It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:31 PM

Old September 9th, 2020, 01:13 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

I don't know. I bet you'd be a good mentor though. Do you have an apprentice now? Splashleap asked. As an afterthought, the molly added I don't. I'm kind of hoping I'll get one soon though. I enjoy training apprentices. Well, really it was mostly her friends, but it still counted, right? She thought so at least. Maybe she would get an apprentice at the next meeting! That would be nice. Then she could make them into a GREAT warrior! She was going to be a better mentor than Snowstripe, that was for sure! @Neon Lights
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:14 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I don't know. I bet you'd be a good mentor though. Do you have an apprentice now? Splashleap asked. As an afterthought, the molly added I don't. I'm kind of hoping I'll get one soon though. I enjoy training apprentices. Well, really it was mostly her friends, but it still counted, right? She thought so at least. Maybe she would get an apprentice at the next meeting! That would be nice. Then she could make them into a GREAT warrior! She was going to be a better mentor than Snowstripe, that was for sure! @Neon Lights
"I do I have Claypaw"
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:18 PM
You're stuck with me

Boy or girl? What are they like? Splashleap queried, pressing a bit harder. She wanted to KNOW things other than the basics! How hard was it to get a discussion out of this cat? It was like a conversation with a brick wall! Although it WAS a little bit endearing how he put up with her pestering and stuff like that. @Neon Lights
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Boy or girl? What are they like? Splashleap queried, pressing a bit harder. She wanted to KNOW things other than the basics! How hard was it to get a discussion out of this cat? It was like a conversation with a brick wall! Although it WAS a little bit endearing how he put up with her pestering and stuff like that. @Neon Lights
"She's a black she-cat with white speckles and she's kind but one thing you need to know about training a apprentice is to make it fun but they still have to do the basics of coarse, and another tip would be to let them go training with other apprentices."

Last edited by Festive Neon; September 9th, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Maybe I could come training with you and Claypaw if I get an apprentice! Splashleap mewed happily. That would be fun! All my sisters are still apprentices, so it's kind of lonely in the warriors den right now. Why did she tell him that? It was practically an invitation to come sleep near her! But.......in an odd way she wouldn't mind that. But if Sootpaw found out......well, Sootpaw was SootPAW. She wasn't sleeping in the warriors den. At least not yet........Banishing the thoughts from her mind, Splashleap took another, smaller bite of fish and gulped it down. @Neon Lights
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Maybe I coustrwamld come training with you and Claypaw if I get an apprentice! Splashleap mewed happily. That would be fun! All my sisters are still apprentices, so it's kind of lonely in the warriors den right now. Why did she tell him that? It was practically an invitation to come sleep near her! But.......in an odd way she wouldn't mind that. But if Sootpaw found out......well, Sootpaw was SootPAW. She wasn't sleeping in the warriors den. At least not yet........Banishing the thoughts from her mind, Splashleap took another, smaller bite of fish and gulped it down. @Neon Lights
"That would be great and I could sleep near you If you want Flyfur's way older than me and she likes to have space and Lightningstream is kinda always busy"
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:42 PM
You're stuck with me

Um, ok. Splashleap mewed, a bit hesitantly. It would PROBABLY work out alright. Maybe she should warn him about Sootpaw.........if he was going to get stuck in the mess, he deserved a warning at least. Um, my sister Sootpaw is a little nuts, so, um, just ignore anything she tells you about me, ok? she mewed. Ok, not quite a warning, more of a deflection, but it might do. Hopefully, because otherwise she would DIE of embarrassment. Maybe she'd tell Sootpaw she liked someone else, and send her off to bug them. THAT might work. Then she could spend time with Cheetahfang without a hyperalert sister on her case. @Neon Lights @soot (Splash and Cheetah talking, feel free for Soot to attack)
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Um, ok. Splashleap mewed, a bit hesitantly. It would PROBABLY work out alright. Maybe she should warn him about Sootpaw.........if he was going to get stuck in the mess, he deserved a warning at least. Um, my sister Sootpaw is a little nuts, so, um, just ignore anything she tells you about me, ok? she mewed. Ok, not quite a warning, more of a deflection, but it might do. Hopefully, because otherwise she would DIE of embarrassment. Maybe she'd tell Sootpaw she liked someone else, and send her off to bug them. THAT might work. Then she could spend time with Cheetahfang without a hyperalert sister on her case. @Neon Lights @soot (Splash and Cheetah talking, feel free for Soot to attack)
"Ok siblings can be a bit of a pain somtimes"
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:51 PM
You're stuck with me

Yes, they can. Splashleap breathed a sigh of relief that Cheetahfang hadn't asked questions. Because she wasn't sure WHAT she would have told him. Not sure at ALL. Um, do you want another bite? she asked, shoving the fish back over to him. The fish, the innocent little fish. That, unknowingly, was forming a relationship. Not that Splashleap or Cheetahfang knew that either. But, never the less, it was the doing of the fish. The dirt fish, and this small silver fish now. Always fish. @Neon Lights @soot (I will not respond till tomorrow, to give Sootpaw a chance to jump in if she wants to.)

Last edited by gs29513; September 9th, 2020 at 01:51 PM.
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Yes, they can. Splashleap breathed a sigh of relief that Cheetahfang hadn't asked questions. Because she wasn't sure WHAT she would have told him. Not sure at ALL. Um, do you want another bite? she asked, shoving the fish back over to him. The fish, the innocent little fish. That, unknowingly, was forming a relationship. Not that Splashleap or Cheetahfang knew that either. But, never the less, it was the doing of the fish. The dirt fish, and this small silver fish now. Always fish. @Neon Lights @soot (I will not respond till tomorrow, to give Sootpaw a chance to jump in if she wants to.)
He took another bite then finished the fish(ok)