance's stomach was rolling with anxiety, churning in uncomfortable motions, threatening to throw up the food they had swallowed. This wasn't this first time going out of camp alone - but it was one of the first few times. They were attempting to get better. Grasping out straws how to heal, how to step over the triggers that plagued them day and night. They were getting better. Asterdance was out in the camp alone.

Their plan was to go the furthest they've had. They wanted to live again. To explore. The warrior moved swiftly through the territory, letting their paws carry them across the wind. Soon, they were starting to pick up in speed. The adrenaline running through their veins... Asterdance felt a gleeful grin started to spread across their face.

They broke out into a fast sprint, paws slamming against the ground. Their pupils dilated largely, freedom.

Bursting through wisteria bushes, the petals clung to their pelt, and they let out a ferocious war cry. Oh hey. There was Spidy-bro.

Oh wait.

HEY!!! Asterdance KNEW THAT GUY!!

He looked rather calm. Relaxed.

Would be a shame.

If someone was to.

Interrupt his peace.

It was bound to happen the moment they saw him. With mischief gleaming in their eyes, they pounced onto the tree. "RAWRR!!!! BOO!!!" Asterdance squealed, their claws digging into the tree bark to keep themself stable. "Hi!!!" Waddle waddle, they came closer to Spiderthroat. "Whatcha dooiinggg?"

Spiderthroat

He was so close to finally closing his eyes to rest. Head wasn't hurting, there wasn't an apprentice slamming their paws into his side. Peaceful sound of the Waterfall beside him, a wonderful napping place. It was supposed to be a wonderful napping place. But wonderful and peaceful do not fit in his daily life, no he was a big brother, it did not come with the territory. For he was tethered to the absolute lawlesness that was Asterdance. Perhaps it was because StarClan deemed him too powerful, perhaps they knew that if he could he would march up there and fight the kingdom of their Ancestors. So they chucked Asterdance at him...and it worked.

With a snort the feline jolted awake almost clambering to his paws before he realized who it was. With that, his startledness melted away into a sigh. Sagging his shoulders before his head heavily hit the wood below him. "Well." he began "I was nappin...or tryin to at least." a pause as he shuffled around and sat himself up. "What are you up to?" he counter questioned.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 10th, 2022, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
Ospreypaw
The tabby apprentice quickly followed after the other warrior, the other hadn't shown. He hummed as he followed Spiderthroat, he was also in his mind repeating what the medicine cat had told them, he didn't want to mess up!

He turned his head when he heard Spiderthroat, so they would be looking for the red flowers firsts. His tail flicked back and forth as he looked around for said red flower. His eyes landed on some, red looking flowers, he pointed toward them with his tail, "Are those it?"
@Starfall

Spiderthroat

He wasn't expecting the other to follow, but kudo's to them. Ears twitched as he turned to look after hearing the question. After a few moments of contemplation he nodded, a silent answer. "pick as many as you can." he hummed. Red flower, check, next he needed...something else. He couldn't quite remember, flower picking wasn't his forte. They should have asked Asterdance to do this instead.

Right, yellow flowers. He needed flowers, which sadly he could not see. He did, however, spot Purple. He snatched around three. One looking a little worse for wear, but herbs were herbs. "I don't see a yellow flower. If you see one grab it...but I think we've grabbed enough for now." he muttered through his mouthful of flowers. If they found one, great, if not, it is what it is.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 11th, 2022, 09:33 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sundust had to say, he was disappointed he didn’t come to Wisteria Falls more often. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking - it seemed like a nice place to come and relax at the end of the day. He paused a moment, watching the waterfall. He wondered how such things came into being. Who created them? Surely something so beautiful didn’t just spring into being.

His ear flicked as Bumblebreak asked a question, and he turned to look at the warrior. “Right now, I’ll take any herb I can find. But specifically, marigold as I run through that the fastest. Do you remember what it looks like?” He was genuinely curious - he recalled Bumblebreak asking about it during their last encounter.

[ @dino. ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old December 11th, 2022, 11:52 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat

He wasn't expecting the other to follow, but kudo's to them. Ears twitched as he turned to look after hearing the question. After a few moments of contemplation he nodded, a silent answer. "pick as many as you can." he hummed. Red flower, check, next he needed...something else. He couldn't quite remember, flower picking wasn't his forte. They should have asked Asterdance to do this instead.

Right, yellow flowers. He needed flowers, which sadly he could not see. He did, however, spot Purple. He snatched around three. One looking a little worse for wear, but herbs were herbs. "I don't see a yellow flower. If you see one grab it...but I think we've grabbed enough for now." he muttered through his mouthful of flowers. If they found one, great, if not, it is what it is.
ooc: You probably got the vm but we have till the 15th but we can finish however quickly you would like!
--
Ospreypaw
The tabby nodded as he quickly darted over and grab 3 of the red flowers, and when he joined back up with Spiderthroat he nodded, if he saw any yellow flowers, grab them. He nodded as he started to follow the warrior back to the camp, looking out for some yellow flowers.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old December 11th, 2022, 11:59 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
Decided to move their chat here!

Firepetal nodded, smiling. “Sure!” she headed towards the camp entrance, her eyes fizzing with excitement. She immediately warmed up to the apprentice. “I wonder what we’ll catch today!” she exclaimed, grinning with her teeth, her eyes wondering about all the fantasies. The clan would praise her and Foxpaw. She had a good feeling that Foxpaw would be a good friend. Foxpaw just needed to be a bit more.. confident. Luckily she just made friends with a very eager warrior.

Foxpaw trotted out beside the warrior. "Hopefully something good. It's leaf-bare, so I don't even know if we'll get that lucky." Wait, wasn't Firepetal and optimist? Should she act optimistic? How did this work? Foxpaw sighed loudly as she walked through the woods. "So, anything interesting happen to you recently?" Look at her, making small talk. Then again, what if the same question was bounced back to her? What was she supposed to say- 'nothing much, about to get kicked out of the clan, but Flameheart is helping with that.' Argh, she didn't like small talk anymore.

Firepetal

Firepetal padded along with the apprentice. She sensed some uneasiness from the cat. She wondered if Foxpaw was okay. She blinked and tilted her head to a side. “Foxpaw..you seem a bit anxious. Are you alright?” she mewed, her eyes blinking in concern. She hoped Foxpaw was okay, maybe there was something bothering her? She flicked her tail and stopped, waiting for Foxpaw’s response.

(˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚) @Pheasantflight
Old December 11th, 2022, 02:46 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

bumblebreak === > @noelle
She flicked an ear. Marigold. "Yeah, I do. Those tiny yellow flowers. You used 'em on that nasty bite I had." Said injury hadn't bothered her since she'd had it seen to, which she figured she had Sundust to thank for.

She glanced away from the medicine cat to peer at the surrounding grass. "Anything else you're looking for? Or is it just the one thing?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 13th, 2022, 09:19 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

=== > @Starfall || oops just realized this is an actual bridge and not a tree log
Asterdance peered curiously at their brother's mouth, picking up the words he spoke. The bobtail enjoyed Spiderthroat spoke. His words were always well-pronounced, easy to read. "Yeaa, now you ain't, " The warrior rumbled with a snort, wiggling ever so closer towards him. They were cautious, but with careful steps they attempted to lay their body on top of Spiderthroat's.

Specifically with the goal of kneading in mind. Yes. Their paws were very much attempting to make bread against Spiderthroat's fur. He was very good dough-material, as one can see. Expect, no, no! Someone! Someone had to sit up!! Dramatically, Asterdance rolled away, staring up at him with a small pout. "Was tryna to get comfy on you, " They responded with a dramatic huff. Maybe if they looked cool enough, he would lay back down for cuddles. It was a pretty good plan.

"Though, I was actually exploring!! Finding my new-found freedom, the cool stuff. Mature things. I like running. Do you like running? OH! Yeah, YEAH! I was - I was running. And then you appeared. Obviously, you looked like you needed company so, pew, here I am!" They babbled, stretching lazily to pick a petal off of their arm. Blep. It was a nice day. Asterdance looked back to Spiderthroat.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old December 14th, 2022, 03:32 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

The air was crisp, and a light dusting of snow laid on the ground. It wasn’t exactly Sundust’s favorite weather (in fact, he disliked almost everything associated with leafbare), but nonetheless, he was out hunting. As much as he had grown to love the medicine den and performing tasks around camp, the medicine cat had found his exercise to be lacking recently, and he certainly didn’t want his hunting skills going rusty.

The snow crunched under his paws as he pressed on, eyes and ears alert for any prey that may be scurrying about. Hopefully he’d have something to bring back to camp come sundown.

[ closed ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; December 14th, 2022 at 03:50 PM.